I need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

I'm so beaten down right now. I have no choice but to put all my faith in the Lord so that he might see me through this.

I was raised up with one belief …now getting back into church they are trying to convert me to another belief. The devil is so thrifty. How do I know which road to take from here Lord?

I know that I've made some mistakes…and it seems like I'm always making a mistake. I'm not even worthy of anything you do for me. I really really want to do your will. I know that I will never survive or have any kind of peace without you in my life.

I feel like Venom in Spider Man 3…this spirit won't get off me. I have a bad attitude and spirit that Satan has enslaved me with ever since I was a young child.

I don't want to not be with Jesus…I want to be with him…I really want to see the only one that I truly know loves me. It seems like no one in this world like me, aside from my own father and sometimes I wonder if he only acts like it cause he feels like he has to or something.

Satan wants me to think no one likes me…But I know that Jesus does. I know that he loves me. I just wish I could love people like he wants me to and like he loves me. Seems like I'm always getting upset or trying to apologize to someone that I've offended.

This church I love it, I feel the spirit of GOD there. I feel like that is where GOD wants me to be. But they seems like they don't want me there if I won't be willing to “Preach” what they believe. I'm not even a preacher, little long preach something that I'm not sure about. Last thing I want to do is preach something to someone that is wrong.

What if I put all my faith in their belief and thats wrong? What if what I believe is wrong? What if what my family believes is wrong, then I'll have to try to tell them the TRUTH…which they are never going to believe.

I need divine intervention. I really really need some help.

I'm really really seeking the TRUTH here. And it just seems like the more I seek the more confused I get.
    Maybe I'm not really seeking the TRUTH and I just think I am?

I'd give anything to sit a Jesus' feet in heaven right now…and tell him all my problems.

Please pray for me …all glory and praise be to GOD always…Holy is the Lamb.
    Amen.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Samuel,
    Put on your armour and take on the enemy.
    Rebuke doubt and self doubt in the name of Jesus and pray for wisdom.

Rom16
    20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Samuel,
    My heart aches for you. I know some small amount of what you are feeling.
    I too attend a church with whose doctrines I do not fully agree. My Pastor thinks that
    I should teach, but teach what they believe. I can not do that.
    I attend church now more for the fellowship than for what is preached there.
    Fortunately my pastor and others in the church who know that I am in
    dissagreement with their doctrines, still accept and love me fo rwho I am.

I pray that God will grant you the same acceptance.

Other than that I can offer no better advice than Nick just did.

Blessing on you friend.

Tim

Cato
    Participant

Samuel,
    Sometimes it's not just the destination (truth) but the journey.  If the end was all that mattered God would just give us the truth without the need to seek and find it.  We are all fellow seekers, we all want love and have doubts.  As you question, you look at things from a new perspective and this starts with confusion but leads to greater understanding in the end.  No one: no person, no church or creed, has a monopoly on or a total understanding of truth.  If they say they do they are only fooling themselves.  We are imperfect beings and will always have an imperfect and limited perspective, yet we can grow and evolve, which I find is the true purpose of life.  Your current pain may be from spiritual growth for as we gain, we also must let go of outmoded behaviors and thoughts, not always an easy thing.  The greatest danger is believing you are alone or bad or deficient in some way.  Evil often works on the ego, to some it pumps them up, making them think they know more or are superior, to others it batters the ego with feelings of worthlessness and despair.  You are human, you are limited, but you have an immortal soul and love of the Creator and the Christ to back you up.  You know this in your heart which is why this depression will pass and you will be wiser and stronger in the end.  Perhaps this pain is incentive for change, if group worship is important to you then pray for guidance and find a new church you feel more comfortable with in accordance with where you find yourself going spiritually.

Quote (Samuel @ Mar. 20 2008,15:35)
    I'm so beaten down right now.   I have no choice but to put all my faith in the Lord so that he might see me through this.

I was raised up with one belief …now getting back into church they are trying to convert me to another belief.  The devil is so thrifty.   How do I know which road to take from here Lord?

I know that I've made some mistakes…and it seems like I'm always making a mistake.  I'm not even worthy of anything you do for me.  I really really want to do your will.  I know that I will never survive or have any kind of peace without you in my life.  

I feel like Venom in Spider Man 3…this spirit won't get off me.  I have a bad attitude and spirit that Satan has enslaved me with ever since I was a young child.

I don't want to not be with Jesus…I want to be with him…I really want to see the only one that I truly know loves me.  It seems like no one in this world like me, aside from my own father  and sometimes I wonder if he only acts like it cause he feels like he has to or something.

Satan wants me to think no one likes me…But I know that Jesus does.  I know that he loves me.  I just wish I could love people like he wants me to and like he loves me.   Seems like I'm always getting upset or trying to apologize to someone that I've offended.

This church I love it, I feel the spirit of GOD there.  I feel like that is where GOD wants me to be.  But they seems like they don't want me there if I won't be willing to “Preach” what they believe.  I'm not even a preacher, little long preach something that I'm not sure about.  Last thing I want to do is preach something to someone that is wrong.

What if I put all my faith in their belief and thats wrong?  What if what I believe is wrong?  What if what my family believes is wrong, then I'll have to try to tell them the TRUTH…which they are never going to believe.

I need divine intervention.  I really really need some help.

I'm really really seeking the TRUTH here.  And it just seems like the more I seek the more confused I get.

I'd give anything to sit a Jesus' feet in heaven right now…and tell him all my problems.

Amen.

Samuel My advice to you is to get out of that Church. I belief that is why you feel so beaten down. I also believe that God is trying to tell you what it says in Revelation to get out of Her my people.
    We are in a simular position. All around us are trinitarian churches. We miss the fellowship,but I don't think that I could worship with them.
    But of course you have to know what you want to do, I cant do it for you. i can only give you advice.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Mar. 20 2008,15:35)
    I'm so beaten down right now.   I have no choice but to put all my faith in the Lord so that he might see me through this.

I was raised up with one belief …now getting back into church they are trying to convert me to another belief.  The devil is so thrifty.   How do I know which road to take from here Lord?

I know that I've made some mistakes…and it seems like I'm always making a mistake.  I'm not even worthy of anything you do for me.  I really really want to do your will.  I know that I will never survive or have any kind of peace without you in my life.  

I feel like Venom in Spider Man 3…this spirit won't get off me.  I have a bad attitude and spirit that Satan has enslaved me with ever since I was a young child.

I don't want to not be with Jesus…I want to be with him…I really want to see the only one that I truly know loves me.  It seems like no one in this world like me, aside from my own father  and sometimes I wonder if he only acts like it cause he feels like he has to or something.

Satan wants me to think no one likes me…But I know that Jesus does.  I know that he loves me.  I just wish I could love people like he wants me to and like he loves me.   Seems like I'm always getting upset or trying to apologize to someone that I've offended.

This church I love it, I feel the spirit of GOD there.  I feel like that is where GOD wants me to be.  But they seems like they don't want me there if I won't be willing to “Preach” what they believe.  I'm not even a preacher, little long preach something that I'm not sure about.  Last thing I want to do is preach something to someone that is wrong.

What if I put all my faith in their belief and thats wrong?  What if what I believe is wrong?  What if what my family believes is wrong, then I'll have to try to tell them the TRUTH…which they are never going to believe.

I need divine intervention.  I really really need some help.

I'm really really seeking the TRUTH here.  And it just seems like the more I seek the more confused I get.

Amen.

Hi Brother Samuel:

God , Jesus, and I love you, and I am praying for you brother. Hang in there. This world is the refining fire that we must pass through to come out the other end as pure Gold. Put your faith in God to see your through.

James 5:13.Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

Lightenup
    Participant

Dear Samuel,
    I agree with NH, Tim, Cato, 94 and Seek on these last 5 posts.  I have been praying for you as well.  Recently I was reminded of Dan 3:12 involving Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego. You probably know how they were thrown into the fire and how God did not prevent them from the heat but He met them in the fire and protected them through His servant, the fourth person in the furnace.  The experience was meant for their demise but instead it brought their God honor and they all got promoted.  You will come through this trial also if you keep your eyes on Christ and He will be with you through it.  He will use it to strengthen you.  You seem to trust Him and you can.  Christ does love you and so does His Father.  Don't let satan fill your mind with lies.  Take every thought captive.  

Rom 8:31-39

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33 Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies; 34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 Just as it is written,

“FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG;
    WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.”

37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    NASU

Meditate on these verses Samuel,
    Phil 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever islovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
    NASU

We all hope to hear from you soon,
    Love,
    Your sister in Christ

Samuel
    Participant

Praise GOD almighty who art in heaven!

I was praying the other night and he baptized me in the Holy Ghost and now my cup runneth over.

However, I'm not sure if I need to be on here still yet. There are a lot of deceptive spirits controlling some of the people on these forums. I really don't want to debate the word of GOD.

To me its not open for debate…the word of GOD is the word of GOD…it can't be changed or manipulated or added to. It is steadfast and is the way GOD intended then, now, and forevermore!

I pray that GOD will soften their hearts so that they might be able to accept his Holy Word.

Plus, I have a lot of studying and reading to continue in my Bible.
    This is starting to distract me from that. Perhaps if GOD moves on my to, I will post on here from time to time.
    But, as far as an every day appearance goes…I'm not sure if that is GODS will for me.
    I put all the faith and trust in him to show me the things he wants for me to do.

All glory to the almighty GOD, whom art in heaven and praise to His sons holy name…forever and ever AMEN!

NickHassan
    Participant

Thank you Father,
    See you from time to time samuel.

Lightenup
    Participant

Samuel,
    I am happy to hear of your joy! Keep your eyes on Him.

Participant

May God continue to bless you brother Samuel.

Please let us pray for all our Brethren on this website that are having problems with understanding the truth. Please pray that God will open all of our minds to the precious truth, that sets us free. I ask it in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Samuel,
                I thank you for this request and determination you have to keep on the right path of the true word that God that he given you. “If God be for you who can be against you.” He has set you in that place that they may see. I too have been rejected and have felt alone and with out hope of the brethern to believe why Jesus walked up calvery's hill. It was that none should be lost and to please our Father's will. Thank God for repentance and renewing and regeneration that takes place as in TIM. Our prayers shall be with you with in confidence and assurence from the word of truth .
                           God Bless, …………………thehappyman

Samuel
    Participant

I pray that GOD help us all…in these last days.

I pray that all will repent of their sins and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Peace be with us all, and Grace from GOD the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. All Glory to GOD! Holy is the Lamb! Amen!

To all! My Husband had a Biopsy taken 1 week ago, and today He went for the results. The bad news is that He has Prostate Cancer. The good news is that it is very minor. He is to old (71)for an operation to take the cancer away unless it is life threatening. He has to go get a Blood test taken every 3 months to see if His P.S.A. level is still the same as it is today. If it goes up He will have to have Treatments.
    So I am asking for Prayers for Him, so it will not go up.
    Thank you
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene and Georg,

My prayers are with you today and from now on as you battle the cancer. Our bodies really are amazing (made that way by design :) ). My prayer is that your body stays strong and fights the cancer. It's worrisome to know there is something wrong with our bodies, but I know that you both have very strong faith. God be with you both for strength, healing and comfort.

Love, Mandy

Mandy! Thank you for your prayers. it is comforting to know somebody cares and prays for us. You are right that especially my Husband has a strong faith and for that I am forever thankful.
    God knows us best, why we have to go through this things. Just our Daughter depends so much on Her Dad, since She is raising Her two Children without a Husband. Brian is only 7 and Tiffany is 16 years old. Teenagers are always hard on a Mother. Tiffany does confines in me a lot. So we are very close. But we are also getting older and one day we will go and rest till Jesus returns. It wont be long now and the world be at peace and trouble will cease, little child it wont be long now.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Dear Irene and Georg,
    I am so sorry about your prostate cancer diagnosis. Somehow or other God will bring you through this as He is faithfully present in the midst of our storms. I will pray for you to find the joy in this trial knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Georg you are a wise man, I know this because I have read your Bible studies and your wife loves you and respects you as well as your children. You will draw close to the Lord, I have no doubt.

March on soldiers!
    Blessings and prayers,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi! Thank you for your prayers and your encouraging words. Knowing that we are in Christ makes it somewhat easier to bear the trials that we go through. Our Faith is strong I know, but our Daughter is taking it hard. Georg is going to have to take it easier and not push Himself like He has done in the past year. That is hard for Him. He likes the outside work, just like I did. With God's help and all prayers we will make it.
    Thank you again.
    Peace and Love Georg and Irene

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 30 2008,05:34)
    To all!  My Husband had a Biopsy taken 1 week ago, and today He went for the results. The bad news is that He has Prostate Cancer. The good news is that it is very minor. He is to old (71)for an operation to take the cancer away unless it is life threatening. He has to go get a Blood test taken every 3 months to see if His P.S.A. level is still the same as it is today. If it goes up He will have to have Treatments.
    So I am asking for Prayers for Him, so it will not go up.
    Thank you
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs:

I am praying that God will see your and your husband through these trials. Remember that this world is temporary and don't forget the promises of God to those who love Him and obey Him.

May God Bless you and your family

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account