Gratitude Forum!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Heavens
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 17 2008,14:37)

Quote (acertainchap @ Feb. 17 2008,13:13)
    Yes, like a wave or a hello for example. :)

:D  Wow  :D  :D  :D    Are you sure that you are chap?

Welcome back. I love your new Aviator.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I love `chap's' new friendly avatar too. :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 17 2008,13:59)

I'm having trouble…your avator ….cant tell which of the animals is the female, confused

smile :laugh:

Well Hello Charity! How are you doing, long time no see? Don't you love those Birds, I have commanted on them already before.
    So pleased to hear from you.

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 18 2008,11:31)
    Well Hello Charity!  How are you doing, long time no see? Don't you love those Birds, I have commanted on them already before.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Im doing fine mrs

which ones the female?

Quote (charity @ Feb. 18 2008,11:33)

Well Hello Charity!  How are you doing, long time no see? Don't you love those Birds, I have commanted on them already before.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Im doing fine mrs

which ones the female?

:laugh: :laugh: It has to be the talking one, of course.

Peace and Love Mrs. :laugh: :laugh:

Heavens
    Participant

Hi! Charity

Yes, that's “me” on the right of the picture. :D :D :D

Have you seen the `Favourite Things' thread?

Not3in1
    Participant

I literally chuckle when I stare at your Avatar for any length of time. Love it! :laugh:

Heavens You are a Woman? Hurray could not resist that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 18 2008,11:37)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Im doing fine mrs

which ones the female?

:laugh:  :laugh: It has to be the talking one, of course.

Peace and Love Mrs.  :laugh:  :laugh:

could be mother and daughter

smile

Quote (charity @ Feb. 18 2008,17:54)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Feb. 18 2008,11:37)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Im doing fine mrs

which ones the female?

:laugh:  :laugh: It has to be the talking one, of course.

Peace and Love Mrs.  :laugh:  :laugh:

could be mother and daughter

smile

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

charity
    Participant

Quote (Heavens @ Feb. 18 2008,15:03)
    Hi! Charity

Yes, that's “me” on the right of the picture. :D :D :D

Have you seen the `Favourite Things' thread?

he he…rainbow… Noah jumped off the arch, “built an altar” and offered sacrifices

I metioned this today on Kevin's forum finding beleivers

Gen 8:18  And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:
    Gen 8:19  Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, [and] whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth “out of the ark”.  Gen 8:20 ¶ And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. Gen 8:21  And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

hehe the unclean fowls..I bet he had a list after being cooped up together so long.
    Noah had power to choose which speices servived?

Heavens above..what next

:D

Heavens
    Participant

I learnt a lot from Noah and the Ark. :)

1) Don't miss the boat.

2) Remember that we are all in the same boat.

3) Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

4) Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something big.

5) Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

6) Build your future on high ground.

7) For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

8) Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

9) Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

10. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

charity
    Participant

oh my goshhh, you made me login again to have another sqalk! heavens :D

Heavens
    Participant

I'm grateful that, even if it was for a short time, I had the privilege of meeting you all.

T8 – thank you for letting me join your website. I enjoyed reading through most of the forums and enjoyed your posts, and Nicks.

Personally, I just found the constant barrage of `anti' posts by a couple of members a bit much. There seemed to be no refuge from them.

It is obvious they would never concede their view, never see anyone else's view, or never allow anyone to believe what they believe just because they wanted to believe.

Mrs – I would really have liked to have got to know you better but I'm used to sites where the environment is encouraging and inspirational, and debates are not so hostile.

Anyway, here's wishing you and yours only good things.

God bless!

Heavens I wish you would not leave, you are a breath of fresh Air. We sure need you around here. I think I know what you are saying, but I think the worst is over. Please stay!!!!

Peace and Love Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Heavens,

There is a section for Christians only here. I would suggest that you stay in that section and not go to the others. That is where you made your mistake. I think Heaven (t8?) should change the board rules to reflect that there is the Christian-only section because you erringly engaged in threads where people of many beliefs (or lack of beliefs) post.

I would also suggest that t8 change the board up to limit non-Christians to very few forums. I know that will draw the comment about the “Boy Scout's Section” or that the board should be more open so it can be a witness, but truthfully, its not working out. I will willingly place my self in the “others” category because I know longer believe that Christianity is the ONLY way God has revealed Himself. Like Cato, I believe that such an idea severely limits God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Of course the heavens reveal the glory of God and this gives no man excuses to not know of Him.
    But no human writings compare with those by whch God has spoken-the bible.
    Dare not to compare our God with the idols of foolish men.
    Such idols form the basis of other religions.

Mandy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 25 2008,12:16)
    Of course the heavens reveal the glory of God and this gives no man excuses to not know of Him.

But do the heavens reveal Jesus as the promised Messiah so that we are without excuse?

Sometimes I wonder if God really wanted the bible written? He doesn't like to be defined, it seems? Maybe we were wrong to try to – with ink and paper – and binding up in a book for sale – $39.95 will get you burgandy leather!

I am without excuse because I know there is a God when I look up into the sky. My spirit testify's and my soul KNOWS. But Jesus? That is another knowing that only comes through lessons found in the NT.

Mandy
    Participant

Gratitude – yes!

I am grateful for my health, family, creation, and God's holy spirit that dwells within me! It tells me that I am his, and he is mine.

With this, there is no question. And I am grateful for no questions. :;):

Oh, LORD, my soul praises you from the deepest part of my soul! I thank you for allowing me to feel your light on my face, and the joy of your creation. I am full with contentment because you have blessed me with children and a home. You have given me gifts and sheltered me from many a storm. You are my Defender. You are my Redeemer. You are the One who knows me, and that is the most wonderful feeling on earth. Bless your holy name (whatever it is). I love you and want to serve you always. Teach me, even if it is through more discipline (we've been there many times). I would rather be broken than to fall away from your care. Keep me. Amen.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 25 2008,12:16)
    Hi KJ,
    But no human writings compare with those by whch God has spoken-the bible.
    Dare not to compare our God with the idols of foolish men.
    Such idols form the basis of other religions.

:D

If the only ones allowed into heaven are those who follow your interpretation you might be a bit lonely for eternity, Nick. What if god only likes the Amish?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account