Hes comming soon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 10 2009,02:03)

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 10 2009,00:04)
    Jesus has been very busy in the middle east. Here's one link but theres plenty more sites.

http://www.jesusvisions.org/index.shtml

These are some brave enough to tell their story, I wonder how many more Jesus has visited?

Peace and love.

The Bible tells us that in the end times we will see Miracles.  Those Miracles are not from God.  Why, to even deceive the elect.  So let us be very careful in what we believe.  When Jesus returns every eye will see Him come, and every knee will bend and every mouth will confess, that He is the Lord.
    That has not happened yet.

Peace and Love Irene

You're lucky enough to live in a time and place where almost everything about your life, to those who lived a few thousand years ago, seems miraculous.

Cars? Telephones? Radio? Computers? Guns? Electrical power? Explosives? Photographs? X-rays? Defibrillators? Antibiotics? Televisions?

Aren't you already surrounded by miracles?

yes but Jesus preforms miricles I saw a man come to church on cruches and dance with the crutches over his head and left them at the chrch

karmarie
    Participant

Amen JNFOC!!

Cindy, Jesus did say in Matthew 24 that

23.. if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.
    26″So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

But the bible also says

Acts 2:17

17″ 'In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.

These Muslims are seeing dreams and visions, where Jesus is calling them to follow them, where he is revealing to them that he is indeed the son of God. It is an incrediable outpouring which was said to happen, before the end.

karmarie
    Participant

Amen JNFOC!!

23.. if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.
    26″So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

I would take this to be a good description of individual people who actually claim to be Jesus returned and there will be more to come.

But the bible also says,

These Muslims are seeing dreams and visions, where Jesus is calling them to follow him, where he is revealing to them that he is indeed the son of God. It is an incrediable outpouring which was said to happen, before the end.

Maybe they are having dreams and visions, and we are having angels warning us?

karmarie
    Participant

sorry I double posted by accident :)

it ok, but I love miricles , but what about unseen blessings? I believe sgns are here for Christs return

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 10 2009,11:00)
    Amen JNFOC!!

I would take this to be a good description of individual people who actually claim to be Jesus returned and there will be more to come.

But the bible also says,

These Muslims are seeing dreams and visions, where Jesus is calling them to follow him, where he is revealing to them that he is indeed the son of God. It is an incrediable outpouring which was said to happen, before the end.

Maybe they are having dreams and visions, and we are having angels warning us?

Yes, I too believe that we are in the end times, and Christ will return soon. Also there are some that belief that Christ already came. I don't belief that We are not to believe in them. Every eye shall see and every knee will bow and every Heart confess that I am the Lord and King. And that will happen when He returns.
    To that I am forever thankful for. The only thing is I am 71 years old and Jesus hopefully come before I sleep the sleep of the death.
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

That is true Irene. We are not to believe any that say Jesus has came allready. Because Every eye shall see and every knee will bow and every Heart confess , when Jesus truely returns. You are so right.

Peace and love to you.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 12 2009,21:13)
    That is true Irene. We are not to believe any that say Jesus has came allready.  Because Every eye shall see and every knee will bow and every Heart confess , when Jesus truely returns. You are so right.

Peace and love to you.

Amen to that K…….Today there are many who are saying here is the Christ or there he is and yes they are deceiving many….My prayer is for wisdom and an extra portion of patience on Gods part while I attempt to sought out the imposters…somewhere in the mix will be the prophet or prophets God promised….so as to warn us before he passes judgement…Iam gleening from all the so called authorities and praying for wisdom to discern…

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 13 2009,01:23)

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 12 2009,21:13)
    That is true Irene. We are not to believe any that say Jesus has came allready.  Because Every eye shall see and every knee will bow and every Heart confess , when Jesus truely returns. You are so right.

Peace and love to you.

Amen to that K…….Today there are many who are saying here is the Christ or there he is and yes they are deceiving many….My prayer is for wisdom and an extra portion of patience on Gods part while I attempt to sought out the imposters…somewhere in the mix will be the prophet or prophets God promised….so as to warn us before he passes judgement…Iam gleening from all the so called authorities and praying for wisdom to discern…

Yes that is what we should do, my Husband believes that Jesus has returned and is teaching the Saints what is ahead for them in the millinium. Is He a false Prophet. I sure don't hope so. If you go to Bibical Prophecy He has put up several Articles. I wish somebody would reply to them.
    Peace and Love Irene

hey ill say that jesus did not come the secnd time yet

karmarie
    Participant

JNFOC YES! MIRACLES ! I saw a news program last night about a faith healer, he has a clinic here in NZ and it is a free service, he doesnt ask for money, 80% sucess rate, he is a quiet, humble man and I felt the spirit in him, and I felt really inspired. He has seen broken bones miraculously realign and cancer which was there on hospital records gone next visit. Such a quiet man though, a relief to see.

tats awsome

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 14 2009,10:20)
    JNFOC YES! MIRACLES ! I saw a news program last night about a faith healer, he has a clinic here in NZ and it is a free service, he doesnt ask for money, 80% sucess rate, he is a quiet, humble man and I felt the spirit in him, and I felt really inspired. He has seen broken bones miraculously realign and cancer which was there on hospital records gone next visit. Such a quiet man though, a relief to see.

Greetings K……. There are many such people in our world if you would like to meet another one,who unfortunately is no longer with us,however he has several books documenting healings and prophecies that have come to past…His name is Edgar Cayce….The book is titled Edgar Cayce Speaks ISBN # 0-380-00553-0

karmarie
    Participant

Greetings to you theodorej, thankyou I will take a look.

God is awsome

no man knows the day or the hour which the son of man commeth

Jesus will return

Is that the cloud He's comming back on? cuote from a song

eveh
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Sep. 06 2009,23:24)
    Is that the cloud He's comming back on?  cuote from a song

Not a real cloud..a cloud of witnesses. :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account