Hitler shakes hands with cardinal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

http://www.remnantofgod.org/NaziRCC.htm

I have always thought it interesting that Jesus said: “They [his disciples] are no part of the world.”

I have thought it interesting that if you check history, you will find that the earliest Christians (who apparently didn't read the Catholic rules) refused to become soldiers or become engaged in politics.

In fact, a couple of rulers called Christians garbage and the most useless inhabitants because they didn't get involved in the affairs of the world.

Yet, in the link above, we see “Hitler's Pope” picture.  We see Bishops saluting Hitler and we see them shaking his hand.  We see Cardinals meeting with Hitler.  We see Catholics deeply involved with the world, of which the Bible says: 'If you are friends of the world, you are enemies of me.'

While Jews, JW's, and other groups were being exterminated by Hitler, The Catholics were blessing the troups, and shaking hands with the devil.

Comments?

david
    Participant

The following is an infamous picture. You must read the caption.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/NaziRCC/pius2b.bmp

Cindy
    Participant

david

You would not find it so surprising if you could realize that the pope is the Anti-Christ.
    Popes have ruled like dictators from 565 AD, they ruled like the Romans, that is why they are referred to as the “IMAGE” of the beast/Rome.
    They would not allow any one to read the bible, if you were caught doing so, you were executed.
    After Napoleon exposed the pope as a fraud, he lost his power to rule but not to influence.

Georg

david
    Participant

You would not find it so surprising if you could realize that the pope is the Anti-Christ.

I have always considered anything “against Christ” to be “anti-christ.” There are “many antichrist.s”

But I do consider the clergy of Christendom as a whole to be the “man of lawlessness” (Thess)

You guys sound a bit nutty.

So what, you have a picture of the Vatican state negotiating with Nazi Germany. That doesn't mean they approved. History bears that out strongly.

And if a priest did bless the Nazi troops, this isn't proof that the church is false. Only that a priest or bishop acted scandalously.

I think it was St. Athanasius who said, “the floor of hell is paved with the skulls of bishops”.

You people need to go and read the Bible again. How many of God's people had duly appointed authority and yet abused it?

If you want to find the true church, you'll be looking for sheep and goats, wheat and tares, etc. At least that's what Jesus said His church would look like.

But what is amazing is that you don't find any corrupted church leader changing THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH. Not one iota of error has been able to be bound for belief upon the faithful.

Now that is evidence of the hand of God, I believe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account