For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 459 total)
  • Author

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 09 2010,09:57)
    hi TT

you can see i was right wen i told you that you dispute not for truth but for the sake of confrontation and disregarding bible truth.

t

Why all the accusations? Why not engage his post and show him where he is wrong?

Its rather lame and weak for someone on the sidelines faulting someone in the Arena!

That goes for you too George!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

WJ
    you must forget all your discussion with all the members don't you??

I went back on the trinity “topics” the knowledge available is quite complete and repetitif and go nowhere ,you don't answer many questions ,and become aggressive on others,

we have already made clear this will be solved at the end .

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 10 2010,07:54)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 09 2010,09:57)
    hi TT

you can see i was right wen i told you that you dispute not for truth but for the sake of confrontation and disregarding bible truth.

t

Why all the accusations? Why not engage his post and show him where he is wrong?

Its rather lame and weak for someone on the sidelines faulting someone in the Arena!

That goes for you too George!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why don't you engage my posts for Thinker, and just explain the perceived discrepancies?

Is not your goal to resolve? Or is your goal only endless arguing?
    Then explain for us…Page 12 Posts 6 & 7.

Yours in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 10 2010,01:57)
    hi TT

I am doing what everyone else is doing here. The only difference is that I am transparent about it.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 09 2010,12:22)
    thinker………I did not say Jesus did nothing, i said (He) said He could do (NOTHING) of HIMSELF. that is the point Here, you Trinitarians remove GOD the FATHER from that picture and replace Him with Jesus by himself.  That is the POINT>

Gene,
    Show where WJ and I have removed God the Father. We confess that Jesus could have done nothing on His own when He was a servant. But He is not servant now. He is our “only Master and Lord” and He is EQUAL with the Father. So Jesus may do whatsoever He please and the Father is cool with it.

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

What part of “the Son wills” do you not understand?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So God gave functional equality to His servant Son?
    How does that make him another god?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 12 2010,08:05)
    Hi TT,
    So God gave functional equality to His servant Son?
    How does that make him another god?

It would make Him God representatively in the least.

Why do you think Jesus is called “King of kings and Lord of lords” and “only Master and Lord?”

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So Jesus REPRESENTS GOD.
    That is true as it was true for all the prophets and apostles as well.

So why did you think he is God?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 12 2010,08:49)
    Hi TT,
    So Jesus REPRESENTS GOD.
    That is true as it was true for all the prophets and apostles as well.

So why did you think he is God?

The apostles and prophets were exalted to the Father's right hand as the only beloved Son?

btw, I said that Jesus was God representatively in the least. Please pay attention.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Jesus was greater than John the Baptist. who he said was the greatest of the prophets.
    He was indeed uniquely blessed by God with the fullness of the Spirit.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 12 2010,09:24)
    Hi TT,
    Jesus was greater than John the Baptist. who he said was the greatest of the prophets.

Not just “greater” Nick but “so much better” as His name is “MUCH MORE EXCELLENT than the angels” (Heb. 1).

His name is “FAR ABOVE all principality and power and every name that is named” (Eph. 1).

Sounds like He is God to me.

thinker

peace2all
    Participant

jesus was a flesh vessel made by god's own spirit not that of man. god then gave his spirit to that spirit created man, thus giving him god's word and wisdom and his perfect spirit.

he is a vessel created by god for the purpose of showing mankind his word in flesh instead of written and for allowing that perfect ransom to make our sins forgivable through repentance.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Jan. 12 2010,09:57)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 12 2010,09:24)
    Hi TT,

Not just “greater” Nick but “so much better” as His name is “MUCH MORE EXCELLENT than the angels” (Heb. 1).

His name is “FAR ABOVE all principality and power and every name that is named” (Eph. 1).

thinker

Hi TT,
    You are so easily convinced by your inferences.
    On such important matters should your basis not be more secure?

terraricca
    Participant

TT
    is that what it say in the scritures how come only trinitarian see thing like that ???

your quote;

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Weak logic, opinion and inference make a poor foundation.

terraricca
    Participant

hi TT
    you twister of scriptures it is you who always as to explain words, pieces of verses,Hebrew to Greek, and to English ,and after you did all that you still don 't have the truth,

can you not see what is written without changing things around to please your believe in the trinity

Anonymous
    Inactive

Terrarica, Hello! Im not hear to judge you but just wanted to know, do you feel you have the holy spirit? Christ in you? Because you cant say “Jesus is Lord” without the Holy spirit. Read ;1Corith 12;3 And Col.1 says All things were created by Jesus BY Him and FOR HIM. Rev. also tells you He is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! He is our Lord God. He humbled himself to become man and returned to the glory He had before the world was. He is our Saviour and who we will spend eternity with.
    God Bless, Katjo

terraricca
    Participant

hi kJ
    what is the Holy spirit ????

Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the Holy Spirit? The holy spirit is christ living in you when you receive Jesus as your Savior. The holy spirit guides and teaches you to be more like Christ. Jesus is Lord.
    katjo

terraricca
    Participant

hi KJ
    who can Jesus be in me he is a Spirit being to powerful for me so to bear in me, he probably kills me if he would come close to me,

if you ask me if i have the same spirit as he has then i say yes,because i am one with his for doing the will of his father.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account