How many think God can take me away?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Threeturtles33
    Participant

Hello, in brief words, I have an imminent stroke about to happen because my depression wont let me stop smoking.

How many of you think God can send me a lethal cancer if I were to become quadraplejic from a stroke?

Thats my hope cuz I am working on getting money for a gun but if I dont make the money on time b4 a stroke my only resort would be a godsent cancer.

Please no prolife answers, Im exmilitary and as an exmilitary I know how soldiers used to take a cyanide capsule when stranded in enemy territory. Quadraplejic is pretty aweful.

Thanks please answer with bible quotes about God sent sicknesess and God given possibilities to get this favor from Him.

Amen

Threeturtles33
    Participant

PS I leave no children or romance behind, except for an alright mom which I dont even chat with cuz she´s a real zombie, pretty closed minded from all her disorderly conduct.

Threeturtles33
    Participant

javascript: InstaSmilie()javascript: InstaSmilie()javascript: InstaSmilie()

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

ask victor and paul at pathoftruth.com
    there is a online chat, and if you read articles you will see that it is God whi created both light and darkness, good and evil.
    Job suffered by Gods will, and he suffered more than you. yet he was righteous, but even his servant corrected him bcz he believed he didnt deserve to be punished, but who can resist Gods will?

im textin through my phone i will have more to say later.

princess
    Participant

3t33,

tis your own. it seems you have your senses about you now, i suggest moving on a bit faster in making your decision. once your senses are gone, you have no choice in the matter.

and don't be too surprised that the stroke may take you out, who knows. why are you not asking for peace within your heart. i don't understand really what the fuss is all about. do you do anything else then smoke, eating habits, activities walking ect. hobbies.

your searching for something, then search. T is 71 has cancer and he sings to the high heavens without cause, surely with the capabilities of using the interent, you could explore areas in life that has been neglected, can you move about?
    you speak of you mother seperatly, holding on to something? get it out. remove what depresses you. surrond your mind with things that bring joy to your heart. what have you always wanted to know but have not found out yet. perhaps going back to your love whom you lost or have not found. very touching.  

need prayer, the happy man is very good at this. at times i think one should lift him up, out there healing all the time.

what you need can be found, just look. do hope you all the best in whatever decisions that you make.

Lightenup
    Participant

tt33,
    Please get yourself some help from a pastor near you. Ask someone you trust for a name of a pastor that they love. Do not take your life, that is for God to do in His time. You need someone to personally talk to you that can answer your questions. You are focusing on the problem and that is filling you with fear…like Peter who tried to walk on the water. Focus on Christ. Find a pastor who knows Him and can help you get rid of your fears and replace them with the hope and peace of Christ. None of us can be good enough even when you stop smoking, that is why we need Christ because thankfully, He IS good enough for all of us who trust in Him as our Lord and Savior. He loves you and can and will help you if you look to Him and surrender your life to following Him. It is not His will for you to take your own life…don't do that tt33. I hear your desperation…find some 'in person' help. Please! Im praying for you…Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Jesus Walks on Water – Story Summary:

After feeding the 5000, Jesus sends his disciples ahead of him in a boat to cross the Sea of Galilee. Several hours later in the night, the disciples encounter a storm. Jesus comes to them, walking on the water. This terrifies the disciples and they think they are seeing a ghost. Jesus tells them in verse 27, “Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid.”

Peter replies, “Lord, if it's you, tell me to come to you on the water.” So Jesus invites Peter to come. Peter gets out of the boat and begins walking on the water toward Jesus. But when Peter takes his eyes off Jesus and sees the wind and waves, he begins to sink. Peter cries out to the Lord and Jesus immediately reaches out his hand and catches Peter. As they climb into the boat together, the storm ceases. Then the disciples worship Jesus, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
    Points of Interest from the Story:

• Jesus sends the disciples away so he can get alone on the mountainside and pray. Even in his busy schedule, spending time with God is a priority for Jesus.

• The disciples, even though they have spent much time with Jesus, don't recognize him in the storm. Sometimes we don't recognize the Lord when he comes to us in the middle of our “storms.”

• Peter doesn't begin to sink until he starts looking around at the wind and the waves. Taking our eyes off Jesus, and focusing on the difficult circumstances will cause us to get under our problems. But when we cry out to Jesus, he catches us by the hand and raises us above the seemingly impossible surroundings.
    • Peter starts out with good intentions, but his faith falters. This does not, however, end up in failure. Peter, even in his fear, cries out to the Lord, the only one who can help him.

• When Jesus gets in the boat, the storm ceases. When we have Jesus “in our boat” the storms of life will be calmed and we can worship Him.

from here: http://christianity.about.com/od….ter.htm

Proclaimer
    Participant

God prefers to takes us when we are ready or at the point that is best.

Scripture talks about God making a tree fruitful and if the tree fails to fruit, then he puts fertilizer around the tree, and if it still fails, it is cut down.

My point here is that God wants you to be as fruitful as possible before leaving this world.

So just trust God because he knows the best time.
    It has always been about trusting him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Threeturtles33 @ July 05 2011,02:53)
    Hello, in brief words, I have an imminent stroke about to happen because my depression wont let me stop smoking.

How many of you think God can send me a lethal cancer if I were to become quadraplejic from a stroke?

Thats my hope cuz I am working on getting money for a gun but if I dont make the money on time b4 a stroke my only resort would be a godsent cancer.

Please no prolife answers, Im exmilitary and as an exmilitary I know how soldiers used to take a cyanide capsule when stranded in enemy territory. Quadraplejic is pretty aweful.

Thanks please answer with bible quotes about God sent sicknesess and God given possibilities to get this favor from Him.

Amen

Hi TT33,

Vitamin E does prevent “Blood Clots”, which is the cause of strokes.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Threeturtles33
    Participant

Thanks everyone.
    I do understand all of your answers.
    I do focus on my behavior as of 5 years ago.
    I do smoke but im practically a convert as much as seeking goes and staying away from disorderly conduct.
    I know we must yield fruit b4 we go, but what fruit could I yield lying vegetable in a bed for 50 more years?
    I believe military soldiers do die b4 time and it doesnt mean God disaproves of that job, its very honorable and soldiers used to take cyanide pills when caught in enemy territory.
    All your answers make sense, I have already achived comunication with god to give me peace in case of an incident. But theres only 2 good answers out of 3. Death or healing cuz quadraplejic has got to be the worst sickness in history. My biological dad is quadraplejic from the head down and he cant even talk Im really terrified of that condition.
    BTW: I have poor circulation, smoke, high blood prssure, 232colesterol although i do excersize alot Im a real sporty one.

Thanks for your replies

Three Turtles 33

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Threeturtles33 @ July 06 2011,03:38)
    Thanks everyone.
    I do understand all of your answers.
    I do focus on my behavior as of 5 years ago.
    I do smoke but im practically a convert as much as seeking goes and staying away from disorderly conduct.
    I know we must yield fruit b4 we go, but what fruit could I yield lying vegetable in a bed for 50 more years?
    I believe military soldiers do die b4 time and it doesnt mean God disaproves of that job, its very honorable and soldiers used to take cyanide pills when caught in enemy territory.
    All your answers make sense, I have already achived comunication with god to give me peace in case of an incident. But theres only 2 good answers out of 3. Death or healing cuz quadraplejic has got to be the worst sickness in history. My biological dad is quadraplejic from the head down and he cant even talk Im really terrified of that condition.
    BTW: I have poor circulation, smoke, high blood prssure, 232colesterol although i do excersize alot Im a real sporty one.

Thanks for your replies

Three Turtles 33

Hi TT33,

“High fructose corn syrup” in the diet is the direct cause of high blood pressure.
    Remove it completely out of your diet, and your blood pressure will become normal.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

princess
    Participant

I do focus on my behavior as of 5 years ago

it is not five years ago, it is today. you have grown, gained wisdom, apply it.

I do smoke but im practically a convert as much as seeking goes and staying away from disorderly conduct

i do not think smoking is the underlying issue, my concern lay with your depression, spiritually depression is a form of self hate, which is disorderly conduct. love who you are today, knowing that you can change tomorrow.

you are not in that state yet, so find some fruit to yield, the amount is not the great as the pure heart that is behind it. you may not make it fifty years, could only be ten. today has enough to worry about, tomorrow will have its turn too. perhaps tribulation will come tomorrow, then most worries will not be so important.

I believe military soldiers do die b4 time and it doesn't mean God disaproves of that job, its very honorable and soldiers used to take cyanide pills when caught in enemy territory.

do you feel you are in enemy territory? a warrior spirit is one that i do not completely understand.

Death or healing

which ever is stronger within you, will prevail. tis your own to decide.

I have poor circulation, smoke, high blood prssure, cholesterol although i do excersize alot Im a real sporty one

it is good to know you get out and about, stress can cause problems more then what you think, i believe once you get what is bothering you inside out and fixed, the others will start to fade away. be pro active with your conditions. i do hope you will stay here on hn for a bit and find ones that you will consider family.

take mind to edj advise, it is good advise.

do take care 3t33, hope to see you post more on the board.

Participant

Hi 3t33:

The following scripture may help.

Jam 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

All things are possible to them who believe. God is able to heal you if you believe and exercise your faith in his Word.

He does not send cancer to anyone. Cancer may come as the result of your smoking and it also may come through other things that men do through their own free will.

If you would like me to pray that God will heal you. Let me know.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

ftk
    Participant

3T33: You are a son of God! God is life. You have God's mind in you, the mind of Christ but you have allowed many dark thoughts to cover and block the light of life in Christ. You have a powerful mind that will bring to you what you concentrate on and intend to receive.

You have so far experienced the dark side of living, which has nothing to do with what you eat, drink, do or don't do. You have the right and choice, given by God to his sons, to “think on” and thereby create the circumstances of life. It sounds to me that you are ready to “go to the light” of God. Here is how that is done. Today is the day you begin to reject all death, dying, pain, suffering negative thinking and create a personal union with God/life/peace/love/joy/happiness et.al., through every word that Jesus says. The truth is light, life, love etc.! Make the decision that as you read Gods word you will search for life or the truth which feels good.

Commit yourself to God to read the first four books of the New Testament and adhere to every word that Jesus speaks to his disciples. Not to the words Jesus spoke to the (Jews) under the law, they were about to find their demise. Everything Jesus spoke to his disciples is composed of words from God Almighty. Jesus spoke the words of God and you can trust them for you. They are full of life, gospel(good news)power, cleansing and perfection for you. Not based on what you do or don't do or habits or anything. Just your faith in their truth for you.

Just you for now. You are the intention of the master teacher of the universe. Reject any dark or evil thoughts in your mind and thank and praise God for the truth and life. As you accept the truth, light and love, pure life will come into you. You will feel the change. You can move from depression to bliss if you can accept it like a little child. Don't allow negative thoughts, against God to rob from your positive thoughts, from God through Jesus.

Important, don't listen to anyone else but Jesus words from God. As you hear God it will feel amazing. Other people may come(by mistake) and say things like, that doesn't work, and that might make you might feel sad but at least you will know they are not life. Go for all the gusto of life in God. Forget smoking and things that you believe can harm you. You can do all things in Christ. Jesus said, nothing going into a man can defile him. Its what comes out of a man that can make him dirty. That's dark beliefs, let them go. You will become exactly what you believe yourself to be in Gods eyes! I hope its perfection. My opinions after much search, I love you and God loves you. Peace, love and Joy to you in fulness! TK

csaliba
    Participant

Hi 3T33:

Jesus never opened His mouth through all His passion,and He did it for all of us.Just copy Jesus,trust in Him,offer all for His five wounds, do it for Him and He will relieve you, accept whatever is coming to you in His name,ask Him to help you,even He had Simon to help him carrying the cross to show us that He will help us if we accept with love our cross,for His love. Be humble,and talk to him,like you talk to a person, be simple and open hearted, regret your past wicked life,even if you were not that bad,because in front of Him we are always sinful.
    He will transform you if you be honest and full of faith.
    I love you and I will pray for you in order that you will acquire eternal life.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account