Here we go again

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Georg: Why do you snip at me when I take the time to write a loving and peacful message. Did what I wrote say anything about you? Have I done something to you that was bad or unkind. If I have I am sorry. I didn't do it intentionally. Do you want to learn more truth or are you filled up and need no more?
    Please try a little kindness toward me and I promise I will do the same. God Bless you, TK

TimothyVI
    Participant

Good response TK.
    Do not be tempted into bitterness.

Tim

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Timothy VI: Thanks for your kindness my brother.God Bless you, TK

banana
    Participant

TK

Have you noticed that you never respond to scripture? although you are not the only one.
    You have ask for prove in scripture, and I have given you the prove, did you acknowledge the scriptures, of course not, I wonder why?
    Why are you here on this forum? for that matter, why is any one here on this forum? not to learn, I found that out shortly after I signed up.
    When I respond to you or any one else, I do it for the benefit of those that view these posts, but are wise enough not to participate.
    I try hard to explain why I believe what I believe by given you and others scriptures, but then I run into you, bod., Nick, and others that ignore scriptures, and instead come up with the wildest nonsense, and frankly, I do get frustrated at times, although I think I manage better than I used to, ask Nick.
    I will tell you this though, if you think that you can teach me your nonsense, save it.

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 26 2009,01:18)
    To all: I don't really know what BD was talking about when he referred to leaving this site but if he would leave this site in my estimation it might be the greatest loss this site could have. I have no denomination that I follow, I have no chruch that I go to, I have had almost no outside influence to my Bible studies for nearly thirty years. What I believe God has shown me is different than mainstream religion so I am on this site and others to test the spirit and see if I have heard correctly. Bodhitharta has much deep scriptural understanding that every one of us need to hear and injest within.
    Nobody knows all the truth for it is God/inexhaustable. Jesus is Gods words/spirit telling us the truth of where God is and lighting our pathways to show us the way to experience God/All that is! There is no separation between God and Jesus and the whole Spirit. They are ONE! We who accept that and believe that as truth are one spirit with them. Love pulls together and unifies into sameness/ONE. Anything created apart from love separates into differences and dissunity.
    Perhaps it would be a little more Christlike if we build each other up with the Gospel of God. Forget the name or term. Is the name of Jesus the name above all names or maybe it should be Yeshua Ben Joseph, his birth given name. Or maybe another language. What name/language should we use when we pray?  It is in the authority of Christ that power is given from God. God Bless all, TK

I really did appreciate that, You my friend are a True Believer and not because of what you just said about me but the Spirit that you said it in, it was a blessing.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Nov. 26 2009,13:33)
    TK

Have you noticed that you never respond to scripture? although you are not the only one.
    You have ask for prove in scripture, and I have given you the prove, did you acknowledge the scriptures, of course not, I wonder why?
    Why are you here on this forum? for that matter, why is any one here on this forum? not to learn, I found that out shortly after I signed up.
    When I respond to you or any one else, I do it for the benefit of those that view these posts, but are wise enough not to participate.  
    I try hard to explain why I believe what I believe by given you and others scriptures, but then I run into you, bod., Nick, and others that ignore scriptures, and instead come up with the wildest nonsense, and frankly, I do get frustrated at times, although I think I manage better than I used to, ask Nick.
    I will tell you this though, if you think that you can teach me your nonsense, save it.

Georg

I also have no interest in offending you or ignoring anything you have wrote, if I did not respond to a post I either did not know you were asking a question or perhaps I needed more time to reply and I didn't want to rush an empty answer to you.

If I respond with what you consider nonsense then pray that either I learn that it is nonsense or that you learn that it is true but please don't be frustrated:

(21) Let not their speech grieve thee: for all power and honour belong to Allah. It is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).
    ( Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #65)

Quote (banana @ Nov. 25 2009,18:33)
    TK

Georg

Tim, I believe Ireane was trying to say she loves you and means you no ill will. I think she just puts it a different way. Oh, and I luv ya bro! :cool:

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 25 2009,21:39)

TK

Georg

I also have no interest in offending you or ignoring anything you have wrote, if I did not respond to a post I either did not know you were asking a question or perhaps I needed more time to reply and I didn't want to rush an empty answer to you.

If I respond with what you consider nonsense then pray that either I learn that it is nonsense or that you learn that it is true but please don't be frustrated:

(21) Let not their speech grieve thee: for all power and honour belong to Allah. It is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).  

Is that the same Yunus from “Momma's Family”?

:cool:

banana
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 26 2009,16:40)

Quote (banana @ Nov. 25 2009,18:33)
    TK

Georg

Tim, I believe Ireane was trying to say she loves you and means you no ill will. I think she just puts it a different way. Oh, and I luv ya bro! :cool:

Hey, that was not Irene, that was Georg my Husband. You really have to be careful and read who signes the post, since we use the same computer. And as far as loving all people, I do that is our great Commandment.
    Peace and Christian Love, Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 26 2009,16:41)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 25 2009,21:39)

TK

Georg

Is that the same Yunus from “Momma's Family”?

:cool:

In english it's Jonah or Jonas :D

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 25 2009,18:32)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 25 2009,07:08)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 23 2009,18:43)
    But here we go again and it is a great travesty. Labeling people as unbelievers when they confess that ther are in-fact believers and then segregating them where every dialogue will be less honest for fear that to agree with the labled “Unbeliever” would create ostracism.

Devils confess and believe in God. But, they are not of the truth!

Jesus said…

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: “NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME”. (and) “IF YE HAD KNOWN ME, YE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER ALSO“: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:6, 7

You say that you are a believer, then you would believe Jesus own words. If you know Jesus then you know the Father, for no one can come to the Father apart from him!

You have rejected his words above and his words concerning his death, and burial and his resurrection!

Paul received his words and that is what he preached to all men to be saved!

You try to mix the Islamic faith with Christianity, and that is heresy! There are believers in all kinds of things or gods. But there is One True God found only in Jesus Christ and not apart from him. Jesus said if any man try and climb up some other way than by him the same is a thief and a robber! He is the door! John 10

You also are mistaken about segregation, for like the humanistic teachings that all men are children of God you go about trying to put all men into one big melting pot, meaning there is no difference in true children of God and the devils children. Again those are Jesus own words for he called them children of the devil and said to not have any fellowship with their unfruitful ways! And no there are not many ways to God!

You would have the “Satan worshippers” worship Satan in Christian Churches.

Come out from among them the scriptures say, for we are not of this world!

The problem that you have and all secular humanist is they like to believe there is more than one way to God, and that is a lie, for the scriptures tell us there is “only one way” and if any man does not abide in that then he is not of the truth!

WJ

WJ,

when Jesus says no one comes through the father except through me ask yourself what does that mean? Was he talking about Noah, Abraham, Joseph..who?

He was talking to the people he was sent to otherwise you would have to believe that before Jesus came no one loved God because they didn't love or accept Jesus.

Paul made it clear that you can go to the Father through him saying that he has even begotten through the Gospel and that those he begot should be followers of him

1 Corinthians 4:15-17 (King James Version)

15For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

16Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

The scriptures tell us no such thing, One scripture indicates that and many , many more show that God is always available to anyone who wants to find him.

I don't want to call you a liar but you are a liar to someone like Nick to whom you say believes like you.

Hi BD:

He said “No man” can come to the Father but by him. Those who obeyed God in the OT were obeying God, but not without making mistakes. They all have sinned, and the wages of sin is death, but through the sacrifice of Jesus, those sins have been forgiven, and all who have obeyed God are part of the body of Christ, and will be raised from the dead by the Holy Spirit of God when Jesus comes for the church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 27 2009,09:52)

But here we go again and it is a great travesty. Labeling people as unbelievers when they confess that ther are in-fact believers and then segregating them where every dialogue will be less honest for fear that to agree with the labled “Unbeliever” would create ostracism.

Jesus said…

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: “NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME”. (and) “IF YE HAD KNOWN ME, YE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER ALSO“: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:6, 7

You say that you are a believer, then you would believe Jesus own words. If you know Jesus then you know the Father, for no one can come to the Father apart from him!

You have rejected his words above and his words concerning his death, and burial and his resurrection!

You try to mix the Islamic faith with Christianity, and that is heresy! There are believers in all kinds of things or gods. But there is One True God found only in Jesus Christ and not apart from him. Jesus said if any man try and climb up some other way than by him the same is a thief and a robber! He is the door! John 10

You also are mistaken about segregation, for like the humanistic teachings that all men are children of God you go about trying to put all men into one big melting pot, meaning there is no difference in true children of God and the devils children. Again those are Jesus own words for he called them children of the devil and said to not have any fellowship with their unfruitful ways! And no there are not many ways to God!

The problem that you have and all secular humanist is they like to believe there is more than one way to God, and that is a lie, for the scriptures tell us there is “only one way” and if any man does not abide in that then he is not of the truth!

WJ

WJ,

when Jesus says no one comes through the father except through me ask yourself what does that mean? Was he talking about Noah, Abraham, Joseph..who?

He was talking to the people he was sent to otherwise you would have to believe that before Jesus came no one loved God because they didn't love or accept Jesus.

Paul made it clear that you can go to the Father through him saying that he has even begotten through the Gospel and that those he begot should be followers of him

15For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

The scriptures tell us no such thing, One scripture indicates that and many , many more show that God is always available to anyone who wants to find him.

I don't want to call you a liar but you are a liar to someone like Nick to whom you say believes like you.

Hi BD:

He said “No man” can come to the Father but by him.  Those who obeyed God in the OT were obeying God, but not without making mistakes.  They all have sinned, and the wages of sin is death, but through the sacrifice of Jesus, those sins have been forgiven, and all who have obeyed God are part of the body of Christ, and will be raised from the dead by the Holy Spirit of God when Jesus comes for the church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I have to ask you when Jesus said:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    John 14:5-7

John 6:65 (King James Version)

65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    John 6:43-45

now look:

John 6:67-72 (King James Version)

67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Why is it you seem to think certain sentences extend to every person reading the page in all ages? Was not Jesus talking to whom was given to him at the time?

So, “No one comes to the Father except by me” you see that as a permanent statement for all time

but “Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:” You see that as not permanent, right?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
    Matthew 23:24-26

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You need to seek help from those who have the Spirit.
    Your confusion is no basis for teaching is it?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,11:49)
    Hi BD,
    You need to seek help from those who have the Spirit.
    Your confusion is no basis for teaching is it?

If you think you can “help” me be honest when I ask you a question and see where it goes.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Yourt only intent is to attempt to break scripture.
    Look up ant, the foot falls near.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 27 2009,11:47)

Jesus said…

WJ

WJ,

Hi BD:

He said “No man” can come to the Father but by him.  Those who obeyed God in the OT were obeying God, but not without making mistakes.  They all have sinned, and the wages of sin is death, but through the sacrifice of Jesus, those sins have been forgiven, and all who have obeyed God are part of the body of Christ, and will be raised from the dead by the Holy Spirit of God when Jesus comes for the church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

now look:

68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Why is it you seem to think certain sentences extend to every person reading the page in all ages? Was not Jesus talking to whom was given to him at the time?

So, “No one comes to the Father except by me” you see that as a permanent statement for all time

but “Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:” You see that as not permanent, right?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Hi BD:

Maybe the following scriptures will help you to understand:

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
    Rom 4:16 Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
    Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
    Hbr 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
    Hbr 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
    Hbr 2:16 For verily he took not on [him
    the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham.

Hbr 10:1 ¶ For the law having a shadow of good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Hbr 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

Hbr 10:3 But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again [made] of sins every year.

Hbr 10:4 For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hbr 10:5 ¶ Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Hbr 10:6 In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Hbr 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Hbr 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and [offering] for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure [therein]; which are offered by the law;

Hbr 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Hbr 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].

Hbr 10:11 ¶ And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

Hbr 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hbr 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

Hbr 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
    Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 27 2009,15:42)

Jesus said…

WJ

WJ,

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

now look:

Hi BD:

Gal 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.  

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.  
    Rom 4:16 Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,  
    Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.  
    Hbr 2:14   Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that
    had the power of death, that is, the devil;  
    Hbr 2:15   And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.  
    Hbr 2:16   For verily he took not on [him the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham.

Hbr 10:1 ¶ For the law having a shadow of good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.  

Hbr 10:2   For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.  

Hbr 10:3   But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again [made] of sins every year.  

Hbr 10:4   For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.  

Hbr 10:5 ¶ Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:  

Hbr 10:6   In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure.  

Hbr 10:7   Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.  

Hbr 10:8   Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and [offering] for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure [therein]; which are offered by the law;  

Hbr 10:9   Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.  

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].  

Hbr 10:11 ¶ And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:  

Hbr 10:12   But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;  

Hbr 10:13   From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.  

Hbr 10:14   For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.  

Act 17:30   And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:  
    Act 17:31   Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I would like for you to show The Holy Spirit come through you as Jesus said that when you speak you should let happen but just place scripture in a post does nothing to show your Love for God or the way you are even understanding what you are giving other to understand. When the people come to you as a Bishop and they have a problem scripture quoting by itself may not avail much.

Let God speak through you so we can see God in you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,11:53)
    Hi BD,
    Yourt only intent is to attempt to break scripture.
    Look up ant, the foot falls near.

If I do not break scripture then should I consider myself a God as you said for it is written

“Ye are Gods” Jesus pointed this out to those of accusing him of calling him God when he explains he is not even saying such. He is saying son of God but he tells them if scripture cannot be broken then how can I be accused at all?

In the scriptures the Messiah is called the Son of David but Jesus says to those questioning him how is it the Messiah is the Son of David when David calls him lord?

These things I speak to you are flowing out from The Holy Spirit you can dismiss or accept it is only my obligation to share.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 27 2009,16:23)

Jesus said…

WJ

WJ,

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

now look:

Hi BD:

Gal 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.  

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] a
    ll children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.  
    Hbr 2:14   Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  
    Hbr 2:15   And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.  
    Hbr 2:16   For verily he took not on [him the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham.

Hbr 10:2   For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.  

Hbr 10:3   But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again [made] of sins every year.  

Hbr 10:4   For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.  

Hbr 10:6   In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure.  

Hbr 10:7   Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.  

Hbr 10:8   Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and [offering] for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure [therein]; which are offered by the law;  

Hbr 10:9   Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.  

Hbr 10:10   By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].  

Hbr 10:12   But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;  

Hbr 10:14   For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.  

Act 17:30   And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:  
    Act 17:31   Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I would like for you to show The Holy Spirit come through you as Jesus said that when you speak you should let happen but just place scripture in a post does nothing to show your Love for God or the way you are even understanding what you are giving other to understand. When the people come to you as a Bishop and they have a problem scripture quoting by itself may not avail much.

Hi BD:

Do you want my opinion or do you want God's Word? Certainly, you are able to read what has been said.

My love for you should be made manifest by my taking time to break this down for you so that you can understand it.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 28 2009,09:32)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 27 2009,16:23)

Jesus said…

WJ

WJ,

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

now look:

Hi BD:

Rom 4:16 Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise migh
    t be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,  
    Hbr 2:14   Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Do you want my opinion or do you want God's Word?  Certainly, you are able to read what has been said.

My love for you should be made manifest by my taking time to break this down for you so that you can understand it.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

How do you really think you are breaking something down to someone who has studied these scriptures for over 25 or 30 years.

Besides breaking down something includes using your own verbal and literary skills and not just highlighting scriptures which has been done for thousands of years.

Your throwing out scripture is no different show what your heart believes, show what your spirit believes.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account