Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Of course Jesus was not the God of Israel.[Jn8.54]
    He is the son of that God.

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 12 2009,09:18)
    Keith,
    I agree with you on the verse you are speaking about. But in John 7:16 Jesus said, “My doctrine is not mine but His that sent me.” Please comment on John 17:6.

Jack

Of course Jesus words are the Fathers words, he is God right?

Here is a list of some scriptures where Jesus claims his words were his…

1. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Jn 5:24

2. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed; John 8:31

3. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. Jn 8:37

4. Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. Jn 8:43

5. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Rev 3:8

6. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matt 24:35

7. Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mk 8:38

8. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? Jn 5:47

9. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. Jn 12:47

10. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Jn 12:48

11. Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Jn 14:23

12. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Jn 15:7

13. If ye love me, keep my commandments. Jn 14:15

14. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Jn 14:21

15. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. Jn 15:10

16. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Jn 15:12

17. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Jn 8:51

18. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Jn 8:52

19. Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: Luke 6:47

Jesus said he and his Father are One, therefore his words and the Fathers words are one!

The Father doesn't speak without the Son and the Son doesn't speak without the Father!

The difference in Jesus and us is that when we speak Gods words we cannot claim that they are our words!

I can't see why the Arians don't get it?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    No God was in him.[2Cor5.19]
    The fullness of that deity was in him.
    You should agree with Peter.
    He said
    “You are the Christ, the son of the living God”

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 11 2009,17:40)
    hi WJ
    its also said that EVERYTHING WAS CREATED TROUGH CHRIST, so the only thing God has created would be the SON,so God create for the son,and the son works for the father,right???
    if so then the son can not be the father nor can the father be the son,because the son is taken out of the father right???

T

Sorry my friend but Jesus is not a created being, for that would mean he is of the creation and not the creation being by and through him.

All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him **NOTHING CAME INTO BEING THAT HAS COME INTO BEING**“. John 1:3 NASB

If  “NOTHING CAME INTO BEING THAT HAS COME INTO BEING” without him and he is something, then we know he was not created or even had a beginning . We also know he didn’t create himself.

“IN THE BEGINNING” before all things including time, space and matter, the Word was there.

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    so any scripture who tell differently must be wrong or is a lie????

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 12 2009,16:16)
    hi WJ

t

Please, be my guest and show me a scripture where Jesus had a beginning.

Keep in mind it has to be “unambiguous”.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    He is the Son of God.
    Sons have unambiguous beginnings.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 12 2009,16:52)
    Hi WJ,
    He is the Son of God.
    Sons have unambiguous beginnings.

NH

Jesus became the Son of God when the Angel overshadowed Mary and anounced he will be called the Son of God.

He shall be great, “and shall be called the Son of the Highest“: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David Luke 1:32

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also “that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God“. Luke 1:35

Where is the scripture where the Word that was with God and was God and by whom all things were created had a beginning?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So was he the Son of himself?

terraricca
    Participant

Hi wj
    Ro 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
    ok i could not find one that you would not tear apart.but the one i quote talk about the son of god ,if the son is not the first born ,who his he.related to his father and dont give me the trinity for a answer i would totaly rejected.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 12 2009,17:06)
    Hi WJ,
    So was he the Son of himself?

Is the Word that was with God and was God, the Father?

Was the Father with himself?

Why do you answer a question with a question?

Where is the scripture that states the Word that was with God and was God had a beginning?

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 13 2009,08:16)
    hi WJ

t,
    The Greek literally reads, “without Him not one thing has come into being that has come into being.” It says, “not one thing.”

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ
    could not John 1;1 translated as “and the word was a god” ????

terraricca
    Participant

hi Wj
    well the answer i want is “is god has a son ?? if yes who is he ??? where and wen was he be brouth to existance????,if no what is all the fuss about the son in the first place???? and if you recognice him what you said you do what for ?????

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 13 2009,07:10)

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 11 2009,20:50)
    [Notice that “and God was the word”, In context this word did not have a capital “w”, Meaning this word meant word as in the dictionary…spoken word, or… written word.

So the Father is a spoken or the written word!

The logic that the Father is litterally the spoken word or written word is foolish!

The text is clear in 1:1-3. It wasn't spoken words or writen words that was with God that created all things.

It was a person by and through whom all things were created.

And that person “The Word” became flesh, not a spoken word or written word.

AND GOD WAS THE WORD“!

How clear is that?

WJ

WJ.
    As I posted, you didn't understand what I wrote. This obviously is why some believe the trinity.

Blessings.

terraricca
    Participant

hi wj

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

the one John talk about here who is he ??????

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 12 2009,18:10)
    hi WJ
    could not John 1;1 translated as “and the word was a god” ????

T

Yea, if you are a Henotheist or a Polytheist.

I do not believe John was, do you?

Here is a great exegesis on John 1:1…

Click Here!

WJ

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 12 2009,23:14)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 13 2009,07:10)

Quote (chosenone @ Dec. 11 2009,20:50)
    [Notice that “and God was the word”, In context this word did not have a capital “w”, Meaning this word meant word as in the dictionary…spoken word, or… written word.

So the Father is a spoken or the written word!

The logic that the Father is litterally the spoken word or written word is foolish!

The text is clear in 1:1-3. It wasn't spoken words or writen words that was with God that created all things.

It was a person by and through whom all things were created.

And that person “The Word” became flesh, not a spoken word or written word.

AND GOD WAS THE WORD“!

How clear is that?

WJ

WJ.
      As I posted, you didn't understand what I wrote.  This obviously is why some believe the trinity.

Blessings.

CO

No what is obvious is you do not understand clear language!

“God was the Word”…

Not the Father was the word!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Was God with Himself?

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 12 2009,18:16)
    hi Wj
    well the answer i want is “is god has a son ?? if yes who is he ??? where and wen was he be brouth to existance????,if no what is all the fuss about the son in the first place???? and if you recognice him what you said you do what for ?????

T

The Word was Jesus before he came in the flesh and was given the name Jesus and the title “The Son of God”. (Luke 1:32, 35)

Study the scriptures and you will see that Jesus was “YHWH” the Rock that followed the children of Israel in the wilderness and the Savour of Israel. (1 Cor 10:4, and Jude 1:4, 5)

He always was with the Father before time, Space and matter.

But he had to be made like us by becoming the ONLY Son of God by being born of a virgin mary.

He emptied himself (Phil 2:6-8) and came in the likeness of sinful flesh (John 1:14, 18) so that he might save his people from their sins.

He now has returned to the Father in all of the Glory which he shared with the Father before he came into the world (John 17:3), and now having all authority and power given back to him (Matt 28:18), he reigns untill all enemys has been put under his feet.

He sits at the right hand of the Father as the Word that was with God and was God, not beneath the Father, nor above him, but at his right hand all authority and power being made subject to him (1 Cor 15), and all things being upheld by the word of his power (Heb 1:3) for by him all things consist (Col 1:17).

He is our Great God and Savour, (Titus 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1), our “Only Master and Lord” (John 20:28, Jude 1:4, 5)

The Angels worship him (Heb 1:6-8) and every knee shall bow to him (Phil 2:9-11) confessing he is Lord to the Glory of God our Father!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account