Gods law vs moses law.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

For not3

Unisage
    Participant

Hello

The only change in the law under the New Covenant occurred with a new priesthood (Jesus) and a different sacrificial system (His own death), Hebrews 9:9-15. The Passover, one of the seven appointed times, is still commanded by direct command of Jesus Himself in memorial of His death, Luke 22:19. Churchianity even admits to that fact by keeping an imitation of the Passover it calls holy communion.

Contrary to popular view, the sacrificial shedding of blood has not been abrogated in the New Covenant. The shedding of Jesus perfect, sacrificial blood is still what we rely on now for the remission of our sins, Hebrews 10:9-10. Therefore, the idea of sacrifice was never brought to an end in the New Testament. Neither is circumcision, which is now of the heart, Romans 2:29.

Unisage
    Participant

Also note…The fact is, not only were the Feast days not done away in the New Covenant, but also they will be kept in the coming millennial Kingdom. Read the revealing prophecies of future Feast observances in Zechariah 14:16-19; Isaiah 66:23; Ezekiel 44:24; 45:21-25; 46:3. The people of God as well as the whole earth will be observing all these days when Jesus government is set up for a thousand years in Jerusalem. The question is, if they will be part of His government under His millennial reign, why would they be abolished for the True Worshiper today?

olive
    Participant

First I must give a litte laugh on the 'title' of this thread, who gave the law ? :D

I truly wish deep in my heart, that one would think of the law as love, and not some harsh punishment.

If you proclaim the law is written in your heart, given by the spirit, then why would the spirit go against itself ?

Last time I check, I haven't had to sacrifice turtledoves, to atone for my sins, that has been blotted out, by Yehusa's blood, anyone in disagreement here?

Hebrews, is an excellent source to learn about such things.

Heb 13:21 make you perfect in every good work to do His will, doing in you that which is well-pleasing before Him, through Christ, to whom is the glory–to the ages of the ages! Amen

kenrch
    Participant

Gal 4:8  Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

Gal 4:9  But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
    Gal 4:10  Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

Zec 14:5  And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Zec 14:16  And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zec 14:19  This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

WHO?  Egypt! Who has many gods.  These people must learn from the beginning.  The law, the sin, the sacrifices for sin, and finnally Jesus who fulfilled those sacrifical laws and prophecies about the lamb of God.  I believe this will happen during the one thousand year reign of Christ.  Satan will be loosed to tempt these people who will have learned the truth that “WE” have taught them during the Millennia.

There will be many who just don't believe in the Hebrew God and so must learn the truth without Satan and his Harlot teaching false doctrines.  They unlike us will learn the truth with no interference from the Whore or her husband, Satan.

Please read the Ten commandment thread where scripture is given to show the separation of the law of God and the law of Moses.

1Co 7:19 For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

IHN&L,

Ken

olive
    Participant

Brother Ken,

Prepare yourself, I know this is gonna hurt………..yes, I abide by what YAH set in place for what we are and are not to eat.

Act 10:14 And Peter said, `Not so, Lord; because at no time did I eat anything common or unclean;'

Give me a second to duck and cover……………….

And I am also working on inscribing the ten commandments on my exterior door casing, and setting a post in my yard w/ the same.

I am working on the Hebrew text for me, my sister and mother want english on their's.

I also talk to my son, when we pass ball, fishing, walking, about Yeshua and Yah.

We have been working on giving thanks/praise after we eat, it is well to say thanks before, due to the hunger we feel, and the delicious smells we smell, but tend to forget once we have been filled.

These are things of the 'mosiac' law.

Deu 6:17 ye do diligently keep the commands of Yah your God, and His testimonies, and His statutes which He hath commanded thee

blessings and love

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Christ did not come to detroy the Law but to fulfill it as a good Israelite.
    Those who would offer the Jewish law to gentiles who were never under it should rather read Gal 5.

14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

15But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account