How do we gain the holy spirit?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

How do we gain the Holy Spirit? What ARE the steps?

Most Bible students are aware of the account in Acts 2:1-47 that speaks about the Holy Spirit being poured out at the festival of Pentecost. Just how, and why, did that come about? In verse 33 of this account, we learn this: “Therefore because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised Holy Spirit from the Father, he has poured out this which you see and hear.” So, then, Jesus is the source of our gaining the Holy Spirit today! He was put in control of the Holy Spirit, and he is the only one, that can assure us that we can possess that Holy Spirit,to gain knowledge of his Fathers Holy word. The answer to how, that was done, was because, Jesus at his acsension was exalted to the right hand of his Father, and his Father put him in control of the Holy Spirit. That is the answer to both how, and why that was done.

Now, since we must gain access to the Son, to gain that Holy Spirit in what way are we allowed to do that?. We should remember too, what Jesus stated at John 14:6 – which was: “I am the way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes to the Father, but BY ME.” Fine, that much is established. How, though, do we gain access to the Son in the first place? The Apostle John will explain just how that is done. “No man can come to ME UNLESS THE FATHER, WHO SENT ME, DRAWS HIM.” {John 6:44} So, then. there is the only possible way to gain approach to the Son, should we be desirous of gaining the Holy Spirit! There is simply no other way, than that! Our problem now, is, just how do we get Jehovah to draw us to his Son? Was we, not to be able to accomplish that, we would really be lost! There would be no possible way to gain the knowledge that we so desperately need, that would put us on the road to everlasting life. Happily, Jehovah has arranged, the way, for all of us, to do that.

Isaiah Foretold the spiritual condition that would exist on our earth, when the Christ first arrived in Kingdom power, for he tells us, this:
    Isaiah 60:1-3 (New American Standard Bible)
    A Glorified Zion
    1″Arise, shine; for your light has come,
    And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.
    2″For behold, darkness will cover the earth
    And deep darkness the peoples;
    But the LORD will rise upon you {The Christ}
    And His glory will appear upon you.
    3″Nations will come to your light,
    And kings to the brightness of your rising. The Christ himself agreed with this spiritually blind condition, for in the composite sign of his invisible presence, he foretold the prevalence of false-prophets that would be on our earth, at this time period. The very cause of this spirtual blindness. One need only to read through, Matthew 24-Mark 13-Luke 21 to substantiate that claim.

This would be the time period, for the weeds oversowed among the wheat, to be at full bloom, and the great apostasy would be in full evidence. {Matthew 13:24-30-36-43} {2 Thessalonians 2:3}

This, though, would also be the time period for knowledge to become abundant, as foretold by the Prophet Daniel. Also, the time period, when individuals would be imparting knowledge to the many. Daniel pointed out, that none of the wicked ones would understand, that only the ones having insight, would gain this life-saving knowledge.
    Daniel 12:4
    4″But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”
    NASB)
    Daniel 12:10
    10 “Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.” Why is it, that the wicked do not understand? — Note the following –
    Psalm 10:4 (New American Standard Bible)
    4The wicked, in the haughtiness of his countenance, does not seek Him
    All his thoughts are, “There is no God.” So, quite naturally, these ones, will never be drawn by Jehovah, to his Son. They are, eternally lost! Their own choice though! No one to blame, but themselves. It is especially worth noting here, how very important it is to remain humble at all times, before Jehovah.

As the Apostle Peter, noted: “Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.” {1 Peter 5:5,6}

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Daniel 12:3
    3″Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

(NASB)
    Daniel 11:33 (New American Standard Bible)
    33″Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. Now, how was it, that these ones having insight was able to gain this knowledge that they obviously had? In the following way:
    Jeremiah 29:13 (New American Standard Bible)
    13'You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. How, would Jehovah know for certain, that these ones was sincere in there search for him? In the following ways:

1 Chronicles 28:9 (New American Standard Bible)
    9 “As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.” So, from this, we see, that there is no fooling Jehovah! He knows the hearts and minds, and motives, of all of those truly seeking him. He knows the thoughts and intentions of our hearts, as he knew King Solomons.

2 Chronicles 15:2 (New American Standard Bible)
    2…' the LORD is with you when you are with Him And if you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you.

From all of this, we see, that, a heartfelt search for Jehovah is needed, in order to get him to draw us to his Son! As shown, it is possible to do! Have no doubt about that! What occured in the case of the Prophet Daniel, will occur for us, if we are searching hard enough. Note the following:
    Daniel 9:22 (New American Standard Bible)
    22 He gave me instruction and talked with me and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding. ” So, armed with that Daniel would be able to gain all of the knowledge he needed for his time period. Having said that, there was things that Daniel himself didn't understand, for he said so, himself.

“Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so that I said: O my Lord, what will be the final part of these things?” {NWT} Daniel 12:8 It wasn't for Daniel to understand those things as yet, because it wasn't the time for it, as the next verse in Daniel brings out: “And he went on to say: Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of the end.” Where we happen to be standing at this present moment in time. To, us, now, Daniel is not a sealed Book! We are in the time of the end!
    New American Standard Bible (NASB) Daniel 12:9
    9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time.” (NASB)

So, there you have it, Georg, Irene! I answerd the question I asked you to answer. Could you both have done that? Just curious, that's all! I haven't looked! Maybe you have already! If that's true, that will prove to be very interesting to me. Texas!

KangarooJack
    Participant

The Holy Spirit is NOT poured out today. It clearly says that he would be poured out “in the last days. We are not in the last days. We are beyond the last days. We are in the new covenant age. The pouring out of the Holy Spirit was a phenomenon for the end of the old covenant age.

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

Again, you have no clue of what you're speaking off.
    Jesus in control of God's Holy Spirit? give me a brake.
    The Holy Spirit is God's mind, no one is in control of that but God himself.
    The reason Jesus had to ascend to heaven first, before the Holy Spirit was send was; had God, for whatever reason, not excepted his sacrifice for our sins, there would have been no Holy Spirit send.
    It is our faith in Jesus Christ, and excepting “his” sacrifice for our sins, that cleanses us from our sins, and makes it possible for God to give us his Holy Spirit, if we ask God for it, not Jesus.
    How impressive, all those scriptures, if they had anything to do with it.
    Man, oh man, what are you on?
    Is that the reason you call yourself Texas, because your “ego” is the size of that state?
    And you dare insult others?

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 25 2009,12:39)
    Texas

The reason Jesus had to ascend to heaven first, before the Holy Spirit was send was; had God, for whatever reason, not excepted his sacrifice for our sins, there would have been no Holy Spirit send.
    It is our faith in Jesus Christ, and excepting “his” sacrifice for our sins, that cleanses us from our sins, and makes it possible for God to give us his Holy Spirit, if we ask God for it, not Jesus.
    Is that the reason you call yourself Texas, because your “ego” is the size of that state?

Georg

Irene!
    I guess you'll just have to argue this one out with the Apostle Peter, who told us: “Therefore because he was {Jesus} exalted to the right hand of God and RECEIVED THE PROMISED HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER HE HAS POURED OUT THIS WHICH YOU SEE AND HEAR.” {Acts 2:33} And with that Irene, don't forget what Jesus himself told you at Matthew 28:18 “All AUTHORIY HAS BEEN GIVEN ME, IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH,” So, You'd best argue this one out with Jehovah himself, because he was the one who gave Jesus this ALL AUTHORITY. My, you just don't get it do you? I think my article explained to you, why you don't. The reason, is, Jehovah has not, as yet drawn you to his Son. So, up to this point, at least, you're out of luck! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 25 2009,12:39)
    Texas

Georg

Irene!
    Oh! By the way! The Holy Spirit is Jehovah's awsome Power, through which, in the hands of his Son, does all of the teaching of those he favors to teach. Read John 14:26-John 16:13 1 John 2:27. Perhaps you may get the point of what I'm telling you here. Quite clearly, at least, up to this point, he doesn't favor to teach you. He probably figures, you already know it all, and don't really need his help. He must be judging you, on the way you reply to my posts. You convey the idea, that you already know it all. So, then, why would you need him? With an attitude,such as the one you display, that knowledge that you possess now, {if any} is all you'll ever have. Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Irene!
    Just another side-point here. You made mention, that the Holy Spirit was Jehovah's mind, now didn't you? Indicating to me, that you knew Jehovah's mind. Paul doesn't agree with you at all, for note what he stated about that particular mind: “For WHO has come to know THE MIND OF JEHOVAH that he/she may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ!” {1Corinthians 2:16} So, once again your reasoning is way out in left field. You must enjoy that position in this Ball-Game, because you seem to choose that position for yourself, in every game. Both you, and Georg, as well!Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ May 25 2009,12:04)
    The Holy Spirit is NOT poured out today. It clearly says that he would be poured out “in the last days. We are not in the last days. We are beyond the last days. We are in the new covenant age. The pouring out of the Holy Spirit was a phenomenon for the end of the old covenant age.

thinker

Thethinker!
    Don't you THINK that it's time to start living up to your name; and really start thinking? Obviously, your brain is out of gear, at the present time, and desperately needs some repair work on it! Oh! By the way, we are most definately in the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5 and tell me, that, that doesn't apply right now! “But KNOW THIS, that in the last days, critical times hard to deal with will be here.. For men will be lovers OF THEMSELVES,LOVERS OF MONEY, SELF ASSUMING, HAUGHTY, BLASPHEMERS, DISOBEDIENT TO PARENTS, UNTHANKFUL, DISLOYAL, HAVING NO NATURAL AFFECTION, NOT OPEN TO ANY AGREEMENT, SLANDERERS, WITHOUT SELF CONTROL FIERCE, WITHOUT LOVE OF GOODNESS, BETRAYERS, HEADSTRONG, PUFFED UP WITH PRIDE, LOVERS OF PLEASURES RATHER THAN LOVERS OF GOD, HAVING A FORM OF GODLY DEVOTION BUT PROVING FALSE TO ITS POWER; AND FROM THESE, TURN AWAY.” Do you happen to see a description of yourself in these words? If you don't you should. Open your eyes wide!

Now, you don't believe that we are in the last days? Too bad you couldn't tell that to the over one-hundred million bodies lying in their graves, because of World War one, and Two. Too bad you couldn't tell that, to the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who experience the Atom-Bombing of their Cities. I'm sure, that they just might be happy to hear your reasoning on the matter. It would very probably get you killed was you to try and tell THEM, that! Have a nice day, thinker! Texas!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Texas said:

we are most definately in the last days. Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5 and tell me, that, that doesn't apply right now! “But KNOW THIS, that in the last days, critical times hard to deal with will be here.. For men will be lovers OF THEMSELVES,LOVERS OF MONEY, SELF ASSUMING, HAUGHTY, BLASPHEMERS, DISOBEDIENT TO PARENTS, UNTHANKFUL, DISLOYAL, HAVING NO NATURAL AFFECTION, NOT OPEN TO ANY AGREEMENT, SLANDERERS, WITHOUT SELF CONTROL FIERCE, WITHOUT LOVE OF GOODNESS, BETRAYERS, HEADSTRONG, PUFFED UP WITH PRIDE, LOVERS OF PLEASURES RATHER THAN LOVERS OF GOD, HAVING A FORM OF GODLY DEVOTION BUT PROVING FALSE TO ITS POWER; AND FROM THESE, TURN AWAY.”

These things have been going on throughout human history

Do you happen to see a description of yourself in these words? If you don't you should. Open your eyes wide!

What's with you?

Now, you don't believe that we are in the last days? Too bad you couldn't tell that to the over one-hundred million bodies lying in their graves, because of World War one, and Two. Too bad you couldn't tell that, to the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who experience the Atom-Bombing of their Cities.

So you're saying that world wars 1 & 2 were a fulfillment of Biblical peophecy? Where do you get this idea? Provide chapter and verse please.

Another thing I should mention. The Holy Spirit was poured out on the House of Israel and NOT on the Gentiles. So even if the Holy Spirit was being poured out today it would NOT include you or me. For I am not an Israelite and I suspect that you're not an Israelite either. Moreover, the Holy Spirit was poured out exclusively by the decree of God. Men can take no “steps” to gain the Spirit.

I list your errors below and I expect that the list will keep growing,

Error# 1: You say that the Holy Spirit is poured out today. Fact is He was poured out in the last days of the old covenant age. We are in the new covenant age and the Spirit's ministry today differs from His ministry during the days of the apostles. The Spirit is NOT being given today.

Error# 2: You say we ALL can receive the Spirit. Fact is that the Spirit was given to Israelites only and not to Gentiles.

Error# 3: You say that we can “take steps” to gain the Spirit. Fact is that God poured out the Spirit at His own will on whom He will. The Spirit does did not come at man's own bidding.

I expect that I will be adding to this list after your next post.

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ May 26 2009,01:14)
    Error# 2: You say we ALL can receive the Spirit. Fact is that the Spirit was given to Israelites only and not to Gentiles.

Error# 3: You say that we can “take steps” to gain the Spirit. Fact is that God poured out the Spirit at His own will on whom He will. The Spirit does did not come at man's own bidding.

thinker

Sorry thinker

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

You're such a bone head, and you can't read either.

Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Peter is explaining to the crowd of people, who were hearing the apostles speak in their native tongue, why that was happening. That they had received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, and they were seeing the result of it.
    Are you serious in telling me Mat. 28:18 means, Jesus has authority over the Father? You got to be kidding?
    The Holy Spirit in the hands of his son; I guess your spirit is still in the hands of the JWs

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Again, you can't read; “the Holy Spirit WHOM THE “”FATHER”” WILL SEND in my name”. Go ahead, tell me again that Jesus is in charge of God's mind.

What does, stating the fact that God's Holy Spirit is his mind, have to do with knowing the mind of God? What I get from you is, YOU HAVE LOST YOURS.

But keep on posting, I enjoy correcting you.

Georg

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 26 2009,01:30)

thinker

Sorry thinker

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Irene or Georg,
    The word “gentiles” is incorrect translation. Cornelius was a proselyte which means he was the same as an Israelite. And Jesus was speaking to Jews about the giving of the Holy Spirit. Jesus came only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

thinker

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ May 26 2009,02:28)

thinker

Sorry thinker

Irene or Georg,
    The word “gentiles” is incorrect translation. Cornelius was a proselyte which means he was the same as an Israelite. And Jesus was speaking to Jews about the giving of the Holy Spirit. Jesus came only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

thinker

thinker

The Holy Spirit was offered to the gentiles also, Cornelius was only the first.
    Jesus came to the lost sheep, the house/nation of Israel, only until the 70 weeks were up, Dan. 9:24.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

thinker

Sorry thinker

Irene or Georg,

thinker

Thinker!
    You're not thinking again, I see. Have you forgotten what Jesus told the Eleven Apostles just prior to his ascension?

He told them, this: “Go therefore and make desciples of ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look, I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” {Matthew 28:19,20} By the way thinker, the Holy Spirit was also poured out on the gentiles. Many from among them was of the heavenly high calling of God. Thinker! Why don't you sit down with your Bible and read it with your eyes wide opened? Have you never read the prophecy in Joel 2:28,29 that speaks about the Holy Spirit being poured out on ALL FLESH? {Acts 2:16-21} You didn't get to that part yet , eh?Time to get to it, isn't it? Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ May 25 2009,22:38)
    Irene!
    Just another side-point here. You made mention, that the Holy Spirit was Jehovah's mind, now didn't you? Indicating to me, that you knew Jehovah's mind. Paul doesn't agree with you at all, for note what he stated about that particular mind: “For WHO has come to know THE MIND OF JEHOVAH that he/she may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ!” {1Corinthians 2:16} So, once again your reasoning is way out in left field. You must enjoy that position in this Ball-Game, because you seem to choose that position for yourself, in every game. Both you, and Georg, as well!Texas!

Texas My Husband is right you are a bonehead, you addressed the last 3 post's to me, when I have not even been on the Computer all day long. You do not pay attention to the end. Do you even read the post my Husband made?
    This is Irene and I usually sign it this way:”
    Peace and Love Irene”

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 26 2009,06:27)

Quote (Texas @ May 25 2009,22:38)
    Irene!

Texas  My Husband is right you are a bonehead, you addressed the last 3 post's to me, when I have not even been on the Computer all day long. You do not pay attention to the end.  Do you even read the post my Husband made?
    This is Irene and I usually sign it this way:”
    Peace and Love Irene”

Irene!
    I'm thinking that you would know all about boneheads! You've been one yourself, for seventy years. I guess when you call someone else that, you're speaking from personal experience, eh? Boy! You do leave yourself wide-open for things don't you? Perhaps, you should park your mouth, before it runs away with you again, eh?

Tell, old Georg, that, the pot should never call the kettle black! I'm thinking, he, at least, has half a brain, so should get my drift alright. You two are really a pair! Pair of what? I couldn't tell you! Personally, I don't believe that your husband Georg, is right about anything. He's like you, as thick as they come! Seems to me you're a perfect matched set! :p :D Texas!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Texas said:

Thinker
    You're not thinking again, I see. Have you forgotten what Jesus told the Eleven Apostles just prior to his ascension?

He told them, this: “Go therefore and make desciples of ALL THE NATIONS, baptizing them, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look, I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” {Matthew 28:19,20} By the way thinker, the Holy Spirit was also poured out on the gentiles. Many from among them was of the heavenly high calling of God. Thinker! Why don't you sit down with your Bible and read it with your eyes wide opened? Have you never read the prophecy in Joel 2:28,29 that speaks about the Holy Spirit being poured out on ALL FLESH? {Acts 2:16-21} You didn't get to that part yet , eh?Time to get to it, isn't it? Texas!

Texas,
    Jesus was referring to the nations of Israel. This is confirmed by the fact that Paul mandated that the gospel be preached to the Jew FIRST. The expression “all flesh” in Joel 2 and Acts 2 refers to the nations of the Jews and not to Gentiles.

And there were dwelling in jerusalem Jews, devout men, from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN (Acts 2:5)

Read the context. After the Holy Spirit was poured out every Jew heard the apostles preaching in his own native language. I have now added another of your error to the list. This makes 4 errors now.

Error# 4: You misinterpret the expression “all flesh” and apply the term to Gentiles. In fact, Acts 2 specifically says that it had to do with Jews from every nation under heaven. These were the “nations” that Jesus spoke about. This is what Joel's prophecy meant by the expression “all flesh”.

Peter said to them that THEIR sons and daughters would peophesy. Show us from the bible where the sons and daughters of Gentiles spoke prophecies. The promise of the Holy Spirit was given to Israel. It was fulfilled exactly in that way.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    The promise of God is unto all generations.
    Acts 2.39
    The faithlessness of men is the cause it is not seen in power now.

NickHassan
    Participant

thinker

Sorry thinker

Irene or Georg,

thinker

Hi TT,
    Cornelius was not a proselyte.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ May 26 2009,08:40)
    Texas said:

Thinker

Texas,
    Jesus was referring to the nations of Israel. This is confirmed by the fact that Paul mandated that the gospel be preached to the Jew FIRST. The expression “all flesh” in Joel 2 and Acts 2 refers to the nations of the Jews and not to Gentiles.

And there were dwelling in jerusalem Jews, devout men, from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN (Acts 2:5)

Read the context. After the Holy Spirit was poured out every Jew heard the apostles preaching in his own native language. I have now added another of your error to the list. This makes 4 errors now.

Error# 4: You misinterpret the expression “all flesh” and apply the term to Gentiles. In fact, Acts 2 specifically says that it had to do with Jews from every nation under heaven. These were the “nations” that Jesus spoke about. This is what Joel's prophecy meant by the expression “all flesh”.

Peter said to them that THEIR sons and daughters would peophesy. Show us from the bible where the sons and daughters of Gentiles spoke prophecies. The promise of the Holy Spirit was given to Israel. It was fulfilled exactly in that way.

thinker

Thinker!
    Speaking about reading things out of context! Was you afraid to read Joel 2: 28-32 from beginning to end? It's talking about the great day of Jehovah's anger, where ther'll only be a few survivors. You missed that very small point eh?

Look at Mattew 25:31-46 talking about the time period when ALL THE NATIONS WILL BE GATHERED BEFORE THE CHRIST. Now, are you going to try and tell everyone, that, that's only talking about the Israelite Nation too?

Consider too, what Matthew predicted, when he said: “And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in ALL THE INHABITED EARTH FOR A WITNESS TO ALL NATION.” Now, your going to warp and twist these scriptures too, to suit your lying purpose, arn't you thinker?

I'm thinking that you should remember what Jesus told the Jews of his day. Read through Matthew 23:37-39. He told them, “Look your house is abandoned to you.” He also foretold the destruction of their Temple where they carried on their worship of his Father, when not a stone would be left upon a stone. After General Titus leading the Roman army left, that's all that was left, a pile of ruins. Jehovah had allowed that because he had given the Nation a certficate of full divorce, so said Jeremiah the Prophet. Jeremiah 3:8 So, why do you keep on referring to the Israelite nation when they now have nothing more to do with anything? A thinker your not! Texas! :D :p

KangarooJack
    Participant

Georg said:

The Holy Spirit was offered to the gentiles also, Cornelius was only the first.
    Jesus came to the lost sheep, the house/nation of Israel, only until the 70 weeks were up, Dan. 9:24.

Hi Georg,
    Please show that Cornelius was a gentile. It says that He was a “god fearer” which was an expression used to indicate that he was a proselyte. And please show that gentiles were given the Holy Spirit. And please show that the Holy Spirit is given TODAY.

thanks,
    thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account