Fear of man

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The fear of man is a curse.

Deuteronomy 1:17
    ' You shall not show partiality in judgment; you shall hear the small and the great alike You shall not fear man, for the judgment is God's The case that is too hard for you, you shall bring to me, and I will hear it.'

Psalm 118:6
    The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?

Proverbs 29:25
    The fear of man brings a snare,But he who trusts in the LORD will be exalted

Ezekiel 2:6
    “And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions; neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house.

But all of Satan's mischief is under the eye of God.

He knows we are but flesh and His sons will not be tested beyond the strength given them

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God knows those who are His.
    Their hairs are even numbered.

Mt10
    28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Faith frees us from worldly fears.
    Satan's work is frustrated among us.

do not fear daughter of tsiyon, see your sovereign is coming sitting on the colt of a donkey.

and you, therefore, have grief now, but i shall see you again and your heart shall rejoice, and no one takes your joy away from you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Indeed WOB,
    But those who do not recognise the dominion of darkness and the prince of darkness who has been overcome by our Shepherd, will attribute all evil to the foolish vessel called man. Then we do have reason to be anxious as we will not have on our armour and be defending ourselves against the real enemy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account