How Embarrassing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 07 2012,14:54)

Quote (princess @ April 07 2012,09:03)
    Your drawing conclusions from your own thoughts and stereotyping. Which is quite narrow minded of you. What about I added a fourth choice and said I truly do not know the origin of the world. I can give you accounts from religion and science, however does anyone truly know, no they don't. So if anything your statement is void of understanding because you 'truly' don't know either, but you have 'chosen' to take on the God created it thought.

Hows the waiting going………..

And at some point all of us must say we don't know.  That does not diminish the value of what we do know.  In fact it is our increasing knowledge that allows us to ask more questions.

But we must be prepared to accept the answers that are supported by evidence.  Otherwise we have nothing but mythology.

Stuart

Hello Stuart,

I cannot disagree with your statement, I can say does it really matter where I came from, I know without a doubt I am here today and that is what is important to me, and what am I going to do with the day that has been brought forth.

And I think dear Stuart I am going for a walk………

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 08 2012,20:55)
    That is your way of saying that you are stumped. :)

I wish I could say “nice come back”, but there is nothing scientific in your response to prove what I said wrong. Just a lame comment that a kid would utter in a time of frustration.

You know you have backed the wrong horse Stu.

The Nothing Horse means nothing. But guess what. There is something. So you need to change your bet. But rather than face it and adjust one's belief or understanding, you just say it is moronic and then put your head right back in that sand next to the other turkeys.

Back to the drawing board Stu, and when you say something intelligent I might discuss it with you.

Turkeys don't put their heads in sand.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 09 2012,05:59)

Quote (terraricca @ April 08 2012,08:27)
    Princess

God tells you what to do when to do it and how to do it and without question. So when one takes on the thought of God, one must also do as he so commands of you, then yes you become a slave of a God.

My thoughts, I don't think that is the full jest of it. Why would he(God) place limitations on me, if I would want to learn more and get to know him better and be the best God slave I could be. I think our minds when one takes on a faith becomes a prison only limited to how far the chains will allow you to go.

No one should tell another unless due harm will come that thoughts are a bad thing. This is where as by what I can see is the problem with religion and non religious persons. Denying one of their thoughts T, is slavery.

this is not true that God tells you what to do ,this is not in scriptures gospel ,understand that men are exposed to the grace of God does not mean in any way that God tells what to do ,this is your choice ,just like everything else ,you of cause can not improve Gods way to deal with men ,this is more like take it or leave it ,religion is pure exploitation  of men for their own benefit,

now God does not place more limitation on Us human than what we are created by,the limits could be an excessive will of wants ,and other laws like the laws of men may stop you ,but no matter what we are still slave to dead and sickness, and the greed of men,

our thoughts  are our own and we are free to think what we want ,but is understood that all things have consequences some times good or bad ,this is a reality is that we have to evaluate our decisions in all matters if we do not then we walking like a blind person constantly falling in holes,or trip on uneven grounds surfaces ,

but that as well is of our free choices ,some people do need to be waken up with a 6×6 some with a 2×2 some just with kind words and wisdom ,take your pick

T, I will disagree with God doesn't tell you what to do, Paul ensured that everyone was made aware of what God wants you to do, then add onto that the laws of the hebrew text.
    That is just not right to do to a person, so I have moved on from it.

I cannot deny the fact that I did learn some things along the way. However, I am really not that different then I was before perhaps even better.

Much love to you T, take care of yourself

:( :(

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,23:54)

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,08:11)
    Hi Princess,

I suggest that you read the free e-book “Holy City Bible Code”, in it
    I explain in detail what's going on; I can e-mail it to you if you want?
    It's a little book, won't take long to read. PM me and I'll send it to you.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Edj,

Thank you but no on the offer of the book, if I had an interest I would have made a request earlier on.

I compare Christianity to a hersey's kiss, the wrapper can change, however when you open it up, it is still just a hersey kiss.

Bottom line Christianity is:
    The sacrificial blood/body of a human (or god) appeases the high God, and all humanity must accept this blood/body or the High God will punish you, by placing fear on the unknown.

Which by my understanding is as ancient as it gets. At times I wonder if anyone else see it, that Christianity is Babylon and they don't even know it. It is just an observation on my end though and I will add one of the reasons I could never fully accept the faith as hard as I tried. Just was not a chosen one of this God.

Hi Princess,

If you remember correctly: when you made a statement of how you believed,
    and asked if anyone agreed with it, after I adjusted it you agreed with my adjustment.
    God does indeed exist and we both love you dearly; keep that in mind as our offer still remains.

Yours in
    Christ, Jesus
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 09 2012,00:22)
    You are just satisfied with God being the cause, and because others do not take on your theory,
    you compare them as being on the wrong horse,
    all I am seeing is that your are not on the horse
    but acting like the back side of one.

Quote (t8 @ April 06 2012,20:18)

• Stu backs the wrong horse
  • WIT backs the wrong horse
  • T8 backs the right horse

I rest my case your honor.

• “The judge standeth before the door” (James 5:9)

AND THE VERDICT IS NOW IN!

• T8 is indeed backing the right HORSE! (see Rev.19:11-21)
  • עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)                          (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

princess
Participant

I know T, does not change anything on how I do care about you, and want all the best for you. :;):

princess
Participant

Thank you Edj, kind of you to offer. Nice video selection.

terraricca
Participant

Quote (princess @ April 10 2012,15:34)
I know T, does not change anything on how I do care about you, and want all the best for you. :;):

:) :(

Ed J
Participant

Quote (princess @ April 10 2012,08:36)
Thank you Edj, kind of you to offer. Nice video selection.

Hi Princess,

You know who rides on this white horse, right? …Will Post!

Your brother
in Christ, Jesus.
holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 10 2012,15:01)

Quote (princess @ April 10 2012,15:34)

:)  :(

Hi Pierre,

Are you happy and sad at the same time?

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (princess @ April 09 2012,03:22)
T8 you choose God, Great, now please explain to the court what your God's guidelines are to be considered his chosen.

Stuart has chosen science T8. Why are you putting on religious air's is it just to make you look like you have chosen something and Stuart nothing, it is well know that science is what Stuart has chosen.

WIT, well you cannot even explain WIT's belief, let alone say that it is wrong.

You are just satisfied with God being the cause, and because others do not take on your theory, you compare them as being on the wrong horse, all I am seeing is that your are not on the horse but acting like the back side of one.

Just because you can physically name the object of your desire, does that really give proof of how creation came about. I can say that I came from star dust, will you tell me that I am wrong, or what about one that feels they were created from the sea, there are so many theories about creations just as there are religions to choose from. Just because one does not choose as you do makes them wrong, just go about life knowing that they will burn in hell and that should satisfy you, isn't that enough or do you think ones deserve more……..

Boy T8, what would you do without that book, how would you be able to live your life, oh that would be by hearing a truth and knowing it was right by what is inside the heart. You may tell others to pull their head out of the sand, however I believe yours has been placed in another place and needs to be pulled out.

Your honor I declare a mistrail due to T8's heresay.

princess whether you can handle it or not, we have 3 choices as to where the universe came from.

God
Something non-living
Nothing

Why is this so hard to understand that?
It isn't. It is only the obstinate and foolish who cannot see how simple are the choices we have.

Until you can make a good argument as to the universe coming from something eternal and non-living which gave rise to life, love, design, and DNA code without possessing any intellect or life and love itself, or you can make an argument for everything coming from absolute nothing, then the only option left is an eternal God who possesses (or possess the ability) of what he produced within the universe, i.e., life, love, design, and code.

You have no other option but these 3 and you rule out the first one. So let's hear why it is option 2 or 3. Until then you are blowing hot air and I am not interested in entertaining your diversions.

Of course there is another thing you can do and that is to add a fourth point. I can't wish you good luck with that because outside of Someone, Something, or Nothing, there are no more choices.

So why not face the truth and stop trying to avoid what is obvious.
That is the trait of many adults, yet a child could understand these 3 options and not have a problem with it.

BTW, I love science, so don't say that I don't agree with science.
Contrary to what you might think, many of the best scientists of all time believe in God including the greatest physicist of all, Sir Isaac Newton.

And I use science and the process of deduction in my arguments, while some Atheists best arguments as to why there is no God is summed up in one word, “because”. So obviously it is not science I have a problem with, but the lack of it coupled with bias, arrogance, and ignorance.

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 09 2012,05:57)

Quote (t8 @ April 08 2012,20:55)
That is your way of saying that you are stumped. :)

I wish I could say “nice come back”, but there is nothing scientific in your response to prove what I said wrong. Just a lame comment that a kid would utter in a time of frustration.

You know you have backed the wrong horse Stu.

The Nothing Horse means nothing. But guess what. There is something. So you need to change your bet. But rather than face it and adjust one's belief or understanding, you just say it is moronic and then put your head right back in that sand next to the other turkeys.

Back to the drawing board Stu, and when you say something intelligent I might discuss it with you.

Turkeys don't put their heads in sand.

Stuart

Neither do ostriches, but thought a turkey would be more likely to do so seen as how their heads are closer to the ground.

But if you do not know what I mean in my post then I suggest you google “Idiom”. You might have learned about idioms in English when you were at school. NOTE: not idiot, rather idiom.

To get to Google, type Google.com in the address bar of your browser. A browser is that piece of software you use when you go to Heaven Net. Heaven Net in case you are not sure is the Website that hosts this forum, the one you are reading now.

Hope this helps.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

charity
Participant

what if our insistence is insignificant? an where puffed in our own importance. theres probably been planet after planet coming an going, all supporting different forms of life, that in turn.. all considered themselves to be the bee's knees,.. where not smart enough to discover the truth, but smart enough to assume for the moment how life began…

Stu
Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 10 2012,21:29)
Neither do ostriches, but thought a turkey would be more likely to do so seen as how their heads are closer to the ground.

This is the same logic you use in all your posts t8.

This probably explains how you came to believe in a celestial conspiracy theory of Imaginary Sky Friends running the universe.

Stuart

Stu
Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 10 2012,21:17)
I love science, so don't say that I don't agree with science.

You have written so many lies about natural history in the past that I wonder how much your nose grew when you typed that.

You only love the science that doesn't contradict your prior commitment to Bronze Age and early Iron Age mythology.

It's not science if you include assertions that are not derived from evidence, which is exactly what you do. It's not science if you ignore half the data points, which is what all creationists do.

Science says that all living things share a single-celled common ancestor. Do you love that and agree with it? Or is this conditional love?

Stuart

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2012,01:30)
You have written so many lies about natural history in the past that I wonder how much your nose grew when you typed that.

Let's hear at least one Stu.

Waiting…

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2012,01:22)

This probably explains how you came to believe in a celestial conspiracy theory of Imaginary Sky Friends running the universe.

Stuart

Its called an “idiom” Stu.

I thought I said to google it.

If you find out what it is, then your misinterpretation will go away.

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (charity @ April 11 2012,00:32)
what if our insistence is insignificant? an where puffed in our own importance. theres probably been planet after planet coming an going, all supporting different forms of life, that in turn.. all considered themselves to be the bee's knees,..   where not smart enough to discover the truth, but smart enough to assume for the moment how life began…

Could be the case, for who is denying eons or ages?
Certainly not scripture.

However, this has no bearing on the existence of God.

Stu
Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 11 2012,10:21)

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2012,01:22)

Stuart

Its called an “idiom” Stu.

I thought I said to google it.

If you find out what it is, then your misinterpretation will go away.

I gave you my new interpretation, t8. You use exactly this logic in your posts.

Stuart

Stu
Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 11 2012,10:20)

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2012,01:30)

Let's hear at least one Stu.

Waiting…

Here are four. Do you need more?

Posted: Mar. 11 2004,09:10
One of the main precepts of Evolution is the idea that simple things become more complex given time

Posted: Feb. 15 2007,11:37
Hitler believed and practiced evolution.

Posted: July 28 2007,12:34
saying that DNA of an ape is mostly similar to a human and therefore deriving that we came from Apes is still imagination

Posted: May 07 2009,14:44
Suddenly one day an eye was able to see, and then they were able to locate better members of the opposite sex to mate more regularly and pass on their fantastic mutation.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account