False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 29 2010,03:47)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,06:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 28 2010,12:50)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 28 2010,18:33)
    You blow my mind Pierre. You can take a loving gesture to another person out of love and try to make something bad of it. IMO you are being evil trying to made good into bad. Peace

MA

it is not my intention to hurt you in anyway,but we all who are Christian and so fallow Christ and the apostles ,then let stick with them and not with the world cult,practice,devotions .

see for yourself the truth in Christ be a free man and be seen righteous in the eyes of God.

Pierre

If Paul said to greet one another with a holy kiss, and in another place with a holy embrace, I do not think he would have a problem with holding hands. I think you have a problem with it because you might live in an isolated life that has not many affections from other people. I love it. God loves it. You don't because you seem to be self rightious, and like the scribes and pharasees base your salvation on strict observance of laws and not your heart and love.  You never answer questions so I know you will not answer  even though I do my best to answer yours – #1 What do you do besides quote scripture and critisize people on here? Do you do anything for the poor? The Widowed? The Homeless? The sick and in prison? If by chance you do answer that it would tell me really if you are a true christian. If you don't that you are just talk, and talk is cheap. Godbless

Mark

i do not have a mission to save and prevent all the stupidity of the world of men,
    men has created his own environment when he sinned,
    since then he has turn his back toward God for wisdom,
    mainly men are poor because of there government keep them poor,and many are just lazy.(i am not talking about the impaired.)
    I have by all means practice charity on my pathway,

and why should i go to preach to criminals?Paul was talking about Christians in jail for Christ name,

also just remember that the hearth is very unreliable who can control it? say scriptures.

do not trust your hearth it could lead away from God this is why you need the word of God.

Pierre

Sounds like excuses and justifacations for not doing what God wants. He made it very clear in the bible that these are the things he wants, yet you have reasons for not doing them, but justify yourself by contradicting even basic things like holding hands and saying the our father. Love Pierre, Love is everything. God is love. If you have the whole bible memorized and do not love and forgive and have compassion you have nothing. Peace

terraricca
    Participant

Mark
    i have to go

but i will get back on this

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,11:00)

You blow my mind Pierre. You can take a loving gesture to another person out of love and try to make something bad of it. IMO you are being evil trying to made good into bad. Peace

MA

it is not my intention to hurt you in anyway,but we all who are Christian and so fallow Christ and the apostles ,then let stick with them and not with the world cult,practice,devotions .

see for yourself the truth in Christ be a free man and be seen righteous in the eyes of God.

Pierre

If Paul said to greet one another with a holy kiss, and in another place with a holy embrace, I do not think he would have a problem with holding hands. I think you have a problem with it because you might live in an isolated life that has not many affections from other people. I love it. God loves it. You don't because you seem to be self rightious, and like the scribes and pharasees base your salvation on strict observance of laws and not your heart and love.  You never answer questions so I know you will not answer  even though I do my best to answer yours – #1 What do you do besides quote scripture and critisize people on here? Do you do anything for the poor? The Widowed? The Homeless? The sick and in prison? If by chance you do answer that it would tell me really if you are a true christian. If you don't that you are just talk, and talk is cheap. Godbless

Mark

i do not have a mission to save and prevent all the stupidity of the world of men,
    mainly men are poor because of there government keep them poor,and many are just lazy.(i am not talking about the impaired.)

and why should i go to preach to criminals?Paul was talking about Christians in jail for Christ name,

also just remember that the hearth is very unreliable who can control it? say scriptures.

do not trust your hearth it could lead away from God this is why you need the word of God.

Pierre

Sounds like excuses and justifacations for not doing what God wants. He made it very clear in the bible that these are the things he wants, yet you have reasons for not doing them, but justify yourself by contradicting even basic things like holding hands and saying the our father. Love Pierre, Love is everything. God is love. If you have the whole bible memorized and do not love and forgive and have compassion you have nothing. Peace

You re so right. God is Love and in Love we should worship our Heavenly Father. Saying the Our father is right to do, but that is not to repeat and repeat, like the Catholics are doing in saying the Rosary. We should out of our hearths worship God. That is what He wants, not repeat after repeats…..Also we don't really know what a person does at Home or at work, and to judge anyone is wrong to do….. Pierre has been around for a while and I really don't see Him judging unless He has a reason to do so….. I have not read all of your post's, so I can't say why He did so…But when you say that He is selfrightous , are you not judging also???? Two wrongs will never make a right……Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,18:00)

MA

Pierre

Mark

Pierre

MA

how do i justify myself by saying what i said??

the apostles did not do it and you want me to do what is not scriptural??

were are my contradictions in holding hands?

Love for God is everything,and secondly love your fellow men.

yes God as LOVE but he also give us a double edge sword.

who says i do not forgive?who says i do not have compassion?

are you assuming all those things.

were in my quotes did i show those things you accuse me of???

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too? In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 30 2010,05:20)
    Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too?  In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

Mark

yes i was baptise twice, ones as a catholic baby and ones in the way Christ was full immersion.in the name of Christ.
    wen i was 23 years old,

and no i do not part taking in the heavenly call,

as remembering Christ sacrifice ,yes i do that on a daily base 24/7 it never leaves my mine.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,22:20)
    Pierre, The reason that I am posting this in all of your responses is because even though I do my best to answer your questions in good faith, you ignore mine, especially when the answers you would be forced to give would show your duplicity. You then used one statement I made about holding hands with other people and saying the our father and tried to say it was wrong, when it would be black and white right, in that that is the one prayer Jesus gave us and holding hands would be showing love to one another as he commanded. You then respond by cutting and pasteing incredibly long articles that have nothing to do with our discussion………… Baptism is not a catholic ritual, Jesus was baptised. You got the ignorance to call him pagan? Communion was instituted by Jesus at the last supper, and he asked us to do that in memory of him. You got the guts to call that pagan too?  In alll of that being said, you never answered the questions- Were you baptised in a church? Any church? Have you taken the lords supper in thirty years? Be honest. I will ask you that until you give me a honest answer like I give you. (Treating others as you would be treated) You answer those and I will discuss my specifics. Please. Peace and Love- Mark

Mark! Are you a Catholic? I will say something regarding that, if you are….Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene, I am christian first. I put my trust in God . I was raised Catholic, went through the sacraments, and still attend with my family sometimes. I have written letters to my priests and bishop about the inconsistancies between the church and scripture. To be thrown out would be an honor. I volunteer at an Episcopal church on Sun. and was married in a Methodist church in West Memphis Arkansas. My wife is Baptist and we have an active and fruitful prayer life. In answer to your question I am Christian. Godbless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 30 2010,13:25)
    Irene, I am christian first. I put my trust in God . I was raised Catholic, went through the sacraments, and still attend with my family sometimes. I have written letters to my priests and bishop about the inconsistancies between the church and scripture. To be thrown out would be an honor.  I volunteer at an Episcopal church on Sun. and was married in a Methodist church in West Memphis Arkansas. My wife is Baptist and we have an active and fruitful prayer life. In answer to your question I am Christian. Godbless

Mike! Thank you for your reply. The reason that I asked you, is because most organized Churches believe in a trinity doctrine, which is not according to Scripture. We were born into the Catholic Church and left years ago…. We do not attend any Church. If we could find a Church that would believe in Scriptures, we would join. Most do believe in the trinity, and if they don't they think the have to keep the Old Covenant. We are not in the Old but the new under Christ blood, and the great commandment……aso we believe that Christ preexisted His birth here on earth. Scriptures say so…..
    Some will say what difference does it make, and I will give them
    Math. 15:9……Peace Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Peace to you too Irene. God the father, God the Son, or God the holy sprit.IMO  There are bigger fish to fry than to get hung up on this. for instance- the millions of babys in the medical dumps whose innocent blood screams out to god. The Idols people have no idea they worship becaus they put them before god in thier life etc.  There are churches that do not profess the trinity, but if their other specifics strike a nerve with you than you have the obligation to follow your concience, imo find other christians and assemble and proclaim Jesus in a loving way. IMO It would be wise not to judge the ones who elect to stay in the furnace and fight. Peace- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 28 2010,23:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 28 2010,14:34)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 27 2010,13:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2010,07:35)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 23 2010,13:15)
    Ed,  Where do you draw the line between making a judgement and stateing a observed characteristic? I believe judgeing is where you think “they are doing so-and-so so they are going to hell” but a characteristic statement would be “they are mean spirited and do not build up Gods Kingdom” . Especialy when you add IMO. That means that as far as I personally know I think this…… Am I judging pierre?

Hi Mark,

Do you want me to answer your question or
    are you satisfied with your own answer given?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hey Ed, Honestly, I do appriciate other peoples perspectives. What would be your opinion? Peace

Hi Mark,

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If you judge righteous judgments you don't have to worry about this verse…

Matt.7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged:
    and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

But if you don't judge righteous judgments…

Rom.2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things,
    and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

The purpose of our judging…

1Cor:6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if
    the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

I hope you didn't mind me using Scriptures to answer your question?

God bless

No Mr. Ed , I absolutely do not mind you using God's word, as long as you do not pervert it like Satan tried to do with Jesus, and do it in a loving and caring way. Peace and Love-Mark

Hi Mark,

How would you assess my use of Scripture in this Post to you?

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 30 2010,23:20)
    Peace to you too Irene. God the father, God the Son, or God the holy sprit.IMO  There are bigger fish to fry than to get hung up on this. for instance- the millions of babys in the medical dumps whose innocent blood screams out to god. The Idols people have no idea they worship becaus they put them before god in thier life etc.  There are churches that do not profess the trinity, but if their other specifics strike a nerve with you than you have the obligation to follow your concience, imo find other christians and assemble and proclaim Jesus in a loving way. IMO It would be wise not to judge the ones who elect to stay in the furnace and fight. Peace- Mark

Mark!  I do agree that those that are in need should be helped, however it is also important not to worship in vain.  That is why I gave you the Scripture in Math. The trinity is a man made doctrine and not of God. It was Quintus Septimius Florence Tertullian who in the third century after brutal and bloody three century came up with the trinity doctrine.  And it was Constantine who made it law.  Constantine also stopped the persecution, but unfortunately listened to Tertullian.  There is only one Almighty God and Scriptures say so Deut. 4:35 and Deut. 6:4 and 1 Corinth.8:4 and the one I like the best is
    Ephesians 4:5 and by Jesus own words in John 14:28 My Father is greater then I.  the next verse is also interesting.  Jesus warns us to remember what He said…..
    So to me it is very important.  We cannot just ignore those Scriptures because there are poor that need our help.  Also charity starts at Home……When your older Children are in need we should help them first and then if our finances aloud it, then help those in need….There is also a Scriptures that were Jesus said that the poor have always been with you, but He is not…..My Husband went back to work to help out our Daughter who is going to College to get Her degree in Nursing…. Georg my Husband is 73 years old, and I am 72…..
    Math. 15:9And in vain they do worship Me, Teaching as doctrine the commandments of men.” ………..the trinity is a man made doctrine….. We used to belong to the Catholic Church all of our lives until Georg was 47 and I was 46….God has been very good to us and I thank Him daily.  Christ's Church is spiritual and not a man made Church which most organized religion are……. You quoted Math 28 where it says :In name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is not a person, which the trinity is.  We have received God's Holy Spirit at Baptism and it is not a person 3in1 you cannot prove in Scriptures, since Math. should say and His Holy Spirit, that is what it is God's Holy Spirit, and not a person.  I also said this before the Catholic Churches Mass is the abomination, and the worship of Maria?  I am not going to go on and on about that Church, however if you read the Bible and ask God to open your mind to the truth, He will…….One more thing, why do you find it so important to worship with others?  Two or Three is good enough for me, and it should also be for you, if you want to follow the truth….Idols, there are plenty in most Churches, especially the Catholic Church…1.Thess.5:21 says to prove all things, have you?  We have…… And I know where I belong, in Christ and not in any organized religion………..Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2010,06:27)

Ed,  Where do you draw the line between making a judgement and stateing a observed characteristic? I believe judgeing is where you think “they are doing so-and-so so they are going to hell” but a characteristic statement would be “they are mean spirited and do not build up Gods Kingdom” . Especialy when you add IMO. That means that as far as I personally know I think this…… Am I judging pierre?

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hey Ed, Honestly, I do appriciate other peoples perspectives. What would be your opinion? Peace

Hi Mark,

the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

God bless

No Mr. Ed , I absolutely do not mind you using God's word, as long as you do not pervert it like Satan tried to do with Jesus, and do it in a loving and caring way. Peace and Love-Mark

Hi Mark,

God bless

hi edj

are you looking approval from men??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 02 2010,15:17)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

hi edj

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature,
                     and in favor with God and man.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,00:08)
    It does'nt look good for those who turn against God- Rev20v10 “There they will be tortured day and night. forever and ever.”

Hi Mark,

The correct translation of this is…

“The Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night — to the ages of the ages.”

It says the beast and the false prophet (not people) will be tormented day and night to the ages of ages (a time, not eternity)

The people who are thrown into this “lake of fire and brimstone” face the second DEATH, (The penalty of sin is death, the gift of God is life, this speaks of a SECOND death) it says this further on in the same chapter,

Rev 20:11

And I saw a great white throne, and Him who is sitting upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven did flee away, and place was not found for them; and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls — according to their works; and the sea did give up those dead in it, and the death and the hades did give up the dead in them, and they were judged, each one according to their works;  and the death and the hades were cast to the lake of the fire — this is the second death;  and if any one was not found written in the scroll of the life, he was cast to the lake of the fire.

What is the lake of fire and brimstone ? God is a CONSUMING fire…Brimstone is used to DESTROY (as in sodom and Gommorah)

“In like manner also, as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; and on the day Lot went forth from Sodom, He rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed all. `According to these things it shall be, in the day the Son of Man is revealed; Luke 17:28-30

“For Yahweh your God is a devouring fire,” [Deut 4:24]

“God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:29

“And who is bearing the day of his coming? And who is standing in his appearing? For he is as fire of a refiner, And as soap of a fuller.” Malachi 3:2

I dont believe God who is love would allow the eternal suffering of humans,

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 02 2010,19:01)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,00:08)
    It does'nt look good for those who turn against God- Rev20v10 “There they will be tortured day and night. forever and ever.”

Hi Mark,

The correct translation of this is…

“The Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night — to the ages of the ages.”

It says the beast and the false prophet (not people) will be tormented day and night to the ages of ages (a time, not eternity)

The people who are thrown into this “lake of fire and brimstone” face the second DEATH, (The penalty of sin is death, the gift of God is life, this speaks of a SECOND death) it says this further on in the same chapter,

Rev 20:11

And I saw a great white throne, and Him who is sitting upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven did flee away, and place was not found for them; and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls — according to their works; and the sea did give up those dead in it, and the death and the hades did give up the dead in them, and they were judged, each one according to their works;  and the death and the hades were cast to the lake of the fire — this is the second death;  and if any one was not found written in the scroll of the life, he was cast to the lake of the fire.

What is the lake of fire and brimstone ? God is a CONSUMING fire…Brimstone is used to DESTROY (as in sodom and Gommorah)

“In like manner also, as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; and on the day Lot went forth from Sodom, He rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed all. `According to these things it shall be, in the day the Son of Man is revealed; Luke 17:28-30

“For Yahweh your God is a devouring fire,” [Deut 4:24]

“God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:29

“And who is bearing the day of his coming? And who is standing in his appearing? For he is as fire of a refiner, And as soap of a fuller.” Malachi 3:2

I dont believe God who is love would allow the eternal suffering of humans,

Shimmer, Well, like you said before, there is at least punishment, and there is at least like Jesus said “wailing and knashing of teeth”. Even if it isn't forever, I do not want any part of it. I believe in God's son and love him and do my best to follow him. The bible tells me I will have no part of it. What do you think is involved with the “second death” that all the cowards, tratiors fornicators idol worshipers etc. have in store for them? What does that intail in your view?

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 02 2010,22:16)
    Shimmer, Well, like you said before, there is at least punishment, and there is at least like Jesus said “wailing  and knashing of teeth”. Even if it isn't forever, I do not want any part of it. I believe in God's son and love him and do my best to follow him. The bible tells me I will have no part of it. What do you think is involved with the “second death” that all the cowards, tratiors fornicators idol worshipers etc. have in store for them? What does that intail in your view?

Hi Mark.

What do you think it means by weeping and knashing of teeth ? I have my idea of it but many would say this is when they are being burnt alive (Yes I have heard it many times)

What do you think it means?

You asked

What do you think is involved with the “second death” that all the cowards, tratiors fornicators idol worshipers etc. have in store for them? What does that intail in your view?

I believe this means the second death after punishment and judgment just as it says. (Death) but without the hope of ressurection again, the final death.

Mark, Im not saying this as if I know the truth of it, no-one does. I was frustrated about this, angry at the thought that an eternal hell could exist where people suffer forever, to me that wasnt fair, the unfairness, the coldness in the believers of this (love thy neighbour ? Ok, but while im in heaven happy they will be burning in eternal torment…oh well, never mind, at least Im saved..they chose that themselves…um, I dont think if it was true they would CHOSE that, do you ? so where does choice come into it?)..I prayed in frustration and asked if this was true, I felt Gods love, I recieved my answer, I trust God and know He will be fair,

Baker
    Participant

Mark! I find it very interesting, I made a post that proves so many things, yet you ignored it!!!!!!
    Why?  Have you any Scripture that were it says that I am wrong?  This Forum is here to debate just those Scriptures….. and you want to just ignore them….Shows that you don't care if you worship i  vain or not.  As long as you can be with those that you love.  Yet Scriptures, in fact Jesus said that if You love Brother, Sister, Mother more then Me You are not worthy of Me….. That is what I have taken to hearth.  God does not want us just to follow blindly.  Prove all things and Love Him still.  If I see a Brother doing wrong should I not make Him aware of it?  Yes, I should…….I want to add something else to this. Jesus will also say, to those that thing so highly of themself. They will say did we not feed everybody and did we not do good, and Jesus will say:' I don't know you.” If someone does not know Scriptures and ignores them, they don't know Jesus…I am not judging, but that is what the Bible says……..Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 02 2010,22:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 02 2010,15:17)

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

Hi Mark,

God bless

hi edj

Pierre

Hi Terraricca,

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature,
                     and in favor with God and man.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

edj

do believe that you are Jesus??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 02 2010,22:24)

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 02 2010,22:16)
    Shimmer, Well, like you said before, there is at least punishment, and there is at least like Jesus said “wailing  and knashing of teeth”. Even if it isn't forever, I do not want any part of it. I believe in God's son and love him and do my best to follow him. The bible tells me I will have no part of it. What do you think is involved with the “second death” that all the cowards, tratiors fornicators idol worshipers etc. have in store for them? What does that intail in your view?

Hi Mark.

What do you think it means by weeping and knashing of teeth ? I have my idea of it but many would say this is when they are being burnt alive (Yes I have heard it many times)

What do you think it means?

You asked

What do you think is involved with the “second death” that all the cowards, tratiors fornicators idol worshipers etc. have in store for them? What does that intail in your view?

I believe this means the second death after punishment and judgment just as it says. (Death) but without the hope of ressurection again, the final death.

Mark, Im not saying this as if I know the truth of it, no-one does. I was frustrated about this, angry at the thought that an eternal hell could exist where people suffer forever, to me that wasnt fair, the unfairness, the coldness in the believers of this (love thy neighbour ? Ok, but while im in heaven happy they will be burning in eternal torment…oh well, never mind, at least Im saved..they chose that themselves…um, I dont think if it was true they would CHOSE that, do you ? so where does choice come into it?)..I prayed in frustration and asked if this was true, I felt Gods love, I recieved my answer, I trust God and know He will be fair,

Shimmer, when you quote a Scripture, that is the truth and not an opinion, stand up for that, you have lots of potentials and please use it.  You don't have to be scared to do so. When I read your posts that is what I get out of it, at times that is. I believe you are a really good Christian, but don't let people think you owe them something.  All glory and Honor go to our God, and God we should be fearing, not humans and who think they are always right, which none of us are.  We are all still learning…. God is Love and God is good, He does not look on anything that is negative.  Some here think that they can run all over those that go by Scriptures only.  You do a good job, and don't let anyone tell you any differently….Hell is a whole in the ground and it is the second death, that we should fear.  Only God will judge, Humans try, but it is wrong to do so…..Peace to you Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account