Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Most hear of Jesus through traditional churches.
    When faith comes alive the birds of prey immediately try to snatch the seed before it can be rooted in the Word and instead satan plants tares.

Abhor false traditional teachings, the yeast of the pharisees.

Drink from your own cistern.

Hi W,
    Is the man, the Lord from heaven, your God?
    Did the living God become a man and die?
    Sounds like a horror movie.

NH

So this scripture horrifys you?

So which is it NH?

Is he a just man a to you? Or is he the Lord from heaven to you?

Or do you believe what the scriptures teach, that he is both?

1 Cor 15:47
    The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1 Tim 3:16
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

???

Hi W,
    When faith comes alive the birds of prey immediately try to snatch the seed before it can be rooted in the Word and instead satan plants tares.

NH

You didnt answer my question. Where you a Trinitarian when you got saved?
    ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 26 2007,21:02)

Hi W,
    Is the man, the Lord from heaven, your God?
    Did the living God become a man and die?
    Sounds like a horror movie.

NH

So this scripture horrifys you?

So which is it NH?

Is he a just man a to you? Or is he the Lord from heaven to you?

Or do you believe what the scriptures teach, that he is both?

1 Cor 15:47
    The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

???

Hi W,
    Anyone who believes the Living God can die has no grasp of the nature of the God who calls Himself I AM WHO AM.
    Wake up.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 26 2007,21:10)

Hi W,

NH

You didnt answer my question. Where you a Trinitarian when you got saved?
    ???

Hi W,
    I was.
    I followed the advice of scripture and repented and sought baptism in the name of Jesus and in the Spirit and God opened my eyes and led me out.
    So are many others or the Word would not say
    “Come out of her MY PEOPLE.”

Hi W,
    Anyone who believes the Living God can die has no grasp of the nature of the God who calls Himself I AM WHO AM.
    Wake up.

NH

So I take your answer as a no. You do not believe these scriptures!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    This is a remarkable new teaching.
    Can you show us from the OT and NT that God can and did die?
    If God can die who is alive and can raise God?
    If the living God is mortal what hope is there for frail men?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    To whom do these verses refer if not to our God and thence to His sons?
    1 Timothy 1:17
    Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    1 Timothy 6:16
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
    2 Timothy 1:10
    But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Hi W,
    I was.
    I followed the advice of scripture and repented and sought baptism in the name of Jesus and in the Spirit and God opened my eyes and led me out.

NH

If Mystery Babylon as you call it(without any scriptural proof), is cursed by God, then why and how do most believers get saved there?

Also what about all the great moves of God through the ages, from the early chuch Apostles to Martin Luther (who affirmed the doctrine of Hypostatic Union, that Jesus is one and the same as God),
    to the Reformation, The Protestant Reformation, to the Azuza street revivals , to the 60s Jesus movement, and to the 70s and 80s Charismatic movement right on up to this day. All of these moves preached and taught a Trinitarian view.

And you call these moves of God “Mystery Babylon” when thousands upon thousands of people became True believers and were filled with the Holy Spirit.

I see no great moves in biblical history where Arian followers brought many into the kingdom!

Maybe a bird of prey came and snatched the word away from you!

:O

Hi W,

NH

I have showed you many times that the Eternal Word/God did not die and could not die. But you do not listen!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 26 2007,21:56)

Hi W,
    I was.

NH

If Mystery Babylon as you call it(without any scriptural proof), is cursed by God, then why and how do most believers get saved there?

Also what about all the great moves of God through the ages, from the early chuch Apostles to Martin Luther (who affirmed the doctrine of Hypostatic Union, that Jesus is one and the same as God),
    to the Reformation, The Protestant Reformation, to the Azuza street revivals , to the 60s Jesus movement, and to the 70s and 80s Charismatic movement right on up to this day. All of these moves preached and taught a Trinitarian view.

And you call these moves of God “Mystery Babylon” when thousands upon thousands of people became True believers and were filled with the Holy Spirit.

I see no great moves in biblical history where Arian followers brought many into the kingdom!

Maybe a bird of prey came and snatched the word away from you!

:O

Hi W,
    Mystery babylon does not save them but stores the deceived for the wrath of God, but our merciful God wants to rescue all men, and the more they become convinced of their dire situation the more they are likely to repent and seek that safety on the Rock.

charity
    Participant

The story of Jesus before he came about and his service

2Sa 7:12 ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    2Sa 7:13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

God talks about Jesus as a seperate
    2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    2Sa 7:15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

Jesus servers and glorifies his His father David; to accomplish the will of Gods Promise to David
    2Sa 7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
    2Sa 7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.
    2Sa 7:18 ¶ Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who [am] I, O Lord GOD? and what [is] my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
    2Sa 7:19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And [is] this the manner of man, O Lord GOD?
    2Sa 7:20 And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord GOD, knowest thy servant.
    2Sa 7:21 For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know [them].
    2Sa 7:22 Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for [there is] none like thee, neither [is there any] God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

By three this house is established for ever and ever

2Sa 7:25 And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish [it] for ever, and do as thou hast said.
    2Sa 7:26 And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts [is] the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.

The servant David found in his heart to pray this prayer and God gave his word to perform; and the seed of the bows of mercy from David shall serve and establish and perform this promise to his father David; obeying an honoring his father in heaven above all.
    And any that seek the mission of Jesus towards the fathers shall have a key that no door may be shut on them ever.

2Sa 7:27 For thou, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to thy servant, saying, I will build thee an house: therefore hath thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto thee.
    2Sa 7:28 And now, O Lord GOD, thou [art] that God, and thy words be true, and thou hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
    2Sa 7:29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord GOD, hast spoken [it]: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 27 2007,17:03)

Hi W,

NH

I have showed you many times that the Eternal Word/God did not die and could not die. But you do not listen!

To W,

But it is written that Jesus died for our sins and you say that Jesus is God, therefore you are really saying that God died.

Of course we refute the notion that God died, but we teach that the son of God died for humanity and rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the majesty on high.

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 26 2007,15:44)

Quote (charity @ Feb. 26 2007,08:06)
    Can you see the throne that God gives to him?

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Repairing the wastes of many generations

charity

Charity

Do you think that the throne in Revelations is the same throne David sat on?

Did David sit in the throne of YHWY?

???

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    “even as I also overcame”
    Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
    Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

name written, that no man knew, but he himself. Vision not yet in effect but promised
    Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

The vision in effect his soul made a sacrifice; he shall prolong his days; and see his seed
    Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    His seed to prolong their days following Him
    Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

To sit with him on the throne to those who overcome; accomplished promise of God fulfill by the son Whos purpose was to preform his fathers promise on earth and establish his fathers throne for ever and ever
    Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

And this throne is unseen but by faith until God reveal
    Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
    2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
    2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

charity
    Participant

Majesty on high and his throne as the days of heaven.

The passion of Christ was to establish his father’s kingdom

Majesty on high and the express image of his person,
    Hbr 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
    Hbr 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
    Hbr 1:5 ¶ For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, (David) I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
    DavidPsa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Hbr 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
    David ‘s promise from God
    Psa 89:27 Also I will make him [my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
    Psa 89:28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
    His throne as the days of heaven. His seed to indure without fail; is Christ Jesus
    Promise to David Psa 89:29 His seed also will I make [to endure] for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 26 2007,22:03)

Hi W,

NH

Hi W,
    Jesus died.
    So God did not come in the flesh and die.
    So because Jesus died Jesus is not our God.
    I agree.
    he is the SON of God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 26 2007,21:45)
    Hi w,
    To whom do these verses refer if not to our God and thence to His sons?
    Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
    But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

What do you see in these verses?

NH you should look at scriptrue in its context. Lets look closely!

You qoute…

The context of the scripture is…
    1 Tim 1:
    12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
    13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
    14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
    15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus, (Lord from Heaven, Word/God) came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
    16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
    17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

As you can see, Paul was speaking of the Lord Jesus who he knew to be the “King Of Kings” and now calls him “The only wise God”.

As far as the rest of the text…

Is Jesus Immortal, invisible and will honor and glory be given to him for ever and ever?

You quote…

Again the context…
    1 Tim 6:
    14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
    15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
    16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
    17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Interesting you use this verse to prove Jesus is a Son of God in every way like us and not God and that the Father is the Light which no man can approach.

Yet this scripture shows that Jesus, Yeshua, The Lord from heaven, the Monogenes (Unique) Son of God, the Word/God dwells in the Light which “no man can approach” and has seen the Father.

So Jesus is God in the flesh or the scriptures are broken and have no harmony here since “No Man Has Seen God”

Compare…

Jn 6:46
    Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Also, look at these scriptures which Paul writes in 1Timothy.

1 Tim 1:1
    Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour and Lord, Jesus Christ which is our hope;

1 Tim 2:3
    For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Tim 3:15
    But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Whos Church is it?

Acts 20:28
    Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

You quote…

Context…

2 Tim 1:
    8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
    9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, (The Lord from heaven, Word/God )
    10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ,,(lord from heaven, Word/God) who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

In first Timothy he speaks of God as our Saviour and here he speaks of Jesus Christ as our Saviour .

This is the true testimony of scriptures…

I Tim 4:
    9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
    10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe
    11 These things command and teach.

Selah :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    I see.
    Jesus is the only wise God.
    And he is the Son of the only true God.

umm, where to from here? help

Hi W,
    I see.
    Jesus is the only wise God.
    And he is the Son of the only true God.

umm, where to from here? help

NH

This is not “Modelism”. This is a straight forward clear interpretation of scripture in its context.

The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit are One.

This is scriptural! :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    It is quite superfluous to tell us the Father is one with His own Spirit.
    But the unity between the two sentient beings, Father and Son is special.
    It is an agreed unity.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account