He's too far.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Raziel
    Participant

One conversation me and Mark had is music and one thing that came up id backmasking messages and how some songs hae messages if you play them backwards. One day I decide to play the song all the fools sailed away by Ronnie James Dio. tor see if that has a backwards message. The forward message was Christianity is a bunch of none sense and this song was his way to make fun of them and he did so in other songs. When I played all the fools sailed away one part sounded like he was saying he's too far. I began to think on it. Another thing I think about a lot is other people hating Christianity because of something a christian did. Like some churches going out saying god hates faggots and saying you're going to hell for this or that. It's a christian responsibly to look at the spiritual with the natural and not just the natural. So when we see some one who hates Christianity and making fun of it maybe we should look at their spiritual message and realize they might being saying he's too far like Dio.A lot of times we get hot headed and want to get back at them. If this is the case instead of getting hot head maybe we should be what we are called to be fishermen of men and try to bring Christ to their life through the love of Christ. I had a muslim roommate before and instead of saying you're going to hell because you don't believe in Christ or this that or the other thing I instead try to show him love by giving him a breakfast after volunteering at a homeless feeding every Sunday. It was this caring attitude that spawned our friendship. Before he left I never saw him go to Christ but things went further than they would have if I told him you're going to hell. Another issue that has spawned up in response to you're going to hell attitude is churches saying sin is alright in order to counter the you're going to hell attitude. In the end if we show the love of christ we won't have to worry about hell. Sure some won't listen or get it but that's something we just have to accept. It's sad seeing some of our own doing more damage than good with the you're going to hell attitude. Lastly one thing we should keep in mind on our disciplines it's all about self control and being closer to God, if someone else doesn't do the same it could be they haven't grown that far or they got something similar but not the same. You wouldn't go up to a child a beat on them because they are not strong. So why should we spiritual y beta someone up because they haven't grown to our standards? To say you're going to hell might move them away from God and they go to hell because of you. I wouldn't want that on my judgement day. So let's all meditate on the spiritual and not get hot headed about the natural.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account