God’s Family

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Scripture Seeker
    Participant

Hi,
    You are right Nick, we will not become gods otherwise God would be lairing when He says there is no God before him and neither will there be any God after Him [Isa 43:10] all the other Gods are self proclaimed or man made!

Isa 43:8  Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
    Isa 43:9  LET ALL THE NATIONS BE GATHERED TOGETHER, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
    Isa 43:10  YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE: before me there was no God formed, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME.
    Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.
    Isa 43:12  I HAVE DECLARED, AND HAVE SAVED, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: THEREFORE YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, that I AM GOD.
    Isa 43:13  Yea, before the day was I am he; and THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND: I will work, and who shall let it?

Only the Creator and Saviour is God, there is no other. The Godship is revealed as one Eternal Family.

I still believe we will become equal to the Angels.

1Co 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Luk 20:36  Neither can they die any more: for they are EQUAL UNTO THE ANGELS; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    1Cor 8 4f
    “4Therefore concerning the eating of (H)things sacrificed to idols, we know that [a]there is (I)no such thing as an idol in the world, and that (J)there is no God but one.

5For even if (K)there are so-called gods whether in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many gods and many lords,

6yet for us (L)there is but one God, (M)the Father, (N)from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and (O)one Lord, Jesus Christ, (P)by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.”

Lk 20.34f
    “34Jesus said to them, “The sons of (A)this age marry and are given in marriage,

35but those who are considered worthy to attain to (B)that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

36for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are Âsons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

37″But that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in (D)the passage about the burning bush, where he calls the Lord (E)THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB.”

Heb 2.5f
    ” 5For He did not subject to angels (N)the world to come, concerning which we are speaking.
    6But one has testified (O)somewhere, saying,
    “(P)WHAT IS MAN, THAT YOU REMEMBER HIM?
    OR THE SON OF MAN, THAT YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT HIM?
    7″(Q)YOU HAVE MADE HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS;
    YOU HAVE CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR,
    [a]AND HAVE APPOINTED HIM OVER THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS;
    8ÂYOU HAVE PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET “
    For in subjecting all things to him, He left nothing that is not subject to him But now (S)we do not yet see all things subjected to him.
    9But we do see Him who was (T)made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, (U)because of the suffering of death (V)crowned with glory and honor, so that (W)by the grace of God He might (X)taste death (Y)for everyone.
    10For (Z)it was fitting for Him, (AA)for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to (AB)perfect the (AC)author of their salvation through sufferings.

11For both He who (AD)sanctifies and those who (AE)are sanctified are all (AF)from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them (AG)brethren,”

Col 3.1f
    “1Therefore if you have been (A)raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, (B)seated at the right hand of God.
    2ÂSet your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.

3For you have (D)died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

4When Christ, (E)who is our life, is revealed, (F)then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.”

So God has no equals. The Son is His image but not his equal except to the degree he is given equality. To God there are no other Gods. God looks up to none as there is none greater.

But scripture calls Jesus, Moses, Satan, judges, angels and idols gods. But none compare with our Father and God who is the Father and God of Jesus.

He is the Saviour, King and Lord, but He has given these roles to His Son through whom He also created the universe and all things. He has done these things through others as He is God. But He retains the ultimate ownership of all things.

Jesus was higher than the angels but was made lower for a time and now is again above them. We too are above them in him where he is seated in heavenly places. Angels now serve us who are sons of God in Christ, branches in the vine serving the Gardener. Brothers of Christ sharing in the same Spirit of God with God Himself eternally.

In our heavenly bodies we will be sexual and alike to usual angels in this way.

Scripture Seeker
    Participant

Thank you Nick,

I will now explain who and what I believe the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are.

The Father

First the Father is the source and origin of the whole divinity of the Godhead, but IMPORTANTLY at the same time He is Eternal Father.

If we say the Son is not eternal we conclude that the Father is not eternal as a “Father”.
    I definitely do not want to reduce him to an eternal Father OF NOTHING, how can one be Almighty without any expression of that which is Almighty?? this breaks the laws of common sense without even mentioning how God can be self giving eternal love in solitude. I have yet to see anyone explain away the revelations of how God can be Father and Love in solitude.
    Those who don’t believe the Son of God to be God, please can you explain “WHAT” the Son of God is, not “who” he is but what is his unchanging nature as the one and only true Son of God. Is his Spirit a Human spirit an Angel Spirit or the same essence as his Fathers that being God.

The Son

Jesus the Creator, the Saviour without debate has to be the ONLY true Son of God because ALL THINGS where made by him and FOR him.

Jesus derives his Godship directly from the Father, as the Father is the origin of the whole divinity of the Godhead the Father is IN the Son and the Son is IN the Father and at the same time the Son is ALSO WITH the Father.  

As the Father is perfect eternal Father the Son is perfect eternal Son. The Father “Fathers” his Son with the Glory of his own self.

As the Father is all perfect and true, so is the Son all perfect and true, to say the Son is not equal to the Father in substance nature or glory is to insult the Father’s “Fatherhood”.

It’s like someone telling me my Son is less of a human because I’m my Son’s Father.
    If my Son died for that person and then I heard them claiming he wasn’t fully human it would be quite understandable for me to be more than just a little upset.

A true Son of Man is a Man, just as the only true Son of God is God the Son.

Joh 3:12  If I have spoken to you EARTHLY THINGS, and you believe not: HOW WILL YOU BELIEVE, IF I SHALL SPEAK TO YOU HEAVENLY THINGS?

The Son is revealed as the exact image as Father and OF his very essence and substance.
    This is why they both can equally be revealed as LORD OF LORDS, the FIRST AND THE LAST, the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, the TRUE LIGHT, this is why the Son can say when you see Him you see the Father, this is why the Father can say they will look upon ME the one whom they have pierced. This is why the Son NEVER refuses worship, the Son never asks to me worshipped because he says…

Joh 5:31  If I bear witness of myself, MY WITNESS IS NOT TRUE.

Jesus patiently waits to be revealed as God the Son, this is why when Thomas puts his hand in the side of Jesus and finally stops DOUBTING he proclaims him as God, not God the Father but God the Son. Jesus then says blessed are those who don’t see but yet believe and then scripture reveals that these things are written so we may believe that Jesus is the Son of God, understanding what this means reveals “what” he is.
    The fact that Jesus claimed to be the true Son of God was the reason he was crucified. The Jews understood that a true Son is equal to a true Father.

Mat 26:62  And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? WHAT IS IT WHICH THESE WITNESS AGAINST THEE?
    Mat 26:63  But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, THE SON OF GOD.

The high priest knew he wasn’t the Father this is NOT the reason they crucified him! It was because he revealed himself as the true Son of God, which they clearly understood by common sense that he was God the Son as scripture reveals thus making himself equal to the Father!

Joh 5:18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also THAT GOD WAS HIS FATHER, MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD.

What did Jesus shortly reveal to them……

Joh 5:23  That all men should honour the Son, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

This is why Gods perfect and ever revealing word reveals the ONLY true Son AS GOD EVERY TIME God says see that I am ALONE, I alone created the Heavens I alone am Saviour and there is no one else before me and neither will there be any other after me.
    I believe Him God is not a liar either is he an eternal Father of nothing.

So WHAT is the Son of God.

Heb 1:3  Who being THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, and the express [EXACT] image of his person [ESSENCE, SUBSTANCE], and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had BY HIMSELF PURGED OUR SINS, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

There is NONE but one, the eternal family, the Godship!

Deu 33:26  THERE IS NONE like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.

Mic 7:18  WHO IS A GOD LIKE UNTO THEE, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through HIS BLOOD, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and INVISIBLE, WHETHER THEY BE THRONES, OR DOMINIONS, OR PRINCIPALITIES, OR POWERS: all things were created by him, AND FOR HIM:
    Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST.

So the Son is Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead but inferior to the Father in His Manhood, he has two Natures yet he is one person. Is it a good idea to only see Jesus in the humble flesh without seeing his true spirit form.

The Holy Spirit is revealed by the Father and Son.

The Father is revealed as the One God,
    The Son is revealed as the One Lord,
    The Holy Spirit is revealed as the One Spirit,

The one God one Lord and one Spirit are used to remind us that they are really distinct.  They each have the SAME NATURE so they each are also revealed as Spirit, Lord and God.

Understanding that the Son has his own Spirit helps us to understand who the Holy Spirit is.
    As the Father has life in himself the Son also has life in himself.
    As the Father has his own spirit the Son also has his own spirit in the exact radiance and brightness and glory of his Fathers.
    As the Father’s spirit cannot be separated from the Father the Son’s spirit cannot be separated from the Son, for both the Son and Father are of spirit nature/essence.
    As the Fathers and Sons relationship is eternal there communication and love is eternal.

The spirit that proceeds from this eternal Love and communication is the Holy Spirit NOT TWO SPIRIT BUT ONE SPIRIT.
    The Holy Spirit is revealed clearly as a person, HE has dozens of personal attributes and is not only revealed as Fathers spirit but the Spirit of the Son also “scripture says so”.

THE HOLY SPIRITS IS GOD THE GIVER OF LIFE HE COMMUNICATES THE GRACE OF THE SON AND THE CHARITY OF THE FATHER.  

Joh 3:8  The Spirit BREATHETH where he will AND THOU HEAREST HIS VOICE: but thou knowest not whence he cometh and whither he goeth. So is every one that is born of the Spirit.

2Co 13:14  (13:13) The GRACE OF OUR LORD Jesus Christ and the CHARITY OF GOD and the COMMUNICATION OF THE HOLY GHOST be with you all. Amen.

Now if the Holy Spirit was the Father himself, “His very own distinct spirit”, things would get real messy.

Is the Holy Spirit revealed as the Father alone? Here is just a small list of scriptures that reveal the Holy Sp
    irit.

Joh 14:13  Because I go to the Father: and whatsoever you shall ask the Father in MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO: that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    [Above and below God the Son answers all prayers in the world]
    Joh 14:14  If you shall ask me any thing in my name, THAT I WILL DO.
    Joh 14:15  If you love me, keep my commandments.
    Joh 14:16  And I will ask the Father: and he shall give you ANOTHER PARACLETE, that he may abide with you for ever:
    Joh 14:17  The spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, nor knoweth him. But you shall know him; because HE SHALL ABIDE WITH YOU AND SHALL BE IN YOU.
    Joh 14:18  I will not leave you orphans: I WILL COME TO YOU.

Joh 16:7  But I tell you the truth: it is expedient to you that I go. For if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you: but if I go, I WILL SEND HIM TO YOU.
    Joh 16:8  And when HE is come, he will convince the world of sin and of justice and of judgment.
    Joh 16:9  Of sin: because they believed not in me.

Joh 16:12  I have yet many things to say unto you, BUT YE CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW.
    Joh 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: and he will shew you things to come.
    Joh 16:14  He shall glorify me: FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE, AND SHALL SHEW IT UNTO YOU.
    Joh 16:15  ALL THINGS that the Father hath are mine: THEREFORE SAID I, THAT HE SHALL TAKE OF MINE, AND SHALL SHEW IT UNTO YOU.

I hope you can see that Father is not the Holy Spirit but the Holy Spirit is the same essence of the Father and the Son but he is his own distinct person, just as the Son is his own distinct person!

So the Son proceeds from the origin who is Father by the way of the his eternal knowledge of his Fatherhood, the Son is the very expression of the Fathers Almighty glory AND the Holy Spirit proceeds from both the Father and the Son by the way of Eternal Love and Communication, he is the radiance and glory of them both yet he is not two spirits but one spirit. If you want to learn more about the Holy Spirit do a study on the revelation of who indwells believers, the word of God has some wonderful revelations regarding this subject.

Finally the Scribes and the High priests understood the scriptures but they could not see past Jesus in the Flesh. We need to look at the revelation of His distinct Spirit essence/substance and where he derives that from.

Joh 1:9  That was the TRUE LIGHT, which enlighteneth EVERY MAN that cometh into this world.
    Joh 1:10  HE WAS IN THE WORLD: AND THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM: and the world knew him not.

I believe we need to look past Jesus in the flesh and see His true Nature His true Sonship and not just his human Sonship.

Blessings

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    Here are some of your statements

“First the Father is the source and origin of the whole divinity of the Godhead,”
    What is a godhead? Can you show me what the word means by it's use in scripture?

“Jesus the Creator”
    Where is Jesus called the creator?

“If we say the Son is not eternal we conclude that the Father is not eternal as a “Father”.'
    Where does scripture say God was always a father? ? Ps 2

“Those who don’t believe the Son of God to be God, please can you explain “WHAT” the Son of God is, not “who” he is but what is his unchanging nature as the one and only true Son of God. Is his Spirit a Human spirit an Angel Spirit or the same essence as his Fathers that being God.
    So WHAT is the Son of God.”

Do we know anything about didvine essence than what is written? Should we speculate there is only one kind?

“Heb 1:3 Who being THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY, and the express [EXACT] image of his person [ESSENCE, SUBSTANCE], and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had BY HIMSELF PURGED OUR SINS, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;”
    This says little about the detail of divine nature.

“The Holy Spirit is revealed clearly as a person,”
    You may say that but you have no scriptural statement to support such a view.

“The high priest knew he wasn’t the Father this is NOT the reason they crucified him! It was because he revealed himself as the true Son of God, which they clearly understood by common sense that he was God the Son as scripture reveals thus making himself equal to the Father!

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also THAT GOD WAS HIS FATHER, MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD.”
    They thougght that is what it meant. Ought we agree with these murderers?

“As the Father has life in himself the Son also has life in himself”
    Does scripture also say the Spirit has life in Himself?

“Jesus patiently waits to be revealed as God the Son, this is why when Thomas puts his hand in the side of Jesus and finally stops DOUBTING he proclaims him as God, not God the Father but God the Son.”
    Jesus had taught them that when they saw him they saw the Father too. Thomas was listening.

“the Son’s spirit cannot be separated from the Son”
    The spirit of Jesus the man left him at Calvary according to scripture. Do you mean the Spirit of God?

“There is NONE but one, the eternal family, the Godship!”
    If you let scripture teach you you would not need to invent such horrendous concepts.

“A true Son of Man is a Man, just as the only true Son of God is God the Son.”
    Funny. Should that not read just “god”. We too can be sons of God. Does that make us God too? Where is God the Son in scripture?

We need to be submissive to scripture and let God show us truth from the Word, and then such derivations you have shown here would be shown in their true light as unnecessary additions and falsehoods.

Scripture Seeker
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I see your questions in the forum of Faith alone. Most of what I believe on the Trinity can be found here.
    I am working on a reply to you.

Love and Blessings in the name of Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    Why not state that Jesus really is
    the Son of God
    and not beat about the bush
    saying it is only a title for God.

It is one of the most important foundations of our faith.

Salvation is in the Son of God.
    Eternal Life is in the Son of God.
    The only way to the Father is the Son of God.
    The Mediator between us and the Father is the Son of God.
    Our advocate is the Son of God.

Do you believe in the Son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    Why would God have to be labelled an eternal Father?
    You said:
    “If we say the Son is not eternal we conclude that the Father is not eternal as a “Father”.

If you do say He is,
    why do you not accept Jesus is the Monogenes Son,
    that makes that statement true for you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You say
    “The fact that Jesus claimed to be the true Son of God was the reason he was crucified. The Jews understood that a true Son is equal to a true Father.

Mat 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? WHAT IS IT WHICH THESE WITNESS AGAINST THEE?
    Mat 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, THE SON OF GOD.

The high priest knew he wasn’t the Father this is NOT the reason they crucified him! It was because he revealed himself as the true Son of God, which they clearly understood by common sense that he was God the Son as scripture reveals thus making himself equal to the Father!

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also THAT GOD WAS HIS FATHER, MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD.”

Jesus publically stated he was the Son of God.

The Jews themselves claimed too to be children, sons and daughters of God.

Jn 8
    “41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.”

Why would you fall into the same foolish hypocritical trap that the murderous enemies of Jesus fell into?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You say
    “As the Father is all perfect and true, so is the Son all perfect and true, to say the Son is not equal to the Father in substance nature or glory is to insult the Father’s “Fatherhood”.

Come again.
    So because the Son is the image of the Father he is the equal of the Father?
    No.
    The functional equality he has he has been given by the Father.
    Joseph was as the Pharaoh but never became the pharaoh.
    And he will give back that authority to God when all things are put under his feet.

1Cor 15
    ” 24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. “

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You say
    “A true Son of Man is a Man, just as the only true Son of God is God the Son.”

No he is the Son of God.

You should not confuse his origins with his coming as less than the angels, a God fearing, God worshiping, obedient servant of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ss,
    You say
    “, this is why the Father can say they will look upon ME the one whom they have pierced.”

Zechariah 12:10
    “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.”

John 19:34
    But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out

John 19:37
    And again another Scripture says, ” THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED.”

So looking at Zech the one pierced is not God but is as a firstborn, a son. Just because it says ME does not state it speaks of God Himself who was pierced as later God calls the being HIM.

Scripture tells us the Spirit of Christ was with Moses as the water from the rock in 1 Cor 10 and in 1 Peter 1 it says

” 10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

12Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.”

The Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ are one in unity.

Scripture Seeker
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Take a look at these sacred scriptures, examine them intimately and watch the revelations unfold….

Isa 48:11  For mine own sake, EVEN for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should MY NAME be polluted? and I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER.
    Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST.
    Isa 48:13  MINE HAND ALSO HATH LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND MY RIGHT HAND HATH SPANNED THE HEAVENS: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

God says he will not give His glory to another and God says, “I am he” the First and the Last, and then reveals WHAT?
    Isa 48:13  MINE HAND ALSO HATH LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND MY RIGHT HAND HATH SPANNED THE HEAVENS: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

God the Father calls the Son both Lord and God but what a revelation He declares next COMPARE the above and the below

Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning HAST LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH; AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THINE HANDS:

God……..MINE HAND ALSO HATH LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH

Jesus…… (The Son’s hand) HAST LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH

God……..MY RIGHT HAND HATH SPANNED THE HEAVENS

Jesus……..THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THINE HANDS (The Sons)

God is alone he is One God….but not in solitude, the word is truth and it reveals this clearly.
    Isa 45:12  I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, EVEN MY HANDS, HAVE STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS, and all their host have I COMMANDED.
    Isa 45:15  VERILY THOU ART A GOD THAT HIDEST THYSELF, O GOD OF ISRAEL, THE SAVIOUR.

It was Gods hands that stretched out the Heavens (above) and God indeed stretched out the heavens****ALONE**** (below),

Isa 44:24  Thus saith the LORD [Yahweh] thy redeemer, and THY MAKER, from the womb: I AM THE LORD, THAT MAKE ALL THINGS, that ALONE STRETCH OUT THE HEAVENS, that established the earth, AND THERE IS NONE WITH ME.

Neh 9:6  Thou, even thou, art LORD [Yahweh] ALONE; thou hast MADE heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Isa 45:18  For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and MADE it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and THERE IS NONE ELSE.

Yahweh says there is* NONE* with him, He alone is the *MAKER* He ALONE *MADE* the heavens, He even alone stretched out the heavens….. no one helped Yahweh. This definitely includes Michael the Archangel or any other whatsoever….. God is not a Liar.
    Yet it was Jesus that ***CREATED*** all things [Col 1:16], Jesus is revealed both as the creator and the maker.  

What did Jesus say when the Jews asked him to tell them *plainly* who he was?
    Joh 10:24  Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, TELL US PLAINLY.

Joh 10:25  Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: THE WORKS THAT I DO IN MY FATHER'S NAME, THEY BEAR WITNESS OF ME.
    Joh 10:26  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh 10:27  MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, and I know them, and they follow me:
    Joh 10:28  And I GIVE THEM LIFE EVERLASTING: and they shall not perish for ever. AND NO MAN SHALL PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND.
    Joh 10:29  That which my Father hath given me is greater than all: and NO ONE CAN SNATCH THEM OUT OF THE HAND OF MY FATHER.
    Joh 10:30  I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.

YES HE IS ONE [GOD ALONE], but not in solitude  
    Indeed no one shall *pluck*, *snatch* or *deliver* out of the one Gods hand.
    Can you see that He is alone?????

Deu 32:39  SEE YE THAT I ALONE AM, and THERE IS NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME: I will kill and I will make to live: I will strike, and I will heal, AND THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND.

See how he reveals he is ALONE and reveals that none can deliver out of His hand! Jesus quotes the above to the Jews then reveals He and the Father are ONE.
    Why would Jesus reveal scriptures from the Old Testament that declare him as God when the Jews asked him to tell them who he was plainly and then say I and the Father are one?

Joh 10:38  But if I do, though ye believe not me, BELIEVE THE WORKS: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, AND I IN HIM.

Some people are quick to point out that the Father is in the Son but Jesus says He is **IN** the Father at the same time as saying the Father is IN Him.  What else could Jesus say to display complete unity?
    Jesus didn’t humble himself from being the Word who was with God and who was God. He ONLY humbled himself to take on our full humanity so He could glorify the human flesh so we could be in Him. There would be no way to God if He didn’t take our weak humanity upon himself swallow it up in victory.

The Jews did not listen and did not regard his works or the operation of his hands
    Psa 28:5  Because they REGARD NOT THE WORKS of the LORD, nor THE OPERATION OF HIS HANDS, he shall DESTROY THEM, and not build them up.

The operation of Gods hands reveal that it is One God who alone stretched out the heavens with his hands. Should we regard the operation of his hands?
    Isa 5:12  And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they REGARD NOT THE WORK of the LORD, NEITHER CONSIDER THE OPERATION OF HIS HANDS.
    Isa 5:13  Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their HONOURABLE MEN ARE FAMISHED, and their multitude DRIED UP WITH THIRST.
    Isa 5:14  THEREFORE HELL HATH ENLARGED HERSELF, AND OPENED HER MOUTH WITHOUT MEASURE: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Now what does the operation of God reveal?
    Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of THE OPERATION OF GOD, who hath RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD.

When scripture says by the operation of God it reveals the Father Son and Holy Spirit!
    Jesus receives the command from the Father and Son raises His own flesh and swallows death in victory from his temple flows endless graces that He offers to those who *Love* him.

The Father 1Th 1:10, Gal 1:1
    The Son  Joh 10:17-18, Joh 2:19, Mat 26:61, Mar 14:58
    The Holy Spirit Rom 8:11

Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, BUT I LAY IT DOWN OF MYSELF. I have power to lay it down, and I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Its also important to note that after revealing above in John 10:18 the next thing Jesus says is in Joh 10:25  which declares His works will bear witness of Him and then we all know what he then goes on to say.
    The operation of God is revealed “then” the operation of Gods hands is revealed then Jesus says the Father and I are *one*. Then Jesus goes on to say that the Father is in Him AND He is *in* the Father.    

The Father calls His Son *both* LORD AND GOD, who would possibly dare to say the Father is declaring his Son to be a false God??????? We will see what happens to all other false gods except the one Yahweh who created the Heavens soon.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Why would the Father reveal this if it wasn’t true?
    Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning HAST LAID
    THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH; AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THINE HANDS:

There is only one eternal God no one ***AFTER*** or before, “the word is truth”.
    Isa 43:10  YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand THAT I AM HE: before me there WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME.

That’s right God says there is no God *after* him ALL other gods are self proclaimed self appointed or man made gods. Unless you are the WORD of God or the Heavens are the works of your hands you are not God, there is only ONE GOD he is alone.

The *FALSE GODS* are the gods that have NOT made the heavens, they will perish from the earth. Here is THE PROOF.

Jer 10:10  But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
    Jer 10:11  Thus shall ye say unto them, THE GODS that have NOT made the heavens and the earth, even THEY SHALL PERISH FROM THE EARTH, and from under these heavens.
    Jer 10:12  He hath MADE the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

By now we should know that it was Yahweh alone who made the heavens
    Psa 121:2  My help cometh from the LORD [Yahweh], which MADE heaven and earth.

Who stretched out the heavens, who ***made*** the earth?
    God is light and Jesus is that true light who made the heavens and earth.
    Joh 1:9  That was the TRUE LIGHT, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    Joh 1:10  He was in the world, AND THE WORLD WAS MADE BY HIM, and the world knew him not.

1Jo 1:4  And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
    1Jo 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD IS LIGHT, and in him is no darkness at all.

1Jo 5:20  And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS THE TRUE GOD, AND ETERNAL LIFE.

The Son has ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING the Father has.
    Joh 16:15  ALL THINGS  [G3956] THAT THE FATHER HATH ARE MINE: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

G3956πᾶςpaspas
    INCLUDING ALL THE FORMS OF DECLENSION; apparently a primary word; ALL, ANY, EVERY, THE WHOLE: – ALL (MANNER OF, MEANS) ALWAY (-S), ANY (ONE), X daily, + EVER, EVERY (ONE, WAY), AS MANY AS, + NO (-THING), X THROUGHLY, WHATSOEVER, WHOLE, WHOSOEVER.

Remember he will not give his glory to another…
    Joh 17:10  And ALL MINE ARE THINE, AND THINE ARE MINE; and I AM GLORIFIED IN THEM.

NOW remember what Yahweh said.
    How many other revelations are held just within these three verses?

Isa 48:11  For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should MY NAME be polluted? and I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER.
    Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST.

Why only look at Jesus for 33 years when he humbled himself to take on our humanity, but even now the humanity that he humbled himself to take on is glorified with the FATHERS *OWN* *SELF* the glory He always had and the glory he has forever more.

Joh 17:5  And now, O Father, glorify THOU ME WITH THINE OWN SELF WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

God is Spirit, His word is spirit which comes forth from an unframed mouth in full radiance and glory and His hands BY which he created the Heavens come forth for the Father [The Origin]

Indeed it is the Son who***CREATED*** the heavens!
    Col 1:16  For by him were ALL THINGS [G3956] CREATED [G2936] , THAT ARE IN HEAVEN, AND THAT ARE IN EARTH, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, WHETHER THEY BE THRONES, OR DOMINIONS, OR PRINCIPALITIES, OR POWERS: all things were CREATED[G2936] BY HIM, AND FOR HIM:
    Col 1:17  And he is before all things, AND BY HIM ALL THINGS [G3956]  CONSIST.

Let God be true and every man a liar….
    The word used above for “all things” means absolutely everything.
    But *most importantly* the word used above for created MEANS CREATOR, it is the EXACT WORD used in Rom 1:25  warning about those that would turn the truth into a lie!

Rom 1:20  For the INVISIBLE THINGS of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, even his eternal power and GODHEAD; so that they are without excuse:
    Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God INTO AN IMAGE MADE LIKE TO CORRUPTIBLE MAN, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than THE CREATOR [G2936], who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    Col 1:16  For by him were ALL THINGS CREATED [G2936], …..

Indeed the maker **made** the heaven and the earth alone.
    Isa 37:16  O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou ALONE, of all the kingdoms of the earth: THOU HAST MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Why would anyone want to strive against him?
    Isa 45:9  WOE UNTO HIM THAT STRIVETH WITH HIS MAKER! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. SHALL THE CLAY SAY TO HIM THAT FASHIONETH IT, What makest thou? or thy work, HE HATH NO HANDS?

Does he not have hands?????
    Heb 1:10  And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning HAST LAID THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH; AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THINE HANDS:

The Father didn’t beget a Son in the way humans do, we all know how Sons as Humans are made and the Father wasn’t doing that in Heaven.
    Jesus is the Word of God this is what makes Him Son. The Word derives His nature directly from the Father. The Fathers own word is the Son, this is why they are one.
    So the Father [Origin] utters a word not framed by the mouth, of course, because the Father is pure spirit and has no mouth. The word does not pass in the utterance from the Father but instead it is abiding with the Father in the beginning, [the Word was with God]. The Word is the second person of God as He is the *Word* of the origin [Father] who is indeed God [the Word was God]. The word in the beginning is not spoken but remains as the thought of the Fathers own infinite, eternal, all powerful idea of himself. The word is the expressed and exact nature of the Father.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning WAS THE WORD: AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD: AND THE WORD WAS GOD.
    Joh 1:3  ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

We can only be Sons if we receive the GRACES [FREE GIFTS] that are only found in the Son. Jesus is the Son because his hands created the heavens and he is the Fathers word this is how they are one.

Joh 10:30  I and my Father are ONE.

Jam 2:19  Thou believest that there is ONE GOD; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.  

Indeed all things where made by the Father word.
    Psa 33:6  BY THE WORD OF THE LORD WERE THE HEAVENS MADE; and all the host of them BY THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH.

The Son is Eternal
    Mic 5:2  But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, FROM EVERLASTING[H5769 ôlâm]  .

Here’s another example of the Son being eternal if you believe He is Wisdom itself.
    Pro 8:12  I, WISDOM, dwell in counsel, and am present in learned thoughts.
    Pro 8
    :23  I WAS SET UP FROM ETERNITY [H5769 ôlâm ], and of old, before the earth was made.

H5769עלם    עולם‛ôlâm  ‛ôlâm
    o-lawm', o-lawm'
    From H5956; properly concealed, that is, THE VANISHING POINT; generally TIME OUT OF MIND (past or future), that is, (practically) ETERNITY; frequentative adverbially (especially with prepositional prefix) ALWAYS: – ALWAYS (-S), ANCIENT (TIME), ANY MORE, CONTINUANCE, ETERNAL, (for, [n-]) EVER (-LASTING, -MORE, OF OLD), lasting, long (time), (of) old (time), PERPETUAL, AT ANY TIME, (beginning of the) world (+ WITHOUT END). Compare H5331, H5703.

It is **BY** Wisdom the heavens where made. It is the Son **BY **whom all things are made. The Father’s perfect eternal thought of himself, the unspoken word is commanded and sent forth and all things are accomplished by him.

Psa 136:3  O give thanks to the LORD OF LORDS: for his mercy endureth for ever.
    Psa 136:4  To him who ALONE doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
    Psa 136:5  To him that BY WISDOM MADE THE HEAVENS: for his mercy endureth for ever.
    Psa 136:6  TO HIM THAT STRETCHED OUT THE EARTH above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Don’t be fooled by the name Lamb but every time you see it remember that He is the KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the LAMB, and the LAMB shall overcome them: FOR HE IS LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

This is the lamb talking….
    Rev 1:11  SAYING, I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
    Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
    Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    Rev 1:14  His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; AND HIS EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE;
    Rev 1:15  And his feet like unto fine brass, AS IF THEY BURNED IN A FURNACE; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
    Rev 1:16  And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
    Rev 1:17  AND WHEN I SAW HIM, I FELL AT HIS FEET AS DEAD. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST:
    Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, AND WAS DEAD; and, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

*Israel* did not believe him when he said “I AM HE” they did not know He was the first and the last….
    Isa 48:12  Hearken unto me, O Jacob and ISRAEL, my called; I AM HE; I am THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST.

God ***alone*** is the first and the last.
    Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.

The Jews did not understand when Jesus said the Father and I are one….
    Rev 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith THE FIRST AND THE LAST, WHICH WAS DEAD, AND IS ALIVE;

Only Jesus was Dead and Alive, and it is Jesus who is PIERCED who comes with the clouds.
    Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which PIERCED him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, SAITH THE LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY.

How many scriptures does it take?????
    YOU only have two options here.
    Option one: Believe the Father and Son are ONE Yahweh.
    Option two: Reject more sacred scripture, because you won’t humble yourself to the Trinity revealed so clearly in scripture.

Isa 43:11  I, even I, am the LORD [Yahweh]; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.

Hos 13:4  Yet I am the LORD [Yahweh] thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.

Isa 45:21  TELL YE, AND BRING THEM NEAR; YEA, LET THEM TAKE COUNSEL TOGETHER: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD [Yahweh]? and there is no God else beside me; a just God AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME.

HE IS ALONE… HE IS ALONE…. HE IS ALONE

Isa 45:22  LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.

One God but NOT IN SOLITUDE, each is distinct the Father Son and Holy Spirit but they are all from one nature from the Father who is “The Origin”.

Tit 1:3  But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of GOD OUR SAVIOUR;
    Tit 1:4  To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR.

Phi 3:20  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for THE SAVIOUR, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

Tit 2:13  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour JESUS CHRIST;

There are many other examples, how many times does Peter call Jesus Saviour and what does he say about being mindful of the scriptures that the Fathers have written by the holy Spirit
    It is only by Jesus that we could be saved and again it was only by Jesus “the word” taking on our humanity so it could be quickened with glory so we could then in turn be quickened with glory so the Son could dwell in us by Spirit in Tri unity with the Father and Holy Spirit.

Either Jesus is your savior or He isn’t. Jesus is not Michael the archangel.

Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM FROM ABOVE: ye are of this world; I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD.
    Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

****GOD ALONE IS SAVIOR****

What does God say about his thoughts and his ways?
    Isa 55:6  Seek ye the LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, call ye upon him while he is near:
    Isa 55:7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: AND LET HIM RETURN UNTO THE LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
    Isa 55:8  For MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, SAITH the LORD.
    Isa 55:9  FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, so are my ways higher than your ways, AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

The SON goes forth out from the Father and will not return empty.

Isa 55:11  So shall MY WORD be that GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH: it shall NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERE TO I SENT IT.

Remember Gods ways are not our ways, don’t let your fleshy mind war against the spirit.
    Gal 5:17  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Scripture reveals unity by revealing the following
    The Son is the hand of God and the Holy Spirit is the finger of God.
    The Son is the word of God and the Holy Spirit is the breath of God.

1X1X1 =1
    The Father X Son X Holy Spirit = One God
    1 [Origin/Head over all] X 1 [Word/Hand] X 1 [Breath/Finger] = ONE GOD

The Origin contains the hand just as the hand cont
    ains the finger. The Origin contains the Word just as the Word contains the breath.

Joh 20:22  When he had said this, he BREATHED on them; and he said to them: Receive ye the Holy Ghost.
    Joh 20:23  Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them: and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.

Jesus breaths the Holy Spirit out…..Who was given the power to forgive sins? It was given to His Church, the word is truth!

Jesus is also revealed as the ARM OF THE LORD
    Isa 53:1  Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the ARM of the LORD revealed?
    Isa 53:4  SURELY HE HATH BORNE OUR GRIEFS, AND CARRIED OUR SORROWS: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
    Isa 53:5  BUT HE WAS WOUNDED FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS, HE WAS BRUISED FOR OUR INIQUITIES: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; AND WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.
    Isa 53:6  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL.
    Isa 53:7  HE WAS OPPRESSED, AND HE WAS AFFLICTED, YET HE OPENED NOT HIS MOUTH: he is brought AS A LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

It was BY the Fathers out stretched *ARM* he made the heavens and the earth.
    Jer 32:17  Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth BY thy great power AND STRETCHED OUT ARM, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

The Jews did not believe He was the Arm of the Lord.
    Joh 12:37  But though he had done so many miracles before them, YET THEY BELIEVED NOT ON HIM:
    Joh 12:38  That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? AND TO WHOM HATH THE ARM OF THE LORD BEEN REVEALED?
    Joh 12:39  Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
    Joh 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
    Joh 12:41  These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Jesus is revealed not only as the Word who was with God and who was God but He is also revealed as the Fathers right hand and out stretched arm…..But remember the Father is pure Spirit, it is the Son that is the expressed glory of the Father. When we see the Fathers expressed image we see the Father.  It is important to note that even though the Son is sent forth as the Word He still remains IN the Father as an unspoken word.

Joh 14:8  Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
    Joh 14:9  Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
    Joh 14:10  Believest thou not that I AM IN THE FATHER, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
    Joh 14:11  Believe me that I AM IN THE FATHER, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

2Co 4:6  For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, TO GIVE THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD, IN THE FACE OF CHRIST JESUS.

When we see the Son in the flesh we see the Father because HE IS THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY.

Heb 1:3  
    Who being the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY,
    and the EXPRESS IMAGE [Exact]
    of his PERSON [Essence/Substance],
    and UPHOLDING ALL THINGS
    BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER,
    when he had BY HIMSELF [G1438] PURGED OUR SINS,
    sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Just as the Father reveals the Son as both Lord and God, the Father also reveals this to doubting Thomas so He can glorify His Son/Word
    Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, MY LORD AND MY GOD.
    Joh 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
    Joh 20:30  And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
    Joh 20:31  BUT THESE ARE WRITTEN, THAT YE MIGHT BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

If there was any condemnation in calling Jesus God, Jesus would have rebuked Thomas but instead Jesus praises him. How can Jesus condemn anyone for calling him God when He praises Thomas for calling him God? I don’t see Jesus condemning Thomas to hell for calling him God, quite the opposite.

The Father is mainly revealed as the one God, the Son mainly as the one Lord and the Holy Spirit mainly as the one Spirit, these titles are used to show the distinct persons of the Godhead because each is revealed as God, Spirit and Lord.
    Could you image the field day the oneness Pentecostals would have if there wasn’t some distinction to understand what person of the Godhead was being referred to.

Jesus also does not bear witness of himself. He leaves the Holy Spirit and the Father to reveal this.
    Joh 5:31  IF I BEAR WITNESS OF MYSELF, MY WITNESS IS NOT TRUE.
    Joh 5:32  There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
    Joh 5:34  But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
    Joh 5:35  He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
    Joh 5:36  BUT I HAVE GREATER WITNESS than that of John: FOR THE WORKS WHICH THE FATHER HATH GIVEN ME TO FINISH, THE SAME WORKS THAT I DO, BEAR WITNESS OF ME, that the Father hath sent me.
    Joh 5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.

No one has seen his shape of HEARD HIS VOICE  at anytime.
    Exo 20:22  And the LORD [Yahweh] said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, YE HAVE SEEN THAT I HAVE TALKED WITH YOU FROM HEAVEN.
    Exo 33:11  And the LORD [Yahweh] spake UNTO MOSES FACE TO FACE, AS A MAN SPEAKETH UNTO HIS FRIEND. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
    Deu 5:4  The LORD [Yahweh] TALKED WITH YOU FACE TO FACE in the mount out of the midst of the fire,
    Exo 34:5  And the LORD [Yahweh] descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD [Yahweh].
    Exo 34:6  And the LORD [Yahweh] passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD [Yahweh], The LORD [Yahweh] God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Now does the Father descend in a cloud stand before Moses then pass before him and proclaim his OWN SELF. Surely it’s quite simple to release that it is the Son/Word that proclaims the Father.

Indeed Jesus has a greater witness than John, no one at any time has seen his shape or heard his voice. The Jews did not have the word abiding in them, Jesus tells them to search the scriptures [They have the old testament].

Joh 5:38  And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    Joh 5:39  SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; FOR IN THEM YE THINK YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE: and they are THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME.

Jesus even gives them a hint of the scriptures they should search that testify of him.
    Joh 5:46  For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.
    Joh 5:47  BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS?

And indeed it was *MOSES* who wrote exodus and it was Moses that heard Yahweh’s voice and seen Yahweh the Son face to face.

I can only find life in the Son, there is no condemnation in the Son anywhere, search the scriptures and show me the condemnation in the Son if you can?
    I can only find condemnation by denying the Son, here
    is one of *MANY* examples.  

Mat 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, HIM WILL I ALSO DENY BEFORE MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.

Jesus belongs to the great commandment of Love, He is not a corruptible man. He is the CREATOR not to be treated as the next door neighbor [The second commandment]. Jesus is from above we are from below, He is the Lord from Heaven who I Love with all my heart soul and mind and my desire is to glorify him and by doing so I glorify the Father.

Joh 5:23  That all men should honour [G5091] the Son, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR [G5091] THE FATHER. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

G5091 τιμάω timaō
    tim-ah'-o
    From G5093; TO PRIZE, THAT IS, FIX A VALUATION UPON; BY IMPLICATION TO REVERE: – HONOUR, VALUE.

GLORY TO THE LAMB
    Rev 5:12  Saying with a loud voice, WORTHY is the LAMB that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

1: powerdunamis
    2: richesploutos
    3: wisdomsophia
    4: strengthischus
    5: honourtimē
    6: glorydoxa
    7: blessingeulogia

GLORY UNTO GOD
    Rev 7:11  And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
    Rev 7:12  Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, BE UNTO OUR GOD FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN.

1: Blessingeulogia
    2: glorydoxa
    3: wisdomsophia
    4: thanksgivingeucharistia
    5: honourtimē
    6: powerdunamis
    7:  mightischus

We could not even worship Jesus enough if we tried He is worthy of so much more than we could ever give Him, He gives us His GRACE. I will fall on my face as if dead I will hold his feet in fear and worship him with all my heart, He will place his hand on me and say fear not I am the First and the Last. The worship of the Lord is my joy.

*****WHY***** would the perfect teacher never commands anyone NOT to worship him but instead bless people for worshipping him?

Yet the ANGELS REFUSE WORSHIP (Rev 19:10 and 22:8-9). PETER REFUSES WORSHIP (Acts 10:25-26), AS DO PAUL AND BARNABAS (Acts 14:11-15) } Remember on comparison the Angels and the Disciples are hardly worshipped and each time it is tried it is ALWAYS DENIED……

You have to remember that Jesus had a very serious impact on people when they saw him, even people who could not be contained by man would run to worship him.

Mar 5:4  Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: NEITHER COULD ANY MAN TAME HIM.
    Mar 5:5  And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
    Mar 5:6  But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and WORSHIPPED  [PROSKUNEŌ] HIM,

Mar 5:13  And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Jesus **NEVER** denies worship He accepts it and stretches forth His hand and heals *immediately*
    Mat 8:1  When he was come down from the mountain, GREAT MULTITUDES FOLLOWED HIM.
    Mat 8:2  And, behold, there came a leper and WORSHIPPED [PROSKUNEŌ]  HIM, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
    Mat 8:3  And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

We have to also release that those who had leprosy where out casts, deprived and treated like dogs. The leper didn’t hold back  he WORSHIPPED [PROSKUNEŌ] him, [Jesus was his only hope]. Now this would be the perfect time for Good Shepherd to rebuke this worship especially before great multitudes but instead He heals. INDEED His works bear witness He doesn’t need to glorify himself because His works bring him the glory and bear witness of Him.

They even fall down AND THEN worship him.
    Mat 2:10  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with EXCEEDING GREAT JOY.
    Mat 2:11  And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and FELL DOWN, AND worshipped [PROSKUNEŌ] HIM: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

Does Jesus condemn this man? *NO* he brings His daughter back to life.
    Mat 9:18  While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and WORSHIPPED [PROSKUNEŌ] HIM, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

They hold Jesus by the feet *AND* THEN WORSHP HIM.
    Mat 28:9  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and HELD HIM BY THE FEET, and WORSHIPPED [PROSKUNEŌ] HIM.

NO condemnation anywhere, but instead GREAT JOY
    Luk 24:51  And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
    Luk 24:52  And they WORSHIPPED [PROSKUNEŌ]  HIM, and returned to Jerusalem WITH GREAT JOY:

We could not even give Jesus the glory he desires if we tried, His glory is far above the Heavens for He created the Heavens…

Luk 3:16  John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, THE LATCHET OF WHOSE SHOES I AM NOT WORTHY TO UNLOOSE: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

You are not even worthy to loosen His latchet on His shoes what makes people think that Jesus is not worthy of there worship????
    There are many other words that could have been used to show gratefulness or reverence but the most pure of all is used for Jesus without one rebuke…  

Joh 14:23  Jesus answered and said to him: IF ANY ONE LOVE ME, he will keep my word. And my Father will love him and WE will come to him and will make OUR abode with him.

Jesus uses the words WE and OUR to identify the Spirit that would indwell believers. It is the Father Son and Holy Spirit **AS SPIRIT** that indwells believers these three in unity. This can be easily proved using scripture. Anyway this document is already much longer than I wanted it to be. I am sorry I haven’t spent much time looking at the Holy Spirit but those who think that the Holy Spirit is a force ask yourself how you can commit an unforgivable sin against a force. The Holy Spirit has forty personal attributes. A force cannot speak as the Holy Spirit does below.  

Act 13:2  As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the HOLY GHOST SAID, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.  

And to say the Holy Spirit is really the person of the Father and not His own person within the Godhead has serious issues if you believe the word is truth.

Love and Blessings in the name of Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You say
    “Option one: Believe the Father and Son are ONE Yahweh.”
    Wrong choice.
    You do not have the right to derive from scripture what is not taught there and then teach it as truth.
    Doing so makes you greater than the Holy Spirit of God who wrote the bible through men.
    That is not written that Jesus is YHWH but is that Yahshua is the Son of God.
    You need to know this as there is salvation in no other name.

Acts 4
    “10Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

No other name under heaven.

And 1Jn 5

” 9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.”

Know the son SS

Jesus is the Son of God, the instrument of creation and the vessel for God. The mediator between God and man, not the God he mediates for us with.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS
    “”*****WHY***** would the perfect teacher never commands anyone NOT to worship him but instead bless people for worshipping him”

Logic does not match scriptural teaching.
    It is of man and of human wisdom.

Logic says that Jesus must be God because people prostrate themselves before him and that must be worship and only God is allowed to be worshiped and therefore he must be God.
    You must ignore that he said true worshipers worship the Father in Jn 4 if logic rules.

But he is Lord.
    In him the fullness of deity dwelled.
    God the Saviour saves through His Saviour son.
    From the Jordan who ever saw the Son saw God in him and with him too.

Should the vessel of God deserve honour?

Jn 5
    ” 23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. “

Amen.

But to say that proves he is the contents as well as the vessel is nonsense.

“Now does the Father descend in a cloud stand before Moses then pass before him and proclaim his OWN SELF. Surely it’s quite simple to release that it is the Son/Word that proclaims the Father.”

Logic again proves nothing so it is unwise to teach from it.

Matt 23
    ” 24Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.”

Should we derive from logic
    information that suggests Jesus is God Himself
    and not the Son of God
    and then teach that as biblical doctrine? Unwise.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    “The Father calls His Son *both* LORD AND GOD, who would possibly dare to say the Father is declaring his Son to be a false God???? We will see what happens to all other false gods except the one Yahweh who created the Heavens soon.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.”

Does the Father call the Son God?
    Yes He does.
    He is the God who was with God .

So are we to assume from that Jesus is in fact
    not the Son of God
    but the Father God
    just so you can get around the problem of several Gods??

No.

We have to try and accomodate all these scriptures.

God can call anyone God.

There are no other God above him or equal to Him but there are many beings greater than men and some greater than mere angels that scripture calls ELOHIM.

It is very plain for us so we should not confuse the issue but just look to 1 Cor 8 where it is laid ourt FOR US

“3But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

4As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.

5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. “

Scripture Seeker
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Looking at the one Lord and one God
    1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

If you keep reading 1Corinthians you will see the diversities of operations, now is the Holy Spirit one God? If so why does your logic not apply here?

Spirit
    1Co 12:4  Now there are diversities of graces, but the SAME SPIRIT.
    Lord
    1Co 12:5  And there are diversities of ministries. but the SAME LORD.
    God
    1Co 12:6  And there are diversities of operations, but the SAME GOD, who worketh all in all.

The one spirit, one lord and one God reveals the distinct persons in the Trinity. Each Father Son and Holy Spirit are called Lord, God and Spirit.
    Is the one spirit one God?

1Co 12:13  For by ONE SPIRIT ARE WE ALL BAPTIZED into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
    Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by ONE SPIRIT unto the Father.
    Eph 4:4  There is one body, AND ONE SPIRIT, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

The ONE LORD is the Lord our God, here is *THE PROOF*.
    Mar 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, HEAR, O ISRAEL; The Lord our God is ONE LORD:

Most of Israel where deaf, yet one of the scribe identifies one Lord as the one God and says THERE IS NO OTHER but He.  Jesus then confirms that He is not far from the kingdom.

Mar 12:32  And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; AND THERE IS NONE OTHER BUT HE:
    Mar 12:33  And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
    Mar 12:34  And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, THOU ART NOT FAR FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Again the Father calls His Son both Lord and God and the Holy Spirit inspires many many scriptures revealing the Son is one with His Father in every way possible.
    There is no damnation in the Son/Word and when you believe He is THE First and the Last there is *no fear* in having him deny you before His Father.

Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD [YHWH] the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD  [YHWH] of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.
    Isa 44:7  And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
    Isa 44:8  FEAR YE NOT, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.

*FEAR NOT*  Isa 44:8 says because there is no God besides the first and the last.
    Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, FEAR NOT; I am the first and the last:
    Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, AMEN; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

God declares himself as the first and the last with no God beside him, He even then says He knows not any God beside Him. Yet he calls his Son/Word both Lord AND GOD.
    Does He not know his own Son? Who would dare to declare that He is calling His Word/Son a false God? What prophet was ever called a God? What Apostle was ever called God? There is only one God all other Gods are false they will be destroyed, I have already proved this using scripture.

Yahshua is God because he is the Fathers very own word. He shares the exact nature of the Father.

1X1X1=1

There is not three Gods but one God because there is one undivided nature from the Father [ORIGIN], each is in complete unity by the same nature. When you see the Father you see the Son. Just as if you could see the Father you would see the Son. Where the Holy Spirit is the Father and Son are there also, because of the undivided nature from the ORIGIN.

THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE SON ARE DISTINCT FROM ONE ANOTHER BUT THEY SHARE THE SAME UNDIVIDED NATURE FROM THE FATHER [ORIGIN].

Joh 5:32  There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
    Joh 5:34  But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
    Joh 5:35  He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
    Joh 5:36  BUT I HAVE GREATER WITNESS than that of John: FOR THE WORKS WHICH THE FATHER HATH GIVEN ME TO FINISH, THE SAME WORKS THAT I DO, BEAR WITNESS OF ME, that the Father hath sent me.
    Joh 5:37  And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. YE HAVE NEITHER HEARD HIS VOICE AT ANY TIME, NOR SEEN HIS SHAPE.
    Joh 5:38  And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
    Joh 5:39  SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES; FOR IN THEM YE THINK YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE: and they are THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME.

Jesus even gives them a hint of the scriptures they should search that testify of him.
    Joh 5:46  For had ye believed MOSES, ye would have believed me: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.
    If they had only understood the scriptures of Moses, then they would understand why Yahshua said to them that no man has seen the Father at any time.

Exo 20:22  And the LORD [YHWH] said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, YE HAVE SEEN THAT I HAVE TALKED WITH YOU FROM HEAVEN.

1Jo 4:12  NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    Exo 33:11  And the LORD [YHWH] spake UNTO MOSES FACE TO FACE, AS A MAN SPEAKETH UNTO HIS FRIEND. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
    Deu 5:4  The LORD [YHWH] TALKED WITH YOU FACE TO FACE in the mount out of the midst of the fire,

It is Yahweh the Son that is seen.
    Exo 34:5  And the LORD [YHWH] descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD [YHWH].
    Exo 34:6  And the LORD [YHWH] passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD [YHWH], The LORD [YHWH] God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

And as Is 1:18 has pointed out in reference to John 12:37-41
    Isa 6:5  Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: FOR MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE KING, THE LORD OF HOSTS.

Joh 12:37  But though he had done so many miracles before them, YET THEY BELIEVED NOT ON HIM:
    Joh 12:38  That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    Joh 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Isa 6:9  And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, b
    ut perceive not.
    Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

The Holy Spirit is YHWH just as Yahshua is YHWH.
    Yah shuaYah =Yahweh and Shua = Saves

The Word/Son was called Yahshua because He is Yahweh and He shall save his people from there sins.
    Mat 1:21  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  

Call upon the name of the Lord [Yahshua] and be saved.
    Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Rom 10:16  But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

His name is above every name that is named.
    Eph 1:20  Which he wrought in Christ, raising him up from the dead and setting him on his right hand in the heavenly places.
    Eph 1:21  Above all principality and power and virtue and dominion AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, not only in this world, BUT ALSO IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME.

His name is above all names
    Phi 2:6  Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Phi 2:7  But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.
    Phi 2:8  He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.
    Phi 2:9  For which cause, God also HATH EXALTED HIM AND HATH GIVEN HIM A NAME WHICH IS ABOVE ALL NAMES:
    Phi 2:10  That in the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, OF THOSE THAT ARE IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH, AND UNDER THE EARTH:

Compare Phi 2:10  with Isa 45:23  and is Jesus your Savior?

Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.
    Isa 45:23  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, THAT UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.

Jesus is the Fathers very own Word, “The Son/Word” is the second person of the Trinity.
    Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Fathers word/Son belongs to him and the Father does not declare Him as a false God, but instead the creator who ALONE *created* the heavens in Tri-unity.

Blessings in the name of Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You say
    “Looking at the one Lord and one God
    1Co 8:6  But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

If you keep reading 1Corinthians you will see the diversities of operations, now is the Holy Spirit one God? If so why does your logic not apply here?

Spirit
    Lord
    God
    1Co 12:6  And there are diversities of operations, but the SAME GOD, who worketh all in all.

The one spirit, one lord and one God reveals the distinct persons in the Trinity. Each Father Son and Holy Spirit are called Lord, God and Spirit.
    Is the one spirit one God?”

Do you not realise we who are in Christ
    are serving God in him on earth
    and guided and directed by His Spirit,
    the Spirit of God who works in all
    and makes all one in him?

What does this seem to say to you about some human contrivance called trinity?
    God does not need man's help to explain Himself.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Scripture Seeker @ Oct. 22 2006,23:40)
    Hi Nick,

Looking at the one Lord and one God

Spirit
    Lord
    God

Is the one spirit one God?

1Co 12:13  For by ONE SPIRIT ARE WE ALL BAPTIZED into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
    Eph 2:18  For through him we both have access by ONE SPIRIT unto the Father.
    Eph 4:4  There is one body, AND ONE SPIRIT, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

The ONE LORD is the Lord our God, here is *THE PROOF*.
    Mar 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, HEAR, O ISRAEL; The Lord our God is ONE LORD:

Most of Israel where deaf, yet one of the scribe identifies one Lord as the one God and says THERE IS NO OTHER but He.  Jesus then confirms that He is not far from the kingdom.

Mar 12:32  And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; AND THERE IS NONE OTHER BUT HE:
    Mar 12:33  And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
    Mar 12:34  And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, THOU ART NOT FAR FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Again the Father calls His Son both Lord and God and the Holy Spirit inspires many many scriptures revealing the Son is one with His Father in every way possible.
    There is no damnation in the Son/Word and when you believe He is THE First and the Last there is *no fear* in having him deny you before His Father.

Isa 44:6  Thus saith the LORD [YHWH] the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD  [YHWH] of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO GOD.
    Isa 44:7  And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.
    Isa 44:8  FEAR YE NOT, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.

*FEAR NOT*  Isa 44:8 says because there is no God besides the first and the last.
    Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, FEAR NOT; I am the first and the last:
    Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, AMEN; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Rev 2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

God declares himself as the first and the last with no God beside him, He even then says He knows not any God beside Him. Yet he calls his Son/Word both Lord AND GOD.
    Does He not know his own Son? Who would dare to declare that He is calling His Word/Son a false God? What prophet was ever called a God? What Apostle was ever called God? There is only one God all other Gods are false they will be destroyed, I have already proved this using scripture.

Yahshua is God because he is the Fathers very own word. He shares the exact nature of the Father.

1X1X1=1

There is not three Gods but one God because there is one undivided nature from the Father [ORIGIN], each is in complete unity by the same nature. When you see the Father you see the Son. Just as if you could see the Father you would see the Son. Where the Holy Spirit is the Father and Son are there also, because of the undivided nature from the ORIGIN.

THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE SON ARE DISTINCT FROM ONE ANOTHER BUT THEY SHARE THE SAME UNDIVIDED NATURE FROM THE FATHER [ORIGIN].

Joh 5:46  For had ye believed MOSES, ye would have believed me: FOR HE WROTE OF ME.
    If they had only understood the scriptures of Moses, then they would understand why Yahshua said to them that no man has seen the Father at any time.

Exo 20:22  And the LORD [YHWH] said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, YE HAVE SEEN THAT I HAVE TALKED WITH YOU FROM HEAVEN.

1Jo 4:12  NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    Exo 33:11  And the LORD [YHWH] spake UNTO MOSES FACE TO FACE, AS A MAN SPEAKETH UNTO HIS FRIEND. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
    Deu 5:4  The LORD [YHWH] TALKED WITH YOU FACE TO FACE in the mount out of the midst of the fire,

It is Yahweh the Son that is seen.
    Exo 34:5  And the LORD [YHWH] descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD [YHWH].
    Exo 34:6  And the LORD [YHWH] passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD [YHWH], The LORD [YHWH] God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

And as Is 1:18 has pointed out in reference to John 12:37-41
    Isa 6:5  Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: FOR MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE KING, THE LORD OF HOSTS.

Joh 12:38  That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    Joh 12:40  He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, an
    d be converted, and I should heal them.

Isa 6:9  And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
    Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

The Holy Spirit is YHWH just as Yahshua is YHWH.
    Yah shuaYah =Yahweh and Shua = Saves

The Word/Son was called Yahshua because He is Yahweh and He shall save his people from there sins.
    Mat 1:21  And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.  

Call upon the name of the Lord [Yahshua] and be saved.
    Rom 10:13  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Rom 10:16  But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

His name is above every name that is named.
    Eph 1:20  Which he wrought in Christ, raising him up from the dead and setting him on his right hand in the heavenly places.
    Eph 1:21  Above all principality and power and virtue and dominion AND EVERY NAME THAT IS NAMED, not only in this world, BUT ALSO IN THAT WHICH IS TO COME.

His name is above all names
    Phi 2:6  Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Phi 2:7  But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.
    Phi 2:8  He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.
    Phi 2:9  For which cause, God also HATH EXALTED HIM AND HATH GIVEN HIM A NAME WHICH IS ABOVE ALL NAMES:
    Phi 2:10  That in the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, OF THOSE THAT ARE IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH, AND UNDER THE EARTH:

Compare Phi 2:10  with Isa 45:23  and is Jesus your Savior?

Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.
    Isa 45:23  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, THAT UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.

Jesus is the Fathers very own Word, “The Son/Word” is the second person of the Trinity.
    Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Fathers word/Son belongs to him and the Father does not declare Him as a false God, but instead the creator who ALONE *created* the heavens in Tri-unity.

Blessings in the name of Jesus

Nice post Scripture Seeker….very solid.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    Pity about the foundation though.
    It must fall.
    Jesus is not his own father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi SS,
    You said
    “Mar 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, HEAR, O ISRAEL; The Lord our God is ONE LORD:”
    So who was telling us to God was our Lord?
    Jesus.
    Does that mean he is not our Lord?
    Does it mean they must be the same being?

Nonsense

Lords have lords too.

Deuteronomy 10:17
    “For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.”

God is the Lord of our Lord.

Likewise our Lord Jesus is Lord of lords too.

Rev 17
    ” 14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. “
    and Rev 19
    “16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Now are you suggesting that the lords Jesus is Lord of
    are also Jesus and the Father too?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account