For those who love truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ June 11 2010,21:53)

Why does it then say “No one can give God what that would cost.”?

Is this verse true or not?

Psalm 49:7-8 (New International Reader's Version)

7 No man can pay for the life of anyone else.
    No one can give God what that would cost.
    8 The price for a life is very high.
    No payment is ever enough.

Why is it no Christian hear will either confirm or deny these verses

Proverbs 21:18 (New King James Version)
    18 The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous,
    And the unfaithful for the upright.

We know that Jesus was not wicked but somehow many Christians here believe that the righteous shall be ransom for the wicked and the upright a ranson for the unfaithful

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,06:50)

Why does it then say “No one can give God what that would cost.”?

Is this verse true or not?

Hi BD,

Your 'antichrist'=121 'perception'=121 has 'you' CORRUPTED!
    You pull verses out of “Context” from “The Bible”=63 and ascribe (false) meanings
    trying to declare “The Word” of “YHVH”=63 (falsely I might add) faulty?

Psalm 49:20  Man that is in honor, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
    Psalm 49:17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
    BD you reject the one who died for you; why are you so foolishly tricked by Lucifer's book of fraud?

This next Part is for the believer (John 3:16) Who has “Bible Perception”=151
    (“The God Numbers”=151 are 26, 63, 74, 117 & 151 for more on this Click Here)
    Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah=74.

Jesus is Lord=151 (owner)
    because he is the Son of “The Owner Jehovah” The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    !
    1Pt:1:21: Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead,
    and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
    2Cor.4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus
    shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

Jn:6:54: Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Jesus is “The Passover” Lamb and until you accept this FACT you will continue to worship satan's 'book of fraud'! (Rev.13:8)

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,06:50)

We know that Jesus was not wicked but somehow many Christians here believe that the righteous shall be ransom for the wicked and the upright a ranson for the unfaithful

Hi BD,

2Cor.5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
    Col:1:21: And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
    Rom:4:25: Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
    Jn:6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son,
    and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,12:19)
    Bod, I dont know any of that, all I know is what I read in the Bible.

A way was made for those who listened to Jesus to go to the Father, one of Faith, draw close to me and I will draw close to you, says the Lord,

I could not get as close to God before like I have lately. By the Spirit which works in harmony with the Father, drawing us closer to Him. only through Jesus.

John 9:8-9 (Young's Literal Translation)

8the neighbours, therefore, and those seeing him before, that he was blind, said, `Is not this he who is sitting and begging?'

9others said — `This is he;' and others — `He is like to him;' he himself said, — `I am [he].'

Look someone else claiming to be God according to how you believe

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,08:41)

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,21:19)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,15:37)
    Please answer did Jesus forgive anyone before shedding blood? Did he say “your sins are forgiven” before the cross without any blood being shed?

Bod,

The Son of God is able to forgive sins. So yes, he did say 'your sins are forgiven'. The words He spoke were not his own, but his Fathers who sent him, he said “when you have seen me you have seen the Father” now we know no-one has ever seen God but the Son. He had the power and authority to do these things.  Also of healing people even raising the dead. Of course he did because through him the world was created.

And he did all those things without shedding blood?

Bod, yes he did. He as the Son of God has the ability to do those things. But he also through love layed down his own life.

“Greater love has no man than he who lays down his life for another”

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 12 2010,08:25)

Please answer did Jesus forgive anyone before shedding blood? Did he say “your sins are forgiven” before the cross without any blood being shed?

Bod,

The Son of God is able to forgive sins. So yes, he did say 'your sins are forgiven'. The words He spoke were not his own, but his Fathers who sent him, he said “when you have seen me you have seen the Father” now we know no-one has ever seen God but the Son. He had the power and authority to do these things.  Also of healing people even raising the dead. Of course he did because through him the world was created.

Bod, yes he did. He as the Son of God has the ability to do those things. But he also through love layed down his own life.

So you believe in forgiveness without the shedding of blood then?

Greater love has no man than he who lays down his life for another

yes and it is beautiful that when someone puts their life on the line God says

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Malachi 3:16-18

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,08:24)

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,12:19)
    Bod, I dont know any of that, all I know is what I read in the Bible.

A way was made for those who listened to Jesus to go to the Father, one of Faith, draw close to me and I will draw close to you, says the Lord,

I could not get as close to God before like I have lately. By the Spirit which works in harmony with the Father, drawing us closer to Him. only through Jesus.

John 9:8-9 (Young's Literal Translation)

8the neighbours, therefore, and those seeing him before, that he was blind, said, `Is not this he who is sitting and begging?'

9others said — `This is he;' and others — `He is like to him;' he himself said, — `I am [he].'

Look someone else claiming to be God according to how you believe

“And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here I am.”Exodus 3:4

Wow, everyone is calling themself God even to God

karmarie
    Participant

Bod, I dont follow what your saying, and im also being distracted, so I cant concentrate, I think I'l leave this till later.

Take care.

karmarie
    Participant

And bod, can you explain what you mean a bit better…thanks.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 12 2010,08:25)

Bod,

Hi Karmarie,

Job 41:114 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook (Isaiah 27:3-4)?  or his tongue
    with a cord which thou lettest down? Canst thou put an hook into his nose (Isaiah 54:17)?  or bore his jaw
    through with a thorn? Will he make many supplications unto thee?  will he speak soft words unto thee?
    Will he make a covenant with thee?  wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
    Wilt thou play with him as with a bird (Last Post on Page)?  or wilt thou bind him
    for thy maidens? Shall the companions make a banquet of him?  shall they part him
    among the merchants? Canst thou fill his skin with barbed iron?  or his head with fish spears?
    Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more. Behold, the hope of him is in vain:
    shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him? None is so fierce that dare stir him up:
    who then is able to stand before me? Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him?  
    whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine (Isaiah 33:10). I will not conceal his parts, nor his power,
    nor his comely proportion. Who can discover the face of his garment (Joshua 22:34)?  or who can come to him
    with his double bridle (Daniel 11:18)? Who can open the doors of his face (Eccl.9:12-16)?  his teeth are terrible round about.

bodhitharta
    Participant

ED,

Can you explain more to me about Lucifer?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Lucifer means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer(Satan's name) also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

2Thess. 2:4 says: {Lucifer} opposes and exalts himself above all that is “called God=63” (YHVH=63), or that
    is worshipped; so that he {Lucifer} as ‘I AM god’ sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Prob.14:11-12 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown (Haggai 2:22)
    but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. There is a way which
    seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    It is he who tricked Muhammad. (Gal.1:8-9 / 2Cor.11:14-15)
    Don't let him continue having his way with you, my brother!

Haggai 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms
    of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses
    and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

The horses

Rev.6:28 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow;
    and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    And there went out another horse that was [red horse]: and power was given to him that sat thereon
    to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him
    a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see.
    And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny,
    and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death,
    and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
    to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Chariots

Zech.6:28 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
    And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot [grizzled horses] and bay horses.
    Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
    And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens,
    which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. The black horses which
    are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the
    grizzled go forth toward the south country. And the bay went forth, and sought to go
    that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk
    to and fro through the earth.  So they walked to and fro through the earth.
    Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go
    toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 12 2010,10:51)
    Hi BD,

Lucifer means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer(Satan's name) also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

2Thess. 2:4 says: {Lucifer} opposes and exalts himself above all that is “called God=63” (YHVH=63), or that
    is worshipped; so that he {Lucifer} as ‘I AM god’ sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Prob.14:11-12 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown (Haggai 2:22)
    but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish. There is a way which
    seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    It is he who tricked Muhammad. (Gal.1:8-9 / 2Cor.11:14-15)
    Don't let him continue having his way with you, my brother!

Haggai 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms
    of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses
    and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

The horses

Rev.6:28 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow;
    and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
    And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
    And there went out another horse that was [red horse]: and power was given to him that sat thereon
    to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him
    a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see.
    And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny,
    and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death,
    and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth,
    to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Chariots

Zech.6:28 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
    And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot [grizzled horses] and bay horses.
    Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
    And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens,
    which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. The black horses which
    are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the
    grizzled go forth toward the south country. And the bay went forth, and sought to go
    that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk
    to and fro through the earth.  So they walked to and fro through the earth.
    Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go
    toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

So was he part of the Godhead and is he still part of the Godhead I know you say that he is god of the world is that with the Godhead or did the Godhead lose ownership of the world

It's interesting because you say that Satan is the God of this world and Jesus does say on earth as it is in heaven so when Jesus says for thine is the kingdom , the power and the glory who is he talking to?

JPS version
    Psa 49:6  (49:7) Of them that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches?
    Psa 49:7  (49:8) No man can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him –
    Psa 49:8  (49:9) For too costly is the redemption of their soul, and must be let alone for ever –

Our versions differ BD, when the passage is taken in content, it clearly states you cannont buy anothers salvation or your own for that matter.

You could almost reflect the catholic practice of praying to saints for what is needed in their life at the time. Pray to a saint get your wish, like a genie in a bottle type of matter.

Here the truth is saying you cannot buy into the kingdom. Which I am sure you cannot disagree with, somewhere in that book of yours it should say a similiar or resembled passage does it not?

Now if we sterotype you next passage you present, trying to understand your belief, what is considered wicked and what is considered righteous.

JPS
    Pro 21:18  The wicked is a ransom for the righteous; and the faithless cometh in the stead of the upright.

ransom is payment, stead is to stand in anothers place.

Ok see where going with this, jesus payment sin, took the place of another. With prior verse stating that no payment can be made for another man.

I can see where you could parrell the two, one is with life the other is with mammon, alas they are not reflecting verses.

BD, I cannot disclaim koran has truth, then again, truth is not limited to one book.

Take care BD

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,13:10)
    So was he part of the Godhead and is he still part of the Godhead I know you say that he is god of the world is that with the Godhead or did the Godhead lose ownership of the world

It's interesting because you say that Satan is the God of this world and Jesus does say on earth as it is in heaven so when Jesus says for thine is the kingdom , the power and the glory who is he talking to?

Hi BD,

Your asking duplicate questions. (See Here)

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 12 2010,14:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 12 2010,13:10)

Hi BD,

Your asking duplicate questions. (See Here)

Ed J

So you are saying that Jesus had within himself God and Satan?

Then if that is right you are then saying that the crucixion was sort of an exorcism to get Satan out of Jesus?

Am I following you correctly here?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,00:05)

Then if that is right you are then saying that the crucixion was sort of an exorcism to get Satan out of Jesus?

Hi BD,

Not quite, Jesus death removed Lucifer from JEHOVAH GOD.
    Jesus returned to God as Lucifer was removed. (Rev.20:10)
    The “HolySpirit” now free to indwell in “Christian believers”.

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2010,02:06)

Hi BD,

Ed J

Okay, so you are saying if I understand correctly Lucifer was in the Godhead with Jesus and Jehovah?

Lucifer pursued Jesus to earth and upon killing him remained behind as Satan and Jesus returned back to Jehovah and this purified Jehovah's spirit to dwell in the believers?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,03:35)

Hi BD,

Ed J

Okay, so you are saying if I understand correctly Lucifer was in the Godhead with Jesus and Jehovah?

Lucifer pursued Jesus to earth and upon killing him remained behind as Satan and Jesus returned back to Jehovah and this purified Jehovah's spirit to dwell in the believers?

Hi BD,

Although you still don't have the wording nailed down, you may be beginning to understand.
    Jesus was (in essence) a “fractal” of God, enabling the cleansing of God to come to believers.

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2010,04:11)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,03:35)

Hi BD,

Ed J

Hi BD,

Although you still don't have the wording nailed down, you may be beginning to understand.
    Jesus was (in essence) a “fractal” of God, enabling the cleansing of God to come to believers.

Ed J

So God needed to be cleansed?

Help me with the wording as I don't want to view what you're saying incorrectly.

Also you mentioned another type of trinity, can you explain?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account