Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,00:54)
    Hi W,
    Indeed the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit are the one Spirit that lives in the sons of God.  That Spirit helps us relate to and communicate with God.

When God pours His Spirit he does not pour another person.

NH

What is in you a power or a force? Or some second third party agent?

I thought God who is a person lives in us!

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2007,02:00)

Hi W,
    Indeed the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit are the one Spirit that lives in the sons of God.  That Spirit helps us relate to and communicate with God.

NH

Hi WE,
    The person of God is in heaven and that is why Jesus told us to pray to Him there. But as you have agreed the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and manifests God within creation.

As Spirit God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself, and at work in us to will and to do, and in Acts 5 was in the apostles and lied to, with fatal consequences.

NickHassan
    Participant

ps,
    God has anointed men with His Holy Spirit throughout biblical history.
    Of course it is nonsense to think that God would be anointing men with another person.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,02:21)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2007,02:00)

Hi W,

NH

Hi WE,
    The person of God is in heaven and that is why Jesus told us to pray to Him there. But as you have agreed the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and manifests God within creation.

As Spirit God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself, and at work in us to will and to do, and in Acts 5 was in the apostles and lied to, with fatal consequences.

NH

Where is heaven?

Did not Jesus say the kingdom of God is within you?

Wherever the spirit is there is God! Because the Spirit is God!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Heaven is not inside you or me on earth, God's footstool, but the kingdom of God extends there if you are in Christ and God's Spirit abides and rules there.

But God IS in heaven, where His throne is..

“Our Father, WHO ART IN HEAVEN…”

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,03:59)
    ps,
    Of course it is nonsense to think that God would be anointing men with another person.

NH

Well then who is the Comforter that Jesus and the Father sent!

The Spirit of Jesus the Son which crys abba Father, the One Spirit that we have been made to drink into, the Holy Spirit that dwells in these temples, the Spirit of God, the Father who says he will dwell in us and walk in us!

The Lord is that Spirit!  :)

I have shown you that God dwells in us but you say he is not in you, because if there is no person in you then who is?

???

Is 1:18
    Participant

Ephesians 4:6
    One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

???

Your thoughts?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,05:17)
    Hi W,
    Heaven is not inside you or me on earth, God's footstool, but the kingdom of God extends there if you are in Christ and God's Spirit abides and rules there.

NH

You limit God to some physical spot in the universe!

God is in another realm called the Spirit realm! Can the heavens hold or contain him?

God can be in you and me and be in hades at the same time!

If you say his Spirit is “everywhere” and he is off somewhere in a heaven and his Spirit is not him, then that would limit him.

It would mean that the Spirit is greater than he is because the Spirit is everywhere and he is not.

You can not divide God like that! His Spirit is God or it is not his Spirit at all!

God is Spirit! God fills all things! He is unlimited in power and presence and there is nothing to hard for him!

ONE Spirit, THREE Persons, ONE God!

Plurality in one! It is scripural!

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Mar. 15 2007,05:23)

???

Your thoughts?

Is 1:18

Amen!

Hadnt noticed that!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2007,05:20)

ps,

NH

The Spirit of Jesus the Son which crys abba Father, the One Spirit that we have been made to drink into, the Holy Spirit that dwells in these temples, the Spirit of God, the Father who says he will dwell in us and walk in us!

I have shown you that God dwells in us but you say he is not in you, because if there is no person in you then who is?

???

Hi W,
    The comforter is the Holy Spirit of God.
    Do you have multiple spirits within you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Mar. 15 2007,05:23)

???

Your thoughts?

Amen Is 1.18,
    And that same God is at work in us to will and to do[phil] and Paul hopes the fullness of that deity comes to live in us[eph] but of course it is the manifestation of God as Spirit that does so.
    Does your God not dwell in heaven?
    Do you pray to a god within you or do you have access to that God through the Spirit[1cor2]?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2007,05:32)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,05:17)
    Hi W,

NH

You limit God to some physical spot in the universe!

God is in another realm called the Spirit realm! Can the heavens hold or contain him?

God can be in you and me and be in hades at the same time!

If you say his Spirit is “everywhere” and he is off somewhere in a heaven and his Spirit is not him, then that would limit him.

It would mean that the Spirit is greater than he is because the Spirit is everywhere and he is not.

You can not divide God like that! His Spirit is God or it is not his Spirit at all!

God is Spirit! God fills all things! He is unlimited in power and presence and there is nothing to hard for him!

ONE Spirit, THREE Persons, ONE God!

Plurality in one! It is scripural!

Hi W,
    Heaven is the throne of God and the earth His footstool. He dwells in heaven and manifests and works through His spirit which is everywhere.

Quote (Kupchuk @ Mar. 14 2007,07:59)
    I belive that the following words/phrases are not biblical.
    “trinity”   “godhead”   “god in the flesh”.   If I am wrong please correct me.
        Now regarding the triune god, how can three distinct persons be one?  Or is “Father”  “Son”  “holy spirit”  each one-third, making one?
        Rev. 3:14  Gods creative Original.  (Jesus)
        This is sure a doctrine that is a very contaversial subject, concidering all the various and may views expressed.
        Jesus was Gods original creation, all else was created through Him. (by God)
        Jerry.

Hello Kupchuk!

It is true the word Trinity is not found in the scriptures.

I dont like the word myself! Because I dont think it fully explains the nature of God. Of course what word could!

Anyway there are a lot of words we use that are not found in scriptures that may be implied in scripture.

Like Rapture or Omnipresent, Omniscient. Omnipotent, Bible, or Cannon, Theology, Christology, Mariuana, Beer, Sex, Insest,

I could go on but I hope you see what I mean.

Wouldnt it be better if you could just take a few of my thoughts in my post and show me where I am not being scriptural, than just making broad statements in opposition based on something you heard someone else say?

I would love to answer your questions or have dialogue.

Any comments or questions?

BTW.

Rev 3:14
    And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

The Greek word for “Beginning” is 'arche' which means:

1) beginning, origin

2) the person or thing that commences, the first person or thing in a series, the leader

3) that by which anything begins to be, the origin, the active cause

This scripture is not saying Jesus was the first created, its saying he is the origin, the person that commenses, he is that which everything begins to be!

Jn 1:3
    All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Now since John and Paul says “ALL” things were created by him and without him “NOTHING” was made that was made then we know he didnt create himself and we sure have no record anywhere in scripture that says the Father created the Word nor anywhere that says the Word had a beginning!

You see the Word is not the creature, but the Creator!

Please show me if I am wrong!

Blessings!  :)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 14 2007,06:24)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 14 2007,06:07)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 14 2007,03:17)
    Now then worshiping Jesus if you are trying to put Gods soul into Christ it was only his spirit upon him first to wax strong; then the spirit of power descended latter as the holy ghost

. Isa 42:1 ¶ Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.  
    Mat 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
    1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
    1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Charity

Wasnt trying to do any such thing!

Just wanted to know his definition of “Soul”.

I’m VERY VERY sorry WJ

Charity

I am sorry! I didnt see this post!

Its all fine sister!

Charity is a great name by the way!

Blessings! :)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,06:02)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2007,05:20)

ps,

NH

???

Hi W,
    The comforter is the Holy Spirit of God.
    Do you have multiple spirits within you?

NH

I have show you by the word that three persons live in me as One Spirit!

But you do not believe those scriptures.

Look again.

He also says this..

1 Cor 14:25
    And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

Eph 4:6

I Pet 3:15
    But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 Jn 4:4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 Jn 4:12
    No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

1 Jn 4:15
    Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 Jn 4:16
    And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

2 Cor 6:16
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

All these scriptures say God is in us! I dont know what your NWT glasses will show but there is One Spirit and One God and if we know him we know him by his Spirit dwelling in us which is God!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Your God is an amalgamated God.
    Three beings in one Spirit!
    God does not need to be amalgamated with His Spirit-they have never been separate and the Spirit proceeds from God-but the Son who proceeded from God does need to become united with God, his father, to be one.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You say
    “I have show you by the word that three persons live in me as One Spirit!”
    So in what way is the Holy Spirit separate as a person in you from the Spirit of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Is your God sort of an amorphous fluid that has no place of true abode?
    The God of the bible is a being that despite His manifestations on puny earth has never left heaven.
    He dwelled with the Israelites but heaven was still His Throne.

His Spirit manifests Him such that we cannot be apart from Him as shown in Ps 139 and Acts 17 and He knows us too by the human spirit we have been given as in Proverbs 20
    Proverbs 20:27
    The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man ; it searches out his inmost being.”

The Father is the source of all life and the original father of all spirits.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2007,09:04)
    Hi W,
    Is your God sort of an amorphous fluid that has no place of true abode?
    The God of the bible is a being that despite His manifestations on puny earth has never left heaven.
    He dwelled with the Israelites but heaven was still His Throne.

His Spirit manifests Him such that we cannot be apart from Him as shown in Ps 139 and Acts 17 and He knows us too by the human spirit we have been given as in Proverbs 20
    Proverbs 20:27
    The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man ; it searches out his inmost being.”

The Father is the source of all life and the original father of all spirits.

NH

Really!

Then you deny theat the Lord came from heaven! So The Word/God which is and was the creator didnt take on human flesh?

Anti-Christ!

:O

TimothyVI
    Participant

The winds are gusting to 40 MPH right now outside.
    I think that the Spirit just read the last 40 posts and is laughing out loud.:D

Tim

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account