Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    anything you disagree with it become a metaphor ,
    there is now way out, WJ the trinity does not exist,it is a false metaphor invented to pursue idolatry this you can easy see though history of the most fervent disciples of that religion CATHOLIC ROMAN a history of miss conduct ,criminal activities toward innocent people,children,true Christians ,inquisition,even today blame comes out ,just to name a few,of cause later on he daughters have join her in the corruption.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2009,22:42)
    hi WJ
    anything you disagree with  it become a metaphor ,
    there is now way out, WJ the trinity does not exist,it is a false metaphor invented to pursue  idolatry this you can easy see though history of the most fervent disciples of that religion CATHOLIC ROMAN a history of miss conduct ,criminal activities toward innocent people,children,true Christians ,inquisition,even today blame comes out ,just to name a few,of cause later on he daughters have join her in the corruption.

t

What part of this scripture do you not understand?

For the Lamb which is in the midst of **the throne** shall feed them“, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    v 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
    Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

wen you quote just don't do half quote's

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2009,21:58)

hi WJ
    there is now way out, WJ the trinity does not exist,it is a false metaphor invented to pursue  idolatry this you can easy see though history of the most fervent disciples of that religion CATHOLIC ROMAN a history of miss conduct ,criminal activities toward innocent people,children,true Christians ,inquisition,even today blame comes out ,just to name a few,of cause later on he daughters have join her in the corruption.

t

For the Lamb which is in the midst of **the throne** shall feed them“, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

You seem to have * * * The Throne * * * singled out for some reason. What is it your trying to say?

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2009,18:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,10:30)
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center

Jesus is in the center of the throne all powers being subject to him!

WJ

Hi WJ,

How can he be at the right and at the center at the same time?

Ed J

Ed

Seriously, you did not just ask that question did you?

Scriptures tell us he will never leave us or forsake us (Matt 28:20), and he also said…

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, “there am I in the midst of them. John 18:20

And he also said…

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, “and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him“. John 14:23

And he also said…

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28

But the Arians and Unitarians have blinded their eyes to Jesus words.

If Jesus can be everywhere 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name at the same time and be with his own to the end of the world and hear the prayers of those heavy laden and give them rest, and live inside of every believer all at the same time then he is God.

What part of in the midst of the throne is not clear to you?

God does not share his sovereign glory with another!

His being at the right hand of the Father means he has all authority and power and rules equal to the Father as God and in fact at this time is not subject to the Father until everything has been subjected to him, Jesus. 1 Cor 15:24

You Arians seem to love reducing Jesus to being less than who and what he is!

We try to exalt him in our lives to the highest place of power and authority and give him the same honor we give the Father.

You guys are set to bring him down to your own image or making him into some demi-god or something!

You serve an image of God that is less than the “Image of the invisible God” which is idolatry, IMO!

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2009,15:30)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2009,18:03)
    hi WJ
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center??????

this is twisted in deed

t

It is a metaphor of Jesus having all “power and authority”!

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

If he is not your God then he is not your source of life, faith, and power, and if he is not your source of life then you are none of his!

WJ

There are atleast 14 thrones in heaven, sitting on a thron does not make him 'elohim, the righteous will sit upon 12 thrones, it does not make them 'elohim either, now does it, metaphor or not. Are the four beasts 'elohim?: And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

REVELATION 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:04)
    hi WJ
    v 7:15  Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
    Rev 7:16  They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

wen you quote just don't do half quote's

T

And your point is? Jesus is in the throne isn't he?

Notice who it is they are serving?

It is he that sits on the throne!

WJ

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 18 2009,01:13)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2009,21:58)

hi WJ

t

You seem to have * * * The Throne * * * singled out for some reason. What is it your trying to say?

Con

That God does not share his sovereign glory with another!

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2009,22:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2009,18:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,10:30)
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center

WJ

Hi WJ,

How can he be at the right and at the center at the same time?

Ed J

Ed

Seriously, you did not just ask that question did you?

Scriptures tell us he will never leave us or forsake us (Matt 28:20), and he also said…

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, “there am I in the midst of them. John 18:20

And he also said…

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, “and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him“. John 14:23

And he also said…

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28

But the Arians and Unitarians have blinded their eyes to Jesus words.

If Jesus can be everywhere 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name at the same time and be with his own to the end of the world and hear the prayers of those heavy laden and give them rest, and live inside of every believer all at the same time then he is God.

What part of in the midst of the throne is not clear to you?

God does not share his sovereign glory with another!

His being at the right hand of the Father means he has all authority and power and rules equal to the Father as God and in fact at this time is not subject to the Father until everything has been subjected to him, Jesus. 1 Cor 15:24

You Arians seem to love reducing Jesus to being less than who and what he is!

We try to exalt him in our lives to the highest place of power and authority and give him the same honor we give the Father.

You guys are set to bring him down to your own image or making him into some demi-god or something!

You serve an image of God that is less than the “Image of the invisible God” which is idolatry, IMO!

WJ

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 18 2009,01:28)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2009,15:30)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2009,18:03)
    hi WJ
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center??????

this is twisted in deed

t

It is a metaphor of Jesus having all “power and authority”!

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

If he is not your God then he is not your source of life, faith, and power, and if he is not your source of life then you are none of his!

WJ

There are atleast 14 thrones in heaven, sitting on a thron does not make him 'elohim, the righteous will sit upon 12 thrones, it does not make them 'elohim either, now does it, metaphor or not. Are the four beasts 'elohim?: And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Now of the things which we have spoken [this is] the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

REVELATION 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

Only Jesus sits in the Fathers throne!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

WJ
    don't you think WJ that's many more than two this could 1000 or more ,i think there is a miss understanding what heaven is like,and God is spirit ,we with our small mind think as a earthly throne ,this is heaven ,lets stay with the scriptures

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 17 2009,21:02)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 24 2007,19:14)
    Every Tongue Shall Confess…

Truly every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord!

Amen.

Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

Notice it doesn't say that “all will confess that Jesus is God” like you do.

To put this into context so that you are not confused into thinking it means YHWH, try this verse:

“Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

You might as well start confessing that God made Jesus Lord, WJ. All will confess this truth at some point. The earlier the better.

t8

True! But I am not afraid to follow scripture and call him my Lord and my God.

Others say he is “a god” of some sorts but do not say he is their God. (Polytheism) They like to play on words and yet say he is their “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. Yet the scriptures say the Lord our God is “One Lord”!

Well if according to Jude 1:4 if he is your “Only Lord and Master” yet he is not “The True God” or “One Lord”, then that is Idolatry for you make a mere man into your “Only Lord and Master” and if he is not a mere man but some sort of demi-god, and is your “Only Lord and Master” then you are a Henotheist which is still Polytheism!

It is scriptural to say Jesus is my Great God, “Theos” and Savour! Tit 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, for there is only “One True God” and that God is a plural unity!

WJ

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:43)
    hi WJ
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

WJ
    don't you think WJ that's many more than two this could 1000 or more ,i think there is a miss understanding what heaven is like,and God is spirit ,we with our small mind think as a earthly throne ,this is heaven ,lets stay with the scriptures

T

Here I will give you an easier translation…

I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne. Rev 3:21 NLT

Can you see it?

There will be many thrones. But Jesus only sits in the Fathers for God does not share sovereign glory with another!

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

WJ
    you skipping questions

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:54)
    WJ
    you skipping questions

T

What question?

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    it says sit with me on my throne ,if he sits on God s throne,then it becomes his throne and then htey also sit with him on the same throne, so God the father +Christ +all the ones who are victorious. this is not a common throne

terraricca
    Participant

WJ
    you fast today

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    and if God does not share is throne wy should he share it whit the victorious one??????????????????????

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:58)
    hi WJ
    it says sit with me on my throne ,if he sits on God s throne,then it becomes his throne and then htey also sit with him on the same throne, so God the father +Christ +all the ones who are victorious. this is not a common throne

T

Not at all!

No one will sit in the Fathers throne and share his sovereign glory exept Jesus who is sovereign!

WJ

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,02:02)
    hi WJ
    and if God does not share is throne wy should he share it whit the victorious one??????????????????????

t

Because Jesus only is worthy to be praised and honored and glorified!

Rev 5:11-14

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account