Has anyone ever had a vision of life after death?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kittywaymo
    Participant

Hi. I had some beautiful dreams and several visions just for me personally from Heavenly Father at different times in my life. I was wondering if others have experienced life after death visions or visions of heaven?

I don't like to share this with many people. But the internet is nice because of anonymity. I know I should share though because it will hopefully give hope to others. I'm a retired radio journalist. My husband is a physician and has had beautiful experiences of God helping him help patients during surgery and deliveries (of babies:)

Thank you!

Love and friendship~

Kitty

Participant

Quote (kittywaymo @ May 11 2008,18:49)
    Hi. I had some beautiful dreams and several visions just for me personally from Heavenly Father at different times in my life. I was wondering if others have experienced life after death visions or visions of heaven?

I don't like to share this with many people. But the internet is nice because of anonymity. I know I should share though because it will hopefully give hope to others. I'm a retired radio journalist. My husband is a physician and has had beautiful experiences of God helping him help patients during surgery and deliveries (of babies:)

Thank you!

Love and friendship~

Kitty

Hi kittywaymo:

First, let me say hello, and welcome to the forum.

God has spoken to me through visions and dreams and also in an audible voice pertaining to my personal life and that of my family, but no, I haven't had visions or dreams about heaven or the after-life.

I hope that you will share your experiences and that your husband will also share his for the benefit unbelievers, skeptics, and also for the benefit of those who may be wavering in their faith on this site.

May God Bless you and your family

Welcome to you and your Husband. Thank you for sharing with us about your visisons. I never had a vision about heaven, but God has made Himself known to me after We were Baptized. It is always good to hear about somebody elses experiences, it strenghtens our faith. Sometimes this Website gets somewhat negative, and something positive is always appreciated.
    Peace and Love Mrs.
    P.S. My Husband uses my users name, but His signature is IA4Truth, which was His former users name, which we lost somehow. So when you see the different singnature you will know who it is.

Proclaimer
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Visions of Heaven and life after death
    Yes I have 2 experiences with both Dreams and Visions of Heaven and of a passed Mentor. My mentor passed about 2 months before the visions but I was not aware until a few weeks before vision as he passed in Peru and no one had told me?
         I dreamed a Dream of my Friend and Mentor I saw him dressed in white Robe and walk out from behind a black curtain or veil. He calmly stated “I'm Alright”  This non-excited statement shocked me in that  I would of expected a more excited “It's Bautiful” or some such wonderous statement. I inquired of my mother and Grand-mother and Mom still hadn't accepted Christ and was “being Subborn”, Not a big surprise to me, but Grand-ma was doing Well and she was trying to teach mom. I asked a few more questions and then he disappeared beyond the Veil once again.
        The vision of Heaven started from Earth, I have read afterwards of very similar passages and descriptions in Bible, Not sure now if it was Abraham or Moses who went to the “Third Heaven”  First The Holy Ghost came to me. All went blank around me and the Holy ghost made Himself aware to me. He reached out his hand and took mine and lifted my spirit up and off of Earth in seconds. First came to “The Perily Gates”. I hate to dissappoint some but the gates were not so perily to me. But in visions I think they can be made of Gold or Silver and Jewels for some if that is what their mind interprets it to be. The truth is it is a barrier the stops the Evil from Crossing threw and that is all it is. How we see it is just our own Placing of Earthly similar equivalents into what we have no other experience in discribing. Our mind replaces the unfamilar with what seems real to that person. I saw Iron bars and brick base, nothing of note, but we passed right threw so quickly it was gone before I really had time to ponder how I would get around it. Heaven visually was blank to me but I heard Singing like nothing Humanly possible and hords of Angels Praising God and Christ. Thousands all crying out at same time but then above all the praises where 3 voices of angels above all the rest and as they spoke all went silent and then immediately continued their praises after each of the three. The 3 said the following and I don't want to push my faith on anyone but this is what they said in order and above the throngs praises. “GOD IS GREAT…..JESUS IS THE CHRIST…. THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE”
    THEN GOD or Christ spoke to me “as in an earthquake and as in thunder” It pierced me to the core and felt like a 8.8 but nothing moved in room I was in. It just felt like it. Strange his message was nothing of worldly import but rather Just a request for me to “Stop taking Sleeping pills”. I was using them as I had just quite drinking and Smoking and was having difficulty in falling asleep. It took me couple of weeks to stop the sleeping pills.
    This all Occured about 4 o'clock in morning at my work and shortly after workers came in and I marvelled at how everyone knew nothing of the miricale that had just happened. That very morning I was so shaken after this heavenly communication as soon as I got home I Prayed for God to stop and make me normal, a
    prayer I very much regret now but can't be undone. Really don't know where I stand now but I have only had the vision of my mentors heavenly reappearance since visiting heaven with the Holy ghost and Praying to be Normal. I truely regret that morning Prayer and I feel I have Failed a important test of character that I can't make-up for, but Must now live and be “Normal” I guess? This still haunts me daily. Any suggestions? KIM

Participant

Quote (Kimba08 @ July 21 2008,06:30)
    Visions of Heaven and life after death
    Yes I have 2 experiences with both Dreams and Visions of Heaven and of a passed Mentor. My mentor passed about 2 months before the visions but I was not aware until a few weeks before vision as he passed in Peru and no one had told me?
         I dreamed a Dream of my Friend and Mentor I saw him dressed in white Robe and walk out from behind a black curtain or veil. He calmly stated “I'm Alright”  This non-excited statement shocked me in that  I would of expected a more excited “It's Bautiful” or some such wonderous statement. I inquired of my mother and Grand-mother and Mom still hadn't accepted Christ and was “being Subborn”, Not a big surprise to me, but Grand-ma was doing Well and she was trying to teach mom. I asked a few more questions and then he disappeared beyond the Veil once again.
        The vision of Heaven started from Earth, I have read afterwards of very similar passages and descriptions in Bible, Not sure now if it was Abraham or Moses who went to the “Third Heaven”  First The Holy Ghost came to me. All went blank around me and the Holy ghost made Himself aware to me. He reached out his hand and took mine and lifted my spirit up and off of Earth in seconds. First came to “The Perily Gates”. I hate to dissappoint some but the gates were not so perily to me. But in visions I think they can be made of Gold or Silver and Jewels for some if that is what their mind interprets it to be. The truth is it is a barrier the stops the Evil from Crossing threw and that is all it is. How we see it is just our own Placing of Earthly similar equivalents into what we have no other experience in discribing. Our mind replaces the unfamilar with what seems real to that person. I saw Iron bars and brick base, nothing of note, but we passed right threw so quickly it was gone before I really had time to ponder how I would get around it. Heaven visually was blank to me but I heard Singing like nothing Humanly possible and hords of Angels Praising God and Christ. Thousands all crying out at same time but then above all the praises where 3 voices of angels above all the rest and as they spoke all went silent and then immediately continued their praises after each of the three. The 3 said the following and I don't want to push my faith on anyone but this is what they said in order and above the throngs praises. “GOD IS GREAT…..JESUS IS THE CHRIST…. THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE”
    THEN GOD or Christ spoke to me “as in an earthquake and as in thunder” It pierced me to the core and felt like a 8.8 but nothing moved in room I was in. It just felt like it. Strange his message was nothing of worldly import but rather Just a request for me to “Stop taking Sleeping pills”. I was using them as I had just quite drinking and Smoking and was having difficulty in falling asleep. It took me couple of weeks to stop the sleeping pills.
    This all Occured about 4 o'clock in morning at my work and shortly after workers came in and I marvelled at how everyone knew nothing of the miricale that had just happened. That very morning I was so shaken after this heavenly communication as soon as I got home I Prayed for God to stop and make me normal, a
    prayer I very much regret now but can't be undone. Really don't know where I stand now but I have only had the vision of my mentors heavenly reappearance since visiting heaven with the Holy ghost and Praying to be Normal. I truely regret that morning Prayer and I feel I have Failed a important test of character that I can't make-up for, but Must now live and be “Normal” I guess? This still haunts me daily. Any suggestions? KIM

Hi Kimba08:

I would like to say hello to your and welcome you to the forum.

I don't believe that there is anything wrong with being normal.

The Apostle Paul had a vision or an experience about or involving heaven, and I guess we can consider him normal.

I have just a couple of questions.  You say that these angels said that the book of Mormon is true.  Are you a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints?  Have you been born again?

God Bless

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Kimba08,
    LU

Anonymous
    Inactive

I responed via E-mail by mistake so for Others thankyou for listening as that was What I needed most. Very Strange to have such visions disturb an almost athestistic person prior to this time. I am Today an LDS member but I Must say not the most reliable member but I believe in the Church and it's corner-stones. Not really sure they would like me writing this but it is My Vision and felt GOD did not disapprove so It was my free will to Choose. Hopefully not incorrectly again! Yes I was Born again just 4 weeks after this Vision as a matter of fact I had just seen a Baptism  a few hours prior to the Start of 2nd vision listed. I was in Process of Repenting in prepartion for my up-coming baptism as the vision started. I do not make any claims for or against any church but just reported the visions as I saw them. I came to this site in hope of finding others who also have had such and find some reason as to why me? And what they feel is reason they have had such visions also. God Bless Kim

Threeturtles33
    Participant

Hi. I have had revelations that determine theres life after death.
    They were in the form of deductional thinking.
    I had a gf i was very in love with long before my soul got separated from god, I was 18, still innocent and my human experience qith her was quite pure and intense.
    Knowing her and feeling all the intensity of being in love and having such a wonderful gift of life made my river´s causeway to feel and expect something after death because there was no way to explain how 70 or 80 earthly years would ever be enoungh to be with here and the mere fact of life stopping after death at that experience was completely ridiculous.

I think all i experienced with her makes me truly believe life is a gift that comes from a Mind and that this Mind would and will give me more of it, where as that itself cancels out any way theres NO life after death so that must mean there IS life after death.

Threeturtles33
    Participant

would ever be enoungh to be with her

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi and Welcome Kitty and Kimba the forum ,
             Enjoy the forum and learn and share and give what God has given you.
                :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Welcome Kitty and Kimba to the forum , enjoy and learn and share what God has you to share in wisdom and faith.
    :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account