False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2010,00:14)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 21 2010,04:42)
    Pierre,
    Do you go to church? If so where?

hi MA

i do not belong to men made church,i left religion 38 years ago.it is me the word of God and my father God the creator.

the truth is in his word,if you believe that then fallow it ,this would be your prove of your faith,in this way the truth would be in you,since it is the truth of God the preachings of Christ they both will be with you and in you,
    do you understand what i try to say to you ??

when you give yourself up to God out of your freewill ,you now do not own yourself any longer you belong to God and Christ,so if you do not now submit to God you become a rebel
    against God,read the bible about the history of Israel and see what happen to those that rebel against God.

YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE TRUTH IF YOU ARE NOT TRUE.

Pierre

You are in scriptural transgression. It is not acceptable to say that there is not one assembly of christians that is good enough for you. Even Jesus, who told his deciples “they sit on the seat of Moses, so do what they say, but do not follow thier example”, did not tell them not to leave. Are you too good for Gods teaching? Are you better than the diciples?  Do you think that spewing attacks and BIG LETTERED RESPONSES WITH ATTACKING AND JUDGEMENTAL ATTITUDES really has a positive impact at building God's Kingdom? Am I trying to teach a pig to sing? Am I sick of reading your mean sprited judgemental hypocritical spins on God's most loving and caring good sprited word of his?  Do YOU understand me? I'm a fairly intelligent man so I'm guessing problibly not. Have fun with yourself Terricca pierre. Godbless

mikeangel
    Participant

Were you baptised IN A CHURCH? Did you leave that behind or get re-baptised when you left? Do you hold it still valid? Do YOU understand me?

mikeangel
    Participant

Jesus said “do this in remberance of me” Have you taken or shared communion these last 38 years of self rightiousness? do YOU understand what I am trying to say to you?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 21 2010,19:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2010,00:14)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 21 2010,04:42)
    Pierre,
    Do you go to church? If so where?

hi MA

i do not belong to men made church,i left religion 38 years ago.it is me the word of God and my father God the creator.

the truth is in his word,if you believe that then fallow it ,this would be your prove of your faith,in this way the truth would be in you,since it is the truth of God the preachings of Christ they both will be with you and in you,
    do you understand what i try to say to you ??

when you give yourself up to God out of your freewill ,you now do not own yourself any longer you belong to God and Christ,so if you do not now submit to God you become a rebel
    against God,read the bible about the history of Israel and see what happen to those that rebel against God.

YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE TRUTH IF YOU ARE NOT TRUE.

Pierre

You are in scriptural transgression. It is not acceptable to say that there is not one assembly of christians that is good enough for you. Even Jesus, who told his deciples “they sit on the seat of Moses, so do what they say, but do not follow thier example”, did not tell them not to leave. Are you too good for Gods teaching? Are you better than the diciples?  Do you think that spewing attacks and BIG LETTERED RESPONSES WITH ATTACKING AND JUDGEMENTAL ATTITUDES really has a positive impact at building God's Kingdom? Am I trying to teach a pig to sing? Am I sick of reading your mean sprited judgemental hypocritical spins on God's most loving and caring good sprited word of his?  Do YOU understand me? I'm a fairly intelligent man so I'm guessing problibly not. Have fun with yourself Terricca pierre. Godbless

MA

well if you find one that teaches and practice the way of God as taught by Christ ,LET ME KNOW,

now do not get me wrong there are some righteous persons on this planet ,but i did not meet them.

and why am i in conflict with scriptures ??

do you really think i do not know what religion is like ,i have spend 30 years of my live in it or so,and different denomination,and i study about 20 of them.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

My friend, You did not answer the questions. Do you hold valid the baptism you recieved? I'm assuming you were baptised. Have you had communion these last 38 years?

mikeangel
    Participant

IMO,  What I think is alot of people leave a church because of what some man or woman does or does not do. I do believe there are some churches that do miss the point. Look at the seven churches is Revalation. He does not tel them to abandon ship. On the contrary, he tells one of them to hold on until he comes. Do not get me wrong. I know well enough that there is not one church that does every thing asked of them in the bible, thats what the devil has wroght. He naturally goes after them first, because the lost are his anyway, requireing no effort on his part. He directs his energy against Gods people and those who obey his commandments, but the ones who truely do are protected by him. Noone is perfect. No church is perfect. But they are Gods family. Are you trying to say that all who go to church are lost? Good things and charity to the poor are in the heart of alot of churches. In the same way, not all who do not go to church are lost, but the ones I believe who do will get the most credit are those who still go despite the “bad apples” found in most churches, and those whose mission it is to conquer them with love. I'm one of them. I write letters to my church leaders telling them of what I believe is wrong, and participate in the things I believe are good, and so enjoy the ones there who truely love me, and there are some. They share my pain when I hurt. They feel my joy when I am happy and add to it. You are missing out of so much when you say in your heart that all churches are bad and you are good. You claim to follow scripture and be rightious while ignoring all the scriptures about assembling with your brothers, convicting yourself of transgression and hypocricy by your own fingers. IMO You make yourself out to be God.IMO You live a lie.IMO You are disrespecting to what God loves. IMO you have denounced your baptism into Gods family while finding fault in others instead of building up Gods people. I pray fior you that God will open your eyes and realise that you cannot store up treasure in heaven merely by quoting scripture.  Satan quoted scripture but it doesn't mean he was rightious . Godbless

terraricca
    Participant

MA

i am not catholic,or belong to any of those denominations,
    and do not participate in any of there rituals.

i walk by the spirit of the word of God.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre, As usual my friend you dodge the question when you do not have an answer. Being Catholic was not mentioned or relavent. My question to you was were you baptised in a church. One more time like you like to write sometimes-WERE YOU BAPTISED IN A CHURCH? HAVE YOU TAKEN COMMUNION OR THE LORDS SUPPER THESE LAST 38 YEARS?

mikeangel
    Participant

san you ansrew 2 simple questions please? Prettty please? peace

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 22 2010,19:40)
    Pierre,  As usual my friend you dodge the question when you do not have an answer. Being Catholic was not mentioned or relavent. My question to you was were you baptised in a church. One more time like you like to write sometimes-WERE YOU BAPTISED IN A CHURCH? HAVE YOU TAKEN COMMUNION OR THE LORDS SUPPER THESE LAST 38  YEARS?

MA

I will answer you if you answer me first on this ;why would it be any interest to you?

and if i tell you what will it do to you ?

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

It would tell me more about you. But nevermind. I have let you get under my skin and that shows me I have to grow up some more. There are always going to be selfrightious people in the world and I have to deal with it. At least you believe in Jesus, and he is your Judge. IMO you will be held to a stricter account because you claim to see clearly, while you grope along the wall of your own arrogance. I thought about it, and maybe it is better that you do not attend a church, because if you treat people there like you do here it would do more harm than good. I pray that honest love makes it into your diamond hard head one day. Godbless.  P.S. I thnk I know the answers to my questions anyway. You were baptised in a church .Being a wannabe scribe you know how important baptism is, and although you think you are too good to attend you still hold on to that being valid. One of the many paradoxes in your life. I do not know if you still recieve the Lords supper, but I doubt it, and that would be another paradox because you claim to be rightious in your own reading of scripture but fail this most basic request of our Lord.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 22 2010,23:20)
    It would tell me more about you. But nevermind. I have let you get under my skin and that shows me I have to grow up some more. There are always going to be selfrightious people in the world and I have to deal with it. At least you believe in Jesus, and he is your Judge. IMO you will be held to a stricter account because you claim to see clearly, while you grope along the wall of your own arrogance. I thought about it, and maybe it is better that you do not attend a church, because if you treat people there like you do here it would do more harm than good. I pray that honest love makes it into your diamond hard head one day. Godbless.  P.S. I thnk I know the answers to my questions anyway. You were baptised in a church .Being a wannabe scribe you know how important baptism is, and although you think you are too good to attend you still hold on to that being valid. One of the many paradoxes in your life. I do not know if you still recieve the Lords supper, but I doubt it, and that would be another paradox because you claim to be rightious in your own reading of scripture but fail this most basic request of our Lord.

Hi Mark,

It's a good thing you don't judge, because who knows
    what would come out of your mouth if you were to judge? (Prob.3:5,11)

Matt.12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:
    and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you,
    That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in
    the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
    and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2010,23:58)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 22 2010,23:20)

Hi Mark,

It's a good thing you don't judge, because who knows
    what would come out of your mouth if you were to judge? (Prob.3:5,11)

Matt.12:35-37 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things:
    and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you,
    That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in
    the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
    and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

I know Ed. I'm a work in progress. Bad Mark. Bad bad bad Mark.Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Ed, Where do you draw the line between making a judgement and stateing a observed characteristic? I believe judgeing is where you think “they are doing so-and-so so they are going to hell” but a characteristic statement would be “they are mean spirited and do not build up Gods Kingdom” . Especialy when you add IMO. That means that as far as I personally know I think this…… Am I judging pierre?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 23 2010,20:15)
    Ed,  Where do you draw the line between making a judgement and stateing a observed characteristic? I believe judgeing is where you think “they are doing so-and-so so they are going to hell” but a characteristic statement would be “they are mean spirited and do not build up Gods Kingdom” . Especialy when you add IMO. That means that as far as I personally know I think this…… Am I judging pierre?

MA

you can judge me to what i say that s all you have because we do not meet,
    but to judge me worthy or not of the kingdom that power is not yours only God trough Christ can do that,

it is so because it is God who hold my live and everybody's live in his hand.

so do nor worry.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Pierre, You are absloutely right, we are in Gods hands, and what a wonderful place to be. Hope everything is well with you.Peace and love-Mark P.S. I really wish you would try to attend some form of worship. Not to get into debates or doctrine but just to stand with other christians and sing some praise and mabe share his supper. I would be shocked if you didn't feel something special. If not, find someone else to worship with and have your own communion and say the lords prayer. If I had the money I would fly up there and pray with you myself. Peace and love to you-Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 24 2010,06:42)
    Thanks Pierre, You are absloutely right, we are in Gods hands, and what a wonderful place to be. Hope everything is well with you.Peace and love-Mark     P.S. I really wish you would try to attend some form of worship. Not to get into debates or doctrine but just to stand with other christians and sing some praise and mabe share his supper. I would be shocked if you didn't feel something special. If not, find someone else to worship with and have your own communion and say the lords prayer. If I had the money I would fly up there and pray with you myself. Peace and love to you-Mark

MA

read this;

Ge 49:6 Let me not enter their council,
    let me not join their assembly,
    for they have killed men in their anger
    and hamstrung oxen as they pleased.
    Ex 12:16 On the first day hold a sacred assembly, and another one on the seventh day. Do no work at all on these days, except to prepare food for everyone to eat—that is all you may do.
    Ex 16:3 The Israelites said to them, “If only we had died by the LORD'S hand in Egypt! There we sat around pots of meat and ate all the food we wanted, but you have brought us out into this desert to starve this entire assembly to death.”

Lev 19:2 “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: ‘Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.

Lev 24:14 “Take the blasphemer outside the camp. All those who heard him are to lay their hands on his head, and the entire assembly is to stone him.
    Lev 24:16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.

Nu 16:3 They came as a group to oppose Moses and Aaron and said to them, “You have gone too far! The whole community is holy, every one of them, and the LORD is with them. Why then do you set yourselves above the LORD'S assembly?”
    Nu 16:19 When Korah had gathered all his followers in opposition to them at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, the glory of the LORD appeared to the entire assembly.
    Nu 16:21 “Separate yourselves from this assembly so I can put an end to them at once.”
    Nu 16:22 But Moses and Aaron fell facedown and cried out, “O God, God of the spirits of all mankind, will you be angry with the entire assembly when only one man sins?”
    Nu 16:24 “Say to the assembly, ‘Move away from the tents of Korah, Dathan and Abiram.’ ”
    Nu 16:26 He warned the assembly, “Move back from the tents of these wicked men! Do not touch anything belonging to them, or you will be swept away because of all their sins.

Jos 8:35 There was not a word of all that Moses had commanded that Joshua did not read to the whole assembly of Israel, including the women and children, and the aliens who lived among them.
    Jos 9:15 Then Joshua made a treaty of peace with them to let them live, and the leaders of the assembly ratified it by oath.

Ps 1:5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous

Ps 26:5 I abhor the assembly of evildoers
    and refuse to sit with the wicked

Ps 40:10 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart;
    I speak of your faithfulness and salvation.
    I do not conceal your love and your truth
    from the great assembly

Ps 111:1 Praise the LORD.
    I will extol the LORD with all my heart
    in the council of the upright and in the assembly.

Ps 149:1 Praise the LORD.
    Sing to the LORD a new song,
    his praise in the assembly of the saints.

Ac 19:32 The assembly was in confusion: Some were shouting one thing, some another. Most of the people did not even know why they were there.

Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Heb 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly

i hope you will understand now?

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

As far as I understand you, you are saying that you are not wicked like all the people in churches gathered in his son's name, and you are justifying yourself by withholding yourself from them because you are judgeing them as wicked, thereby justifying yourself. You actually think that all people in christian organizations are wrong and you in your solitude is justified and they are not (while forsaking his devine request of remembering his death by sharing his supper) ,. I love being me.I wish you could feel what I do when I say the lord's prayer while holding hands with my brothers and sisters, then singing songs that glorifies him.You'd be there too but to each his own.Peace

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 24 2010,20:22)
    As far as I understand you, you are saying that you are not wicked like all the people in churches gathered in his son's name, and you are justifying yourself by withholding yourself from them because you are judgeing them as wicked, thereby justifying yourself. You actually think that all people in christian organizations are wrong and you in your solitude is justified and they are not (while forsaking his devine request of remembering his death by sharing his supper) ,. I love being me.I wish you could feel what I do when I say the lord's prayer while holding hands with my brothers and sisters, then singing songs that glorifies him.You'd be there too but to each his own.Peace

MA

could you tell me why in your congregation you all holding hands,?

could you also tell me were that action of holding hands comes from ?

I would very pleased

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Love

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account