Gospel of Matthew

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 04 2007,07:46)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 04 2007,23:09)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 04 2007,19:32)
    Stu For your information God indeed will punish all nations again of all the wrong doing. Give it time. Rev. is the Book to study to see what I am saying. I do not go into a long conversation, I let you do the study on it.

Peace and Love Mrs. :cool: :cool:

Blessed are those who have not seen but still believe!

Ken I want Him to study not just blindly belief! Prove all things
    1 Thes.5:21

Prase and Love Mrs.

Yes and that is why I'm no longer a Christian. I stopped blindly believing and studied. Wise advice.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 05 2007,00:46)

Stu For your information God indeed will punish all nations again of all the wrong doing. Give it time. Rev. is the Book to study to see what I am saying. I do not go into a long conversation, I let you do the study on it.

Prase and Love Mrs.

But look at all who study but don't get it! The bible is a spiritual book. And unless you have the Spirit to guide you then how will you understand.

I had an old friend who was brought up baptist. He never once witnessed to me. I ran into him the other day and he talked like a heathen. Brought up studing the bible goes to Sunday school and church every Sunday BUT doesn't “KNOW” GOD. But believes he is saved! These are they that will fall easily having learned the book like it was a secular school book rather than the “Spiritual” letter it is.

Just look at our friend Tow! No one can deny that he knows scripture BUT still has NO truth; NOT knowing the God he claims he serves. But rather he serves those who wrote the book. He worships the creature rather that the Creator. Studing the book the only way he knows how as though it were a book of a worldly school.

The key is the SPIRIT and always has been.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Of course I agree with what you are saying, one has to have God's Holy Spirit to understand what is of God. That is why I do not go into a lenghty converstion with Tow, He does not belief that Jesus has come in the flesh, and you and I know what that means. If you look at my prior post, I evwn said that we need to stop talking to this Guy. He is not helping us. He just wants to irratate others. That is what I belief why He is here. What do you think, do you want to continue posting to Him?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 04 2007,08:03)

Prase and Love Mrs.

But look at all who study but don't get it! The bible is a spiritual book. And unless you have the Spirit to guide you then how will you understand.

I had an old friend who was brought up baptist. He never once witnessed to me. I ran into him the other day and he talked like a heathen. Brought up studing the bible goes to Sunday school and church every Sunday BUT doesn't “KNOW” GOD. But believes he is saved! These are they that will fall easily having learned the book like it was a secular school book rather than the “Spiritual” letter it is.

Just look at our friend Tow! No one can deny that he knows scripture BUT still has NO truth; NOT knowing the God he claims he serves. But rather he serves those who wrote the book. He worships the creature rather that the Creator. Studing the book the only way he knows how as though it were a book of a worldly school.

Likely your Baptist friend only listened to the words coming from some preacher's mouth and never even read his bible. His type makes up 90% of Christians and sadly the Jewish people are similar. People are people in the end we all come from Adam.

Yet you keep saying you have the 'truth' and saying I do not. Why? Because I don't believe as you plain and simple. You are like the majority of your Christian brethren always telling the other they do not have the truth. The Catholic church says their way is right. The Pentacostals say they are only right, Church of God has the corner on the truth, Church of Christ knows the truth. I could list many other denominations and most of those think they have the truth while the rest are mislead.

Those who don't believe in the trinity are labeled as cultists and heretics.

Now throw in the other various world religions and all of those say they have the truth. Islam, Hinduism, Bahai, Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism, etc. They all think they have truth too. What makes them less valid than Christianity?

I know the G-d I serve. My G-d does not sacrifice humans and then have people worship this ressurected human. Yes I know you say you don't worship Jesus but I bet you go back and forth in your prayers, speaking at one point to G-d and then to Jesus.

G-d alone is worthy of praise. Nowhere did G-d tell His people that when the end times Moshiach came that people were to worship him. Yet the Christian bible shows that people often worshiped Jesus.

So who now is worshiping the creature and not the Creator?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 05 2007,01:19)
    Ken Of course I agree with what you are saying, one has to have God's Holy Spirit to understand what is of God. That is why I do not go into a lenghty converstion with Tow, He does not belief that Jesus has come in the flesh, and you and I know what that means. If you look at my prior post, I evwn said that we need to stop talking to this Guy. He is not helping us. He just wants to irratate others. That is what I belief why He is here. What do you think, do you want to continue posting to Him?

Peace and Love Mrs.

How can he sway those who have the Spirit? The only thing they may be some who vist and are turned away because of what he teaches.

On the other hand the LORD works in mysterious ways and He just may be here to bring our little flock closer together. We all stand on the same foundation :)

Can you see someone in heaven who knew Paul before he became a Christian. What would this person say WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? This man persecuted believers.

Who knows what the Lord has planned for Stu and Tow?

BUT scripture says to shake the dust off our feet.

BUT again this is not a town or a house but a “worldwide” message board. It's harvest time the wheat is being “chosen” and the weeds plucked up. God has everything in control for those who are HIS.

Surely the only business of Tow is to separate and sow seeds of doubt but only if God wills just as HE allowed Satan to tempt Job.

I think it would be left up to t8 it's his site GOD BLESS HIM!

At one time some wanted me kicked off the site because i preached the Sabbath. I said then and I say again Stu is allowed to spread his garbage. Stu is teaching their is NO God. Tow teaches Jesus is not the Messiah.

The difference: One believes their is a God BUT denies the only way to God! While the other denies their is a God at all.

The results of both their teachings lead to the same place. So IMHO if you ask Tow to leave then Stu should be asked to leave also.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    2Jo 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

WOW! I believe that says it all!

Stu
    Participant

Blessed is not the word I use for them.

Stuart

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Nov. 05 2007,01:33)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 04 2007,08:03)

Prase and Love Mrs.

But look at all who study but don't get it! The bible is a spiritual book.  And unless you have the Spirit to guide you then how will you understand.

I had an old friend who was brought up baptist.  He never once witnessed to me.  I ran into him the other day and he talked like a heathen.  Brought up studing the bible goes to Sunday school and church every Sunday BUT doesn't “KNOW” GOD.  But believes he is saved!  These are they that will fall easily having learned the book like it was a secular school book rather than the “Spiritual” letter it is.

Just look at our friend Tow!  No one can deny that he knows scripture BUT still has NO truth; NOT knowing the God he claims he serves.  But rather he serves those who wrote the book.  He worships the creature rather that the Creator.  Studing the book the only way he knows how as though it were a book of a worldly school.

Likely your Baptist friend only listened to the words coming from some preacher's mouth and never even read his bible. His type makes up 90% of Christians and sadly the Jewish people are similar. People are people in the end we all come from Adam.

Yet you keep saying you have the 'truth' and saying I do not. Why? Because I don't believe as you plain and simple. You are like the majority of your Christian brethren always telling the other they do not have the truth. The Catholic church says their way is right. The Pentacostals say they are only right, Church of God has the corner on the truth, Church of Christ knows the truth. I could list many other denominations and most of those think they have the truth while the rest are mislead.

Those who don't believe in the trinity are labeled as cultists and heretics.

Now throw in the other various world religions and all of those say they have the truth. Islam, Hinduism, Bahai, Buddhism, Taoism, Sikhism, etc. They all think they have truth too. What makes them less valid than Christianity?

I know the G-d I serve. My G-d does not sacrifice humans and then have people worship this ressurected human. Yes I know you say you don't worship Jesus but I bet you go back and forth  in your prayers, speaking at one point to G-d and then to Jesus.

G-d alone is worthy of praise. Nowhere did G-d tell His people that when the end times Moshiach came that people were to worship him. Yet the Christian bible shows that people often worshiped Jesus.

So who now is worshiping the creature and not the Creator?

I know the G-d I serve. My G-d does not sacrifice humans and then have people worship this ressurected human. Yes I know you say you don't worship Jesus but I bet you go back and forth in your prayers, speaking at one point to G-d and then to Jesus.

Who did Jesus say to pray too?

People here are truth seekers! Most do not believe in the trinity. I'm trying to explain that God's law was not done away with as the harlot teaches AND that we should keep HIS Sabbath rather than Man's day.

Satan joined the church so~from within~ he could deceive people. You see the more people Satan slaughtered the more believed in Christ even to the point of death. He succeeded in changing the law, Dan.7:25. And over the centuries people believed the RCC and called Sunday the Lord's day. A resurrection on Sunday, the Trinity all of which are lies. As I said the New testament warns us of the harlot and her daughters the Baptist and all those who keep Sunday the RCC's sabbath.

We are now in the period that Jesus calls HIS People out of Her, Rev18:4.

This is where you are all mixed up! You assume that all are of the Harlot even though you probably never heard of her.

In Daniel it says that in the end time knowledge would increase what people should understand is NOT only worldly knowledge but ALSO spiritual knowledge. And so we have more truth being revealed and the call goes out to “come out of her”.

When you receive the holy Spirit talk to me otherwise I must obey scripture as should others.

2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

The above scriptures jumped out at me like a flashing neon light. I thought perhaps you were doing God a service by pulling up the weeds in the garden. But obviously I was “wrong”!

So as MRS said “Goodbye”! People should avoid both your and Stu's threads altogether. :)

Laurel
    Participant

I have an inside source that says Y'shua was born in the year 3999. Now is the year 6007. That would mean Y'shua was born 1BC. That does make sense, because there is no year “zero.”

In the larger plan, this also fits. According to Genesis, the “sun” which hangs from the sky was created on the fourth day. The “sun” being a shadow picture of the “Son”, had to be born within the 4th millenium. The year 4001 is the beginning of the 5th millenenium. So the Messiah was born according to the “big plan.”

Tow, you are not disprooving YHWH's Word, you are only prooving that “men” have tampered with the original writings, according to their own traditions and their own doctrine.

BTW, I take bake what I said about getting your Jewish friends and famiy to come here to help teach the importance of the Torah. I read one of your posts that said you were a Christain, turned… whatever your are now. I see that you are not really that learned in the Torah, like a jew who was born into it.

My neice also went through a phase of studying Phariseeisim, Orthodox Judaisim. She also studied Buddisim and other “religions.”

Maybe one day the Spirit of Truth will come upon you, and you will see the wole picture. Untill then, keep searching for YHWH's truth, and it will be given to you.

Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

I was given this “revelation”, and many probably knew it in times of old, but I just recently learned this through one of YHWH's appointed times.

Ken, you may find this most interesting.

We who believe Y'shua is the Messiah and the Son of Elohim, should also be capable of seeing this.

YHWH, our Father in heaven sent us His Son. YHWH allowed His Son to be sacrificed on the cross. The flesh of the Father was cut off. See, our Father in heaven does not expect us to suffer anything that He Himself has not suffered. He gave us an example, by His own example.

We know that after the Son was “cut off”, the Spirit was made available to us all. So in His own circumcision, the Spirit was mae available to us who believe Y'shua is the Son of Adam, and the Son of Elohim.

Please let me know what you all think about this revelation.

Laurel

Stu
    Participant

Kenrch and Mrs. IM4Truth

Would it be out of place to ask you to consider the state of your faith. Is it a shaky thing, or does it have the same robustness as the science I go on about? The theories of science (which I do hold dearly, although they are not a system of faith as such) come under daily and ignorant attack in these forums. Indeed the front page is a permanent ignorant rant on evolution. I don't worry for science, I have confidence that it shows us the closest thing we can get to the truth. It is not all perfectly correct, but it does self-correct. Science holds no terrors from those who post here. It is just a shame that people are misled about it by others.

Is your faith so insecure that you feel threatened by what you read on this forum?

Stuart

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken I am so glad somebody else is realizing to shake of the Dust on our Shoes and say Goodbye to Him. You have been a Pillar on this website I must admit, and I do appreciate you. Even tho you don't completely understand how I celebrate the Sabbath, but that is all right. I do it in the Spirit and have done so for 12 years now. Since I walk in the Spirit every day is important to me. That I guess is somewhat hard to understand. Love is very important to me, and so is Faith, and the Fathers Holy Spirit, without those I could not be what I am. I have always loved People and in the past got involved with them. Now were I am old and sick, I have found new friends here on this Website. All of ours are dead or moved away. So I only have Family left, the computer has been a good tool to keep in touch with those that moved, and you here.

Peace and Love Mrs. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 05 2007,09:00)

Who did Jesus say to pray too?

People here are truth seekers! Most do not believe in the trinity. I'm trying to explain that God's law was not done away with as the harlot teaches AND that we should keep HIS Sabbath rather than Man's day.

I’ve seen your efforts. They are noble but you only go so far. You like some Christians think that only the Ten Commandments are important. Most don’t even believe that those 10 are important. Even Jesus said that not a jot would be removed from the Torah until heaven and earth passed. Yet Christians ignore this and run to Paul the apostate and his ‘Judaism Lite’. G-d said many times that His Torah was not to be added to or diminished. So along comes Paul and you listen to him instead of YHVH Almighty?

Satan joined the church so~from within~ he could deceive people. You see the more people Satan slaughtered the more believed in Christ even to the point of death. He succeeded in changing the law, Dan.7:25. And over the centuries people believed the RCC and called Sunday the Lord's day. A resurrection on Sunday, the Trinity all of which are lies. As I said the New testament warns us of the harlot and her daughters the Baptist and all those who keep Sunday the RCC's sabbath.

We are now in the period that Jesus calls HIS People out of Her, Rev18:4.

This is where you are all mixed up! You assume that all are of the Harlot even though you probably never heard of her.

I am quite aware of the ‘harlot’. I get a kick out of Christians. I always wondered why there was so much ‘finger pointing’ when I was a Christian but now I am waiting to see when Christianity will implode. Every denomination thinks they have the truth and the rest are heretics. So much for being ‘one’.

Haha when its time to boast the big numbers of Christianity all are included. Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Pentacostals, etc. But when any of these becomes a liability well then those people are mysteriously no longer Christians. You can’t have it both ways.

In Daniel it says that in the end time knowledge would increase what people should understand is NOT only worldly knowledge but ALSO spiritual knowledge. And so we have more truth being revealed and the call goes out to “come out of her”.

When you receive the holy Spirit talk to me otherwise I must obey scripture as should others.

The above scriptures jumped out at me like a flashing neon light. I thought perhaps you were doing God a service by pulling up the weeds in the garden. But obviously I was “wrong”!

So as MRS said “Goodbye”! People should avoid both your and Stu's threads altogether. :)

Yes they should if all they want to do is toss out empty words. But I will keep on for those who no longer wish to be lead away from the true G-d of all flesh, YHVH. He is not three-headed and he already has sons. Here they are:

================================
    Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn

1Ch 28:6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.

Isa 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Jer 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Hos 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Towshab
    Participant

Sitting or walking? They are not the same!

Seems Matthew struggled with getting a good copy of either the Hebrew Tanakh or even a decent copy of the Septuagint.

============================
    Mat 4:16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up

Other Christian version substitute ‘living’ or ‘dwelling’ for ‘sat’ but let’s see what the KJV from the Masoretic and Apostles from the Septuagint say for Is 9:2

Isa 9:2 [KJV] The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Isa 9:2 [Apostles] O people walking in darkness, behold a great light; you that dwell in the region and shadow of death, a light shall shine upon you.

Minor difference really but just shows that Matthew was not the most careful in quoting from the Jewish scriptures.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 05 2007,10:30)
    I have an inside source that says Y'shua was born in the year 3999. Now is the year 6007. That would mean Y'shua was born 1BC. That does make sense, because there is no year “zero.”

That agrees with Luke’s dating of 30 years old when he start’s his ministry.

In the larger plan, this also fits. According to Genesis, the “sun” which hangs from the sky was created on the fourth day. The “sun” being a shadow picture of the “Son”, had to be born within the 4th millenium. The year 4001 is the beginning of the 5th millenenium. So the Messiah was born according to the “big plan.”

Getting a little too close to ‘sun-worship’ to me but OK.

Tow, you are not disprooving YHWH's Word, you are only prooving that “men” have tampered with the original writings, according to their own traditions and their own doctrine.

They must have tampered a bunch then because I have my hands full with Matthew. I know Hebrews is likely worse but I’ll have to get into it.

BTW, I take bake what I said about getting your Jewish friends and famiy to come here to help teach the importance of the Torah. I read one of your posts that said you were a Christain, turned… whatever your are now. I see that you are not really that learned in the Torah, like a jew who was born into it.

And you are someone born into it? If you were born into it why did you convert? Most Jews who convert to Christianity do so because they know little to no Torah.

I recall hearing the story of a Jewish mother who found a Christian new testament in her daughter’s room. The mother came to her Rabbi and said if her daughter had come home pregnant or on drugs she would be able to handle it but this floored her. Anyway the Rabbi met with the daughter and asked what convinced her that Christianity was right. She said “Rabbi I read the most beautiful verse in the new testament. Here let me read it to you. Mathew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.”

‘Anything true in the new testament is not new, anything new is not true.’ – Rabbi Tovia Singer

My neice also went through a phase of studying Phariseeisim, Orthodox Judaisim. She also studied Buddisim and other “religions.”

There is no ‘phariseeism’. The Pharisees are gone. Sounds like she couldn’t find truth in Christianity either and it made her turn to other religions. Did you ‘hellfire and damnation’ her back into the fold or did you turn your back on her until she came back to Christianity? I hope not because she’ll leave again.

Maybe one day the Spirit of Truth will come upon you, and you will see the wole picture. Untill then, keep searching for YHWH's truth, and it will be given to you.

Laurel

I have been seeking His truth and it led me away from Christianity. I guess you focus your ‘old testament’ studies in the safe areas. You know the dangerous ones where you find all of the prophecies that Jesus never fulfilled, say Ezekiel 37 and up?

Towshab
    Participant

Well known with a great following?

Mat 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
    Mat 4:25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

With all of this fame and the multitude of people who followed him from all of these places I must ask again: why did no one outside of the Christian bible mention Jesus? Decapolis itself consisted on 10 cities according to Pliny the Elder who lived during Jesus’ time. Other sources say as many as 18-19 cities made up Decapolis. The other thing to note about Decapolis is that it was predominantly Gentile so there should have been no reason to ‘cover up’ the existence of Jesus.

Judaea also consisted of several towns including Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron, and a few others.

So where is the record of this famous man outside of the Christian bible? Guess they didn't see anything noteworthy.

Towshab
    Participant

Who’s a fool?!?

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Well Jesus tells this great multitude of people (who never mentioned him not even in a letter to aunt Sally) that calling a person ‘fool’ is not a nice thing to do. In fact like most Christians like to say to others that don’t believe as they do, the person who calls another ‘fool’ is in danger of hell fire!

Luk 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Uh-oh seems Jesus is saying in Mat 5:22 that G-d is in danger of hell fire! What’s up with that? But of course Jesus wouldn’t call anyone a fool right?

Mat 23:17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

Luk 11:40 Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

So now both Jesus and and G-d are in danger of hell fire according to Jesus’ own words! No wonder Christians like to sling that threat around.

Towshab
    Participant

Was Jesus misquoting or was it Matthew?

Mat 5:33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

So what does it really say?

Lev 19:12 And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Num 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth

So have the people really heard this and where? It ain’t in the Jewish scriptures!

Towshab
    Participant

Hate who?

Mat 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

Well I’m sure they’d heard the ‘love your neighbor’ part but I’m not too certain about the ‘hate your enemy’ addition.

Lev 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
    Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD

Zec 8:17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Looks like Jesus is adding to scripture again. I suppose he thinks he IS G-d.

Towshab
    Participant

The following is not commentary on the validity of Matthew but on a common practice of Christians which seems to contradict Jesus’ teachings:

Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
    Mat 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Now I realize many of you have a prayer closet or a private place of prayer. So why do Christians make a big deal about public prayer like in schools and sporting events? Why do Christians pray out loud in church? It seems Jesus is teaching you NOT to pray in public. I’m amazed that Christians can’t even follow the teachings of their own messiah.

Participant

Hi Towshab:

You can accuse Jesus of sin all that you want, but since God has declared him not Guilty.  You'll have take up that issue with him.

1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared F1 to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

And as far as your accusation of other Christians, it may be true of some but not all, and again you are not the judge, but the Word of God states:

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Praise God for all that He has done for me through His Son and His Christ, Jesus.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account