Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2007,00:48)
    Hi w,
    You say
    “Accusations of not knowing Jesus or being saved or not having the light of God in them in my oppinion should not come out of the mouths of brothers and sisters in Christ.”

Then no one should ever preach lest they preach to the converted?

God gives his people discernment to know who are His.
    When they teach what His son teaches it is a good sign.
    His son never taught about a trinity so you speak as a stranger much in need of hearing the truth.

“”Or God aint no trinity.”

Prove it. “

No w it is up to you to prove, that what you do NOT teach from the wisdom of God, is truth.
    It will be difficult.

No response NH!

Stick to scriptures and the subject at hand!

The Lord from heaven!

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 27 2007,22:20)
    Hi w,
    You ask
    “Does our unity with Jesus who is the the Lord from heaven mean that we should be called Lords?”

What do lords do?
    Do they have authority like kings?

2 Timothy 2:12
    If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
    Lk 19
    15`And it came to pass, on his coming back, having taken the kingdom, that he commanded these servants to be called to him, to whom he gave the money, that he might know what any one had done in business.

16`And the first came near, saying, Sir, thy pound did gain ten pounds;

17and he said to him, Well done, good servant, because in a very little thou didst become faithful, be having authority over ten cities.

18`And the second came, saying, Sir, thy pound made five pounds;

19and he said also to this one, And thou, become thou over five cities.

Revelation 20:4
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

NH

So you do think you are a lord or will be one?

I dont think when we get on the other side we will be called lord since…

Deut 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Mk 12:29
    And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Eph 4:5
    One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Being a Son of God dosnt make us a Lord NH?

That title is reserved for God Only!

:)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 27 2007,22:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 27 2007,22:06)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 27 2007,21:29)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “First of all if you think that to be One with God is to share in the same Unity/Oneness that the Word/God who was with God and was God shared, you are way off base.”

Jn 17 seems to diasagree with you.

” 20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even AS we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. “

Do you agree with Jesus?

You can't because of your perverted way of understanding unity-you think it means they have always been one and the same- not so.

NH

I will present the same questions to you!

What kind of Oneness do you speak of? This kind of Oneness?

“If you have seen me you have seen the Father”

“For as the Father has life in himself; so hath he given the Son to have life in himself;”

“Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father”

“I am the way the truth and the life”

“I am the ressurection and the life”

First of all if you think that to be One with God is to share in the same Unity/Oneness that the Word/God who was with God and was God shared, you are way off base.

Does our unity with Jesus who is the the Lord from heaven mean that we should be called Lords?

Does our unity with the Father and Son mean that we are Deity?

Will you make yourself as a Son of God equal to the Monogenes (Unique Son)?

Yes we share in his divine nature but we are not divinity!

Hi W,
    ONENESS is another false doctrine.
    Unity is what Christ spoke of, submitted, trusting unity in God ,the Father.
    We should follow him.
    We cannot follow God.

Nh it depends on how define Oneness!

Oneness also means:

“the quality or state or fact of being one:”

Merriam-Websters.

My wife and I are One flesh!

The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are One God!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2007,20:40)
    Nh it depends on how define Oneness!

Oneness also means:

“the quality or state or fact of being one:”

Merriam-Websters.

My wife and I are One flesh!

The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are One God!

We can be and should be one with God and one with his son.

Trinity logic applied to Jesus being one with God is wrong because if we apply it to us, then we are God too.

Of course it means united as you pointed out. It doesn't mean unit.

And the Lord God is one God means 1 God. Not 3 united persons.

It is written that there is one God (the Father) and that Jesus God, is the Father and his God is our God.

So in order to not break scripture, we should teach that there is one God the Father. He is our God and the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. These things are written after all.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To WorshippingJesus.

Ordinarily I wouldn't bother answering people with hard hearts who are only going to shut the truth out. But in a forum a person like you is quite useful in that you will challenge the teachings and act like the devils advocate so to speak.

This gives reason and context to learn what the scriptures teach and to look at things closely.

Similarly God even uses the devil to demonstrate his glory. How would we know about God's grace if their was no sin for example.

Thank you for being useful in that regard, but for your own sake would it not be better to be discipled in truth.

If scripture teaches one thing and you adamantly teach against it, then you will certainly receive wages for your hard work. But not all wages are good wages.

But even if you suffer loss in judgment fire, I hope that you will be saved because you chose to be found on the true foundation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2007,01:30)

Hi w,
    You ask
    “Does our unity with Jesus who is the the Lord from heaven mean that we should be called Lords?”

What do lords do?

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
    Lk 19
    15`And it came to pass, on his coming back, having taken the kingdom, that he commanded these servants to be called to him, to whom he gave the money, that he might know what any one had done in business.

17and he said to him, Well done, good servant, because in a very little thou didst become faithful, be having authority over ten cities.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

NH

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Hi W,
    That is odd.
    How can there be a King of kings and a Lord of lords if there is only one King and Lord?
    Your narrow legalistic view of scripture blinds you to so much truth.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2007,05:06)

Hi w,
    You ask

What do lords do?

Lk 19

NH

Hi W,
    That is odd.
    How can there be a King of kings and a Lord of lords if there is only one King and Lord?

NH

Yes you are right. We are and shall be kings and priest unto our God.

But the subject isnt about kings, its about One Lord!

Can you show me anywhere in scripture after the Lord from heaven came, that a saint of God or a Son of God was/is called Lord? (kurios)

1 Cor. 8:
    5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
    6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

These are Your words NH…
    “Your narrow legalistic view of scripture blinds you!”

:O

To WorshippingJesus.

Ordinarily I wouldn't bother answering people with hard hearts who are only going to shut the truth out. But in a forum a person like you is quite useful in that you will challenge the teachings and act like the devils advocate so to speak.

This gives reason and context to learn what the scriptures teach and to look at things closely.

Similarly God even uses the devil to demonstrate his glory. How would we know about God's grace if their was no sin for example.

Thank you for being useful in that regard, but for your own sake  would it not be better to be discipled in truth.

If scripture teaches one thing and you adamantly teach against it, then you will certainly receive wages for your hard work. But not all wages are good wages.

But even if you suffer loss in judgment fire, I hope that you will be saved because you chose to be found on the true foundation.

t8

Nice words. I feel the love!

But you see…

2 Tim 1:12
    For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Mat 5:
    11 Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.
    12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

May his blessings be upon you t8!

charity
    Participant

Heres the crowns you desire buried in a grave with no Name writen
    Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
    Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

The holder of many crowns of the throne of the father and son that we have been invited to sit and be made kings.
    and build up thy throne to all generations.
    Psa 89:3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
    Psa 89:5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Judgement begins at the house of God if you wish for a crown of glory?
    Psa 89:13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, [and] high is thy right hand.
    Psa 89:14 Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

The grave with the unknown Name
    Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
    Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    The fathers throne shall many allow to be despised and his enimies to rejoice
    Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
    Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    Unexceptance of the chosen Father to be glorifed
    Psa 89:38 But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.
    Psa 89:40 Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
    Psa 89:41 All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
    Psa 89:42 Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
    Psa 89:43 Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
    Psa 89:44 Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
    Psa 89:45 The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

The Name that nobody new him by except himself so lonley even still

charity

charity
    Participant

You may pass me of as Joke if you please and continue to seek a place for your selves on the father Almighty’s throne with him. Ignoring the father on earths throne And these things may only be understood by knowledge of the resurrection of Life. He that was taken from prison and judgment and his soul made and offering; To prolong his days and see his seed; the report of whom the arm of the lord was extended
    So go ahead and love your lives you are here what more matters to you about souls past with promise only.
    Even thought they thought of you and did what ever that you may be a part of the remnant chosen you reward them nothing in ignorance.
    Wipe the generation that returned to the dust without promise let their enemies rejoice live the life of the children as inheritors of promise but you shall not be made perfect but remain in perfect until death.

Hbr 11:38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and [in] mountains, and [in] dens and caves of the earth.
    Hbr 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
    Hbr 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

This is how I feel I am sorry if has offended anyone deeply.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2007,06:42)

Hi w,
    You ask

What do lords do?

Lk 19

NH

Hi W,
    That is odd.

NH

Can you show me anywhere in scripture after the Lord from heaven came, that a saint of God or a Son of God was/is called Lord? (kurios)

1 Cor. 8:
    5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
    6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

These are Your words NH…

Hi W,
    God has never been absent from heaven. It is His throne and He ministers to His earthy flock by means of willing vessels such as His Son and the brothers and sisters of the Son.

1Cor 15
    “1 Corinthians 15:47
    The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the LORD [2962]from heaven.”
    Number 2962
    Transliteration:
    kurios {koo'-ree-os}
    Word Origin:
    from kuros (supremacy)
    TDNT:
    3:1039,486
    Part of Speech:
    noun masculine
    Usage in the KJV:
    Lord 667, lord 54, master 11, sir 6, Sir 6, misc 4

Total: 748
    Definition:
    he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord
    the possessor and disposer of a thing
    the owner; one who has control of the person, the master
    in the state: the sovereign, prince, chief, the Roman emperor
    is a title of honour expressive of respect and reverence, with which servants salute their master
    this title is given to: God, the Messiah For Synonyms see entry 5830

Kurios usually refers to the one appointed Lord of all, Jesus.

Since none is greater than any other in the body of Chrsit there are no lords among us but we have one Lord who serves His God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2007,09:14)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 28 2007,06:42)

Hi w,
    You ask

What do lords do?

Lk 19

NH

Hi W,
    That is odd.

NH

1 Cor. 8:

These are Your words NH…

Hi W,
    God has never been absent from heaven. It is His throne and He ministers to His earthy flock by means of willing vessels such as His Son and the brothers and sisters of the Son.

1Cor 15
    “1 Corinthians 15:47
    The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the LORD [2962]from heaven.”
    Number 2962
    Transliteration:
    kurios {koo'-ree-os}
    Word Origin:
    from kuros (supremacy)
    TDNT:
    3:1039,486
    Part of Speech:
    noun masculine
    Usage in the KJV:
    Lord 667, lord 54, master 11, sir 6, Sir 6, misc 4

Total: 748
    Definition:
    he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord
    the possessor and disposer of a thing
    the owner; one who has control of the person, the master
    in the state: the sovereign, prince, chief, the Roman emperor
    is a title of honour expressive of respect and reverence, with which servants salute their master
    this title is given to: God, the Messiah For Synonyms see entry 5830

Kurios usually refers to the one appointed Lord of all, Jesus.

Since none is greater than any other in the body of Chrsit there are no lords among us but we have one Lord who serves His God.

NH

You say…

God has never been absent from heaven.

I would say yes the Father has not left heaven.

But the Word/God did! And yet….

Jn 3:13
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So what does “Lord from heaven”, mean to you?

What does the Word that was with God and the “Word that was God', mean to you?

What does “Who, being in the form of God”, mean to you?

You should not try to fit your doctrine into the scriptures, you should let the scriptures form your doctrine.

You say…

It is His throne and He ministers to His earthy flock by means of willing vessels such as His Son and the brothers and sisters of the Son.

Jn 10:14
    I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Whos sheep are they NH? Was Jesus a Sheep like us?

Remember…

Jn 1:3
    All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Gen 1:26
    And God said, Let us make man in our image,

Gen 1:27
    So God created man in his [own] image

Is 45:18
    For thus saith the LORD (YHWH) that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Yoiu see NH if you let scripture interpret itself then you will see that the Lord YHWH alone created all things.

Now If I hold your view of Yeshua (YHWH is salvation) then we have a contradiction in scripture.

YHWH says he created all things by himself and the above say
    s that all things were made by Jesus.

Thus John writes…

Jn 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You see by revelation John knew who the Monogenes, (Unique) Son was, the Word/God made flesh taking on human form, a body. The Lord from heaven, God manifest in the flesh.

Gen 1:1
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

In the beginning God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit created all things!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Do you abandon all need for order and consistency when you accept the trinity faith such that you can pick and choose when God means THE FATHER or a TRINITY GOD?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    You ask
    “Jn 10:14
    I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Whos sheep are they NH? Was Jesus a Sheep like us?”

Do you not know of the LAMB OF GOD?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You choose KJV for Jn 3.13
    “Jn 3:13
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”

NASB
    13″No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.”
    ESV
    13″No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.”
    NIV
    13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[a]

Footnotes:

John 3:13 Some manuscripts Man, who is in heaven

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Was the Word WITH GOD?
    Was the Word IN THE FORM OF GOD?
    Was Christ the LORD from heaven?
    Of course, it is written.

None say he was a part of or an aspect of a multipersonality being called a trinity.

God is the Father and the God of Jesus.
    That is written.
    Where is trinity written?

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 28 2007,07:04)
    Heres the crowns you desire buried in a grave with no Name writen
    Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
    Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

The holder of many crowns of the throne of the father and son that we have been invited to sit and be made kings.
    and build up thy throne to all generations.
    Psa 89:3  I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Psa 89:4  Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
    Psa 89:5  And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Judgement begins at the house of God if you wish for a crown of glory?
    Psa 89:13  Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, [and] high is thy right hand.
    Psa 89:14  Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

The grave with the unknown Name
    Psa 89:34  My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
    Psa 89:35  Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    The fathers throne shall many allow to be despised and his enimies to rejoice
    Psa 89:36  His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
    Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    Unexceptance of the chosen Father to be glorifed
    Psa 89:38  But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.
    Psa 89:40  Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
    Psa 89:41  All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
    Psa 89:42  Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
    Psa 89:43  Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
    Psa 89:44  Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
    Psa 89:45  The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

The Name that nobody new him by except himself so lonley even still

charity

In the beginning god said to this soul let us make men in our Image, he was not talking to himself?
    This soul was to be the king of kings and lord of lords set over the Image and he was still going to be God
    God would rest after he had made this creation yet it would be time before it happened, and the one he had chosen would bring the nations to transformation in vessels by the covenant of the arch new life; the transporting of the dust seed to the new generation, building an army of saints to follow after David’s seed the first fruits of those that slept.
    And the heavens opened and the arch of the covenant could be seen
    Why don’t you find where God specks to him and who is his first begotten and first born Son?
    God loved David very much but David was cursed to return to the dust?
    Edit;And God spoke the words to david as in the beginning; as the scriptures above will reveal.
    David was given the covenant of life the New Image as a promise to come

So now how is it that we without them may not be made perfect?

How much power did the fathers have over this day an age?
    No place is found
    Not one would understand the seed that is taken from one in the dust creation as David and transported by the Holy Ghost to form a child that rises
    That seed that you are born again by shall determine you as corruptible or incorruptible whether a good seed or bad
    1Pe 1:23
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    Ask Christ he was predetermined by God being born again of the seed of David which was ordained incorruptible 1000 yrs before how much power has the past over our lives to day
    Today each of us is a seed standing for judgment days
    Once exclaimed and prophesied your seed shall bring you shame even they have condemned us back then to perish in judgment days under the feet of the righteous predetermined judgment sealed are we Bad seed risen with out ears to hear
    Or  good seed to rewards

As even we also may lose there hope of eternity in the uncertain seed in stiff-necked ignorance if they were still in the valley of decision? THE SEED SHALL PERISH

SAVE TO WHOM ITS GIVEN

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,

Matt 13
    ” 18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. “

The GOOD seed is the Word of God and it can grow into Christ in us, the hope of glory.
    The tares such as trinity are from the minds of men and can only lead to fuel for the lake of fire.
    Those who have been deceived by the whore into accepting false seed should come out of her.

charity
    Participant

Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Sowing good seed
    21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
    Edit; hath he not root in himself turns back, the root is fathers David as the roots of christ
    Christ has root in himself; and if we do not have the roots as he had his fathers we have been seen fatherless and shall not receive a morning star
    Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

Working a doctrine without David as the root of Christ will fail our perfection, christ has not formed his roots from is himself
    Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
    Edit;Yes the unknown Name is him also before he came as The word of God
    Christ comes at the last seal; and those with him the trumpet blowers.

A son reedemned as the root to be sent forth
    Psa 2:7  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Resurrection of Life born of God Psa 89:27  Also I will make him [my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

And when he came he said I am the King, I am the resurrection of Life.

Psa 89:3  I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Psa 89:20  I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
    Psa 89:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen *him.
    Psa 89:22  The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

charity
    Participant

What is left to reveal?

Rev 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account