How Embarrassing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 05 2012,17:04)

Quote (terraricca @ April 05 2012,04:30)

Quote (princess @ April 04 2012,18:36)
    How does this theory differ from the one in the bible T8? Something I have come to understand that theist and atheist are not very far apart in what they believe, they just use different subjects and nouns.

Even the story of creation is evolution, time and steps were taken to form what is. Something came from nothing. So adding either a god or a explosion to the story is really of no consequence. Making the argument null and void.

princess

Even the story of creation is evolution, time and steps were taken to form what is. Something came from nothing. So adding either a god or a explosion to the story is really of no consequence. Making the argument null and void.

but their is a difference,and specially in personal interest,glory,

on one end you have the explosion,no one did it ,no men is guilty of anything ,we just have to survive with the outcome of the explosion, do the best we can for our self, that's the way it is ,now that we are closer to burn the planet,most of us men have to be sacrificed to dead for the glory of the elites in power ,but it seems that even the poor will defend that theory with their lives ,

so now the creation does make more sens and create order everywhere but not in the “explosion group ” why is that ??

no glory ,no personal gain,of cause their is corruption like religions ,but we do not talk about those wen we talk about the scriptures ,we have to let God stand on his own ground so to speak,so what is wrong with scriptures Princess ????

because I can not see it ,I only see good in it ,

Hey T, hope your feeling well.

There are passages from the bible that I do so enjoy T, but there are passages from Taoism I enjoy, Hinduism also, I still know that truths can be found anywhere.

Christianity teaches that you are to listen to your spirit man, then tells you to test this spirit with a book to ensure it lines up, what about they were wrong, maybe the book is to line up with the spirit man, and if there is disagreement then go with what the spirit speaks.

About the matter of what makes more sense regarding creation, we all have a choice to decide where we came from, either from a god of some sort or from the stars or from the sea, what matters is that it is the same as having different color skin, are you seeing just the cover or are you seeing the person inside. The common factor is we are all humans. The main factor is how we react and treat one another, how we come together for the common good.

Do take care of yourself T.

hi princess

one day at the time can do no more ,

wen we read the bible ,with a pure heart ,then you feel the words of the scriptures going through you but with an impact that can stay for a while and if renewed it will stay even longer,and so on,but we all are slaves to what as conquered us so in a way we chose to be conquered by what we feel and like to be conquered from ,like ;work.money.women,food,cars,ect,,,,,

God is my master ,I do not like any one weaker to be my master

:D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 07 2012,09:11)
    Edj, are you afraid to learn new things? Even if it is a word.

Hi Princess,

I fear nothing!    …why, what specifically are you asking?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 07 2012,09:03)
    Your drawing conclusions from your own thoughts and stereotyping. Which is quite narrow minded of you. What about I added a fourth choice and said I truly do not know the origin of the world. I can give you accounts from religion and science, however does anyone truly know, no they don't. So if anything your statement is void of understanding because you 'truly' don't know either, but you have 'chosen' to take on the God created it thought.

Hows the waiting going………..

And at some point all of us must say we don't know. That does not diminish the value of what we do know. In fact it is our increasing knowledge that allows us to ask more questions.

But we must be prepared to accept the answers that are supported by evidence. Otherwise we have nothing but mythology.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

At what point does myth become Science?

God bless

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 07 2012,14:32)

Hi Princess,

God bless

Edj, don't mean to tell you what your faith teaches, however you are to fear the one that can take your soul.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,00:19)

Hi Princess,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj, don't mean to tell you what your faith teaches, however you are to fear the one that can take your soul.

Hi Princess,

No-one can do that.

God bless

princess
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 07 2012,13:16)

hi princess

wen we read the bible ,with a pure heart ,then you feel the words of the scriptures going through you but with an impact that can stay for a while and if renewed it will stay even longer,and so on,but we all are slaves to what as conquered us so in a way we chose to be conquered by what we feel and like to be conquered from ,like ;work.money.women,food,cars,ect,,,,,

I agree with one day at a time, tis the best way to go about it.
    I see things a bit different in regards to being conquered & the master concept, perhaps it is due to fact that I am a woman and my experiences throughout my life.
    I have conquered many things in my lfe either as a glorious victory or totally exhausted, one or the other. Even so you have chosen to have a God be your master, and I have removed the thought process that I need a master.

As always, princess

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,00:26)

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,00:19)

Hi Princess,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Princess,

No-one can do that.

God bless

My mistake Edj, forgot you have taken on the Jewish faith and they do not believe in the devil or satan, I forgotten that bit of information. My apologies.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess,

The devil does exist all right, but…

Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. (see 1 John 4:4)

God bless

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,00:48)
    Hi Princess,

God bless

What does that verse really mean anyhow edj. That the god that made the world is greater then the god of the world that the other god created.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,07:33)

hi princess

I see things a bit different in regards to being conquered & the master concept, perhaps it is due to fact that I am a woman and my experiences throughout my life.
    I have conquered many things in my lfe either as a glorious victory or totally exhausted, one or the other. Even so you have chosen to have a God be your master, and I have removed the thought process that I need a master.

As always, princess

princess

I believe you do not understand the true concept of being slave ,

so here is what I meant, we are not free in this world in many ways ,like “food,clothing,shelter ,school,natural needs (procreation)political,and all other live influences,””in most of those things we are not free ,we only can chose ,and so it is with our own mind that help us to chose ,that mind is also a prisoner in is own rights,made by us,so it seems we are slaves to what ever our mind as figured to be one to, is this clear to you ?

my English is still not the best

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,02:01)

Hi Princess,

God bless
    Ed J

What does that verse really mean anyhow edj. That the god that made the world is greater then the god of the world that the other god created.

Hi Princess, thank you for asking!

2Cor.4:4 In whom the god of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
    lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    Job 41:34 He beholdeth all high things: he (satan) is a king over all the children of pride.

God bless

princess
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 08 2012,02:59)

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,07:33)

hi princess

As always, princess

princess

I believe you do not understand the true concept of being slave ,

so here is what I meant, we are not free in this world in many ways ,like “food,clothing,shelter ,school,natural needs (procreation)political,and all other live influences,””in most of those things we are not free ,we only can chose ,and so it is with our own mind that help us to chose ,that mind is also a prisoner in is own rights,made by us,so it seems we are slaves to what ever our mind as figured to be one to, is this clear to you ?

my English is still not the best

T,  
    Your English never bothered me. I find it quite fascinating at times to decipher it when need be. I must admit I have found your broken English to make more sense then some who are native to it.

I understand that one can become a slave to something the need to have it everyday and one's day will be ruled by it. Some may even call it addiction, which is unhealthy.
    But one can choose not to do such.

I remember reading a passage believe it was gnostic in nature, stating that the flesh is a prison and to be released from it would only bring true freedom. This gnostic sect also believed in suicide would not change the outcome of entering into the kingdom, due to one could not handle the flesh anymore and wanted to be free of it.

Yes, influences can have a lot to do with choices and how we live our lives. Even so T, does this really differ from being religious in nature? God tells you what to do when to do it and how to do it and without question. So when one takes on the thought of God, one must also do as he so commands of you, then yes you become a slave of a God.

My thoughts, I don't think that is the full jest of it. Why would he(God) place limitations on me, if I would want to learn more and get to know him better and be the best God slave I could be. I think our minds when one takes on a faith becomes a prison only limited to how far the chains will allow you to go.

No one should tell another unless due harm will come that thoughts are a bad thing. This is where as by what I can see is the problem with religion and non religious persons. Denying one of their thoughts T, is slavery.

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,05:29)

Quote (princess @ April 08 2012,02:01)

Hi Princess,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Princess, thank you for asking!

2Cor.4:4 In whom the god of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
    lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    Job 41:34 He beholdeth all high things: he (satan) is a king over all the children of pride.

God bless

Edj, seriously. God makes the earth, give life to humanity then releases another so called god to rule the earth and humanity he just made. What was the sense, so God can play hide and seek with humanity.

Bad business all around.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess,

I suggest that you read the free e-book “Holy City Bible Code”, in it
    I explain in detail what's going on; I can e-mail it to you if you want?
    It's a little book, won't take long to read. PM me and I'll send it to you.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Princess

God tells you what to do when to do it and how to do it and without question. So when one takes on the thought of God, one must also do as he so commands of you, then yes you become a slave of a God.

My thoughts, I don't think that is the full jest of it. Why would he(God) place limitations on me, if I would want to learn more and get to know him better and be the best God slave I could be. I think our minds when one takes on a faith becomes a prison only limited to how far the chains will allow you to go.

No one should tell another unless due harm will come that thoughts are a bad thing. This is where as by what I can see is the problem with religion and non religious persons. Denying one of their thoughts T, is slavery.

this is not true that God tells you what to do ,this is not in scriptures gospel ,understand that men are exposed to the grace of God does not mean in any way that God tells what to do ,this is your choice ,just like everything else ,you of cause can not improve Gods way to deal with men ,this is more like take it or leave it ,religion is pure exploitation  of men for their own benefit,

now God does not place more limitation on Us human than what we are created by,the limits could be an excessive will of wants ,and other laws like the laws of men may stop you ,but no matter what we are still slave to dead and sickness, and the greed of men,

our thoughts  are our own and we are free to think what we want ,but is understood that all things have consequences some times good or bad ,this is a reality is that we have to evaluate our decisions in all matters if we do not then we walking like a blind person constantly falling in holes,or trip on uneven grounds surfaces ,

but that as well is of our free choices ,some people do need to be waken up with a 6×6 some with a 2×2 some just with kind words and wisdom ,take your pick

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 07 2012,00:52)

Quote (t8 @ April 06 2012,20:18)

Quote (Stu @ April 06 2012,21:32)

Quote (t8 @ April 06 2012,18:29)
    Beginnings have a cause.

Says who?  You?

Define cause for us, then explain how a cause of time could be possible.

Stuart

What you are saying is that time and space came from nothing by denying a cause.
    You choose the nothing option.
    I choose the God option.

Finally a decision.

• t8 chooses God
  • Stu chooses Nothing
  • WIT chooses Eternal something that is not alive even though it produced life.

The nothing option equals nothing now which is not the case.
    The eternal something option produced a universe with what appears to be design, code, laws, and life yet does not possess these qualities itself.
    The God option says that the cause is alive, designed/programmed/created the universe using laws and we see evidence of his character and handiwork when we look at the universe.

So:

• Stu backs the wrong horse because if nothing is where it all supposedly came from, then there would be nothing now. Nothing produces nothing.
  • WIT backs the wrong horse because his Something/Universe/Thingy option has to be eternal otherwise it came from nothing itself, it produced life, design, and love, even though itself has none of these. So let's see, an eternal living creative, law giver is actually God is it not.

T8 backs the right horse because what caused everything is evident in creation itself.

“The fool has said in his heart there is no God”.
    Now if a fool says this to himself, what of a man who openly proclaims this folly?

I rest my case your honour.
    Thanks you.

• What a load of moronic nonsense.

Stuart

That is your way of saying that you are stumped. :)

I wish I could say “nice come back”, but there is nothing scientific in your response to prove what I said wrong. Just a lame comment that a kid would utter in a time of frustration.

You know you have backed the wrong horse Stu.

The Nothing Horse means nothing. But guess what. There is something. So you need to change your bet. But rather than face it and adjust one's belief or understanding, you just say it is moronic and then put your head right back in that sand next to the other turkeys.

Back to the drawing board Stu, and when you say something intelligent I might discuss it with you.

princess
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 08 2012,08:27)
    Princess

God tells you what to do when to do it and how to do it and without question. So when one takes on the thought of God, one must also do as he so commands of you, then yes you become a slave of a God.

this is not true that God tells you what to do ,this is not in scriptures gospel ,understand that men are exposed to the grace of God does not mean in any way that God tells what to do ,this is your choice ,just like everything else ,you of cause can not improve Gods way to deal with men ,this is more like take it or leave it ,religion is pure exploitation  of men for their own benefit,

now God does not place more limitation on Us human than what we are created by,the limits could be an excessive will of wants ,and other laws like the laws of men may stop you ,but no matter what we are still slave to dead and sickness, and the greed of men,

our thoughts  are our own and we are free to think what we want ,but is understood that all things have consequences some times good or bad ,this is a reality is that we have to evaluate our decisions in all matters if we do not then we walking like a blind person constantly falling in holes,or trip on uneven grounds surfaces ,

but that as well is of our free choices ,some people do need to be waken up with a 6×6 some with a 2×2 some just with kind words and wisdom ,take your pick

T, I will disagree with God doesn't tell you what to do, Paul ensured that everyone was made aware of what God wants you to do, then add onto that the laws of the hebrew text.
    That is just not right to do to a person, so I have moved on from it.

I cannot deny the fact that I did learn some things along the way. However, I am really not that different then I was before perhaps even better.

Much love to you T, take care of yourself

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,08:11)
    Hi Princess,

I suggest that you read the free e-book “Holy City Bible Code”, in it
    I explain in detail what's going on; I can e-mail it to you if you want?
    It's a little book, won't take long to read. PM me and I'll send it to you.

God bless

Edj,

Thank you but no on the offer of the book, if I had an interest I would have made a request earlier on.

I compare Christianity to a hersey's kiss, the wrapper can change, however when you open it up, it is still just a hersey kiss.

Bottom line Christianity is:
    The sacrificial blood/body of a human (or god) appeases the high God, and all humanity must accept this blood/body or the High God will punish you, by placing fear on the unknown.

Which by my understanding is as ancient as it gets. At times I wonder if anyone else see it, that Christianity is Babylon and they don't even know it. It is just an observation on my end though and I will add one of the reasons I could never fully accept the faith as hard as I tried. Just was not a chosen one of this God.

princess
    Participant

T8 you choose God, Great, now please explain to the court what your God's guidelines are to be considered his chosen.

Stuart has chosen science T8. Why are you putting on religious air's is it just to make you look like you have chosen something and Stuart nothing, it is well know that science is what Stuart has chosen.

WIT, well you cannot even explain WIT's belief, let alone say that it is wrong.

You are just satisfied with God being the cause, and because others do not take on your theory, you compare them as being on the wrong horse, all I am seeing is that your are not on the horse but acting like the back side of one.

Just because you can physically name the object of your desire, does that really give proof of how creation came about. I can say that I came from star dust, will you tell me that I am wrong, or what about one that feels they were created from the sea, there are so many theories about creations just as there are religions to choose from. Just because one does not choose as you do makes them wrong, just go about life knowing that they will burn in hell and that should satisfy you, isn't that enough or do you think ones deserve more……..

Boy T8, what would you do without that book, how would you be able to live your life, oh that would be by hearing a truth and knowing it was right by what is inside the heart. You may tell others to pull their head out of the sand, however I believe yours has been placed in another place and needs to be pulled out.

Your honor I declare a mistrail due to T8's heresay.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account