False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

“I do think that calling the pope the “Holy Father” is blasphemous(I even wrote several priest and my bishop that).”

I do not have to set an example, Jesus already did that. Thats why I did this. Peace.

Baker
    Participant

Mark! We used to got o a Church afte we left the Catholic Church, that kept the Sabbath. We did not understadn the new Covenant at that time and now wee do. It is only for the Jewish people now. Because perpetual means forever. The New Covenant is in

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

and the great commandments in

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    And Jesus also magnified the Law and made it Holy. Now if we hate our Brothers, we have commmited murder in our hearts. etc.

Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

I do not hate you Irene, I love you. I would never murder you in my heart or otherwise. I do my best. It may not be perfect, but I know when I look in the mirror it is my best. Peace sister, love too- Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 19 2010,13:30)
    I do not hate you Irene, I love you. I would never murder you in my heart or otherwise. I do my best. It may not be perfect, but I know when I look in the mirror it is my best. Peace sister, love too- Mark

Mark. I did not imply that you hate me, Oh no!!!!!!

But I am glad that you said that anyway…..

I just don't understand you that's all…..

Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Look Irene, long ago, in the 1st or 2nd century, there was this church guide called the didache I think. No its not scriptural, but to me it says how the church was run “back in the day”. There was no pope. there was no man invented crap. It was just Jesus and baptisms and norms of running church. It would be nice if we could all go back to the basics instead of argueing like politicians. But I doubt that is possible. When Israel is attacked and the do-do hits the fan we will find out exactly what is what, but until then lets just agree on the saving power of Jesus. Can you at least agree with me on that? Me

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 19 2010,19:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 19 2010,12:11)
    all

there are no Jews or Greeks all the same wen Peter wen to Cornelius,all one people the sacrifice of Christ is now given to all men ,they just have to believe in Christ.

Pierre

Pierre!  The Jewish people are under the old Covenant yet.  Some have become Christian but fior them  the old Covenant is still in place.  Read

Exd 31:16   Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.  

and

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.  

Because it is a perpetual covenant that it is still for the Jewish people.  Perpetual means forever.   Peace Irene

Irene

I do not see it that way,let me explain what i understand,

Pierre! The Jewish people are under the old Covenant yet. Some have become Christian but fior them the old Covenant is still in place. Read

Exd 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.
    —————————————————-
    Heb 4:1 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.
    Heb 4:2 For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith.
    Heb 4:3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,
    “So I declared on oath in my anger,
    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”
    IS THIS PAUL EXPLAINING THAT BECAUSE THEY REFUSE THE NEW COVENANT BY FAITH IN CHRIST ,THE JEWS WILL NOT ENTER THE SABBATH OF GOD.

Heb 4:9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God;
    Heb 4:10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.
    Heb 4:11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience.
    Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
    Heb 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

NOW PAUL CONTINUE TO SHOW THAT THE LAW OF THE TEMPLE IS NOT ON EARTH BUT IN HEAVEN AND SO BECOME THE TRUE LAW.
    Heb 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.
    Heb 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,
    Heb 6:20 where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

IT IS IN THIS WAY THAT THE LAW BECOMES ETERNAL, FOEVER,NOT BY MEN.

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

Exd 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

NOTHING AS CHANGED THAT BUT IT IS FOR THE GREATER AND BETTER COVENANT.
    Heb 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.
    Heb 3:2 He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God’s house.
    Heb 3:3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.
    Heb 3:4 For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
    Heb 3:5 Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, testifying to what would be said in the future.
    Heb 3:6 But Christ is faithful as a son over God’s house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

YOU SAY;Because it is a perpetual covenant that it is still for the Jewish people. Perpetual means forever. Peace Irene
    ———————————-

Ac 3:25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’
    Ac 7:8 Then he gave Abraham the covenant of circumcision. And Abraham became the father of Isaac and circumcised him eight days after his birth. Later Isaac became the father of Jacob, and Jacob became the father of the twelve patriarchs.
    Ro 11:27 And this is my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins.”
    1Co 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
    2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
    2Co 3:14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away

FOR THE JEWS WHO DID NOT WANT TO ACCEPT CHRIST,THIS IS WHAT HE SAYS;;
    Mt 22:40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
    Mt 23:2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
    Mt 23:13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
    Mt 23:15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
    Mt 23:23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
    Mt 23:25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
    Mt 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.
    Mt 23:29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous
    SO NOW CHRIST CAME TO US TO ACCOMPLISH THE LAW BUT THIS IS NOT FINISHED JUST YET;
    Mt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
    Mt 5:18 I tell you the truth, until
    heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished

Luk 7:30 But the Pharisees and experts in the law rejected God’s purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT WILL BE FINISH AT THE END WEN CHRIST TURNS ALL THINGS TO HIS FATHER THEN ALL IS OF GOD.

but for the Jews who refused and refusing Christ ,the law remain in effect this is not God making it is them,and so Christ told them you live by the law you will be judge by the law,
    but how can a Jew worship there God according to the law and have no temple??they can not pick and chose the laws they want to practice or not,it is either all the law or Christ by faith.

Pierre

i only written in capitals for distinction.

Baker
    Participant

Pierre!  You are given me a lot of Scriptures and to some degree you might be right.  However that Covenant that God made with Israel is a perpetual Covenant which means forever.  It is a sign that is between God and Israel.  They also keep all of God's Feast listed in Lev. 23.  The Scriptures you gave are for Christians some will not understand.  That we can see here on HNF alone.  So to might hear the word of God and in the past, but will not agree with it and are mostly ignoring.  That goes for most of organized religion.  Most believe in the trinity.  I looked up perpetual in the Dictionary and it does say it is forever.  So a covenant God made with Israel alone, even the Sabbath day….. So many just don't understand the new Covenant.  Even the Ten Commandments they think that it is still binding when Jesus gave us much much more……He magnified the Law and made it Holy.  We also have to remember Jesus came to do the will of Him who send Jesus, so whatever He says God is saying.  You also putting your own words to what is eternal, it is not for us, but He made it with the children of Israel…..As far as the Pharisees are concerned they could not understand anything. Also when God does something and makes a Covenant and says it is forever , it will not change for those He made the covenant with.

Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 19 2010,13:39)
    Look Irene, long ago, in the 1st or 2nd century, there was this church guide called the didache I think. No its not scriptural, but to me it says how the church was run “back in the day”. There was no pope. there was no man invented crap. It was just Jesus and baptisms and norms of running church. It would be nice if we could all go back to the basics instead of argueing like politicians. But I doubt that is possible. When Israel is attacked and the do-do hits the fan we will find out exactly what is what, but until then lets just agree on the saving power of Jesus. Can you at least agree with me on that? Me

Mark! Have you told all of this to your Brothers and Sisters in the Catholic Church? I remember when we left that Church and told some of our friends that, they said are you kidding me, Peter is our first Pope. It was in the third Century when Constantine after a brutal and bloody three century He put a stop to it, and made the Roman Universal Church the Church of the land…. it was Quintus Septimius Florence Tertullian who was born to pagan Parents came up with the trinity and Constantine made it Law. The first Christians did not keep it. Out of that Church came the Roman Catholic Church. And all other splinter groups also…. Most do believe in the trinity….It is not written in the Bible. I don't know where you are getting the information about the Church you mentioned, I would not believe that. Sorry. However what Constantine and Tertullian did is Ancient History. There was no Church in the first three centuries. The Christians back then were persecuted and died in the Millions. I believe that those Christians are going to be reigning with Christ in the Millenium. They died for Christ. Constantine also made all Holy Days into Holidays like Christmas and Easter. I find it so ironic that Christ was not even born on Dec. 25, yes I can prove that. As far as arguing goes, I do not call what I do any way arguing. I want to debate and do not get personal unless someone else attacks me….. And even then, I will report that person rather then arguing back…… You seen tiles with some here, the Moderator will give them tiles and when you have five you are not aloud to come and post any longer. The trouble comes when some that do not agree with some doctrines get angry, and that I like to prevent, it is not right to do……I do know how hard it is when someone is telling you what you have believed to be truth is not, and you cant find it in the Bible. The trinity is such a doctrine, you can't find it in the Bible, but I can prove it wrong. I have given you those Scriptures, I think….I do agree however what you are saying about Israel going to be attacked. Yes, under Christ blood we are save….. We agree on that too. Everything else we let Christ decide which is truth and which is not, when He returns, agreed?

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 20 2010,10:27)
    Pierre!  You are given me a lot of Scriptures and to some degree you might be right.  However that Covenant that God made with Israel is a perpetual Covenant which means forever.  It is a sign that is between God and Israel.  They also keep all of God's Feast listed in Lev. 23.  The Scriptures you gave are for Christians some will not understand.  That we can see here on HNF alone.  So to might hear the word of God and in the past, but will not agree with it and are mostly ignoring.  That goes for most of organized religion.  Most believe in the trinity.  I looked up perpetual in the Dictionary and it does say it is forever.  So a covenant God made with Israel alone, even the Sabbath day….. So many just don't understand the new Covenant.  Even the Ten Commandments they think that it is still binding when Jesus gave us much much more……He magnified the Law and made it Holy.  We also have to remember Jesus came to do the will of Him who send Jesus, so whatever He says God is saying.  You also putting your own words to what is eternal, it is not for us, but He made it with the children of Israel…..As far as the Pharisees are concerned they could not understand anything.   Also when God does something and makes a Covenant and says it is forever , it will not change for those He made the covenant with.  

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Do you beleive Gods word ??
    do you think that God change and now accepts people who do not have true faith are now in his favors???
    were is that in scriptures,???

the truth is the truth and there is no way that one who does not love truth of God can be saved.

if you want there is more scriptures to quote on this ,
    and it does not matter what people believes it is what God says that rules,

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

“Everything else we let Christ decide which is truth and which is not, when He returns, agreed?”

Absolutely sister, agreed and amen. Peace

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 20 2010,11:57)
    “Everything else we let Christ decide which is truth and which is not, when He returns,   agreed?”  

See you then and OPeace adn Love to you Brother….Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 20 2010,05:19)

Pierre!  You are given me a lot of Scriptures and to some degree you might be right.  However that Covenant that God made with Israel is a perpetual Covenant which means forever.  It is a sign that is between God and Israel.  They also keep all of God's Feast listed in Lev. 23.  The Scriptures you gave are for Christians some will not understand.  That we can see here on HNF alone.  So to might hear the word of God and in the past, but will not agree with it and are mostly ignoring.  That goes for most of organized religion.  Most believe in the trinity.  I looked up perpetual in the Dictionary and it does say it is forever.  So a covenant God made with Israel alone, even the Sabbath day….. So many just don't understand the new Covenant.  Even the Ten Commandments they think that it is still binding when Jesus gave us much much more……He magnified the Law and made it Holy.  We also have to remember Jesus came to do the will of Him who send Jesus, so whatever He says God is saying.  You also putting your own words to what is eternal, it is not for us, but He made it with the children of Israel…..As far as the Pharisees are concerned they could not understand anything.   Also when God does something and makes a Covenant and says it is forever , it will not change for those He made the covenant with.  

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

do you think that God change and now accepts people who do not have true faith are now in his favors???

the truth is the truth and there is no way that one who does not love truth of God can be saved.

Pierre

Pierre!  Yes, of course I believe the word of God, and I also believe that when God makes a covenant and says it is forever, it is.  Not all Jews are like the pharisees, just like all Christians are not in Gods realm.  I think sorry but you are not reading the old covenant to see that it is forever.  It is only the Sabbath that I am talking about.  It is a sign between God and the children of Israel, that is what it says….
    That too is Gods word…… Don't deny that.  
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 20 2010,19:37)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 20 2010,05:19)

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Pierre

Pierre!  Yes, of course I believe the word of God, and I also believe that when God makes a covenant and says it is forever, it is.  Not all Jews are like the pharisees, just like all Christians are not in Gods realm.  I think sorry but you are not reading the old covenant to see that it is forever.  It is only the Sabbath that I am talking about.  It is a sign between God and the children of Israel, that is what it says….
    That too is Gods word…… Don't deny that.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

you should read all the scriptures i quoted you in this way you would have understood what Paul is saying ;that the old covenant as be taking over by the new one what is the true covenant the eternal one ,even nothing is changed just that the new one is spiritual and that the true temple of God is in heaven,with Christ the head and 144k the body or bride,

and that the real children of Abraham are not the ones trough the flesh but trough the promise, the promise being trough Christ and this is were the today Israel is no part.

do you understand ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 20 2010,11:57)
    “Everything else we let Christ decide which is truth and which is not, when He returns,   agreed?”  

Hi Mark,

Jesus returned (in Spirit form) on Pentecost. (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, Jesus hasnt returned yet, though the Spirit of truth, the comforter is here and will remain to the end,

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 19 2010,13:22)
    Hi Shimmer:

When I heard the Seventh day Adventist teaching regarding the Sabbath several years ago, I went to God in prayer asking him if their teaching was correct.  I also went to visit the Seventh Adventist church in this process because if this is what God wanted I wanted to do whatever God wanted.

What God has taught me is that it is not the day that matters, but the principle that is taught in keeping the Sabbath.  In the bible, Saturday, Friday at 6PM until 6PM on Saturday, is the Sabbath.  We know that is the truth.

Although I have been taught that it is the principle that matters, when God puts me in authority in the church, I will teach observance of the Sabbath on Saturday like it was in the bible, in order to stop the arguing about the day in order to bring the church into unity.  

About your other questions in the book of Revelation, I will have to print what you have written and study what you have said before I can give an answer.

The Seventh day Adventists take this issue about the Sabbath to an extreme just as the Pharisees did.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty, it's good that you ask God in prayer, I thought the same thing as you, that it's taken to the extreme, but I wont judge them, they are good people, they have many truths.

mikeangel
    Participant

Hi Ed, I read the thread. I see where you are coming from and I agree somewhat. We all have our own special insights into God. To me you could be right. There are scriptures that do point to Jesus being right here right now. The one that comes to mind to me is when Jesus said Matt 28v20 “an know that I am with you always, until the end of the world!”. I also agree with you that it is in sprit form, recieved at pentacost. Now this is where we get foggy. (skip this sister Irene, you ain't gonna agree with this) I don't understand or comprehend this , but this is the holy sprit. Jesus ascended in bodily form at the ascension, then returned in sprit form at pentacost, but will return in bodily form.  Matt26 v64- soon you will see the son of man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven”. Also in Zechariah chapter 14, which IMO is about the last battle, hopefully about to happen when Isreal is attacked by the muslim world and secular nations, Zec 14 V1 “I will gather all nations against Jerusalem for battle…………..v3 the Lord shall go forth and fight against those nations,,,,,,,,,,,, his feet shat rest upon the mount of olives……..v5 Then the Lord, my God, shall come, and all his holy ones with him”  This shows how uncomprehendable God is. How can God be fighting against Isreals enemys amd then come with his holy angels when he is already there? No doubt you will say that he is already there in sprit form but it says his feet will alrealy be on the mount of olives. This is where IMO The trinity is implicated, they to me (I know Irene, calm down) are in three separate persons but one God. You can't be almost God, or part of God , you are or you aren't. There is no way to understand, and thats good, because IMO if you somehow managed to you would die or lose your mind IMO. Take John 7 v37 “” if anyone thirst, let him come to me;let him drink who believes in me. Scripture has it: 'from him rivers of living water shall flow' ”  then v 39 ( Here he was referring to the sprit, whom those that casme to believe in him were to recieve. Ther was of course no sprit as yet, since Jesus had not yet been glorified). So you are right , the sprit was to come after Jesus was glorified and ascended…….but………Is it not known that the spirit spoke through the prophets? and worked wonders?  Did the sprit ascend right before Jesus was concieved, came down to overshadow Mary Luke 1 v35 “The Holy sprit will come upon you  and the power of the most high will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called the son of God” ……… There are so many debates about this, all I know is I love God as I understand him- As creator, brother, and sprit, all having the power to protect and guide me. I will understand one day, but untill then I will just trust God. Peace- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 20 2010,23:04)
    Ed, Jesus hasnt returned yet, though the Spirit of truth, the comforter is here and will remain to the end,

HI Shimmer,

How do you explain John 14:23?

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 20 2010,23:43)
    Hi Ed, I read the thread. I see where you are coming from and I agree somewhat. We all have our own special insights into God. To me you could be right. There are scriptures that do point to Jesus being right here right now. The one that comes to mind to me is when Jesus said Matt 28v20 “an know that I am with you always, until the end of the world!”. I also agree with you that it is in sprit form, recieved at pentacost. Now this is where we get foggy. (skip this sister Irene, you ain't gonna agree with this) I don't understand or comprehend this , but this is the holy sprit. Jesus ascended in bodily form at the ascension, then returned in sprit form at pentacost, but will return in bodily form.  Matt26 v64- soon you will see the son of man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming on the clouds of heaven”. Also in Zechariah chapter 14, which IMO is about the last battle, hopefully about to happen when Isreal is attacked by the muslim world and secular nations, Zec 14 V1 “I will gather all nations against Jerusalem for battle…………..v3 the Lord shall go forth and fight against those nations,,,,,,,,,,,, his feet shat rest upon the mount of olives……..v5 Then the Lord, my God, shall come, and all his holy ones with him”  This shows how uncomprehendable God is. How can God be fighting against Isreals enemys amd then come with his holy angels when he is already there? No doubt you will say that he is already there in sprit form but it says his feet will alrealy be on the mount of olives. This is where IMO The trinity is implicated, they to me (I know Irene, calm down) are in three separate persons but one God. You can't be almost God, or part of God , you are or you aren't. There is no way to understand, and thats good, because IMO if you somehow managed to you would die or lose your mind IMO. Take John 7 v37 “” if anyone thirst, let him come to me;let him drink who believes in me. Scripture has it: 'from him rivers of living water shall flow' ”  then v 39 ( Here he was referring to the sprit, whom those that casme to believe in him were to recieve. Ther was of course no sprit as yet, since Jesus had not yet been glorified). So you are right , the sprit was to come after Jesus was glorified and ascended…….but………Is it not known that the spirit spoke through the prophets? and worked wonders?  Did the sprit ascend right before Jesus was concieved, came down to overshadow Mary Luke 1 v35 “The Holy sprit will come upon you  and the power of the most high will overshadow you; hence, the holy offspring to be born will be called the son of God” ……… There are so many debates about this, all I know is I love God as I understand him- As creator, brother, and sprit, all having the power to protect and guide me. I will understand one day, but untill then I will just trust God. Peace- Mark

Hi Marty,

I'm going to paste your reply in that thread,
    and we can converse more over there; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed, One more thing, as I was reading Gods word , this question came to mind. The second to the very last sentance in the bible is Rev 22 v20 “Yes, I am coming soon!” This was definately after pentacost, while John was exiled on Patmos. How could Jesus say he is coming when he is already here as you propose?Peace

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account