Have a good testimony?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

942767 Just read your Testimony again, and I was wondering did anything happen with your Son? And what about you becoming a Bishop? Is your Family reunited again? Family is so important, don't you think so?
    Peace and Love to you and yours Mrs.:D :D

Participant

Hi Mrs. IAM4Truth:

Thanks for asking about my son.  One of the things that God spoke to audibly shortly after I was saved in February 1980 was that my son would be saved, but at the present time, he is far from this in that he is not married and he and his girlfriend are living together.  His car was titled in my name, and I finally put the car in his name because I did not want to hold any thing over him trying to make him obey God.  He is an adult and he can live his life any way that he wants, and if he chooses to serve God, it will be because he wants to serve Him and not because I am pressuring him into it.  This is something that has to come from a person's heart.  I pray for him every day, and I ask you and anyone who reads this reply to join me in prayer for him.

On the 26th of August the pastor of the church where I believe that the Lord has shown me that I would be ordained as Bishop, was ordained as the Bishop of the church.  I believe that she exalted herself to this position, and so I believe that this will be temporary.  I believe that I will be the Bishop of the church as God has shown me in His timing.

The scripture states:

Mt 23:12
    And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

If I do become a Bishop, it will be because God put me in that position, and not because I put my self in that position.  I am happy to be what ever he desires me to be.

Again, thanks for asking.  Indeed family is very important, and so I will continue to live my life as an example hoping that they will see the love of God manifest through my life and that they will want to serve God.

Another thing that Jesus said to me audibly is: “I gave my life for my people, what will you give me for yours?”  He said this to me because I was contending with him because it looked like so few, according to the scriptures, would be saved.  Again, a decision whether or not to serve God has to come from a person's own heart.  Jesus lived his life as an example for us to follow, and I am also striving to live my life by this example hoping that my family will follow.

God Bless

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 09 2007,10:12)
    If I do become a Bishop, it will be because God put me in that position, and not because I put my self in that position. I am happy to be what ever he desires me to be.

This is a perfect example of what happyman shared the other day ago (and what I have been pondering much), he said in regards to humbling ourselves, “….so that we may decrease so that Christ may increase.” And you have done just that brother.

You are displaying the fruit of the Spirit. Obedience brings blessing. I suspect you have some blessings coming to you, 94. :)

Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 09 2007,11:03)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 09 2007,10:12)
    If I do become a Bishop, it will be because God put me in that position, and not because I put my self in that position.  I am happy to be what ever he desires me to be.

This is a perfect example of what happyman shared the other day ago (and what I have been pondering much), he said in regards to humbling ourselves, “….so that we may decrease so that Christ may increase.”  And you have done just that brother.

You are displaying the fruit of the Spirit.  Obedience brings blessing.  I suspect you have some blessings coming to you, 94.  :)

Hi Mandy:

I am blessed in so many ways already including knowing you, but I believe that God has shown me that my family would be saved and that will indeed be a blessing.  He has shown me the end result, but He did not show me the in between.

Hebrews 11      
    11:1
    Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  

Isaiah 55:10
    For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  
    55:11
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  
    55:12
    For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  
    55:13
    Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.  

And the bigest blessing, is that my sins are forgiven.

God Bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

942767 Waiting on God is not always easy. You seem to have a lot of faith in your Family and yourself and that alone will see you and yours through; with the Holy Spirit guiding you.
    Setting a good example and Prayers is all one sometimes can do, and I certainly will Pray too.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Sep. 09 2007,14:25)
    942767 Waiting on God is not always easy. You seem to have a lot of faith in your Family and yourself and that alone will see you and yours through; with the Holy Spirit guiding you.
    Setting a good example and Prayers is all one sometimes can do, and I certainly will Pray too.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs. IAM4Truth:

I believe that God is faithful in all that he has promised.  If we can't trust God to do what he has said, who can we trust?

Thanks for your concern, your encouragement, and your prayers for me and my family.

God Bless

Participant

Hi All:

One of my sisters went through a surgical procedure to remove malignant colon polyps on 11/6/2007.  The doctors seem to think that the surgery was a success.

Ironically, I had scheduled a colonoscopy for 11/7 prior to having any knowledge about her situation.  I also have some polyps which will have to be removed surgically, but fortunately, mine are not malignant.

Meanwhile, the Lord has shown me in a dream my son bending over with his head on the trunk of his mustang and saying “there is nothing fair in this world”.

My wife has mentioned that our son probably needs to schedule a colonoscopy.  My understanding is that the doctors recommend that a person start having them at age 40.  My son is now 38.  

I don't know if the dream about my son means that he will through a colonoscopy will find that he has cancer or not, but if so, perhaps this is when he will turn to the Lord for healing and be saved.  God has shown me that he will be saved.  Perhaps this will be the avenue.  

I will keep you informed.  Meanwhile, please pray that the surgery that I am going to go through will be successful (not scheduled yet).

God Bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 11 2007,12:12)
    Hi All:

One of my sisters went through a surgical procedure to remove malignant colon polyps on 11/6/2007.  The doctors seem to think that the surgery was a success.

Ironically, I had scheduled a colonoscopy for 11/7 prior to having any knowledge about her situation.  I also have some polyps which will have to be removed surgically, but fortunately, mine are not malignant.

Meanwhile, the Lord has shown me my son bending over with his head on the trunk of his mustang and saying “there is nothing fair in this world”.

My wife has mentioned that our son probably needs to schedule a colonoscopy.  My understanding is that the doctors recommend that a person start having them at age 40.  My son is now 38.  

I don't know if the dream about my son means that he will through a colonoscopy will find that he has cancer or not, but if so, perhaps this is when he will turn to the Lord for healing and be saved.  God has shown me that he will be saved.  Perhaps this will be the avenue.  

I will keep you informed.  Meanwhile, please pray that the surgery that I am going to go through will be successful (not scheduled yet).

God Bless

Will pray and good luck with you surgery. Our Daughter has to have a surgery too and I ask for prayers for Her.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

You are in my prayers, and your son and sister too! Take care of one another and God be with you all. Love, Mandy

Participant

Hi All:

When I got off work at 30 minutes after midnight this morning, I stopped at a grocery store to pick up a few items, and a young man who was stocking the shelves came to me saying “Mr. I would like to ask you something, I want some things like a car and a house and some other things.  Would I be missing out If I wait until I save the money to get them, or should I go ahead and get them now”.  I presume he meant that perhaps he should get them on credit.

I said, “Well young man, I am a Christian, and so the best advice that I can give you is to do what God has said, and that is, “First seek the kingdom of God and all things shall be added unto you”.  He then told me that he had grown up in a Christian family, and so, I know that he coming to ask me for my advice was a result of his family praying for him.

I told him that if we have a job and we don't do it then we will lose it, and I equated this to losing eternal life if we did not obey God, but I indicated to him that the reason we obey God is not because of that but because we love him and appreciate all that he has done for us.

I told him that the commandments that God has given us through our Lord are principles instructing us in how we should live our lives to our benefit, and that the things of this world such drinking and smoking are detrimental to us, and I shared that Jesus said: ”

Joh 10:10
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

As I was leaving he asked one final question saying, “then it is not wrong to want things” and I replied, no, as long as you do not make things your God.

God is still on the throne and is answering our prayers just as he answered the prayers of that young man's family laying the thought on his heart to come and ask my advice.

God Bless, Praise Him and thank Him for His love and His mercy and especially for His wonderful gift of love to humanity, our Lord Jesus.

Not3in1
    Participant

Your light was shining bright even though it was dark outside!

Praise God for your testimony brother!

dcman
    Participant

…a man had a dream…a parable.

The dream started by this man standing if front of a portal. He was standing in the real world when he wondered what was on the other side of the portal. He took with him some things from the real world with him and went through the portal. When he got to the other side what he saw had amazed him. He saw the world…at one moment he was looking at a beautiful meadow…and then the scene changed and he would be looking at a stormy sky, and then the scene would change to something else…and the scene would keep changing every few moments.

This man would walk toward one point but would never arrive at his destination because the scene would keep changing. (You have to imagine what it would be like. You would head toward your car but could not get there because the scene would change to a gravel road somewhere…very frustrating.)
    This is the world of the lost, and those who are lost are lost indeed. While this man contemplated his predicament, he realized that he was completely and utterly lost!!!

How can I ever find my way back?! I have tried to find my way, but the scene would keep changing and I would get lost over and over and over. In his dismay he began to cry out to the Lord. The Lord heard his prayer and had mercy on him and pittied him and answered him and said… I will show mercy on you…the way out of this lost world by which means you are lost because of the changing scenes, that when you would go here the scene would change before you, or when you would go there the scene would change again. Hear my voice and listen to what I tell you and you will not be lost…(Those who are lost in the world are lost indeed.)

…If you would not be lost, all you have to do is close your eyes and do not look at the world and its changing scenes…close your eyes and don't look…you will have to trust me that I will lead you…now keep your eyes closed and follow the sound of my voice…keep listening for my voice and keep your eyes closed…now, I will lead you, …but first I must lead you to a very rocky road which can be hard at times to travel it, but keep your eyes closed and follow my voice…you will surely fall on this road and skin your knee and stub your toe and fall down and break the skin on your hand…but if you do not lose heart and stay on this road and keep listening to and follow my voice and I will lead you out of the lost world, where the lost are truly lost…the road will not remain rocky forever, but will become smooth and easier to travel…but the rocky road leads to a narrow road where not many travel. The name of the Rocky Road is called repentence and this Rocky Road which is called repentence will lead to the straight and narrow way which leads to the celestial city, which is the home of the Redeemed Saints.

And as concerning the rocky road that you must travel…

“5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
    Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
    6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
    And scourges every son whom He receives.”[a]

7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
    Hebrews 12:5-11 (New King James Version)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks for the story dcman.

:)

dcman
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 17 2007,13:26)
    Thanks for the story dcman.

:)

The dream was real, the part about the Lord speaking to me came after the dream when I looked into what it meant, and what the Lord was telling me.

Participant

Hi All:

I am now at home recovering from surgery to remove about a foot of my colon because of polyps.  The pathology report is that there is no malignancy.  Praise my God.

God Bless

IM4Truth
    Participant

942767 I am so happy for you, hope you feeling better soon. Just take it easy and take care of yourself.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Jan. 09 2008,12:08)
    942767 I am so happy for you, hope you feeling better soon. Just take it easy and take care of yourself.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Thanks, Mrs. for your kind and encouraging words, and thank you for praying for me.

God Bless

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi 942767:
    Praise be to Jehovah and His son Jesus Christ for your blessings. I'm so happy for you.
    happyman

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 13 2008,01:58)
    Hi 942767:
                   Praise be to Jehovah and His son Jesus Christ for your blessings. I'm so happy for you.
                                                    happyman

And I am very happy that we have someone like you that has
    so much compassion, to pray for so many people. Yes, Praise the LORD.

Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth

Today my Husband and I have been married 47 years. Our Love for each other is so much stronger then we first got married and I thank God for all the Blessing that He has bestowed upon us.
    We have 4 beautiful Children, 3 Sons all over 40 years old now, and one Daughter who is 35 years old. We have 6 Grandsons and One beautiful Grand daughter and 3 Step-Grandchildren. All of but one Grandsons are going to College, one has Graduated with Honor from College and is a High School Math Teacher and a Basketball Coach in a High School while his Wife is doing Her Internship. In July when She is finished She will have a Doctrine in Psychology and both will return to Cincinnati and they will both will be employed by the same School were our Grandson started out. He will teach High School Math. and be a Baseball Coach were He started out playing and got a Scholarship for College for. Then they will start a Family, I hope I will be around yet to see our Great-Granddaughter get born. I am reading this, I said Great-Granddaughter. Is that a vision into the future that would be something if that would come true. Our only Granddaughter is a Freshmen in the High School Were our Grandson will be teaching. Our youngest Grandson is 6 years old and will start School in September.
    We raised our Children in the Catholic Church and all went to Catholic Schools too. I do have to say in support of that, I find it was good in a sense that there were no Girls around when our boys went to High School and the discipline was outstanding.
    God also blessed us with material things. We worked hard and opened up our own Business and our Bakery Goods were outstanding and we had 5 Bakers working for us at one time. When God called us into the W.W.C. of God because of wanting to keep the Sabbath and all Holidays our Son took over the Shop. That was in 1985. That is when our walk with God with the new understanding that He had given us began. We were Baptized according to scripture and laid Hands on and received the Holy Spirit and were born again. We did not realize at the time what that truth was. Only later when we studied more did we understand it. But the day after our Baptism was amazing, I was sitting on the sewing machine and things did not go the way I wanted to go and I wad using foul language. The Holy Spirit let me know each time I did. I could not belief that it was I. I had gotten so used to talking like that, it became like second nature and I was mentally not aware of it. So I started out overcoming some of my faults. Each time I ask show me my faults, wow. Now I do not have to ask any more the Holy Spirit will let me know right away. I know Mandy might not believe this when I first became Seek and you will find and did not say who I was, I did started to feel bad right the way. I tried so hard to get my old users name back and I still don't know why I can't. It is funny I will go the website as IM4Truth, but then when I want to post I am seek and you will find. So much for that. So that is when I decided to stay that way and told everybody who I was. I am lucky that our Daughter has Her e-mail on our computer and so I was able to use that e-mail and was able to post again.
    We have snow today and it really sort of cold, but then it is winter.
    I am so thankful to God for calling me and that I can understand so many things now, even tho some do not agree with each other but one thing is true we all want what God wants. So I like to reach out to all and say I hope that God will bless everyone of you like He has blessed us for so long.

Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth :D :D :D

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account