For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,13:48)
    He humbled Himself to become man. Partially left that position(G0D)  when He came in the flesh. Thats what He is teaching you in parrables, about the Father, so at the time the Father role was greater, but when He accomplished what he came to do He than returned to the glory He had before the world was(scriptual) than He WAS ALL IN ALL. THE ALMIGHTY, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. PRINCE OF PEACE,WONDERFUL COUNCELLOR, EVERLASTING FATHER!!!! WHO COULD DO WHAT HE CAME AND DONE… NO ONE BUT GOD!!! YOUR MISSING OUT!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

What about this parable…

Luke 20:9-18 Then began he (Jesus) to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard,
    and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. And at the season he sent a servant
    to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.
    Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him
    when they see him
    . But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir:
    come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him
    What therefore shall The LORD (GOD The Father) of the vineyard do unto them?
    He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others.

And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written,
    The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall
    fall upon that stone (Rev.2:17 / Zech.3:9) shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Now Jesus sits at (the head of the corner) the right hand of “GOD The Father”=117 (Geometry and Gematria can CLEARLY ILLUSTRATE this FACT)!
    “The Large Box”=117 represents “GOD The Father”=117, “The Box”=74 inside represents “Jesus”=74: NOW at “GOD The Father's right hand”!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOOK UP THE MEANING ON SIITING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD!!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Could it mean he is not that God?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 15 2010,15:28)
    LOOK UP THE MEANING ON SIITING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

I hope you are going to take this seriously, instead of just making me work for nothing.
    Now Jesus sits at (the head of the corner) the right hand of “GOD The Father”=117.
    Geometry(Shapes) and Gematria(Numbers) can CLEARLY ILLUSTRATE this FACT and profound “Bible Truth”=117!
    “The Large Box”=117 represents “GOD The Father”=117, “The Box”=74 inside represents “Jesus”=74!

Psalm 110:1-2 The LORD(GOD The Father) said unto my Lord(Jesus),
    Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength (HolySpirit)
    out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Sit: to sit down, to dwell, to remain, inhabit
    Right: right hand or side (the stronger and more dexterous)
    Hand: a hand, power, means, direction

Luke 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written,
    The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Head: head, (in the sense of seizing)
    Corner: corner, quarter

Source: Strong's Concordance. This is TRUE “Bible Truth”=117, will you now believe?
    It's an very “Intelligent Design”: which occurred over large time scales,
    diminishing the look of man's deliberate manipulation!

Numbers verification…
    Gematria=74: Jesus=74, Messiah=74,
    cross=74, a stone=74, a corner=74.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

He humbled Himself to become man. Partially left that position(G0D)  when He came in the flesh. Thats what He is teaching you in parrables, about the Father, so at the time the Father role was greater, but when He accomplished what he came to do He than returned to the glory He had before the world was(scriptual) than He WAS ALL IN ALL. THE ALMIGHTY, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. PRINCE OF PEACE,WONDERFUL COUNCELLOR, EVERLASTING FATHER!!!! WHO COULD DO WHAT HE CAME AND DONE… NO ONE BUT GOD!!! YOUR MISSING OUT!

katjo

Hi Katjo

You cant kill God. God is Spirit. God always has been and always will be.

igorwulff
    Participant

Based on scripture you can't even say that Jesus was (Almighty) God as a human being. The bible states that God is spirit, and that He is no man nor a son of man. Also the bible states that nobody has ever seen Him, while people clearly saw Jesus. God also does not change, correct? But Jesus clearly changes, and receives power and authority in Daniel and humbled himself while coming to Earth.

Katjo… are you implying that Jesus is both Almighty God en God the Father? You understand that Abraham, is a father of many nations and that the words used for mighty god, “el gibbor” are never used as far as i know for YHWH? The translators could just as easily have rendered it with “mighty hero”… it just depends on how you interpret the word 'god'.

igorwulff
    Participant

What is your opinion regarding Babylon and how it seems connected through pagan things and false teachings in Christianity? :( Or are there other topics to discuss such matters?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (igorwulff @ Feb. 15 2010,08:53)
    Hi everyone!

TT, I think we answered quit a bit of those passages. 😉

I'm wondering what is your opinion of these?

Acts 3:13-14
    The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Johannes 20:17
    Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God

John 17:3
    And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

John 4:24
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Daniel 7:13-14
    I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed

1 Corinthians 11:3
    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 15:28
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all

John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Psalm 110:1
    The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

igor,

Not one scripture from your list denies that Jesus is God. Remember, trinitarians believe that God is three persons in one essence. We're still waiting for you guys to reply to WJ's list of scriptures. Here they are again:

Rom 9:5  
    Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of “Christ, who is God over all”, forever praised! Amen. NIV

2 Pet 1:1
    Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,   To those who through the righteousness of “our God and Savior Jesus Christ” have received a faith as precious as ours: NIV

Tit 2:13  
    while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ”,  NIV

1Jo 5:20  And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding  that we may know him that is true  and we are in him that is true  even in his Son Jesus Christ. “This is the true God and eternal life“.

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, “The mighty God”, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and “the Word was God”.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, “Thy throne, O God“, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Isa 40:3  The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD (Jesus), make straight in the desert a highway “for our God” (Jesus).

Joh 20:28, 29  
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and “my God”. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Mat 1:23  
    Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, “God with us”.

Acts 7:59,
    “And they stoned Stephen, “calling upon God”, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

The Father calls Jesus God with a big “G” so how does that work with your claim? In every place “God” is referring to Jesus it is with the big “G”! Did the Holy Spirit show you this?

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=300

thinker

igorwulff
    Participant

TT, didn't I already reply to that?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 15 2010,19:36)

katjo

Hi Katjo

You cant kill God. God is Spirit. God always has been and always will be.

How many times have we heard this lame argument? The Holy Spirit is also a spirit. Yet He took the bodily frorm of a dove. Angels are spirits. Yet they took human form in the old testament and at the tomb of Jesus.

Yes God is spirit. But He can and He has taken human form. Jesus was God in the flesh. He is glorified now and is spirit once again.

thinker

igorwulff
    Participant

hmm… yet Jesus was human on Earth…

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that He should lie,
    Nor a son of man, that He should repent.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (igorwulff @ Feb. 16 2010,05:04)
    TT, didn't I already reply to that?

igor,

My mistake. You did offer a lame reply like the lame reply below

You said:

Hmm let's try…:)

In the Greek (that was used) New Testament there aren't any upper or lower case letters used as far as I know. So the word 'god' (=theos), could just as easily be translated as God or god. Therefore it is a matter of understanding what the meaning is of a text and of a word. When revering to the God, you should translate it as God, when revering to someone who isn't the Almighty God, it should be revered to 'god'. I could be wrong ofcourse..

So you are a polytheist and you believe in more than one God.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Igor said:

Rom 9:5 (KJV)
    Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
    Many translations render it that way… of course that isn't the reason why it is right, but it makes it more likely.

Lame! What difference does it make?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Is Jesus a god?
    Did he relate to His God while on earth?
    That makes two but you call others polytheists?

igorwulff
    Participant

haha TT :D

I guess i think differently towards the word 'god'? When humans and angels can be called gods in a non-negative way and it is shown by scripture that it's meaning is of someone with authority/power/etc.. then I don't see a problem when Yeshua is called god/powerful?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You cannot prove any trinity from scripture so what are you trying to achieve here?

igorwulff
    Participant

When you think of it… there are really only few verses that actually connect Yeshua with the word 'god'… John 1:1 and the one with Thomas and maybe some more… almost all others can be explained easily in another way. However again that isn't a problem…

KangarooJack
    Participant

igor said:

2 Peter 1:1-2 (KJV)
    Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
    I see a distinction between Jesus and God here. It seems that Peter isn't revering to Jesus as God here.

Lame! The KJV translators were not consistent. Verse 11 says “Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” Verse 11 is written the exact same way as verse 2 yet the translators just put the word “our” in a different order. But the word “our” may be put in the same order in both verses:

verse 2: “Our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

verse 11: “Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

Igor,

Regarding Thomas' statement and the claims made from it, see my last post in “The Most High God”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Your foundations are getting weaker every day.
    Logic and inference never could cut the mustard.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account