Gnosticism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 27 2010,16:56)

the reasons why all of the killing and wars and hate and murders,and so on,it is understood very well ,

As understood in our present day?

as for my in law i have talked to him but he cut me off now because he as no argument beside saying that he does not share my view.

Have you ask him his view? Or does one not tread on these grounds. Paul that you speak of with reverence, did he not tread onto these grounds? Did not all?

Phases of a plan, Divine does not play good cop bad cop. He is the Master Chief.

This whole bible you speak of, is this the one the RRC canonized, this is the bible that ones say will give everlasting life, as they take their second breathe to condemn the ones that have the faith of the RRC. Truth comes from them?

Nothing has changed T, the view of god is the same yesterday as it is today. It all depends on which denomination is preaching it.

Not only can our eyes be closed, so can our ears.

T, your one of a few.

POK

all wars and killing and catastrophes, you name it.

it is 99%man made,God has put is way before men ,men do not care to do the will of God,why should God take care of them??

God takes care of his own people always have i mean the righteous ones,
    like Noah,Abraham,Lot,and so on.even today.

as for my in law yes we use to talk in the beginning of is marriage,even my daughter well versed in scriptures but he could not defend his views so he refuse to discuss it further.

God plan is from the beginning wen Adam sinned God made provision to bring the human race back to him.

i have three Catholic bibles they almost all good ,in time you learn to recognized there twist verses,just like the other ones
    as for the truth comes from RRC, i do not think so it comes from God trough godly people

you say;;Phases of a plan, Divine does not play good cop bad cop. He is the Master Chief.

you do not understand the plan of God is to bring the human race back to him trough Christ, but at his terms not ours,
    this is critical to understand,if we do not accept it he will punish us for our sins we commit,that is the law

you say;;Nothing has changed T, the view of god is the same yesterday as it is today. It all depends on which denomination is preaching it.

now you are going away from God which denomination the scriptures talking about ??
    is there one??
    why are the scriptures not enough?it is the word of God,that is the ultimate

Who is righteous T. Can anyone throw the first stone?

it is 99%man made,God has put is way before men ,men do not care to do the will of God,why should God take care of them??

God is not a man, why would his thoughts be as ours.

as for my in law yes we use to talk in the beginning of is marriage,even my daughter well versed in scriptures but he could not defend his views so he refuse to discuss it further.

Defend his views, sounds a bit confrontational. He assuredly knows you will not listen only try to convert him. Such a waste of such an opportunity.

God plan is from the beginning wen Adam sinned God made provision to bring the human race back to him

Adam was not the one who committed the original sin.

i have three Catholic bibles they almost all good ,in time you learn to recognized there twist verses,just like the other ones
    as for the truth comes from RRC, i do not think so it comes from God trough godly people

Not one catholic bible do I have.

you do not understand the plan of God is to bring the human race back to him trough Christ, but at his terms not ours,
    this is critical to understand,if we do not accept it he will punish us for our sins we commit,that is the law

Yes I do understand that we are to united once again with him. Punish me for my sins, that is the law. What pushiment can be brought, only not to be united with him once again. That is the only punishment I know of, all others is what is brought upon one by their own hand.

What scriptures do you speak of T? gnostic, catholic, christian, muslim. Which is the ultimate word?

Many text can be presented, it is the spark of the spirit when the truth is heard, not in some book man created and said this is the only true words of him.

Take care T.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    God did not give us the follies from Islam or others of man's origin.
    Only the NT and OT scriptures are sacred.  

Gnostics would claim their own personal inspiration sources.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 28 2010,02:04)

Who is righteous T. Can anyone throw the first stone?

God is not a man, why would his thoughts be as ours.

Defend his views, sounds a bit confrontational. He assuredly knows you will not listen only try to convert him. Such a waste of such an opportunity.

God plan is from the beginning wen Adam sinned God made provision to bring the human race back to him

Adam was not the one who committed the original sin.

Not one catholic bible do I have.

Yes I do understand that we are to united once again with him. Punish me for my sins, that is the law. What pushiment can be brought, only not to be united with him once again. That is the only punishment I know of, all others is what is brought upon one by their own hand.

What scriptures do you speak of T? gnostic, catholic, christian, muslim. Which is the ultimate word?

Many text can be presented, it is the spark of the spirit when the truth is heard, not in some book man created and said this is the only true words of him.

Take care T.

POK

i have seen your respond ,first the bible is the word of God.
    that is a fact ,not a opinion.if you disagree with it that will be you privilege and free will decision.it is the ultimate,because there is no other book in the world who gives you the total vision of the purpose for men ,and men interest.

the righteous are the people who place the interest of Gods will, in first place in there lives.by putting their faith in God.

people who have put there faith in God and do practice Gods will have there sins forgiven.

Adam committed the first sin in the human world,he broke Gods command.

you say;;God is not a man, why would his thoughts be as ours

that is true but he knows us better than we know ourselves he created us,we may not know is thoughts but he surely knows ours.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2010,06:58)
    Hi POK,
    God did not give us the follies from Islam or others of man's origin.
    Only the NT and OT scriptures are sacred.  

Gnostics would claim their own personal inspiration sources.

Nick,

Gnostics, are very familiar with the what you state as OT/NT, the view is somewhat of an backwards christianity belief. They are well versed in scriptures, not only the canonized verison.

Man has been bestowed to place wisdom, faith and love into one book?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    It is the sacred standard by which other works can be tested.
    If you do not need the Word you make yourself greater than the Word and the Spirit Who wrote it.

that is a fact ,not a opinion.

Faith is not science T

it is the ultimate,because there is no other book in the world who gives you the total vision of the purpose for men ,and men interest.

You believe Enoch is Greek mythology, alas, the Ethiopian Text (being the oldest) carries Enoch as scripture.

the righteous are the people who place the interest of Gods will, in first place in there lives.by putting their faith in God.

Without works of faith, they both are dead.

people who have put there faith in God and do practice Gods will have there sins forgiven.

Repent, release, refill.

No, Eve did, not Adam. Why do you persist on not acknowledging the truth?

we may not know is thoughts but he surely knows ours.

As is such.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2010,14:32)
    Hi POK,
    It is the sacred standard by which other works can be tested.
    If you do not need the Word you make yourself greater than the Word and the Spirit Who wrote it.

Hey Nick,

Who sets the standard? Man or Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    God does and He gives his sons discernment to know His work.
    The book tests the spirits and the Spirit tests the books.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 29 2010,14:35)

Faith is not science T

it is the ultimate,because there is no other book in the world who gives you the total vision of the purpose for men ,and men interest.

You believe Enoch is Greek mythology, alas, the Ethiopian Text (being the oldest) carries Enoch as scripture.

Repent, release, refill.

As is such.

POK

you say;;Faith is not science T

this is not true ;faith is a science not understood by most people because it is not from this world.

read your bible Adam sinned HE IS THE ONE WHO RECIEVED THE COMMAND, NOT EVE SHE RECIEVED FROM ADAM.

budhabee
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2006,19:22)
    Thank you,
    Very revealing.

Why don't you get a copy of the Nag Hammadi. Found in 1945 (not sure about exact date) and not translated and let out to the public untill 1978.

Quote (terraricca @ April 29 2010,15:35)

Faith is not science T

Repent, release, refill.

As is such.

POK

this is not true ;faith is a science not understood by most people because it is not from this world.

read your bible Adam sinned HE IS THE ONE WHO RECIEVED THE COMMAND,   NOT EVE SHE RECIEVED FROM ADAM.

Gen 3:1  And the serpent was cunning above every animal of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it true that God has said, You shall not eat from any tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2  And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden,
    Gen 3:3  but of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.

Ok, T, reading, read it twice, three times just to make sure. Who told Eve?

And if further reading is needed,

Gen 3:16  He said to the woman, I will greatly increase your sorrow and your conception; you shall bear sons in sorrow, and your desire shall be toward your husband; and he shall rule over you.
    Gen 3:17  And He said to the man, Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree about which I commanded you, saying, You shall not eat from it, the ground shall be cursed because of you; you shall eat of it in sorrow all the days of your life.

Sunday teachings are ones that tell you the fruit was an apple too.

Hey T, I would be all in if adam was the only one to blame,  would  not mind a bit, this is not the case, men and women are no different when it comes to spiritual matters.
    When we come to realize this, then we no longer are walking the secular path.

In one of the uncanonized text, forget which one, it states that when men and women can look at each other with no lust in their heart, they will truly know the spirit.

Take care T.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 30 2010,12:25)

Quote (terraricca @ April 29 2010,15:35)

Faith is not science T

Repent, release, refill.

As is such.

POK

read your bible Adam sinned HE IS THE ONE WHO RECIEVED THE COMMAND,   NOT EVE SHE RECIEVED FROM ADAM.

Gen 3:1  And the serpent was cunning above every animal of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it true that God has said, You shall not eat from any tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2  And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden,
    Gen 3:3  but of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.

Ok, T, reading, read it twice, three times just to make sure. Who told Eve?

And if further reading is needed,

Gen 3:16  He said to the woman, I will greatly increase your sorrow and your conception; you shall bear sons in sorrow, and your desire shall be toward your husband; and he shall rule over you.
    Gen 3:17  And He said to the man, Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten of the tree about which I commanded you, saying, You shall not eat from it, the ground shall be cursed because of you; you shall eat of it in sorrow all the days of your life.

Sunday teachings are ones that tell you the fruit was an apple too.

Hey T, I would be all in if adam was the only one to blame,  would  not mind a bit, this is not the case, men and women are no different when it comes to spiritual matters.
    When we come to realize this, then we no longer are walking the secular path.

In one of the uncanonized text, forget which one, it states that when men and women can look at each other with no lust in their heart, they will truly know the spirit.

Take care T.

POK

this time i show you what scriptures says;Ge 2:15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
    Ge 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
    Ge 2:17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”

later;Ge 2:18 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Paul says;;1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

could you explain this to me ,why Eve was deceive and not Adam??

T,

So it was not Adam fault he sinned, he just listened to his wife, now did he know, he would have no reason not to trust her, he didn't know all the foods in the garden he was able to eat, I don't know T, why did he take the fruit. If he listened, what did she say?

It is alright that we see things in a different way T, if we stay in our comfort zone, well we get to comfortable and attain a unteachable spirit, we cannot grow. Who wants that.

T, it is in all how you believe, you like Paul stick with him, you like Moses stick with him, what happens when they conflict, hummm………that bible is not so useful now is it, no other book to go to, to test. Well, then it is all up to the spirit then to teach.

It was Eve, female first in this case that the original sin is attached to, Adam just gets all the credit. Which again I don't mind, I did not write the book.

How do you think this generational teaching after generation teaching has effected the chosen, true ones seeking and knocking only to have man shut the doors, each time and lie to them, place them under condemnation. Oh what selfishness man has placed upon his own.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    Moses applies to those under the OT.
    No conflict for those under the NT.

Nor is there for those of Israel who realise the temple curtain is torn.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2010,14:44)
    Hi POK,
    God does and He gives his sons discernment to know His work.
    The book tests the spirits and the Spirit tests the books.

Yes Nick, sons and daughters are given this discerment.

I still disagree with your belief in the canonized bible though, that it is the only truth ever written.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2010,13:55)
    Hi POK,
    Moses applies to those under the OT.
    No conflict for those under the NT.

Nor is there for those of Israel who realise the temple curtain is torn.

You can not seperate and then join as one, this is dogmatic as the trinity teachings Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    God took His harvest before the death of Jesus.
    Now all can enter under the New Covenant

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi POK,
    A wise storeman can take good things, old and new, from his storehouse.[Mt]
    But the law applies to those to who it is given.[Rom2-3]

The canon is a foundation for finding truth but it has varied over the centuries.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 30 2010,13:50)
    T,

So it was not Adam fault he sinned, he just listened to his wife, now did he know, he would have no reason not to trust her, he didn't know all the foods in the garden he was able to eat, I don't know T, why did he take the fruit. If he listened, what did she say?

It is alright that we see things in a different way T, if we stay in our comfort zone, well we get to comfortable and attain a unteachable spirit, we cannot grow. Who wants that.

T, it is in all how you believe, you like Paul stick with him, you like Moses stick with him, what happens when they conflict, hummm………that bible is not so useful now is it, no other book to go to, to test. Well, then it is all up to the spirit then to teach.

It was Eve, female first in this case that the original sin is attached to, Adam just gets all the credit. Which again I don't mind, I did not write the book.

How do you think this generational teaching after generation teaching has effected the chosen, true ones seeking and knocking only to have man shut the doors, each time and lie to them, place them under condemnation. Oh what selfishness man has placed upon his own.

POK
    you say;
    So it was not Adam fault he sinned, he just listened to his wife, now did he know, he would have no reason not to trust

that's not what the bible says you got it all wrong,Adam is the one who sinned he received the command he broke it but Eve was deceived from the snake and so she sinned ,but Adam could have stopped and say NO I DO NOT EAT OF THE tree,but he did not do that so he broke the command of God not to eat from that tree,

scriptures say that Adam receive the command wen he was put in the garden ,Eve was yet not created,so it was Adam who told her.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account