Happy bunny day!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Bunny rabbits that lay eggs. You people of the Halot believe anything.

Like Jesus died on Friday afternoon and was raised Sunday morning. When Jesus said He would be in the heart of the earth three DAYS AND NIGHTS. That's three 24 hour periods folks. Twelve DAYLIGHT hours and Twelve Nighttime Hours. Days and Nights!

So tell me how do you get three twenty four hour periods from Friday Afterrnoon to Sunday morning?

You people are getting ready to celebrate a LIE of the Whore even when you know better!

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given it but the sign of Jonah the prophet:
    Mat 12:40 for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The only sign that Jesus was to give that He is the Christ is that He would be in the earth 3 Days and 3 nights.

Not 3 Jewish days. Not three days. But three days and three nights. But you people of the Pope deny Jesus is the Christ by saying Jesus was not in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights. But only one day and two nights. Surely if ye do not come out of her you will perish!!!!! (Rev 18:4)

You think maybe Jesus knew what the whore would say and that's why He said DAYS and NIGHTS?! But the people of the Pope (Harlot) don't think! They obey! They are under the influence of men and not the Spirit.

Debra
    Participant

Hi
    I've just read an article titled…The length of Jesus' time in the tomb proves He was the Messiah.
    The article refers to a translation of Matthew 28:1..by Ferrar Fenton, is anyone familiar with this translation? I wasn't until now.
    “After the Sabbaths [plural], towards the dawn of the day following the Sabbaths[plural], Mary the Magdelene, and the other Mary, came to examine the tomb”.
    The article goes on to say….
    There were, in fact two Sabbaths that particular week. Putting all the information together, Jesus died in the middle of the week, on a Wednesday afternoon, and was layed in the tomb close to sunset[John 19:31-42]. He had to be laid in the tomb by sunset because the night and the day that followed were Holy [verse 31], the first day of the feast of unleavened bread[Leviticus 23:4-7] a Holy Day Sabbath that could fall on any day of the week.
    Then came Friday, a regular work day, followed by Friday night and Saturday daytime as God's weekly seventh-day Sabbath.
    Once we understand that two differant Sabbaths were involved, it becomes clear that Jesus was indeed three days and three nights in the tomb, fullfilling the only sign He gave that He was the Messiah.
    The word Easter comes from the Chaldean fertility goddess Astarte called Ishtar by the Assyrians and Ashtoreth in the Bible.
    Nineteenth-century Scottish Protestant clergyman Alexander Hislop, wrote on Easter…”What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name as pronounced by the people of Ninevah, was evidently identical with that
    now in common use in this country. That name is Ishtar.
    Not wanting to start another thread on Easter…just wanted to share this information.
    God bless.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Debra @ April 06 2007,00:32)
    Hi
    I've just read an article titled…The length of Jesus' time in the tomb proves He was the Messiah.
    The article refers to a translation of Matthew 28:1..by Ferrar Fenton, is anyone familiar with this translation? I wasn't until now.
    “After the Sabbaths [plural], towards the dawn of the day following the Sabbaths[plural], Mary the Magdelene, and the other Mary, came to examine the tomb”.
    The article goes on to say….
    There were, in fact two Sabbaths that particular week. Putting all the information together, Jesus died in the middle of the week, on a Wednesday afternoon, and was layed in the tomb close to sunset[John 19:31-42].  He had to be laid in the tomb by sunset because the night and the day that followed were Holy [verse 31], the first day of the feast of unleavened bread[Leviticus 23:4-7] a Holy Day Sabbath that could fall on any day of the week.
    Then came Friday, a regular work day, followed by Friday night and Saturday daytime as God's weekly seventh-day Sabbath.
    Once we understand that two differant Sabbaths were involved, it becomes clear that Jesus was indeed three days and three nights in the tomb, fullfilling the only sign He gave that He was the Messiah.
    The word Easter comes from the Chaldean fertility goddess Astarte called Ishtar by the Assyrians and Ashtoreth in the Bible.
    Nineteenth-century Scottish Protestant clergyman Alexander Hislop, wrote on Easter…”What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead.  Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name as pronounced by the people of Ninevah, was evidently identical with that
    now in common use in this country. That name is Ishtar.
    Not wanting to start another thread on Easter…just wanted to share this information.
    God bless.

AMEN and thank you.

Jesus said that was the ONLY sign he was going to give that He was the CHRIST.  But the lies of Satan and his bride the Roman Universal Church better known as the Roman Catholic Church Says Jesus was not in the Tomb three days and three nights.  THEY (The Catholic Church) DENY THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST!

Oh but they can't be wrong look how many believe!  Why is the path to destruction WIDE.

Please COME OUT OF HER the truth is being reaveled and ignorance will not be an excuse.

There is much more on the line than Pride!

It was the Pope who changed the Law and time.  And continues to lie and yet because they were brought up Catholic (as I was) most refuse the truth.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Was Jesus in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights as Jesus said He would be OR 1 day two nights as the antichrist the bride of Satan says?

Was Jesus resurrected on Sunday?

Thanks again sister!

kenrch
    Participant

Wow! no replys? No arguments? Oh excuse me, debates? :D

Must be true :)

david
    Participant

The Encyclopædia Britannica comments: “There is no indication of the observance of the Easter festival in the New Testament, or in the writings of the apostolic Fathers. The sanctity of special times was an idea absent from the minds of the first Christians.”—(1910), Vol. VIII, p. 828.

The Catholic Encyclopedia tells us: “A great many pagan customs, celebrating the return of spring, gravitated to Easter. The egg is the emblem of the germinating life of early spring. . . . The rabbit is a pagan symbol and has always been an emblem of fertility.”—(1913), Vol. V, p. 227.

In the book The Two Babylons, by Alexander Hislop, we read: “What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name, . . . as found by Layard on the Assyrian monuments, is Ishtar. . . . Such is the history of Easter. The popular observances that still attend the period of its celebration amply confirm the testimony of history as to its Babylonian character. The hot cross buns of Good Friday, and the dyed eggs of Pasch or Easter Sunday, figured in the Chaldean rites just as they do now.”—(New York, 1943), pp. 103, 107, 108; compare Jeremiah 7:18.

Tim2
    Participant

Hi,

Since this looks like the closest thing in the Easter day, I would like to propose here that we stop arguing until Monday. I'm new, so don't listen to me, but I'll be back Monday.

Tim

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 07 2007,13:41)
    Hi,

Since this looks like the closest thing in the Easter day, I would like to propose here that we stop arguing until Monday.  I'm new, so don't listen to me, but I'll be back Monday.

Tim

Why? Easter in an abomination. Sunday is the Pope's day and is false doctrine. No scripture say Jesus was resurrected on Sunday not even “Easter” Sunday :D

Three days three nights means Jesus was resurrected on the Sabbath day.

Sorry I don't adhere to the doctrines of the Harlot.

Argue no one has an argument no one has to my knowledge disagreed not even you, Tim 😀

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ April 06 2007,23:45)

Like Jesus died on Friday afternoon and was raised Sunday morning. When Jesus said He would be in the heart of the earth three DAYS AND NIGHTS. That's three 24 hour periods folks. Twelve DAYLIGHT hours and Twelve Nighttime Hours. Days and Nights!

So tell me how do you get three twenty four hour periods from Friday Afterrnoon to Sunday morning?

You people are getting ready to celebrate a LIE of the Whore even when you know better!

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given it but the sign of Jonah the prophet:
    Mat 12:40 for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The only sign that Jesus was to give that He is the Christ is that He would be in the earth 3 Days and 3 nights.

Not 3 Jewish days. Not three days. But three days and three nights. But you people of the Pope deny Jesus is the Christ by saying Jesus was not in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights. But only one day and two nights. Surely if ye do not come out of her you will perish!!!!! (Rev 18:4)

You think maybe Jesus knew what the whore would say and that's why He said DAYS and NIGHTS?! But the people of the Pope (Harlot) don't think! They obey! They are under the influence of men and not the Spirit.

Hi kenrch.

Who is this post pointed at?
    Or who are the Popes advocates here?

I know that there have been some Catholics here, but I am not so sure that anyone who is posting recently holds that Easter is the correct time of the death and resurrection or that there was 2 days or whatever you said.

Who are you talking too?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ April 08 2007,09:22)
    Sunday is the Pope's day and is false doctrine.

Sunday is God's day. He is God over all the earth and all days are his. Yes it is true that he allows darkness to reign over a season or few, but to say that the Pope owns Sunday has to be wrong. Surely God isn't going to throw Sunday into the Lake of Fire and keep the other 6.

If people give their hearts and minds to a Pope, it doesn't make Sunday the Popes day otherwise it seems to easy to steal things off God.

If you worship God on Sunday, do you do it because of the Pope? If not, then Sunday is holy to you is it not?

You know, we don't always have to look at the negative. New Orleans has the gay parade, Sunday is the Pope's day, Easter bunnies don't lay eggs.

What about things like God is love and whatever is pure?

Philippians 4:8
    Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What do you mean that rabbits don't lay eggs? Are you denying it?

Where do you think baby rabbits come from? Chocolate eggs of course.

How could all those supermarkets be wrong?

:p

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ April 06 2007,12:53)
    Wow! no replys?  No arguments?  Oh excuse me, debates? :D

Hi kenrch,
    perhaps no interest?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 07 2007,23:15)

Quote (kenrch @ April 08 2007,09:22)
    Sunday is the Pope's day and is false doctrine.

Sunday is God's day. He is God over all the earth and all days are his. Yes it is true that he allows darkness to reign over a season or few, but to say that the Pope owns Sunday has to be wrong. Surely God isn't going to throw Sunday into the Lake of Fire and keep the other 6.

If people give their hearts and minds to a Pope, it doesn't make Sunday the Popes day otherwise it seems to easy to steal things off God.

If you worship God on Sunday, do you do it because of the Pope? If not, then Sunday is holy to you is it not?

You know, we don't always have to look at the negative. New Orleans has the gay parade, Sunday is the Pope's day, Easter bunnies don't lay eggs.

What about things like God is love and whatever is pure?

Philippians 4:8
    Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Everyday is God's if that's what you mean.

Where is SUNDAY in the bible? There is only one day that has a name that's the Sabbath.

God created the Sabbath for an expressed reason. Just as He created the other six for creation and work. OR do you think God needed to rest :D

The Pope says worship on Sunday instead of the Sabbath day and people obey! When you obet you agree with the Pope and he is your God. To say all days are the same is to make God a liar He blessed and santified the seventh day. Where did He do that with the other days?

I don't guess those who keep the Trinity doctrine are of the Pope keeping the Catholic doctrine? Sorry that's not the way it is. The daughters belong to their Mother the whore. Anyone who does not keep the commandments are of the whore their is no middle ground as you will soon find out.

Do scriptures lie?

1Jo 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

Here is one for all who think they are not of the whore.
    1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. Well t8 are you a liar?

Are you doing things pleasing in His sight?
    1Jo 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Whoever keeps the commandments has the Spirit.
    1Jo 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. If you don't keep His commandments then what Spirit do you have?

Do you love God's children?
    1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

What is the love of God?
    1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    God says His commandments are not grievous. So why don't you keep them? Because you would rather follow the Pope and his spirit of unrighteouness. Your no child you are an adult and will be held accountable as such.

Are you a remnant of the true church?
    Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. You say their is no need to keep the commandments of God. And you teach others that they don't have too.

Are you a saint?
    Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do you really think you have a right to the tree of life? Scripture says NO! You better come out of her as you don't know when you will die it maybe in the next hour.

Unless you do the commandments of God and not the Pope's as you are doing then you will not have a right to the tree of life. Read the scripture is that what it says. Am I saying that? No it is the Word of God that is telling and warning you. But as usual the fleshly pride will rise up and “I'm not wrong God is”. I don't care I do what I want. Isn't that the thing with you and others. God says you reason with the Popes spirit and disobey.

Here you are:

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
    Mar 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

You worship God in vain breaking the commandment of God yet keeping the commandment of men, the POPE. Yes that's you! You break the commandment don't you?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 07 2007,23:33)

Quote (kenrch @ April 06 2007,12:53)
    Wow! no replys?  No arguments?  Oh excuse me, debates? :D

Hi kenrch,
    perhaps no interest?

I don't doubt that Nick. Few are they that find the path to eternal life :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 07 2007,23:10)

Bunny rabbits that lay eggs.  You people of the Halot believe anything.

Like Jesus died on Friday afternoon and was raised Sunday morning.  When Jesus said He would be in the heart of the earth three DAYS AND NIGHTS.  That's three 24 hour periods folks.  Twelve DAYLIGHT hours and Twelve Nighttime Hours.  Days and Nights!

Mat 12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given it but the sign of Jonah the prophet:
    Mat 12:40  for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Not 3 Jewish days.  Not three days.  But three days and three nights.  But you people of the Pope deny Jesus is the Christ by saying Jesus was not in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights.  But only one day and two nights.  Surely if ye do not come out of her you will perish!!!!! (Rev 18:4)

You think maybe Jesus knew what the whore would say and that's why He said DAYS and NIGHTS?!  But the people of the Pope (Harlot) don't think!  They obey!  They are under the influence of men and not the Spirit.

Hi kenrch.

Who is this post pointed at?
    Or who are the Popes advocates here?

I know that there have been some Catholics here, but I am not so sure that anyone who is posting recently holds that Easter is the correct time of the death and resurrection or that there was 2 days or whatever you said.

Who are you talking too?

The word of God is pointed at the world which you and others who break the commandments are part of.

Judgment day is not here Yet! But it's getting closer, surely not farther. “Come out of her MY people”.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Do you think that you will enter heaven breaking the law? If you break the law on earth you go to jail and are not allowed in the public anylonger.

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

Who are the workers of “lawlessness” but those who break the law. You will be held accountable, “come out of her MY people” Now if you are not one of His then please disregard.

IHN&L,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 07 2007,23:25)

Bunny rabbits that lay eggs.  You people of the Halot believe anything.

What do you mean that rabbits don't lay eggs? Are you denying it?

Where do you think baby rabbits come from? Chocolate eggs of course.

How could all those supermarkets be wrong?

:p

The Pope says they do! :D
    The pope says the first day Sunday is the sabbath because that's the day Jesus was resurrected on. Is that true? Many people believe man rather than God. If they don't believe Sunday then which day was Jesus resurrected on? He was resurrected wasn't he? I suppose people believe that though they don't show interest as Nick says 🙁

If it doesn't matter then why was Jesus so explicit in saying days AND nights.
    But then those who don't keep the Commandments of God as the Word says it probably DOESN”T matter does it :(

Sad very Sad,

IHN&L,

Ken

Morning Star
    Participant

Should passover or pascha be called easter? Maybe not!

Does Christ Resurrection have anything to do with bunnys? No!

However it is a lie that early Christians didn't celebrate Easter / Passover / Pascha (the resurrection).

We have first century manuscripts describing their celebration.

The early Christians (1st and 2nd century) celebrated Pascha and The Lord's Day. Or Easter and Sunday worship. The rest of the holidays did get added later over the centuries by adopting pagan holidays and giving them a christian coat. Or rather trying to suppress pagan holidays by replacing them.

I am going to celebrate my risen Lord. I am not going to do anything pagan. Rather I am going to thank my savior and my Father and rejoice at the rising of my Lord.

Take away all the coating and take away all the pagan elements of easter and tell honestly what is wrong with rejoicing in the resurrection?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MS,
    Most who rejoice about it have nothing to rejoice about.
    They have yet to enter the kingdom of light and partake in life.
    They would perhaps be better to weep for themselves and their children.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Morning Star @ April 08 2007,07:41)
    Should passover or pascha be called easter? Maybe not!

Does Christ Resurrection have anything to do with bunnys? No!

However it is a lie that early Christians didn't celebrate Easter / Passover / Pascha (the resurrection).

We have first century manuscripts describing their celebration.

The early Christians (1st and 2nd century) celebrated Pascha and The Lord's Day. Or Easter and Sunday worship. The rest of the holidays did get added later over the centuries by adopting pagan holidays and giving them a christian coat.  Or rather trying to suppress pagan holidays by replacing them.

I am going to celebrate my risen Lord.  I am not going to do anything pagan.  Rather I am going to thank my savior and my Father and rejoice at the rising of my Lord.  

Take away all the coating and take away all the pagan elements of easter and tell honestly what is wrong with rejoicing in the resurrection?

No bunnys for you?  How about eggs? No eggs either!

Sure they celebrated Passover still do if you are Jewish and don't believe that Jesus was resurrected.  Save “christians” who keep the feasts days. :D

“We have first century manuscripts describing their celebration”

I would be inerested in reading these manuscripts are they on line?  I'll have to do a search.

“The early Christians (1st and 2nd century) celebrated Pascha and The Lord's Day. Or Easter and Sunday worship. The rest of the holidays did get added later over the centuries by adopting pagan holidays and giving them a christian coat.  Or rather trying to suppress pagan holidays by replacing them”.

Other than Pentecost I didn't know the apostles celebrated anything on the first day until your Pope changed the Sabbath day.  Do you have scripture saying that Jesus was resurrected on Sunday?  Do you have scripture saying that the apostles worshiped on Sunday.  They didn't have a POPE back then did they?
    “The rest of the holidays did get added later over the centuries by adopting pagan holidays and giving them a christian coat.  Or rather trying to suppress pagan holidays by replacing them”.

So that's why you celebrate the resurrection one day two nights after a Friday that Jesus didn't die.

“I am going to celebrate my risen Lord.  I am not going to do anything pagan.  Rather I am going to thank my savior and my Father and rejoice at the rising of my Lord”.

If you kept God's day you would do that every week.  But you choose to keep the Pope's day instead of the day God created.

Mar 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Morning Star @ April 09 2007,02:41)

Hi Morning Star.

I have to agree.

There is never a time when we cannot remember what our Lord did for us.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ April 08 2007,19:38)
    Everyday is God's if that's what you mean.

Hi Ken.

Yes that is what I mean and if I remember what my lord did for me, then I am not only allowed, but it should be encouraged.

Thanks.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account