Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    But he is not the God of the Jews is He?[Jn8.54]
    Did God change and become a trinity?

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    it seems you have a confused message ,i agreed christ is the word,who was with God in the begining
    but then i see you make him God the father why is that????
    one more question;why would John writgh in the BEGUINNING if there is no beguinning,because if christ is God the father he as no beguinning right?
    so it seems whith your interpretation things get more confused than clear.
    and dont try to said i am blind,
    this would prove your inability to explain your thought.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2009,13:00)
    hi WJ
    it seems you have a confused message ,i agreed christ is the word,who was with God in the begining
    but then i see you make him God the father why is that????
    one more question;why would John writgh in the BEGUINNING if there is no beguinning,because if christ is God the father he as no beguinning right?
    so it seems whith your interpretation things get more confused than clear.
    and dont try to said i am blind,
    this would prove your inability to explain your thought.

Please!

Show me where I have made Jesus, God the Father?

Listen, if you want to have dialogue then respond to the points instead of Just throwing out blacket statements without any proof of your accusations.

WJ

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2009,13:00)

If you agree that Christ was the Word that was with God then why don't you accept the rest of the scripture…

AND THE WORD WAS GOD“!

Litterally in the Greek it reads “And God was the Word”!

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 13 2009,22:10)

Why don't you read the post and the scriptures I give before you respond?

If Jesus was there with the Father in the beginning then that means he was before the beginning.

He was before all things, remember? John 1:3, Col 1:16

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So the Father is the God of the Jews.[Jn8.54].
    If you now say the Son of God is too, despite such claims never being heard from Jesus, did God change?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 14 2009,14:13)
    If you agree that Christ was the Word

AND THE WORD WAS GOD“!

WJ

Hi WJ,

The HolySpirit is “The Word” in John 1:1!

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity;
    but the word(HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son(Jesus), who is consecrated for evermore. (Matt.1:18)

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    it is strange that trynitarians always looks at John 1-1,and ignore the other 40 verse were it says christ is the son,and twisting scriptures,like “no one can see the father and live”-and why should god give is trone to satan by being on earth?
    you also said that satan does not exist it is in the mind of people,so the book of Job is fake???
    so is Genesis ???

you right in saying that the wicketness is in peoples mind and that they are the produsers of there on wicketness just like James said.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2009,10:25)

hi WJ
    it is strange that trynitarians always looks at John 1-1,and ignore the other 40 verse were it says christ is the son,and twisting scriptures,like “no one can see the father and live”-

No, it is strange how the ‘Arians” like yourself can ignore the many scriptures claiming his Deity, like John 1:1, John 20:28. Acts 20:28, Heb 1:8, Phil 2:6, 2 Peter 1:1, Jude 1:4 Rev 1:8, Isa 9:6, Matt 1:23,  and the many more that imply his Deity.

And also…

If ye had known me, ye should have known my  Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:7

And…

while we wait for the blessed hope–“the glorious appearing of our GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST”, Tit 2:13

and why should god give is trone to satan by being on earth?

Huh?  ???

you also said that satan does not exist it is in the mind of people,so the book of Job is fake???
    so is Genesis ???

Man you are something else! There you go again making false claims about what I believe. Seriously, you should check to make sure what you are saying is true or you make yourself a liar and a false accuser. We know who the accuser of the brethren is.

I have never made the claim that satan doesn’t exist as a real sentient being. You must be speaking of Gene who is an “Arian” like yourself. Go figure.

you right in saying that the wicketness is in peoples mind and that they are the produsers of there on wicketness just like James said.

You must be speaking of someone else again.

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    could you explain why jesus said that is fether is greather than him ,so many times ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 15 2009,03:22)

hi WJ
    it is strange that trynitarians always looks at John 1-1,and ignore the other 40 verse were it says christ is the son,and twisting scriptures,like “no one can see the father and live”-

No, it is strange how the ‘Arians” like yourself can ignore the many scriptures claiming his Deity, like John 1:1, John 20:28. Acts 20:28, Heb 1:8, Phil 2:6, 2 Peter 1:1, Jude 1:4 Rev 1:8, Isa 9:6, Matt 1:23,  and the many more that imply his Deity.

And also…

If ye had known me, ye should have known my  Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:7

And…

while we wait for the blessed hope–“the glorious appearing of our GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST”, Tit 2:13

and why should god give is trone to satan by being on earth?

Huh?  ???

so is Genesis ???

Man you are something else! There you go again making false claims about what I believe. Seriously, you should check to make sure what you are saying is true or you make yourself a liar and a false accuser. We know who the accuser of the brethren is.

I have never made the claim that satan doesn’t exist as a real sentient being. You must be speaking of Gene who is an “Arian” like yourself. Go figure.

You must be speaking of someone else again.

WJ

Hi WJ,
    Do you really think Jesus was his own father?

Why did Jesus say the Father was the God of the jews[Jn8.54] and never claimed to be himself?

Jesus spoke plainly to his brothers and not in riddles.

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2009,11:32)
    hi WJ
    could you explain why jesus said that is fether is greather than him ,so many times ???

T

First of all Jesus made the statement only one time. John 14:28

So what does that have do with Jesus Divine Nature?

Are you married? If so, is your wife less human than you are? But you are over her aren't you?

Jesus is the “Only” (Monogenes), Son of God the scriptures teach. Do you know what “Monogenes” means?

Now tell me, are you greater than your Father?

If you are not, are you less human than he is?

Jesus statement was not about his nature but about his being subject to the Father in the flesh. Phil 2:6-8

So please stop with the strawman arguments.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So his Father was his God.
    Is he yours?

Why do you not follow him?

terraricca
    Participant

HI wj
    FIRST there is no John14-48 in any of my bibles.
    but you can look up john;14,6,6,9. and john6;44,46,and 18;11 and 19;37.
    also Math;10-32, math 6;9,and math 10;24 and math 11;25 and math 7;21.
    also mark 14;62 and luke 22;68,and luke 10;20,21
    and this to name just a few.

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    Is the Word that was with God and was God, the Father?

Was the Father with himself?

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Where is the scripture that states the Word that was with God and was God had a beginning?

WJ

your questions is intended to understand what?????
    you never answer my questions
    your question looks like ;
    And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2009,14:31)
    HI wj
    FIRST there is no John14-48 in any of my bibles.
    but you can look up john;14,6,6,9. and john6;44,46,and 18;11 and 19;37.
    also Math;10-32, math 6;9,and math 10;24 and math 11;25 and math 7;21.
    also mark 14;62 and luke 22;68,and luke 10;20,21
    and this to name just a few.

T

None of those say the Father is greater than Jesus.

Sorry about the typo, it was John 14:28, but you probably knew that.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So if you believe against scripture that the Father is not greater than Jesus you still accept there are two but are they two gods to you?

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 14 2009,14:38)
    hi WJ
    Is the Word that was with God and was God, the Father?

Was the Father with himself?

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Where is the scripture that states the Word that was with God and was God had a beginning?

WJ

your questions is intended to understand what?????
    you never answer my questions
    your question looks like ;
    And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

t

What questions have I not answered for you to just totally ignore my answer?

Please! You havn't answered my questions!

But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Luke 10:23

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    “Are you greater than your father”
    is a very weak argument against Jesus who said that his God and Father is greater than he is.

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    oh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    here is your quote what do you not understand???????????????????????????

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account