False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2010,23:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 20 2010,23:43)
    Hi Ed, I read the thread. I see where you are coming from and I agree somewhat. We all have our own special insights into God. To me you could be right. There are scriptures that do point to Jesus being right here right now. The one that comes to mind to me is when Jesus said Matt 28v20 “an know that I am with you always, until the end of the world!”. I also agree with you that it is in sprit form, recieved at pentacost. Now this is where we get foggy. (skip this sister Irene, you ain't gonna agree with this) I don't understand or comprehend this , but this is the holy sprit. Jesus ascended in bodily form at the ascension, then returned in sprit form at pentacost, but will return in bodily form.  Matt26 v64- soon you will see the son of man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven”. Also in Zechariah chapter 14, which IMO is about the last battle, hopefully about to happen when Isreal is attacked by the muslim world and secular nations, Zec 14 V1 “I will gather all nations against Jerusalem for battle…………..v3 the Lord shall go forth and fight against those nations,,,,,,,,,,,, his feet shat rest upon the mount of olives……..v5 Then the Lord, my God, shall come, and all his holy ones with him”  This shows how uncomprehendable God is. How can God be fighting against Isreals enemys amd then come with his holy angels when he is already there? No doubt you will say that he is already there in sprit form but it says his feet will alrealy be on the mount of olives. This is where IMO The trinity is implicated, they to me (I know Irene, calm down) are in three separate persons but one God. You can't be almost God, or part of God , you are or you aren't. There is no way to understand, and thats good, because IMO if you somehow managed to you would die or lose your mind IMO. Take John 7 v37 “” if anyone thirst, let him come to me;let him drink who believes in me. Scripture has it: 'from him rivers of living water shall flow' ”  then v 39 ( Here he was referring to the sprit, whom those that casme to believe in him were to recieve. Ther was of course no sprit as yet, since Jesus had not yet been glorified). So you are right , the sprit was to come after Jesus was glorified and ascended…….but………Is it not known that the spirit spoke through the prophets? and worked wonders?  Did the sprit ascend right before Jesus was concieved, came down to overshadow Mary Luke 1 v35 “The Holy sprit will come upon you  and the power of the most high will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called the son of God” ……… There are so many debates about this, all I know is I love God as I understand him- As creator, brother, and sprit, all having the power to protect and guide me. I will understand one day, but untill then I will just trust God. Peace- Mark

Hi Marty,

I'm going to paste your reply in that thread,
    and we can converse more over there; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Did you mead Marty or Mark?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 21 2010,00:05)
    Ed, One more thing, as I was reading Gods word , this question came to mind. The second to the very last sentance in the bible is Rev 22 v20 “Yes, I am coming soon!”  This was definately after pentacost, while John was exiled on Patmos. How could Jesus say he is coming when he is already here as you propose?Peace

Hi Mark,

Not everyone has had their Pentecost yet! They first must have “The Passover”!

Rev.22:20 He which testifieth these things saith,
    Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

I responded to you in the other thread.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 21 2010,00:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2010,23:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 20 2010,23:43)
    Hi Ed, I read the thread. I see where you are coming from and I agree somewhat. We all have our own special insights into God. To me you could be right. There are scriptures that do point to Jesus being right here right now. The one that comes to mind to me is when Jesus said Matt 28v20 “an know that I am with you always, until the end of the world!”. I also agree with you that it is in sprit form, recieved at pentacost. Now this is where we get foggy. (skip this sister Irene, you ain't gonna agree with this) I don't understand or comprehend this , but this is the holy sprit. Jesus ascended in bodily form at the ascension, then returned in sprit form at pentacost, but will return in bodily form.  Matt26 v64- soon you will see the son of man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven”. Also in Zechariah chapter 14, which IMO is about the last battle, hopefully about to happen when Isreal is attacked by the muslim world and secular nations, Zec 14 V1 “I will gather all nations against Jerusalem for battle…………..v3 the Lord shall go forth and fight against those nations,,,,,,,,,,,, his feet shat rest upon the mount of olives……..v5 Then the Lord, my God, shall come, and all his holy ones with him”  This shows how uncomprehendable God is. How can God be fighting against Isreals enemys amd then come with his holy angels when he is already there? No doubt you will say that he is already there in sprit form but it says his feet will alrealy be on the mount of olives. This is where IMO The trinity is implicated, they to me (I know Irene, calm down) are in three separate persons but one God. You can't be almost God, or part of God , you are or you aren't. There is no way to understand, and thats good, because IMO if you somehow managed to you would die or lose your mind IMO. Take John 7 v37 “” if anyone thirst, let him come to me;let him drink who believes in me. Scripture has it: 'from him rivers of living water shall flow' ”  then v 39 ( Here he was referring to the sprit, whom those that casme to believe in him were to recieve. Ther was of course no sprit as yet, since Jesus had not yet been glorified). So you are right , the sprit was to come after Jesus was glorified and ascended…….but………Is it not known that the spirit spoke through the prophets? and worked wonders?  Did the sprit ascend right before Jesus was concieved, came down to overshadow Mary Luke 1 v35 “The Holy sprit will come upon you  and the power of the most high will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called the son of God” ……… There are so many debates about this, all I know is I love God as I understand him- As creator, brother, and sprit, all having the power to protect and guide me. I will understand one day, but untill then I will just trust God. Peace- Mark

Hi Marty,

I'm going to paste your reply in that thread,
    and we can converse more over there; OK?

God bless

Did you mead Marty or Mark?

Hi Mark,

Sorry, I meant Mark!

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 21 2010,00:05)
    Ed, One more thing, as I was reading Gods word , this question came to mind. The second to the very last sentance in the bible is Rev 22 v20 “Yes, I am coming soon!”  This was definately after pentacost, while John was exiled on Patmos. How could Jesus say he is coming when he is already here as you propose?Peace

Mark I just made a post in the Preexisting and this is what I said

Posted: Oct. 21 2010,00:22

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 20 2010,23:36)
    Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2010,00:02)
    Hi Gene,
    Are you saying that you believe Jesus is going to float in the sky on clouds?

Ed,

“They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Matthew 24: 30

“Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. Even so, Amen.” Revelation 1:7

shimmer!

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

I have to ask you, do you really believe that a flesh body can see Jesus in all of His power and great glory? Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

Jhn 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

That is what Jesus was and that is what Jesus is now. And that is how Jesus will return. After all is done and He will do what it says in Rev. 19:13-16 we will have a New Earth and a New Heaven. The old will be gone…..God will come to Earth in the New Jerusalem. And God Himself will dwell with men.
    To those who are Spirit Beings like the Saints and the Spirit Beings that stand in front of God's Throne in

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

The meek will inherit the Earth and will be flesh……That is why there is the Tree of Life…….. They will eat from that Tree and live forever…..

I like to believe that we are in the group which stand before the Throne of God and worship Him day and night….. We are under Christ blood and is washing us clean…..

Peace and Love Irene
    ——————————————————————————–

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,00:30)
    Ed,

“They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” Matthew 24: 30

“Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. Even so, Amen.” Revelation 1:7

Hi Irene,

These are the clouds the Bible refers to!

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses,
    let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us,
    and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Clouds of rain, meaning doctrine?

Prov:16:15: In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
    Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew,
    as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Perhaps you need to do word studies a bit more; huh?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2010,08:03)

Ed,

Hi Irene,

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses,

Prov:16:15: In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
    Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

Dt 32:2 Let my teaching fall like rain
    and my words descend like dew,
    like showers on new grass,
    like abundant rain on tender plants.

Dt 32:3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
    Oh, praise the greatness of our God

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2010,03:40)

Ed,

Hi Irene,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

Not just merely teachings, but DOCTRINE! (Eph.4:14)
    That's why you should stick to the AKJV bible,
    it would help remove a lot of confusion!

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro,
    and carried about with every wind of doctrine
    , by the sleight of men,
    and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

God bless
    ed j (Joshua 22:34)

Baker
    Participant

Ed,

Hi Irene,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Ed Most here are conserned that Jesus cAme in the flesh, yet Scruipture says that He will come in all power and gtreat glory……Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,04:12)

Ed  Most here are conserned that Jesus cAme in the flesh, yet Scruipture says that He will come in all power and gtreat glory……Irene

Hi Irene,

That's what happened on Pentecost! Know your Bible!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2010,04:31)

Ed  Most here are conserned that Jesus cAme in the flesh, yet Scruipture says that He will come in all power and gtreat glory……Irene

Hi Irene,

So Christ returned on Pentecost? Thats a new one, I don't think so…. So where is the Temple and where is Jesus? Satan will be chained and I do not see that either. Still plenty of wrong doing going on….and I do know my Bible, look in the mirror…..One more thing I am really getting sick and tired of the likes of you getting personal…….Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,05:23)

Hi Irene,

So Christ returned on Pentecost?  Thats a new one, I don't think so…. So where is the Temple and where is Jesus? Satan will be chained and I do not see that either.  Still plenty of wrong doing going on….and I do know my Bible, look in  the mirror…..One more thing I am really getting sick and tired of the likes of you getting personal…….Irene

Hi Irene,

What is this suppose to mean?…

So where is the Temple and where is Jesus?

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2010,11:04)

Ed,

Hi Irene,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

, by the sleight of men,

God bless

edj

you are not a true teacher i mean a teacher of truth ,this is a fact ,with all i have see in your quotes ,

you are merely a jumper to and from,

you have eyes but do not see ,i cannot talk about your ears .

to me you have vanity more than real Godly knowledge,
    your numbers prove that.you like to show off.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2010,05:28)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 21 2010,05:23)

Hi Irene,

So Christ returned on Pentecost?  Thats a new one, I don't think so…. So where is the Temple and where is Jesus? Satan will be chained and I do not see that either.  Still plenty of wrong doing going on….and I do know my Bible, look in  the mirror…..One more thing I am really getting sick and tired of the likes of you getting personal…….Irene

Hi Irene,

What is this suppose to mean?…

So where is the Temple and where is Jesus?

Ed J

Pierre is right, and I will from now say what I should have done in the first place. Good ridden…… you are nothing about truth and all about what your believe and no one else knows nothing. Numbers and that's it and advertising your Book, with numbers????? Right……bye, bye Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Irene,

Till we meet again!
    Ta ta.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed. You seem mighty testy. :angry: I read your post on the other thread. Brother these are your intrepretations. They aren't necessarily God's truth. If you tell me they are then you might as well be Catholic too. You are the pope of your own church, and whatever you feel is the truth is gospel. I see some of your points, others I do not agree with but it would be pointless to show scriptures contradicting you because undoubtably you will find more to support you and I will find more to support me and …………………..we enter whats commonly refered to as a “peeing contest”. I think whats more important than proving a point is sharing and showing Christ love, and if you don't or can't do that then imo you need to read John in whatever transation you like, and realize that Love is the Point.:)  Love- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

“I have to ask you, do you really believe that a flesh body can see Jesus in all of His power and great glory?  Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.”

Hey Irene. Your on to something that I think will happen. I'm not saying this is truth, and I do not want to distract from the real point of the gospel, but I do think this will possibly happen– I think that when the world ends and everyone is in sprit form and our bodys are lying dead on the ground, we will see everything in the nest dimension. I think all the unbelievers and haters of the good will really regret having rejected God and his message, because they will be experiencing what they did not believe. That is what I think, and nobody knows for sure, but think you could be right in that living people cannot see God.  As God told Moses when he asked to see Gods face Exodus 33 v20-“But my face you cannot see, for no man sees me and still lives”. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2010,05:40)

Ed,

Hi Irene,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

, by the sleight of men,

God bless

edj

you are not a true teacher i mean a teacher of truth ,this is a fact ,with all i have see in your quotes ,

Pierre

Pierre is right, and I will from now say what I should have done in the first place.  Good ridden…… you are nothing about truth and all about what your believe and no one else knows nothing.  Numbers and that's it and advertising your Book, with numbers?? Right……bye, bye   Irene

I wish we would not get to this point. What would non-bielievers think if they were reading this?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 21 2010,22:53)
    Ed. You seem mighty testy. :angry: I read your post on the other thread. Brother these are your intrepretations. They aren't necessarily God's truth. If you tell me they are then you might as well be Catholic too. You are the pope of your own church, and whatever you feel is the truth is gospel. I see some of your points, others I do not agree with but it would be pointless to show scriptures contradicting you because undoubtably you will find more to support you and I will find more to support me and …………………..we enter whats commonly refered to as a “peeing contest”. I think whats more important than proving a point is sharing and showing Christ love, and if you don't or can't do that then imo you need to read John in whatever transation you like, and realize that Love is the Point.:)  Love- Mark

HI Mark,

With me it's not about trying to convince anybody,
    but only about expressing my view of God.
    It's God's Job to help us to see truth.
    If not interested, that's fine too.

God bless
    Ed J

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 21 2010,23:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2010,05:40)

Ed,

Hi Irene,

God bless

edj

wow,wow

doctrine?doctrine????

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

, by the sleight of men,

God bless

edj

Pierre

Pierre is right, and I will from now say what I should have done in the first place.  Good ridden…… you are nothing about truth and all about what your believe and no one else knows nothing.  Numbers and that's it and advertising your Book, with numbers?? Right……bye, bye   Irene

I wish we would not get to this point. What would non-believers think if they were reading this?

Hi Mark! Yes, most believe that Christ will come in the flesh, which I do not believe for a minute. He is divine now and will never die again. 2 Peter tells us so……I tell you there are some on here that want to make it blue when it is red….
    I am glad your sticking around…. You do have a good understanding of Scriptures….and the Love for our Almighty God….and our Savior Jesus Christ…..You are right that I wish too that I have to say to another bye, bye, but I do not want to continue with Scriptures that He does not believe. Pierre is so right, He is a false teacher….
    Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Irene,

Matt.5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you,
    and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:
    for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account