Grace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    followerofJesus
    Participant

Grace

I know we are all recipients of Gods Grace

though I fel this is one of those simple yet complicated questions

What is Grace?

Do you have an answer

georg
    Participant

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 14 2009,12:28)
    Grace

What is Grace?

Do you have an answer

First we are under the New Covenant in
    Luke 22:20 …” This cup is the new covenant in My Blood, which is shed for you.”
    Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the free gift of God.
    verse 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
    Even though we are under grace, we still do Sin. John tells if we think that we don't sin, the truth is not in us. But however we now have a Mediator Jesus Christ that we can go to the throne of God, and ask Him for the forgiveness of our Sins. Christ is our perfect Sacrifice and no other is needed.
    In the Old Testament times, they had to kill an Animal for atonement for their sins.
    Peace and Love Irene

followerofJesus
    Participant

I saw grace more as Gods choice

That it was not by anything we (humans) done Good or Bad

But Gods choice

Such as Jacob and his brother (can't remember right now)

georg
    Participant

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 14 2009,12:28)
    Grace

What is Grace?

Do you have an answer

f-J

Grace is God's undeserved forgiveness for our sins.
    Because Jesus died for us, he is willing to forgive us.

Georg

followerofJesus
    Participant

Hmm

Yeah I know that

That God chooses people for different things and it is not by anything bad or good we did Romans verse 10 – 16

followerofJesus
    Participant

Sorry Romans 9 verse 10 – 16

terraricca
    Participant

hi to all

God grace is offered to all but not given to all,there is a difference, you have to first accepted before you can recieve it.so that you may bare fruits of the spirit.

banana
    Participant

F J

The fact that God chooses certain people for specific jobs has nothing to do with grace, it has to do with predestination, or as Paul puts it in Romans, election.
    God can look into the future and see every person, and how they will behave, he than may choose that person for his purpose, whether for good, or for bad.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    grace ,is the acte of preventing to be condemed.since Adam the human race was condemed because the sin of Adam,this is ded,the grace of god ,look like if you drawning in a river and someone send you a rope,the only thing you have to do is grab it and pull you way out,wen you grab it.

banana
    Participant

Grace, is God's willingness to forgive us our sins, because Jesus was willing to die in our stead, not because we deserve it.

Georg

followerofJesus
    Participant

hmm. interesting thought people. yeah it is only by Grace that believers in Jesus are saved, Ephesians 2:8.

though what about those who fell from grace?
    Though yes it is only by grace that we are saved.
    our sin makes us unworthy but God extends his grace to all those who would receive it.

Interesting thoughts banana God does choose people for different things but yeah one should not forget that grace is not something that can be earned, only received through faith.

yes Jesus Christ did in fact die for our sins and it is through Him that we are saved, reedemed, receive from God read Romans 8:32.

“Grace, is God's willingness to forgive our sins” but God forgiveness of sins is not just down to grace but Love and Mercy. dont you agree?

terraricca
    Participant

hi wj
    love is a two way trafic,Paul said that God has loved us first ,so are going to respond to his love ??and if we do how ?you can not remove the heart from love,it is the center of the foundation of are emotions,
    christ said were your heart is, there is your tresor as well.

banana
    Participant

f J

If God was not a loving and merciful God, he would not have sent us his son to die in our stead, after he did, it requires our faith in Jesus, believing that his death has saved us from death. It is then, that God gracefully forgives us our sins.

Georg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account