Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2009,04:28)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2009,18:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,10:30)
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center

Jesus is in the center of the throne all powers being subject to him!

WJ

Hi WJ,

How can he be at the right and at the center at the same time?

Ed J

Ed

Seriously, you did not just ask that question did you?

Scriptures tell us he will never leave us or forsake us (Matt 28:20), and he also said…

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, “there am I in the midst of them. John 18:20

And he also said…

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, “and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him“. John 14:23

And he also said…

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28

But the Arians and Unitarians have blinded their eyes to Jesus words.

If Jesus can be everywhere 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name at the same time and be with his own to the end of the world and hear the prayers of those heavy laden and give them rest, and live inside of every believer all at the same time then he is God.

For the Lamb which is in the midst of **the throne** shall feed them“, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

What part of in the midst of the throne is not clear to you?

God does not share his sovereign glory with another!

His being at the right hand of the Father means he has all authority and power and rules equal to the Father as God and in fact at this time is not subject to the Father until everything has been subjected to him, Jesus. 1 Cor 15:24

You Arians seem to love reducing Jesus to being less than who and what he is!

We try to exalt him in our lives to the highest place of power and authority and give him the same honor we give the Father.

You guys are set to bring him down to your own image or making him into some demi-god or something!

You serve an image of God that is less than the “Image of the invisible God” which is idolatry, IMO!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why do you try to demean me, just because I ask you a question?
    Did you actually read any of my posts?

I suggest you go back and reread these…

Concerning “The Godhead”, of whom Jesus was an integral part, I start to explain beginning at…

“Jesus Christ is he god?” page 24 post 6 in category “Messages”. And continuing at…

“My eye has been open” thread Page 24 post 7 in the “Scripture & Biblical Doctrine” category.

Culminating at “We are in the new earth” Page 24 post 6 category “Truth or Tradition”?

If you go back and reread these posts, then concerning Jesus Christ, what you and I both share in beliefs
    should become much clearer to you! You have not yet realized how similar our beliefs really are.

Wake up we are all Christians here, why do you make such false statements concerning me?

Heberws 1:8-9 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Your friend in Christ Jesus,
    Ed J
    http://www.olycitybiblecode.org

Ed

I did not mean to demean you.

I found your question to be bizarre and lacking.

Sorry, if I missunderstood.

If you believe like me then why do you not come out and say what you believe? Or why do you never give an amen to any of my or Jacks post?

You have been asked if you were a Trinitarian and I havn't seen you answer. If you have then I am glad!

I have read your post and it is hard to get past all the numerals which seem to bring confusion to me.

So no I do not believe in your numerical system.

WJ

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,08:00)
    hi WJ
    I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne”. Rev 3:21 NLT

you know the true meaning of this verse is this;
    that Christ received from God the father all the powers for is task and that he will share it with who ever is victorious” this is the true meaning 'glory to God the father and Jesus Christ.amen

T

You go ahead and believe you will sit in the Fathers throne if you like!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    this is in cording to the scriptures were Christ says i will prepare a place for you,and Paul who said we will reign with him.and Christ said you will be with me and you shall see me the way i am.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,11:07)
    hi WJ
    this is in cording to the scriptures were Christ says i will prepare a place for you,and Paul who said we will reign with him.and Christ said you will be with me and you shall see me the way i am.

Do you think you are equal to Jesus or ever will be?

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 18 2009,22:44)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 18 2009,02:13)
    WorshippingJesus said:

Others say he is “a god” of some sorts but do not say he is their God. (Polytheism) They like to play on words and yet say he is their “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. Yet the scriptures say the Lord our God is “One Lord”!

WJ,
    You're right bro. All they do is play their word games. Something Con said yesterday is a prime example of this. He said that Jesus Christ is a savior “of sorts.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” in the new Testament more times than the Father is called Savior.

YHWH said, “besides Me there is no Savior.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” more times than the Father.

Con just plays his little word games. He ought to be consistent like Gene who comes right out and says that Jesus is no savior at all. Con wants it both ways.

Con wants everything both ways. He wants that older manuscripts be as the original manuscripts which are not “bastardized.” Yet he says that the ESV which is based on older manuscripts is “bastardization of scripture.”

thinker

I showed you the example of the earthly priest and the heavenly priest and how savior can be used, just because I am of a different opinion of Gene does not you right and us wrong.

Christ is repeatedly identified as “THE Savior” in the New testament. No eartly priest ever gave his own life for us. Their ministry was typological of Christ's priesthood. Their ministry was the foreshadow of Christ who was the substance to come. Christ's priesthood is by far superior to the old testament priesthood. A casual reading of the book of Hebrews clearly shows this.

One thing I have found is that you Arains avoid the book of Hebrews like the plague. One Arain here even says that Hebrews is “corrupt.” Gee, the book of Hebrews must teach that Christ is superior to all. There would be no need to say it is “corrupt” if it agreed with the Arain view of Christ.

When was an earthly priest ever called “the AUTHOR of eternal salvation” in scripture?

“And having been perfected, He became the AUTHOR of eternal salvation to all who obey Him” (Heb. 5:9)

Jesus is not a “savior of sorts.” Such language is ANATHEMA! He is “THE Savior.” He is “the AUTHOR of eternal salvation” and it is in your best interests to bow to this truth instead of reducing Him to the same level with other men.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 18 2009,20:56)
    But sitting at YHWH's right hand makes one God. When YHWH told king David that the Messiah would be exalted to YHWH's right hand he replied saying,

“The Lord is at Your right hand;
            He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath.”

The word “Lord” in verse 5 is not the same word in verse 1. It is “adonai” which is the proper name for God. So David acknowledged that God would be at YHWH's right hand.

It is obvious that king David disagrees with Con.

thinker

Hi TT,

[אדני] Âdônây means Lord or Owner; the proper Name of God is [יהוה](YHVH) YÄ-hä-vā;
    where ä sounds like that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like that of the vowel in the word “hay”.
    So when you see the tetragrammation YHVH, the proper pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. This point I make because
    the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations. (Psalm 45:17)

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63!
    I hope this information helps you.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holyvitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So Jesus was perfected and became the author of salvation for men.
    Does your trinity god need to be perfected?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 19 2009,05:38)

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 18 2009,20:56)
    But sitting at YHWH's right hand makes one God. When YHWH told king David that the Messiah would be exalted to YHWH's right hand he replied saying,

“The Lord is at Your right hand;
            He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath.”

The word “Lord” in verse 5 is not the same word in verse 1. It is “adonai” which is the proper name for God. So David acknowledged that God would be at YHWH's right hand.

It is obvious that king David disagrees with Con.

thinker

Hi TT,

[אדני] Âdônây means Lord or Owner; the proper Name of God is [יהוה](YHVH) YÄ-hä-vā;
    where ä sounds like that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like that of the vowel in the word “hay”.
    So when you see the tetragrammation YHVH, the proper pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. This point I make because
    the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations. (Psalm 45:17)

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63!
    I hope this information helps you.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holyvitybiblecode.org

The proper name for God is “adonai” (see Strong's# 136).

YHWH revealed to David that the Messiah would it at His right hand (vs. 1). David replied in verse 5 saying, “Adonai (God) is at your right hand.”

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    no i don't even believe i will be in heaven with Christ,but i do believe that i be with him and be as my Lord and my savior,in the millennium.

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    i think my finger slip,i mean to say that Christ will be my lord and savior in the millenium to come

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 19 2009,02:43)
    Ed

I did not mean to demean you.

I found your question to be bizarre and lacking.

Sorry, if I missunderstood.

If you believe like me then why do you not come out and say what you believe? Or why do you never give an amen to any of my or Jacks post?

You have been asked if you were a Trinitarian and I havn't seen you answer. If you have then I am glad!

I have read your post and it is hard to get past all the numerals which seem to bring confusion to me.

So no I do not believe in your numerical system.

WJ

Hi WJ,

In the free e-book called “HolyCityBibleCode” (Rev.21:2-3)
    I bridge the gap between trinitarian and non-trinitarian views of God. (Luke 12:52)
    This can be illustrated using as a simple “Box Graph”;
    I illustrate it and “fully” explain how it depicts both views.

I ONLY use numbers as a second witness to confirm Theological beliefs.
    You cannot learn “anything” from numbers; numbers DON'T teach!
    The HolySpirit that resides in all of us believers does the teaching! (Jer.33:3 / 1Cor.2:12-14)
    These number representations confirm the simple box graph,
    and these numbers run consistent throughout the bible.

Jesus is “The Key”=74 to understanding GOD!

1) 117    GOD The Father=117
    2)  74     Jesus=74
    3) 151    Holy Spirit=151
    4)  63     YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)

5) יהוה =26 is “GOD”=26 spoken as YÄ=26!

If you want me to expound on this, let me know? (2timothy 2:13 / 1Cor.1:23)
    If you want a copy of the book let me know? And I will e-mail it to you.

God bless you all,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode

We(all of us at [heaven.net.nz]) could have never gotten to this point without the great FAITH I have seen here!
    God's kingdom is a spiritual kingdom, of which we are all part of! (1Cor.13:12 / Luke 17:20-21)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The Holy Spirit does not reside in all men.
    The Spirit is the spirit of God.

Ed

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2009,14:35)
    I bridge the gap between trinitarian and non-trinitarian views of God. (Luke 12:52)
    This can be illustrated using as a simple “Box Graph”;
    I illustrate it and “fully” explain how it depicts both views.

You cannot bridge the gap between to opposing views.

There are two different Jesus's and Gods being followed!

They serve a different Jesus than Trinitarians, for their view of him is diabolically opposed to the view of who Jesus is in the scriptures IMO.

BTW, your link to your sight is messed up!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Well spotted.
    We serve the Son of God , the vine, and through him his God and Father.
    YOU HAVE DEVELOPED YOUR OWN BIZARRE TRINITY GOD THAT INCLUDES THE SON.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 18 2009,17:15)
    Hi WJ,
    Well spotted.
    We serve the Son of God , the vine, and through him his God and Father.
    YOU HAVE DEVELOPED YOUR OWN BIZARRE TRINITY GOD THAT INCLUDES THE SON.

Nh

AND YOU CALL A MERE MAN YOUR ““**ONLY** MASTER AND LORD“” JUDE 1:4, OR DO YOU?

THE LORD OUR GOD IS “ONE LORD“.

HOW ABOUT YOURS?

wj

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 19 2009,08:25)

You cannot bridge the gap between to opposing views.

There are two different Jesus's and Gods being followed!

They serve a different Jesus than Trinitarians, for their view of him is diabolically opposed to the view of who Jesus is in the scriptures IMO.

BTW, your link to your sight is messed up!

WJ

Hi WJ,

I believe I can!
    Here is a bible verse that explains this principal.
    Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided,
    three(non-Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).
    It aught not to be that way?
    Did I not say we are all part of the same house!
    I even showed you the Name and numbers part of Our House.
    Here is the corroborative Bible verses!

Eph.2:19-22 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
    And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ;
    In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
    In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The link to the site should work(it does for me), the book download at the site I have disabled.

If you would like a copy, e-mail me and I will send it to you as an attachment, the book is in PDF.
    My e-mail address is the same as the web site [@yahoo.com]

God Bless,
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2009,17:56)
    Did I not say we are all part of the same house!

Thats the problem.

We are not all part of the same house.

There are many who say “Lord” “Lord” but do not know him!

I do not believe I am of those who do not say that God is their “Only Master and Lord”!

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,18:23)

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:33)
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

Only Jesus sits in the Fathers throne!

WJ

Actually he is at the right side of the Father and sits with God on his throne. We can sit with Christ on his throne.

Does that make us Christ?

No. God shares his authority with Christ and Christ shares his authority with those of us who are worthy.

No I am not a modalist!

It does not make him the Father but it does make him equal to the Father since he has all authority and power and is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24

Why do you dodge that point?

WJ

And what about those that are seated with Christ on his throne.

The point is that whatever conclusion you draw from Christ sitting on the Father's throne must also be drawn with those that sit with Christ on his throne.

If you say that Jesus is God because he sits on the Father's throne, then you have to say that those who sit with Christ are Christ.

So if there is any confusion as to Christ's position on the Father's throne, then think of those who sit with Christ and their status to him, and use that as a guide.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,18:21)
    Notice their is no difference in their crys to the Father and to the Lamb?

Are you saying that this somehow justifies the Trinity?

Otherwise I agree, the crowd address them together, although God is mentioned first.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,18:26)
    t8

You don't offend me!

But you say he is your Lord? Is he your “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. If he is and he is not your God then you violate the shema.

The Lord our God is “One Lord”!

WJ

God made him Lord over his creation. Therefore if I am of God, Jesus is the Lord of my life as God placed him there.

Of course, God is over all and will soon be in all.

A bit like Joseph and the Pharaoh. Joseph was lord over the Pharaoh's kingdom but not over the Pharaoh himself.

Also like an ambassador. He represents a country, although he is not the most high leader. He represents the leader and his authority. He still needs the leader to sign off on things.

Jesus still sought the Father's will in all things and I assume he still does.

I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account