First born of creation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Nick.

I am not following you here. Are you saying that Christ could not have come to earth before he was born as a man?

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,
    Yes.
    He was no angel messenger.
    He was like to us in all ways except sin.
    If he had a look around here before being born he cannot be truly like to us.
    He would have had a head start surely.

The creator can not be where he wants to be. Sounds pretty fishy to me. I have already proven in God's word that Jesus is God, the perfect will of God and that by him and through him all of creation came into being. I believe t8 that Nick might not be correct.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Jesus is not the creator.
    God alone is the creator.
    He is the instrument and vessel of God.

God created all things by him and though him. And as much as God is the creator, so is the Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You go too far and are teaching beyond what is revealed. No where does scripture call Jesus the creator.

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    So who made the worlds?
    He alone is the creator.

“By whom” did He make them?

Jesus is the Word of God. He is the Son of God. The Father begat the Son in the beginning, even before the heavens and the earth. And by the Word and through the Word the Father created all things.

John 1 KJV

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Word. God begat the Son. And the Son was with God. And God made the Son God of creation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H
    “And God made the Son the God of creation”

Interesting.

Where is it written?

Jesus is the Word of God. He is the Son of God. The Father begat the Son in the beginning, even before the heavens and the earth. And by the Word and through the Word the Father created all things.

John 1 KJV

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In the beginning was the Word. God begat the Son. And the Son was with God. And God made the Son God of creation.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God is the creator. The Son is the will of the Father. And the will of the Father was done by the Son to create.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    You continue to put your derived ideas alongside scripture as if they were equal to scripture.

Did not Jesus warn the Pharisees and teachers and us about doing such things?

Nick, I have done what I could do. You just will not know his ways. Your heart is hardened. You have taught yourself and you rely on your own teachings rather then the teachings of the Holy Spirit. You cannot undrestand the milk of the word, much less the meat of the word. We are not of the same spirit. You need to find a spirit filled church Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    No we have learned to recognise the sound of the Shepherds voice.

The Word

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes H,
    Could you not cope if you were deprived of a KJV? What about a Gideons bible in a hotel room-would it be an offense to your eyes or could you be fed there too? Is not that Word being written on your heart so you always have it with you? Paul did not carry a bible did he?

God will always make sure I have his word.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Get the Spirit to write the Word on your heart.
    “He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you”

“He will guide you into all the truth for he will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak;and He will disclose to you what is to come. He shall glorify me ;for He shall take what is mine, and shall disclose it to you”

Nick, I do not recognize your God. My God is the God of the bible.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Most of us here know the same God, the God of the Word, so how did you lose touch?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account