I need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello! I just wanted to let you know I am a member of a Baptist church. And I love it there. We all love our pastor. We also believe in the trinity. I noticed that you wrote that you could not believe that the three are one. Have you ever read 1Timothy 3:16 – And without controversy great is the MYSTERY of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world received up in glory. john 12:45 tells us jesus says he that sees me sees the father. Exodus 3:14 and God said to Moses I AM THAT I AM JOhn 8:58 Jesus says :Verily Verily, I say to you, before Abraham was,I am. 1John 5:20 tells us that the Son Jesus Christ is the true God! And the one scripture I think tells you for a fact that the three are one is 1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. I always think of it as God is spirit which cannot be seen and he lives in Jesus and has given Jesus all authority.I think Isaiah 43:3 really helps too. I am the Lord thy God The Holy one of Isreal, thy Saviour. Also read chapter 43:10,11! Deuteronomy 10:17 The Lord your God is God of all Gods and Lord of all Lords(20) Make your promises in His name. He is the one you should praise, he is your GOD!! I think when we have so many scriptures that show them being one wheather we understand it all or not(God does not expect us to)that we have to take the rest by faith!THe bible tells us clearly that God lives in Jesus. I hope this helps you out some. God Bless You!

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Aug. 12 2009,04:37)
    hello! I just wanted to let you know I am a member of a Baptist church. And I love it there. We all love our pastor. We also believe in the trinity. I noticed that you wrote that you could not believe that the three are one. Have you ever read 1Timothy 3:16 – And without controversy great is the MYSTERY of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world received up in glory. john 12:45  tells us jesus says he that  sees me sees the father. Exodus 3:14 and God said to Moses I AM THAT I AM JOhn 8:58 Jesus says :Verily Verily, I say to you, before Abraham was,I am. 1John 5:20 tells us that the Son Jesus Christ is the true God! And the one scripture I think tells you for a fact that the three are one is 1John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. I always think of it as God is spirit which cannot be seen and he lives in Jesus and has given Jesus all authority.I think Isaiah 43:3 really helps too. I am the Lord thy God The Holy one of Isreal, thy Saviour. Also read chapter 43:10,11! Deuteronomy 10:17 The Lord your God is God of all Gods and Lord of all Lords(20) Make your promises in His name. He is the one you should praise, he is your GOD!! I think when we have so many scriptures that show them being one wheather we understand it all or not(God does not expect us to)that we have to take the rest by faith!THe bible tells us clearly that God lives in Jesus. I hope this helps you out some. God Bless You!

Why did yoi put this in the prayer sectuon of the Bible it does not belong here.

Cindy
    Participant

Hello! There are also Scriptures that teach us that there is no trinity. You will find that word nowhere in the Bible. By Jesus own words He said in
    John 14:28 …My Father is greater then I.
    All through the Old Testament it says that there is only One True God.
    Ephesians 4:6 says …….one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in us all.
    Also the Holy Spirit is of the Father
    verse 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God.
    It is the Holy Spirit of the Father that dwells in us after we were laid Hands on at Baptism. With Gods Holy Spirit we now can understand the things of God. Jesus us our Mediator now so we now can go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of our Sins. Bo other Sacrifices needed.
    We should always take more then one Scripture, when we want to prove all.
    Jesus also was with the Father before the wold was.
    John 17:5 ” And now O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I has with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”
    Col. 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    verse 16 For by Him all things were created that are in Heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible ………
    verse 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
    He also was the firstborn of the dead.
    verse 18 And He is the Head of the body of the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all He may have preeminence. Meaning He is first of all.
    Also in
    John 17:5 ” And now O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”
    We are all one in Christ and our Heavenly Father through His (Fathers) Holy Spirit.
    Because of that many fall and believe in the trinity.
    Do you know who came up with the trinity first?
    It is Quintus Septimus Florence Tertullian.
    His Parents were pagan and He was born in A.D. 155.
    Before the first Christian did not believe in the trinity.
    Many died by the hands of the Romans.
    In A.D. 313 After almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution, the Roman emperor
    CONSTANTINE issued an edit, granting all Christians full freedom to practice their religion.

A.D 321 Constantine issues an edit, forbidding word on Sunday and making it the day of worship.

A.D. 324 Constantine establishes Christianity as the official religion of his empire.
    It will come known of the Roman Universal Church.

A.D 325 Constantine calls the first ecumenical council at Nicea. Three eighteen hundred bishops attend o settle doctrinal dispute, one was the relationship of Jesus to the Father. The teaching of Arius, a priest, that Jesus was created was rejected and condemned. Another ruling of the council was that the commencing of Christ's death be no longer kept, enforcing by death to those who would still do; instead the resurrection be celebrated on Sunday.

There is much more. But for today that's all. I believe if you study Ancient History you will find out more.
    In conclusion I will say this. Ir is not easy to come out of that system. We belonged t5o the Catholic Church until God called us out at the age of 46 and 47 for my Husband and I.
    I with you all Blessings and hope that you too will come out of the false Church. Our Son however does still attend a Baptist Church also. Convincing others is not easy.

Peace and Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Nick I do know that this is the wrong tread for this discussion, but ketpo would not go to another tread and read what I said.
    Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi! Tomorrow is the day. I just prayed for your Sons, and all will be well, I trust in God and I know you do too.
    Love Irene
    :) :)

Cindy
    Participant

Hi again Kathi! I know you probably have your Hands full with your 2 Son's returned Home, but would you please let us know how they are, tho.
    Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    My vagabond boys are back in TN safe and sound and full of stories about their escapade in CA. Thanks for your prayers and for asking.
    Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Hello! Unfortunately I have to ask your Brethren for your Prayers. I have had Cataract Surgery about 2 years ago. However I am having vision problems and I have to use a magnifying glass to read and write, which makes it bad . Also my eyes are hurting, which is not a good sign. Pleas, Please pray for me.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene,

I will pray for your vision. Recently I have suffered from double vision and it's the pits! Sight is sooooo precious.

Love you,
    Mandy

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    My prayers are with you.
    Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Mandy and Kathi Thank you for your Prayers, much appreciated. This is really pestering me. I love to be on here, but it seems to get worse. I wonder if my Cataracts have grown back. In my left eye I have a wrinkle in my Redna, which is twice as bad now. Georg has the the same thing, and it operated on and it made it worse. Can't wait till Tuesday so I can call my eye Doctor.
    Love to you both Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Mandy and Kathi! Just want to let you know, that this morning my eyes feel somewhat better and I can read without the Magnifying Glass. Prayers are powerful, thank you again. Love Irene
    :) :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes , Irene , we pray for you and now for your eyes , Jesus is still on the main line ! in Jesus name we pray that Lord please continue to heal and strenghten our beloved sister . Touch her eyes and anoint them with grace. Amen :D

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account