I am leaving/check out the 3days/nights forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I am leaving, so i bid u adeiu.

MrBob
    Participant

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. May you continue to seek God and follow his steps. I know you and the other members (including me) disagree on some things, but that doesn't mean God loves any of us less.

If we seek and love God with all our mind, heart and soul, we'll find the truth.

See ya.:D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (OneoftheLordsGenerals @ Mar. 16 2006,18:41)
    I am leaving, so i bid u adeiu.

I would think that you sort the Lord on your decision. And if so then you are in His will. I bid you farewell, but this is not the end, but the beginning.

Kenrch :)

The reason why I am leaving is because David is trying to get me to fall over my words and belittle me in order to prove my words are false. Also the forums have gotten outta control. Any believer should leave this forum, it has so many things to talk about, but the ones you talk to don't change their mind. You discuss to no avail and it distracts us from the real battle. OUT THERE IN THE WORLD.
    It is a ploy by the enemy to take the believers away from the battle, and distract them with this forum. I am as my name says. I have been distracted by this forum, so I go and fight the real battle, the one where lives are changed. I am sorry to go, but please heed these words. Run as far away from this forum as you can(and if you must, do not argue a point just state yours and let it be). May the love, peace, and mercy of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ be upon you. AMEN

My name is One of the Lords Generals, i fight the battle that matters. May God be gracious to you all.

The name thing is to verify what i meant by i am what my name is(two post up)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (OneoftheLordsGenerals @ Mar. 18 2006,16:32)
    The name thing is to verify what i meant by i am what my name is(two post up)

I am but a servant and a continuing student. If what I believe the Lord gives me to share then ONLY those who it was ment for will hear it.

We are all at different stages of growth. Some are unable to digest meat but need not milk but soft food. Everyone has something to offer to someone this is the Lord's will.

May your paths be straight and narrow,

kenrch

david
    Participant

The reason why I am leaving is because David is trying to get me to fall over my words and belittle me in order to prove my words are false.

I wished only to discuss the topic of "worship" or "should Jesus be worshiped" with him or anyone. Despite what he says, it is he who wished to "belittle" me, by repeatedly trying to show me wrong based on the fact that I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, rather than actually discussing how the Bible uses the words that are sometimes (but not always) translated "worship." His and my words are in the "worship" thread. Judge for yourselves.

To my suprise, the General actually said something here that I agree with. This has been gnawing at me for a while, and I've had the exact same thoughts run through my mind:

It is a ploy by the enemy to take the believers away from the battle, and distract them with this forum. I am as my name says. I have been distracted by this forum, so I go and fight the real battle, the one where lives are changed. I am sorry to go, but please heed these words. Run as far away from this forum as you can(and if you must, do not argue a point just state yours and let it be).

This forum eats up a lot of time. There have been several times where I have seriously wanted to cut back and only look at this thing once a week. But then I would miss so much.

david

Jamie
    Participant

I have been distracted by this forum, so I go and fight the real battle, the one where lives are changed. I am sorry to go, but please heed these words. Run as far away from this forum as you can(and if you must, do not argue a point just state yours and let it be).

Eliyah said the truth when stated that this forum would die spiritually if he leaves it and it is so because it is happening.

Eliyah–If I leave this forum, it will die spiritually, its almost dead already, or have you not noticed that,

lords generals– Run as far away from this forum as you can

Jamie

i am trying to erase my account completely and if anyone has info on how to do so let me know. ty

david
    Participant

I'm pretty sure t8 would know. I suggest private messaging him or Nick. This is actually a good question. How do you completely erase an account t8?

Woutlaw
    Participant

OneoftheLordsgenerals, David,

I disagree with you both, this forum isn't a distraction or a tool of the enemy. For those like me who don't have bretheren to fellowship with personally, this forum has become a form of fellowship for me. Before I found this forum I just broke away from the Oneness movement. I was confused, angered, I felt like giving up seeking. Then I stumbled upon this forum, and I don't believe it was by accident. It was the posts from people like Nick, and T8 that got me seeking in a whole new light. I would read their posts and test what they said in light of scripture. It lead me to see the TRUTH.

david
    Participant

Hey Woutlaw.
    I can't remember what thread I said it in, but I was trying to express the thought that I spend a lot of time on here. Some of it has been valuable time. Some, not so valuable. Sometimes conversations seem to go in circles forever. Often people use false arguments or don't care to actually discuss scripture. I do enjoy learning how people reason on things, and this forum has been beneficial in that way. But I do not consider it to be the real world, more of a thin slice of the real world behind glass. Someone once said that as far as fellowship goes, this forum has no real consequences or something like that, that most don't use their real name. And that's true.
    And as for witnessing or telling others about God, as I believe we are commanded to do, it's quite different in the real world. Everyone on here wants to talk about the Bible. It's quite different approaching people who may not have any desire to hear what you have to say. But the chances of actually having a conversation with someone on here on a Biblical topic is infinitely greater.
    I can appreciate what you're saying though.
    Never stop seeking. Always test everything in the light of scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Would you like to share any other insights gained?

Cubes
    Participant

I love talking about the Lord and so do you guys, so hey!  … the reason I use a username is not because of my brothers and sisters in the Lord, but given the global climate, some degree of privacy is called for especially on behalf of our friends and families.  I bear in mind though that it is YHWH who keeps us safe so my confidence is not in myself and I pray he keeps each of us and ours safe.   Having said that, there are those here who know my identity, to whom I also feel accountable and it is probably true of more people than myself.  

I like the fellowship here … for one thing it promotes relating to others in the spirit rather than in the flesh; where two or more are gathered in his name, there he is in the midst of us.  We can gather and have the same mind which is in Christ and not necessarily do it physically.  After all, we don't see Jesus and we don't see the apostles either but we are hopefully one with them!  I am all for physical fellowship when possible, but I don't believe that it rules this out either.

If after gathering here, we were to yield to God, think of the effect we would have in our communities?  We are probably being effective already, in some cases.  I know that this is just a part of my life as a disciple of Christ.

Coming on here is a type of ongoing bible study for me.  It challenges me and helps to keep me immersed in the word and to have the Lord on my mind; it helps to keep me prepared in season and out of season for the Master's work.  If we are serving others, loving as he loves, advancing the kingdom of God through word and deeds, then what else?  We are to owe no one nothing except loving him/her.

Question is:  are we being salt of the earth or have we lost our flavor?  are we being the light on the hill or is our light hidden under a bushel?  If we are not being who Jesus called us out to be in our homes, places of work and communities, why not?  It can't be for coming on here, that's for sure.  

I say in this case, we can have our cake and eat it too!

My conviction too is that we are doing something of eternal worth here and not just having fun. After all, I could be hanging out at some Garden related forum discussing flowers or who knows what, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd rather be here as time permits.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Cubes,
    I'm in full agreement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cubes,
    Yes. It is great that at the moment there are a lot of mature Christians who are beyond first base and realise God is as he shows Himself in the Bible, our Father, and so is the Son, our Lord.

Cubes
    Participant

Praise God!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cubes @ April 10 2006,03:17)
    Praise God!

amen

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account