For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Then WHO is the God of Jesus [jn20]or is this too difficult to answer?

Anonymous
    Inactive

NO nick its not difficult for me to answer, but you have to understand the scripture first. Why jesus talked in parrables. To difficult for me to answer??? HA! Im waiting on quite a few answers from you? LIke why is Jesus called the Almighty and the everlasting father?

katjo

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 09 2010,13:33)
    JustAskin..There is only ONe Lord and scripture tells you everywhere JESUS IS LORD!! He is Lord God. REV. 1;1 John is speaking from 1-7 KING JAMES BIBLE HAS RED LETTERS WHEN JESUS HIMSELF SPOKE…(8) (RED LETTERS)..JESUS”S WORDS… I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, the beginning and the ending,(black letters) saith the Lord, (red letters) which is and which was, and which is to come.THE ALMIGHTY!! 9, and 10 JOhn speaks again, He says he heard behind him a great voice as a trumpet,(11) RED LETTERS AGAIN,I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST(12) jOHN AGAIN; hE TURNED TO SEE THE VOICE that spoke and saw seven golden candle sticks (13) in the midst of them was one like the Son of Man 14, 15, 16, continues telling you what He wore and what he was like(17) (still John) and when I saw him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, and saying unto me,(RED LETTERS AGAIN) FEAR NOT; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST. FROM THERE TO THE END OF CHAPTER 3 IS JESUS'S WORDS. And John speaks again in 4.

God Bless…
    katjo

kato  You quote Jesus LORD. that is incorrect.  It is Jesus Lord.  No capital letters.  When you see LORD in Capital Letters it is the LORD Jehovah God.  Mainly in the Old Test. it is written that way.
    Deut. 4:35 and Deut.6:4  etc.
    Irene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene, what happens when the New testament says Lord no capitals and has God after it. Theres only one right?

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Jesus calls his brothers his children.
    He has no end but is ever alive in the Spirit of the living God.

Now WHO is the God of Jesus?

Is this God not greater than His Son [who said He is]?
    Why do you not turn to Him?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 10 2010,13:49)
    Irene, what happens when the New testament says Lord no capitals and has God after it. Theres only one right?

katjo

HI Katjo,

Yes; There is “only” ONE “Owner”!
    I fully explain your question in the last two Posts of mine…
    Click Here

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

it wouldnt be so hard to understand if everyones faith was in Jesus. He is the King of Isreal. tells us in (Matthew 27;41) (OLD TESTAMENT) I AM THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE, ISREAL'S CREATOR, YOUR KING. luke 19;38 BLESSED IS THE KING WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE Lord! (41) If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace(himself) but now it is hidden from your eyes.

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

1 peter 3;14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. do not fear what they fear, do not be frightened. But in your hearts set apart….
    CHRIST AS lord!!
    always be prepared to give a answer to everyone who ask you to give the reason for the hope you have. but do this is gentleness and respect.

(16) KEEPING A CLEAR CONSCIENCE, SO THAT THOSE WHO SPEAK,MALICIOUSLY AGAINST YOUR GOOD BEHAVIOR IN CHRIST MAY BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SLANDER.

4;13 TELLS US TO REJOICE IN THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST, SO YOU MAY BE OVERJOYED WHEN HIS GLORY IS REVEALED!!!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    You forgot to answer WHO is the God of Jesus?
    Should we not ask you any more?

JustAskin
    Participant

Katjo,

'LORD' – All capital means God Amighty, The Father, Jehovah, Yahweh, YHWH.

'Lord' – Capital 'L' only means any of: Great one, Master, Senior, King, Majesty, etc, depending on context.

'lord' – all lowercase means any one of high rank in an institution: Duke, baron, mayor, Judge, bishop, also can be applied to husband, senior in discipline, headteacher, etc.

As you can see, the latter is more normally applied as human titles and the all caps is ONLY applied to God (it is actually the substitute word for God's name which the Jews didn't want to speak in case they blasphemed).

Please read all texts with this in mind.

If you do not then you will find yourself confusing whom with what or whom else!

Anonymous
    Inactive

who is the Lord God than? No capitals!

katjo

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 10 2010,15:10)

Katjo,

JA

Good!

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is “Lord of lords, and King of kings“: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 1714

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS“. Rev 19:16

When are you going to realize that the original text did not have caps, they are added by the Translators to give the true meaning of the Greek text!

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 11 2010,05:35)
    it wouldnt be so hard to understand if everyones faith was in Jesus.  He is the King of Isreal. tells us in (Matthew 27;41)  (OLD TESTAMENT) I AM THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE, ISREAL'S CREATOR, YOUR KING. luke 19;38 BLESSED IS THE KING WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE Lord! (41) If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace(himself) but now it is hidden from your eyes.

katjo

Hi Katko,

Point #1 you have not identified what “Old Testament” verse you are referencing.

Point #2: When there are: italicized words in the “Old Testament”(AKJV Bible),
                   they are absent from the Hebrew Text ! …NOT EVEN THERE!

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Why do you take this text and offer it as 'proof'.

This no proof.

This is a TITLE. A label. A banner. It is a SHOUT!!!

You know full well what this means.

'King of kings and Lord of lords'…
    [THE] 'King' over all kings of the earth and [THE] 'Lord' over all Lords of the earth.

O mighty one, even you are overreaching yourself with this one.

It is so obviously wrong what you are trying to imply;
    It is so obvious what it means;
    It is so obvious that NOONE has ever tried to make it out to be other than what it obviously is!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 11 2010,10:15)

JA

Good!

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is “Lord of lords, and King of kings“: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 1714

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS“. Rev 19:16

When are you going to realize that the original text did not have caps, they are added by the Translators to give the true meaning of the Greek text!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Rev. 17:14 Refers to Jesus.

Rev. 19:16 Refers to Jesus' Father, “HolySpirit”(The Word)!

“Father:The Word”

Now the parable is this: The seed” is “the word of God.
    Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force,
    to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.
    Rv:1:5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead,
    and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD(HolySpirit) sitteth King for ever. (Rev.19:11-19)
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD(HolySpirit) is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 02 2010,15:09)
    You speaking there of a person just like you and I, not one who came down from heaven and formed miracles! you know, and I know you wouldn't call someone who laid hands on you God, But if  Jesus is laying hands on me, doing the healing of course I'm going to say thank you God, only God could perform such things. Why do you say I have no proof when I have given so many scriptures? Tell me this, If Jesus is Lord(one Lord)and God is a title for the Lord, and scripture tells us the Lord is our God, How do you see past that?I would really like to know.. Answer me this what is these verses saying; Acts 2;36 tells us that God has made this Jesus BOTH LORD AND CHRIST and (39) says; the promise is for all whom the lord our God will call. 36 says Jesus Is Lord and 39 says the Lord is God, explain that to me.

katjo

I know that I said I was not going to debate with you, but I see that the Words of the Bible in Acts 2:36 is being misquoted.  Lord and Christ is not in Capital letters and therefore it is not above our Heavenly Father LORD.  Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings and He deserves all honor and glory, but not worship.  That is added and wrong.  The Father God Jehovah is above all and there are plenty of Scriptures that tell us so.
    Deut. 4:35, Deut. 6:4, 1 Corinth. 6:4 , Ephesians 4:6 to name a few.  There is no trinity and it is a man made doctrine and not of God.  The first Christians never believed in that.  Unfortunately in the second century it was Quintus Septimus Florens Tetullian who first came up with it.  It is said that it wa His best achievement to Christianity.  In Math. 15:9 it tells us they :” In vain they do worship me, teaching the doctrine the commandment of man.”  
    Also some fall over the word God.  It is a title.  That is why I have no problem when Jesus is called God.  And that is true there are 2 Scriptures that I know of in Hebrew 1:8-9 by God the Father Himself and of course John 1:1.
    I don't think that when it says in John
    Ephesians 4:6…one God and Father of all, who is above all and in us all, has been done away with, like thethinker thinks.  
    You know even Satan is called God of this earth, and most are being deceived and held captive by Satan.  One day when Christ will return we will all know the truth, and we should never call each others names.  It is not befitting to all of us, no matter what we believe.  We all are Humans and still searching out the truth.  The Bereans did that daily and so should we…So please be kind to each other no matter what….
    Peace and Love Irene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 11 2010,10:15)

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 10 2010,15:10)

Katjo,

JA

Good!

Blessings WJ

W.J. The reason that the translators did that is because they did not want to misspell Jehovah, you do know that, right? I find it helpful. Irene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene, so your basically saying Jesus is a god too but not the Father God. you beleive in two than…And Im sorry BUT It blows me away how so many people think they truly know Gods word but wont go to church, because THEY ALL preach the trinity, dont get into no bible study, All these preachers who have been to college, studied the bible threw out for years, can take one or two scriptures and preach on them for a hour!, because you got to go from old to new and put facts together to know what that scripture really means BUT THEY ARE WRONG THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT! thats sad! Real sad! Than when someone shows proof and you dont like it than it was quotted wrong in the bible. BOLOGNA!! so Acts 2;36 is mis-quoted now huh? and Jesus sure got a lot of worshipping for not deserving it. And Matthew 15;9 isnt for trinitarians, thats for sure! And capital letters for Lord isnt so either. OUr faith is suppose to be in Jesus!. He is who we are suppose to be telling others about. You have to have him in your heart to even have the Holy Spirit!!
    READ THE NEW TESTAMENT!!
    katjo

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 11 2010,10:32)
    WJ,

Why do you take this text and offer it as 'proof'.

This no proof.

This is a TITLE. A label. A banner. It is a SHOUT!!!

You know full well what this means.

'King of kings and Lord of lords'…
    [THE] 'King' over all kings of the earth and [THE] 'Lord' over all Lords of the earth.

O mighty one, even you are overreaching yourself with this one.

It is so obviously wrong what you are trying to imply;
    It is so obvious what it means;
    It is so obvious that NOONE has ever tried to make it out to be other than what it obviously is!

JA,

You said that “LORD” in all capitals means God Almighty. Then when WJ gives you a scripture that refers to Christ as “LORD” in all capitals you explain it away. You dance around it.

Your insincerity is exposed.

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

TT,

Your ignorance doesn't surprise me. It is WJ who is getting desparate to prove the unproveable.

It is absolutely obvious that 'KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS' is an emphatic reference to 'King of kings and Lord of lords'

Look at the joiner 'AND', why is that capitalised?
    Why are All the letters capatilised, Jesus is King of Himself and Lord of himself?
    Or, Jesus is 'God of Gods and Jehovah of Jehovahs'?

It is like a banner, shouting out the title.

Why do you and WJ like to make yourselves seem so ignorant? I can tell you the answer straight up?

I look forward to debating and learning through pressured comebacks but you two are having a laugh at presenting deliberate ignorance as educated scriptural arguments.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account