How can we survive the War to end all Wars?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

How can we survive the War to end all Wars?

Judging from the following statement, made by the Americans, to the people of Nagasaki Japan, it is not only time to seek Jehovah to survive that War, but well past time! Consider the following statements in proof of that:

By August 9th, 1945 American aircraft were showering leaflets all over Japan informing its people of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man.
    At 11:00 a.m., August 6 (Washington D.C. time), radio stations began playing a prepared statement from President Truman informing the American public that the United States had dropped an entirely new type of bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima — an “atomic bomb.” Truman warned that if Japan still refused to surrender unconditionally, as demanded by the Potsdam Declaration of July 26, the United States would attack additional targets with equally devastating results. Two days later, on August 8, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan and attacked Japanese forces in Manchuria, ending American hopes that the war would end before Russian entry into the Pacific theater. By August 9th, American aircraft were showering leaflets all over Japan informing its people that “We are in possession of the most destructive explosive ever devised by man. A single one of our newly developed atomic bombs is actually the equivalent in explosive power to what 2,000 of our giant B-29s can carry on a single mission. This awful fact is one for you to ponder and we solemnly assure you it is grimly accurate. We have just begun to use this weapon against your homeland. If you still have any doubt, make inquiry as to what happened to Hiroshima when just one atomic bomb fell on that city.” Meanwhile, Tibbets's bomber group was simply waiting for the weather to clear in order to drop its next bomb, the plutonium weapon nicknamed “Fat Man” that was destined for the city of Nagasaki.

So, what was it that happened to Hiroshima: ? Consider the following statement:
    No one will ever know for certain how many died as a result of the attack on Hiroshima. Some 70,000 people probably died as a result of the initial blast, heat, and radiation effects. This included about twenty American airmen being held as prisoners in the city. By the end of 1945, because of the lingering effects of radioactive fallout and other after effects, the Hiroshima death toll was probably over 100,000. The five-year death total may have reached or even exceeded 200,000, as cancer and other long-term effects took hold.
    But, [and as we all know by now] leaflets was not the only thing that they dropped on Nagasaki, and Hiroshima, as we have seen from the foregoing and following statement:
    As with the estimates of deaths at Hiroshima, it will never be known for certain how many people died as a result of the atomic attack on Nagasaki. The best estimate is 40,000 people died initially, with 60,000 more injured. By January 1946, the number of deaths probably approached 70,000, with perhaps ultimately twice that number dead total within five years. For those areas of Nagasaki affected by the explosion, the death rate was comparable to that at Hiroshima.

Now, factor in with all of that, the number of Soldiers and Civillians killed in our Century alone; some 100 Million, or more altogether! Certainly our time period, right now, is time for the War to end all Wars forever!

What though, has our grand creator been doing while all of this has been going on? Why has he not intervened already? The Prophet Isaiah will answer that question for us, and how did this Prophet explain just how Jehovah would finally react? In this manner: “I have kept quiet for a long time. I continued silent. I kept exercising self-control. Like a Women giving birth I am going to groan, pant and gasp at the same time.

So Isaiah has told us that Jehovah has been exercising self-control, keeping himself quiet [restraining himself] [keeping himself silent] but when he does finally make his move, he'll be like that Woman giving birth; in great anger, groaning-panting-gasping, all at the same time! That will be the time for “the War of the great day of God the Almighty.”
    Unlike the Wars fought by puny men, his War will exterminate not just the inhabitants of two Cities… [but lets allow Zephaniah to tell us exactly how many this will involve] “The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much. The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a mighty man is letting out a cry. [in tears] That day is a day of fury, a day of distress and of anguish, a day of storm and of desolation, a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and thick gloom, a day of horn and alarm signal, against the fortified Cities, and against the high corner towers. And I will cause distress to mankind, and they will certainly walk like blind men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their blood will certainly be poured out like the dust, and their bowels like the dung. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's fury; but by the fire of his zeal, the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth.? [Revelation 16:14-16] Zephaniah 1:14-18]

I do believe that the population of our earth at this moment in time, is somewhere in the neighbourhood of some six Billion. That will be the approximate number that Jehovah's War will remove from this earth, leaving, by comparsion, only a few survivors. The goatlike ones will be removed, the sheeplike ones will remain. [Matthew 25:31-46]

The Prophet Jeremiah explains just how wide-spread the bodies well be scattered over this earth, and why Jehovah is now rising up for his War; for he tells us: “And as for you, you will prophesy to them all these words, and you must say to them, 'From on high Jehovah himself will roar, and from his Holy dwelling he will give forth his voice. Without fail he will roar upon his abiding place. A shout like that of those treading [the winepress] he will sing out against all the inhabitants of the earth.' A noise will certainly come clear to the farthest part of the earth, for there is a controversy that Jehovah has with the Nations. He must personally put himself in judgment with all flesh. As regards the wicked ones, he must give them to the sword, is the utterance of Jehovah. “This is what Jehovah of armies has said, 'Look! A calamity is going forth from Nation to Nation, and a great termpest will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.”

There has never been, as yet, a War to equal the one talked about here. Never in History!
    We have seen from all of this that Wars fought by puny men, do not discriminate between evil men and good men; both alike are exterminated in War by men. Quite the contrary with Jehovah's righteous War; only the wicked are exterminated from this earth. In the Wars fought by man, there's no choice for the good men, no opportunity offered for their survival! Quite the contrary with Jehovah's War though, for all are given the opportunity to survive if that is really their wish! Of this, we are told:

“Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], before the day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon you the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon you the day of Jehovah's anger, seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, who have practiced his own judicial decision, seek righteosness, seek meekness. Probably you may be concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger.” [Zephaniah 2:1-3]
    Now, can we honestly say, that we are seeking Jehovah? Can we honestly say,
    that we are seeking righteousness? Can we honestly say that we are seeking meekness? If we can, then we very probably will survive 'the War of the great day of God, the Almighty!' But that is the only way that we will survive the War to end all Wars!The probability of that, though, rests with us, does it not?

By now, it is common knowledge that many will not agree with or believe what is written here. Let them not make the mistake of missing the full intent of this writing; because whether they believe it or not is niether here nor there, because the fact that they will not believe it was foretold in scripture at Acts 13:41 where it tells us this, about that: Behold it you scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in your days, a work that you will by no means believe even if someone relates it to you in detail.” So, not strange that they do not believe it, is it?

The Prophet Ezekiel will explain the full intent of this warning message, because, it most certainly is that; a warning message!
    Jehovah tells, not only those of the Preterist faith, [who believe that that War has already been fought] through the pen of his faithful Bible-Writer, but this entire wicked World, these following words: “When I say to someone wicked, 'O wicked one, you will positively die!' but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall ask back at your own hand. But as regards you, in case you, actually warn someone wicked from his way [for him] to turn back from it but he actually does not turn back from his way, he himself will die in his own error, whereas you yourself will certainly deliver your own soul.” [Ezekiel 33: 7-8] So, you see, it is incumbent upon Jehovah's faithful servants, to speak out and warn the wicked-ones, as we have done here!

We now, repeat to you, the words of the Apostle Paul: “Hence I call you to witness this very day, that we are clean from the blood of all men, for I, [We] have not held back from telling you all the counsel of God.” [Acts 20: 26,27] Can those of the Preterist Faith or any others, make a claim like that? If not, then, as Ezekiel said, they 'will die in their own error!'

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    There will always be wars and rumours of wars.
    Such are the puny works of men.

Rather we should read Is 24 and see the rather more awesome things God has planned for this earth.
    God will expiate His wrath on this planet and it is best to be taken to be with His son.

Participant

Hi:

My understanding of the scriptures is that Russia, Iran, Ethiopia, and Lybia and perhaps other nations will at some point come against the church. the Israel of God, and when they do, God will intervene.  It will take 7 months to bury the dead.

After this intervention by God, there be a 7 year period of peace.  The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and the Jews who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah will begin offering animal sacrifices.  In the middle of this 7 year period, the Anti-Christ will stop the Jews from offering animal sacrifices, and from that point until he sets him self up in the temple showing himself to be God will be 1290 days.  This is also referred to as the abomination of desolation in Matthew 24.  At that time there will be a time of trouble such as has never been and will never be again, the great tribulation.  From the onset of this tribulation until the rapture of the church there will be approximately 45 days.

Eze 38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,  

Eze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,  

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:  

Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:  

Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:  

Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.  

Eze 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.  

Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.  

Eze 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.  

Eze 38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, [that] at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:  

Eze 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,  

Eze 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.  

Eze 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?  

Eze 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?  

Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:  

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.  

Eze 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; [Art] thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days [many] years that I would bring thee against them?  

Eze 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, [that] my fury shall come up in my face.  

Eze 38:19 For in my jealousy [and] in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;  

Eze 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.  

Eze 38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.  

Eze 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.  

Eze 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.  

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Zec 14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.  

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.  

Dan 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.  

Dan 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same
    time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  

Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  

Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  

Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say  

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.  

This seven year period is the period of time when those who are ignoring the gospel message and going on with their lives doing their own thing will be saying peace and safety, and then, the great tribulation will come upon them.

Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  

Luk 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.  

Luk 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;  

Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.  

Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.  

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.  

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.  

1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.  

1Th 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.  

1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.  

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Love in Christ,
    Marty

david
    Participant

My understanding of the scriptures is that Russia, Iran, Ethiopia, and Lybia and perhaps other nations will at some point come against the church. the Israel of God, and when they do, God will intervene.

My understanding is that the world (the U.N., and the nations) will put an end to religion. Or try. This will be the beginning of the end. Then the nations, the world of which Chrisitans are “no part of” will attack the Israel of God, as you say. Of course, they will not have ceased in their worship of God, or their witness work. This will lead to an attack on the Israel of God. And then, as you say, God will intervene.

As for the temple being rebuilt in earthly Jerusalem the city that God allowed to be destroyed, the city that killed his son, the city that was the stoner of the prophets, the city that Jesus fortold would be destroyed…do you not think the scriptures speaking of “new Jerusalem” “Jerusalem above” and “heavenly Jerusalem” refer to something other than earthly Jerusalem?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Is this what the world will try to stop??

James 1:27
    Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

david
    Participant

Do you think politics can see a difference between that and the other 99%?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    1Jn4
    1 John 4:5
    They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

david
    Participant

Ok?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account