Getting to know You

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Again, you failed to answer my question. I notice you do that when you have no answer OR you don't like the answer. So you divert.

Go back to the bible. Then see the thousands of different denominations that have arisen from the same bible.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Why do you always look at the obstacles to finding truth?
    Seek and you will find.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Mar. 18 2008,08:29)
    No Nick, you do not understand. Each person has his/her own view of God. Some use the bible to describe Him, some use another religious text. But even when people use the same book, they form their own view beyond that. I think you know that.

Hi KJ,
    It is far harder to believe that all religions are worshipping our God with all their entirely different teachings than that the bible reveals Him.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,15:59)
    Hi KJ,
    Why do you always look at the obstacles to finding truth?
    Seek and you will find.

Again, you failed to answer my question. I notice you do that when you have no answer OR you don't like the answer. So you divert.

Go back to the bible. Then see the thousands of different denominations that have arisen from the same bible.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    The Word is truth.
    Do you think we should look elsewhere?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,16:12)

No Nick, you do not understand. Each person has his/her own view of God. Some use the bible to describe Him, some use another religious text. But even when people use the same book, they form their own view beyond that. I think you know that.

Hi KJ,
    It is far harder to believe that all religions are worshipping our God with all their entirely different teachings than that the bible reveals Him.

As opposed to the thousands of different denominations that come from reading the same bible? Islam is roughly half the size of Christianity in followers, yet does not have 1/8 f the different sects that Christianity has following the very same religious text.

kejonn Those that have been Baptiszed and have received the Holy Spirit are united in the same Spirit with Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. You have unfortunetley have doubt and have gone astray, and that is unfortunate for you. No matter what you will say, those that are groanded in Christ will not falter. Why, because God the Father has given them to Christ and Christ will NOOOOOT LOOSE THEM. As far as all the dinomination is concerned, we all grow in different stages.
    Man have made mistakes when it comes to the translation of the Bible, but overall we can belief in it. The mystery of God has been given to His saints. Those that are with Him, will understand.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,16:27)
    Hi KJ,
    The Word is truth.
    Do you think we should look elsewhere?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 17 2008,16:30)
    kejonn Those that have been Baptiszed and have received the Holy Spirit are united in the same Spirit with Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. You have unfortunetley have doubt and have gone astray, and that is unfortunate for you. No matter what you will say, those that are groanded in Christ will not falter. Why, because God the Father has given them to Christ and Christ will NOOOOOT LOOSE THEM. As far as all the dinomination is concerned, we all grow in different stages.
    Man have made mistakes when it comes to the translation of the Bible, but overall we can belief in it. The mystery of God has been given to His saints. Those that are with Him, will understand.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs,
    Do you fellowship at a local church where you live? If you do not, why do you feel you can't?

Quote (kejonn @ Mar. 18 2008,09:33)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 17 2008,16:30)

Peace and Love Mrs.

Mrs,
    Do you fellowship at a local church where you live? If you do not, why do you feel you can't?

kejonn No I do not go to a Local Church, because most belief in the trinity doctrine and God told us to come out of them my people. How can I worship with somebody that thinks that all 3 are equal. That is a false God.

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Mar. 18 2008,09:29)

Hi KJ,

As opposed to the thousands of different denominations that come from reading the same bible? Islam is roughly half the size of Christianity in followers, yet does not have 1/8 f the different sects that Christianity has following the very same religious text.

Hi KJ,
    Do you think the body of Christ is divided into thousands of sects?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    To be of faith is not to be of great intellect or deep understanding.
    Those things would seem to be more of a hindrance than a help.
    This verse was of great help to me when I started the journey.

Prov3
    5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2008,16:40)

Quote (kejonn @ Mar. 18 2008,09:29)

Hi KJ,

Hi KJ,
    Do you think the body of Christ is divided into thousands of sects?

Yes. If not more.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Then you do not understand the body of Christ.

Christ is not divided.

1 Corinthians 1:13
    Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

The Spirit is not divided.

1 Corinthians 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Look beyond the smoke and mirrors of the whore

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 18 2008,10:46)
    Hi KJ,

Christ is not divided.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

kejonn Here is your answer. You will probably not going to like it, tho.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Mar. 17 2008,22:43)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 18 2008,10:46)
    Hi KJ,

Christ is not divided.

kejonn Here is your answer. You will probably not going to like it, tho.

Peace and Love Mrs.

I already answered this in another thread. I didn't want to answer here because (as usual) Nick has invaded a thread in effort to divert.

As I said there, Christ and the Spirit may be undivided but the body is severely divided.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    You cannot discern the Body of Christ?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 18 2008,18:40)
    Hi KJ,
    You cannot discern the Body of Christ?

Which of the 10,000 christian sects are wrong?

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Sects follow human leaders.
    Those that are reborn into and follow Christ are the remnant.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 18 2008,20:51)
    Hi Stu,
    Sects follow human leaders.
    Those that are reborn into and follow Christ are the remnant.

kejonn and Stu!  With this I agree and are united in Christ Jesus and whoever beliefs it too. That is the Church of God. In Spirit and in Truth we shall worship our God. It is not orgination at all. So take that to the Bank if you wish, but I already know that YOU will not.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account