Hebrews

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

I am not a Christian. I think that is obvious. Why would the name of Jesus have any bearing on me?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Christians in the Name of Jesus stop.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,06:01)
    People does that give anybody a right to give Christian a hard time, I do not think so. Stop answering Him. In the Name of Jesus I will ask stop. One more thing remmeber what time we are in. Are ytou a Christian or not?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

How am I giving anybody a hard time? By showing them the truth of the Tanakh? I have no problems with Christians but I know according to the Tanakh that Christianity is falsely based on the Jewish scriptures.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Nov. 14 2007,23:18)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,06:01)
    People does that give anybody a right to give Christian a hard time, I do not think so. Stop answering Him. In the Name of Jesus I will ask stop. One more thing remmeber what time we are in. Are ytou a Christian or not?
    Peace and Love Mrs.

How am I giving anybody a hard time? By showing them the truth of the Tanakh? I have no problems with Christians but I know according to the Tanakh that Christianity is falsely based on the Jewish scriptures.

Remember who you are talking to, people.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

I have a question. What is the big deal in excepting the entire Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments as 100% truth from God?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,23:10)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs,

I said this in another thread but I am going to repeat it here.

I admire your passion and respect your mission.
    You have pleaded with fellow Christians to stop answering tow or stu because they are anti Christs.
    The only place in scriptures that anti Christ is used is 1 John.
    The word is antichristos which means instead-anointed or not endued with the Holy Spirit. This includes fully half of all of my aquaintences, and sadly even some of my family.

I not only could not stop communicating with all of these antichrists, I consider it my duty as a Christian to continue to do so.

Somewhere towshab said that 2/3 of the world are antichrists.
    He is probably correct. We can not isolate ourselves from these people. Maybe God has sent them to this forum for a reason.
    Who knows?

You are certainly free to continue on your mission Mrs. But please do not trouble or stress yourself unduly over the fact that other people continue to respond to stu and towshab. I worry about you.

Tim

acertainchap
    Participant

I also ask that Stu and Towshab stop now. I'm in agreement in the name of Jesus Christ.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 15 2007,00:22)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs,

You have pleaded with fellow Christians to stop answering tow or stu because they are anti Christs.
    The word is antichristos which means instead-anointed or not endued with the Holy Spirit. This includes fully half of all of my aquaintences, and sadly even some of my family.

I not only could not stop communicating with all of these antichrists, I consider it my duty as a Christian to continue to do so.

He is probably correct. We can not isolate ourselves from these people. Maybe God has sent them to this forum for a reason.
    Who knows?

You are certainly free to continue on your mission Mrs. But please do not trouble or stress yourself unduly over the fact that other people continue to respond to stu and towshab. I worry about you.

Tim

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
    2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2Jo 1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
    2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Whatever! :)

God's will be done, not mans will, but God's will BE done, Amen?

AMEN!

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 15 2007,00:22)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs,

Who knows?

Tim  

Well in one hand the Chritsians preach that some people are the Anti christ but in the other hand they contradict them selves.

They quote from John about the AntiChrist.Who is really the Anti-Christ? Those who say that Jesus is God!

John did not say that God came in the flesh but his SON!
    But yet there a millions that contradict John Words..

This is how you may recognize the spirit of God: Every spirit which acknowledges that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is from God, and every spirit which does not thus acknowledge Jesus is not from God” (I John 4:2, II John 7).

“Many deceivers have gone into the world who do not accept that Jesus came as a human being. Here is the deceiver and the antichrist.”

Anything that goes aganist John words are contradiction..

Unisage
    Participant

Most Churches teach that Jesus is God..But not according to John… :p

So really who is the Ant-Christ? :;):

IM4Truth
    Participant

Sorry Timothy I am not going to give up, I know what scripture says and I belief in it rather then in man. What I can't understand that you want to give them the time of your day? What have you learned from them. Like I said before they have done real harm here to some on this CHRISTIAN WEB. For them I am standing up and rebuke them and anybody that wants to go with them too.
    One more thing I am not stressing myself out over this. In fact I feel pretty good in doing finally, what I wanted to do for some time now. Sorry you do not agree and rather give a Atheist and somebody that does not belief in Jesus as our Savior, an audience. Good luck to you.

Peace and Love Mrs. :blues: :blues:

TimothyVI
    Participant

Praise God that you are feeling good in what you are doing.
    I feared that you were beginning to sound stressed.

Tim

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,07:15)
    I have a question. What is the big deal in excepting the entire Holy Bible, Old and New Testaments as 100% truth from God?

Because the New Testament does not agree with the Tanakh ('old testament'). It says the Torah has been abolished while the Tanakh says G-d's Torah is everlasting. Can both be true?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Timothy I will never feel stressed out if I can do something for God. My Husband and I have always have been seeking God, even in the Catholic Church, I guess that shows us that we are predestined to be called. But many are called and few are chosen. I hope and pray that we are among those few.
    In Hope, Love, Faith and God's Holy Spirit let us continue to race to the finish.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,07:44)
    I also ask that Stu and Towshab stop now. I'm in agreement in the name of Jesus Christ.

Just curious but why do you want me to stop?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 15 2007,00:44)

Thank you chap that you agree with me. Jesus is our Savior and our Lord and our Heavenly Fathers loves His only begotten Son, because He did everything that the Father wanted Him to do.
    Praice Our Heavenly Father through our Savior Jesus Christ.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Towshab
    Participant

Any have an explanation of this verse?

Heb 8:4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

This verse goes hand in hand with this one

Act 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 15 2007,03:49)

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 15 2007,00:44)

Thank you chap that you agree with me. Jesus is our Savior and our Lord and our Heavenly Fathers loves His only begotten Son, because He did everything that the Father wanted Him to do.
    Praice Our Heavenly Father through our Savior Jesus Christ.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Again and again I rebuke everthing this man is telling us. I know He is quoting Scriptures, but why? To confuse you. All I can say just watch yourself what you are going to belief. Depend on what the Holy Spirit is saying to you, just my idea. whtever you do is up to you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 15 2007,00:15)

The advocating of stoning children to death would be a good start. Or do you not accept this part of the 100%?

Stuart

charity
    Participant

Pen of the scribes of Law

Jer 2:8 The priests said not, Where [is] the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after [things that] do not profit.

Jer 8:8 How do ye say, We [are] wise, and the law of the LORD [is] with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he [it]; the pen of the scribes [is] in vain.
    Jer 17:1 The sin of Judah [is] written with a pen of iron, [and] with the point of a diamond: [it is] graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What they eat yesterday, today burns like fire

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account