Hello

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    igorwulff
    Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Igor. I came to this forum through a link about an article that focused on the trinity.

I also don't believe in the trinity, purely because the bible doesn't support it. Where did Jesus say that we should believe in the trinity? Anyway that, and the numerous others verses where Jesus is clearly shown to be someone else then what the trinity doctrine says he is.

Anyway, i'm a bit curious also what the goals of this forum are, and what kind of people are on it. Could someone give me a link, or should I just go to heaved.net.nz?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi and welcome Igor,
    The goals of the forum are to challenge folks to honestly study the scriptures and to let them teach us by comparing verse with verse examining context and language and bearing in mind manuscript variation etc to arrive at the truth.

Most cannot yet leave behind their traditions and church teachings and their own thoughts but we try and we try..

georg
    Participant

Quote (igorwulff @ Oct. 12 2009,20:44)
    Hi everyone, I'm Igor. I came to this forum through a link about an article that focused on the trinity.

I also don't believe in the trinity, purely because the bible doesn't support it. Where did Jesus say that we should believe in the trinity? Anyway that, and the numerous others verses where Jesus is clearly shown to be someone else then what the trinity doctrine says he is.

Anyway, i'm a bit curious also what the goals of this forum are, and what kind of people are on it. Could someone give me a link, or should I just go to heaved.net.nz?

Welcome Igor! You will find all kinds of People here. Some believe in the trinity and some don't. By Scriptures we can prove that that doctrine is of men and not of God. It is in the First to Second Century when a man named Quintus Septimius Florens Tertullian came up with that doctrine. The first Christians never heard of it, and did not keep such doctrine. The Christians at that time were tortured and killed by the Millions. It was Constantine that in A.D. 313 After almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution issued and edit, granting all Christians full freedom to practise their religion.
    In A.d. 321 He issued an edit forbidding work on Sundays. He however also changed so many things. Like all Holy Days that you can find in Lev. 23 and made them Holidays like Christmas and Easter. He also changed the Calendar. We go by a Roman one today.
    In A.D. 324 Constantine established Christianity as the official religion of His Empire. It will become known as the Roman Universal Church. It is still called today te Roman Catholic Church.
    My Husband studied Ancien tHistory and He put so much into a Book. We are so happy that God has called us out of the Catholic Church. We are forever thankful to God for that.
    Peace and Love Irene

igorwulff
    Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I've looked into this forum and read several topics, and this is indeed a very interesting place.

Also thank your for the information, Irene! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account