Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

There is seed produced by a man and a woman; and seed that are transported into another age. As rising for judgment days
    The seed of Man of woman drags the creation across the breadth of the earth grasping at gravity to be born of God

The seed that is dragged on throw the dust is compared to this

2Pe 3:1 ¶ This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
    2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.
    2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    2Pe 3:10 ¶ But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

Jhn 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
    Jhn 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me.
    Resurrection of Life transported seed by gravity
    Jhn 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
    The roots of his Father prevailed
    Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
    By the Name Son of Man He shall perform judgment; (Son Of God)
    Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
    The dust creation before him
    Jhn 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    Good and bad seed he sows
    Jhn 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

David went to Grave faithfull and true dieing under the curse of sin; paid; the seed transported by gravity is free of sin it saw the dust for sin
    Came out of the graves free washed clean to a new start

Promise fufilled
    Resurrection from the grave the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; To walk now as set free from sin?

Tts 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
    Tts 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
    Tts 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,
    Jesus is the Son of David.
    He is the root and offspring of David.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2007,00:32)
    Hi c,
    Jesus is the Son of David.
    He is the root and offspring of David.

Can you see he was without sin because of his seed father David.
    He wishes to glorify David within himself and his covnant of new life; that he himself is the vision in effect.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    No.
    All is for the glory of his real Father God.
    David is just another man chosen and equipped for service.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2007,01:16)
    Hi C,
    No.
    All is for the glory of his real Father God.
    David is just another man chosen and equipped for service.

Do you deny the throne of his father and cast it to ground also?

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

It is Davids throne
    Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down *with *my Father in his throne.

It is Davids throne we are invited to sit on that christ sits with him, that is biult up to all generations; this throne holds the crowns
    Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy
    throne to all generations. Selah.

That is why David is not in the heavens you seek for he new with christ he would not be left in the grave? AND ALL OF US SIT WITH HIM

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    David was a man, a son of Adam, and was given to sit on an eternal throne as a king of men personally, and via descendants. His root and his last descendant was Christ who will rule forever under God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Jesus was Son of God before and above any sonship to any men.
    God could raise up descendants of David from these stones.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    David is in the grave.

acts 2
    ” 25For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.”

David spoke of Christ in his prophetic role. He was not speaking of himself.

charity
    Participant

Read on Nick
    And he shall not be left in the grave
    And my lord said to my Lord; To sit on the fathers throne by resurrection
    Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
    Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
    Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
    Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
    Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2007,05:34)

Quote (Cubes @ Feb. 27 2007,22:25)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2007,11:36)
    Cubes. I don’t have time nor do I care to have dialogue with this kind of practice.

Again if you want to have honest and intelligent debate then lets stay away from this kind of tactics.
    To me it shows weakness on the part of those trying to ad validity to their on view by defaming or misrepresenting the other side.

This is the stuff that politicians do all the time. I have not misrepresented your views or “stereotyped” you that I know of. If I have than tell me and I wont do it again.

I hope you understand!

Hi WJ,

I overlooked this aspect of your post.  

You speak of tactics that defame and misrepresent…
    I don't get this.  Does trinity mean three distinct persons in one being or does it not?  If it does, then it pains me to say that I have neither defamed nor misrepresented this false doctrine.  I might hope to have shown some of the implications of such a contrary gospel to what was handed down to us by the prophets of God, Christ and his apostles.

How have I stereotyped the Trinity or Trinitarians?

In kind, if you show me where and how I've stereotyped you, I am amenable to rectifying any such misrepresentation or stereotyping, if an apology and retraction suffices.

However, if one believes that Jesus Christ comprises as part of or all of the BEING of the Eternal God then scripture proves this to be false.

Cubes

My response was to the following…

After all as you say, he is a mystery and the gropings in the darkness by Trinitarians have found him to be a “Trinity,”

Big difference between the Father and a Trinity, between the son and a Trinity.  Still, as Paul loved those greeks and wanted to impart the truth to them so that they too may grow even closer to God through his beloved son, we do the same with all prayers to God to that end

Hi WJ,

Thanks for your response.
    I went back to look at my post in question from page 1 of this thread on Jan 24, 2007.

And WJ,

I feel to tell you that I speak specifically of the Trinity and not to your love for God or concerning other matters of the scriptures.  I feel the first commandment is fundamental to being the children of God through Christ so make no excuses for it (or else I would be a universalist who believed in various Gods and the way to them.  The way to my God is through the Son of God, Yeshua, not through a Trinity Son-father… you see). I feel that worshipers of the Trinity fall in the category of those in Paul's day who worshiped the “Unknown” God.  After all as you say, he is a mystery and the gropings in the darkness by Trinitarians have found him to be a “Trinity,” rather than the Father, whom they fervently worship the best they know how.  Were the greeks right?

Paul had not attained, he too groped in the dark and as we, he dimly saw and looked to the day when he shall see much more clearly…, but like Paul and the apostles we know this much, that God is not “unknown” in the sense the greeks meant, that he is not a “trinity” in the way Trinitarians claim.  We know this much because it is written:  that the true God is one, and that he is the God and Father of our firstborn brother and Lord Jesus Christ, our hope of glory.  Therefore, our Father too, being that we are born of the same spirit by which he sired his son (John 3).  Yes, our hope of glory.

Big difference between the Father and a Trinity, between the son and a Trinity.  Still, as Paul loved those greeks and wanted to impart the truth to them so that they too may grow even closer to God through his beloved son, we do the same with all prayers to God to that end.

Now I invite you to please go over Acts 17 again with me, if you don't mind.

Remain built up in Christ.

I believe that my opening remarks in the first two paragraphs as well as my closing remarks are enough to establish the spirit in which I wrote.

If Paul can say,
    1Cr 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

then I have by no means attained, but I too press on for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ seeking to grow in the knowledge of the True God.

I have made no judgments about you or any one else's sincerity to worship God that I can recall.  But I do challenge any assertions made that God is a Trinity based on our common scriptures.  

If God is a Trinity, or modal,  then I am worshiping the wrong God.

If God is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, then Trinitarians and Modalists are worshipping the wrong God.

Our sincerity matters little in this regard since God calls us to worship HIM as GOD and no other God.  And how does ascribing worship to the wrong God differ from those of other faiths?  Do they not worship their God(s) in sincerity?

That, my friend, is the real question of concern.

You say:

First of all I am not groping in darkness. Jesus is my Lord and my Saviour.

You make a broad statement concerning all Trinitarians which is wrong.

Fair enough.  Which Jesus?  The three in one Jesus or the only begotten Son of God who worships God?

These are the issues, WJ.

charity
    Participant

I think it foolish to not see that the graves opened and many came forth into the city to preach with christ last breath.
    And the very King raised on high one which received the covnant of life for faithfulness. you leave in a grave. because you desire not to be found Wrong?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,
    You quote the prophet David.
    Ps 110
    ” 1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. “

You say
    And my lord said to my Lord; To sit on the fathers throne by resurrection
    INSERTIONS MINE FOR CLARIFICATION
    Act 2:34  For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
    Act 2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his [Christ's] soul was not left in hell, neither his [Christ's] flesh did see corruption.
    Act 2:32  This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
    Act 2:33  Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father [God] the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
    Act 2:34  For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD [God] said unto my Lord [Jesus] sit thou on my right hand,

We do not exalt mere men beyond their lowly status.
    No man has entered heaven but Christ came from there and has returned.

charity
    Participant

I am obeying what I have been given to do

Hsa 3:5  Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Have you ever asked why these people are not seeking christ?
    Davids Throne is forever and forever and christ shall rebuild the waste and ruens of many generations; repairing the breach by reserection of new life.

God bless Nick may God be with you

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 01 2007,02:03)
    I think it foolish to not see that the graves opened and many came forth into the city to preach with christ last breath.
    And the very King raised on high one which received the covnant of life for faithfulness. you leave in a grave. because you desire not to be found Wrong?

Hi C,
    Only one is the firstborn from the dead and his fruit will follow at the appointed time. Heaven and earth shook at the time of the death of the firstborn sufficient to wake some of the dead but they were only early birthpangs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2007,02:34)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 01 2007,02:03)

Hi C,
    Only one is the firstborn from the dead and his fruit will follow at the appointed time. Heaven and earth shook at the time of the death of the firstborn sufficient to wake some of the dead but they were only early birthpangs.

The first born was put death on the cross nick
    He saw a second death
    But if you have no resurrection of life you will not understand that he showed for that he had conquered the second death by rising being incorruptible by the seed that was in him planted by the holy spirit the seed of the dust man David

To david the promise to walk the earth again return
    Psa 89:27 Also I will make him [my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
    Psa 89:38 But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.

I don't cast his crown to ground; because it has not been Gods will to do so!

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Many shall hate me for these things I armed to suffer

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,
    One death for the Son.
    He did see the lake of fire which is for the detruitus of creation.
    Heb 9
    12Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

21Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”

Heb 10
    ” 10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;”

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2007,03:01)
    Hi c,
    One death for the Son.
    He did see the lake of fire which is for the detruitus of creation.
    Heb 9
    12Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

21Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”

Heb 10
    ” 10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;”

I am sorry Nick Jesus did not wait till his death to obtain althority to forgive sin till after he was put to death in the cross; His soul had been taken prison and judgement first before?

Edit add;O he justified them even before the death on the cross; why do eat of his body this way?
    Mat 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
    Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

Your first born is begotten after the lake of fire death then
    God then has not pre begotten a son at his side to send into the world a savior and yes you may wipe David as begotten in that case

But I see a begotten Son first and then sent as the first born among many that he is incorruptible and dose not need begotten again

Isa 53:8  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isa 53:9  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
    Isa 53:10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Jesus had authority to forgive sin from his anointing and well before his first and only death and he and none in him will see a final and second death.

I believe that my opening remarks in the first two paragraphs as well as my closing remarks are enough to establish the spirit in which I wrote.

If Paul can say,
    1Cr 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

then I have by no means attained, but I too press on for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ seeking to grow in the knowledge of the True God.  

I have made no judgments about you or any one else's sincerity to worship God that I can recall.  But I do challenge any assertions made that God is a Trinity based on our common scriptures.  

If God is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, then Trinitarians and Modalists are worshipping the wrong God.

Our sincerity matters little in this regard since God calls us to worship HIM as GOD and no other God.  And how does ascribing worship to the wrong God differ from those of other faiths?  Do they not worship their God(s) in sincerity?

That, my friend, is the real question of concern.

Cubes

Its is interesting to me how you post your response with all of your qoutes and then continue to assert your position without addressing any of my post.

You say…

Then please take my common scriptures and give me your interpretation and how they fit into your modal, then maybe we can have some serious dialogue based on scripture and facts rather than playing word games and politics.

You had said the burden of proof was on you in a previous post.

I think the same burden is on each one of us who hold what we believe to be the truth of Gods word.

You say…

You said it!

You say…

Fair enough.  Which Jesus?  The three in one Jesus or the only begotten Son of God who worships God?

These are the issues, WJ.

I question what Jesus you are speaking of!

Blessings! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    Do you actually worship a trinity God then. How do you do this? Jesus told us true worshipers worship the Father but this must be quite different. Romans 8 tells us the Spirit helps us worship God. Does the Spirit help you to worship Himself or how do you go about this? Is there an order of worship or just as one trinity are they worshiped?

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account