Head number seven, Rev. 17:10

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

There are seven heads on the beast;

Rev. 17:3 “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

Each head represents a world dominating kingdom or government.
    Never mind the color or the woman for now.

V. 9 “And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.”

Mountain is a metaphor for a kingdom, they have nothing to do with the seven hills Rome is build on.
    John was told, five of the kingdom had already come and gone, and Rome was the one that “is”.

v. 10 “And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”

It would take awhile for head number seven to appear, and then he wouldn't be around very long. Also, out of the seventh would come yet another head, the eighth. He too will eventually cease to exist.

v. 11 “And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.”

There is one thing all seven, eight, kingdoms have in common, they all desired to rule the world, one world government.
    After Rome fell, the west in 565 AD, the east in 1450 AD, the idea for a one world government seemed forgotten, it wasn't.

v. 8 “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.”

To say, bottomless pit, is the same as when one says, it came out of nowhere. While there was no world ruling government since the Romans, the idea has always tempted someone.
    After World War One, the time seemed ripe. All the horns/nation got together, and gave birth to head number seven; they named their baby, “The League of Nation”.

v. 12 “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”
    v. 13 “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.”

And as foretold, it only lasted from 1918 till 1946, a short space. But as the saying goes; if you don't succeed the first seven times, try again. The reason the bible says it is of the seven, is, it changed in name only, it is now called; “The United Nation”.
    It is this kingdom, mans final attempt for a one world government, Daniel spoke of in;

Dan. 2:42 “And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly broken.”
    v. 44 “And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall brake in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.”

What does “set up” mean? It means preparing for, getting ready for. It means all the saints that will reign and rule with Christ, will have to be first resurrected and then trained to be kings and priest. They have to know their position and responsibilities. God is not going to put a computer chip in their head with all the instructions on it.

Am I saying this is going on right now? Friend, I'm only showing you what the bible says.

I for one believe the bible; God bless you

kenrch
    Participant

It all fits doesn't it!

Neil
    Participant

makes sense to me!!

acertainchap
    Participant

Scarlet I believe represents impurity.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi acc,
    Colours in the bible are intertesting and worth doing an internet search.
    Red=man
    Purple=religion.
    Blue=God

IM4Truth
    Participant

Chap and Nick, Hi

Forgive me, but I had to chuckle; I said, “never mind the color for now”, and that is what you picked as the most important item out of my post.

kenrch
    Participant

Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

“The eighth king is of the beast and is of the seven?

Is that what verse 10 & 11 saying?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Hello Ken

Yes, that is what it is saying. The eighth beast, the UNITED NATION, came out of the collapse of the seventh beast, the LEAGUE OF NATION. It is basically the same beast, when you think about it, only the name was changed.
    From Rev. 17:10
    Head # 7 was “the League of Nation”,
    the one that is, was “Rome”, #6,
    the five that were already fallen, were,
    the “Greek” empire #5,
    the “Medo-Persian” empire #4,
    the “Babylonian” empire #3,
    the “Assyrian” empire #2,
    the “Egyptian” empire #1.

Just in case you were wondering, bless you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account