Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (charity @ Mar. 13 2007,01:07)
    WJ

If you wait God will send you the comforter
    Not everyone that Day it was sent from God received the comforter

It is promised to all, look for it while the spirit bears witness

First steps

Charity

I have had the Comforter for 33 years dear.

Filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Then open the door of your mind and let the Spirit rule there too.
    You find find yourself led to abide in the scriptures.

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,01:17)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 13 2007,01:07)
    WJ

If you wait God will send you the comforter
    Not everyone that Day it was sent from God received the comforter

It is promised to all, look for it while the spirit bears witness

First steps

Charity

I have had the Comforter for 33 years dear.

Filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

Keep coming I do not deny you

1Cr 13:1 ¶ Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

1Cr 13:2 And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,00:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,00:22)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “God by his Spirit, the third person of the Godhead prepared the Body for the Lord from heaven to take on the likeness of sinfull flesh.”
    So God has a Spirit?
    Yet that spirit is another person from God, Who is the Father??
    So the spirit of God prepared a body for God Himself?
    Did Mary also take part in this preparation as Jesus was conceived?

NH

Illusions! You still havnt answered “Is The Spirit God NH?”

???

Of course you cant answer. I showed you how the word flows in harmony. You show me nothing!

Hi w,

The Spirit is the Spirit of God, the finger of God.

Are you ever separate from your spirit while you live?
    1Cor 2 explains the relationship is the same between God and His Spirit.
    So from where did you get the silly notion God's own spirit is another person?

God and His Son are united in that Spirit.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,01:21)
    Hi W,
    Then open the door of your mind and let the Spirit rule there too.
    You find find yourself led to abide in the scriptures.

NH

Is that how you did it? Opened the door of your mind!

Maybe you should open the door of your Heart!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    If God had the chance to give you the mind of Christ the current occupation by stifling dust and cobwebs of human traditional doctrines would soon be banished by the wind of the Spirit, the light of Christ.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,01:25)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,00:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,00:22)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “God by his Spirit, the third person of the Godhead prepared the Body for the Lord from heaven to take on the likeness of sinfull flesh.”
    So God has a Spirit?
    Yet that spirit is another person from God, Who is the Father??
    So the spirit of God prepared a body for God Himself?
    Did Mary also take part in this preparation as Jesus was conceived?

NH

Illusions! You still havnt answered “Is The Spirit God NH?”

???

Of course you cant answer. I showed you how the word flows in harmony. You show me nothing!

Hi w,

The Spirit is the Spirit of God, the finger of God.

Are you ever separate from your spirit while you live?
    So from where did you get the silly notion God's own spirit is another person?

God and His Son are united in that Spirit.

NH

You say…

So God who is a Spirit has a Spirit?

Where did you get the silly notion that God who is a Spirit has a Spirit?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    If God says he will pour out His Spirit would you believe God has a spirit?
    Jl 2
    ” 28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”
    or
    Genesis 6:3
    Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
    Numbers 11:29
    But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD's people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”
    Psalm 104:30
    When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.
    Psalm 139:7
    Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
    Isaiah 11:2
    The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD –
    Isaiah 30:1
    “Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin;
    Isaiah 34:16
    Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
    Isaiah 42:1
    “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

Open your eyes and see W that the Spirit of God IS the Spirit of God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,06:36)
    Hi W,
    Jl 2
    ” 28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”
    or
    Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
    But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD's people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”
    When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.
    The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD –
    “Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin;
    Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
    “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

NH

So there is 2 Spirits? ???

NH

You say…

So you have the Spirit of God and God who is a Spirit? ???

Open your eyes NH. The Spirit of God is One! Father, Son and Holy Spirit! One Spirit, One God!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,07:27)

Hi W,
    Jl 2

or

NH

So there is 2 Spirits?  ???

Hi w,
    If God is a spirit being and has a spirit does that surprise you?
    How does your God pour out His spirit?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,07:32)
    NH

You say…

So you have the Spirit of God and God who is a Spirit? ???

Open your eyes NH. The Spirit of God is One! Father, Son and Holy Spirit! One Spirit, One God!

Hi W,
    So, because God is spirit, to you the terms
    “God”
    and
    “Spirit of God” are interchangeable?

You certainly generally assume when God is mentioned in Scripture it means the Father.

So how about
    “Father”
    and
    “Spirit of God”

Are they interchangeable?

How about
    “Spirit of God”
    and
    “Spirit of Christ”

If they are all interchangeable what is all this talk about THREE persons??

And how could Christ be a SON of any kind?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 07 2007,01:42)
    Hi cubes you are a blessing

We are all put here first as children and inheritors of the promise made to the fathers.

To overcome and sit with him on his throne
    Being that for us to be sent from God we shall join in the work of the kingdom
    Which is….

Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Some standing two thousand years ago shall not see death…

Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
    Luk 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

This kingdom shall descend down as the New Jerusalem….

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Some shall not taste of death till they see the kingdom come.
    Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

We think of this as an event, but Christ has said only some shall see before they taste of death?
    This is the power of the spirit working in each individual person.

This is the throne of David that shall build up to many generations…
    Psa 89:3  I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Psa 89:4  Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

Davids throne God has established forever but who shall understand
    And who shall see a throne in appear that is contrary to what has been taught

Psa 89:35  Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    Psa 89:36  His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
    Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

I am only concerned with the truth, however hard it is to except, knowing nothing will stand against it, the power will be great and perfect and the throne shall be established on earth and Gods people will have him dwelling amongst them in faith.

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Charity

Hi Charity,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.
    Regarding what you said that some standing two thousand years ago shall not see death (as is written), let me say bless the Lord. As your faith is, may the Lord give to you accordingly! Me, I must confess that my faith has been virtually none existent in that regard, in that, my belief has been that time passes, people die (including the apostles) and that only the generation alive at the Lord's return shall see him upon his return at which time the righteous who are asleep shall rise to join the others and meet the Lord Jesus in the air.

Regarding what you said about the Throne of David being the Throne of the Christ, you may have a point and I need to know more about that. Obviously, it pleased God to choose Israel and even the New Jerusalem descending has foundations and gates that are named after the patriachs and apostles, and the last Chapters of Romans assure us that Israel remains very much in the plans of God, so I have a feeling you are right in much of what you say but I am yet to catch up and make sense of it all, as usual! :)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,09:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2007,07:27)

Hi W,
    Jl 2

or

NH

So there is 2 Spirits?  ???

Hi w,
    If God is a spirit being and has a spirit does that surprise you?
    How does your God pour out His spirit?

NH

God dosnt “have” a Spirit. The Spirit is God because God is a Spirit!

1 Cor 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into ONE Spirit.

One Spirit.

Of course you need too take off your Arian glasses to see that The Father, Son and the Spirit are One God!

Rom 8:9
    But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

As you can see here.

We are in the Spirit(Holy Spirit).

The Spirit of God(Father).

Spirit of Christ(Messiah).

Three persons One Spirit, One God!

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God!

2 Cor 3:17
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

NH, is God a Spirit? Is the Lord the Spirit?

Again One Spirit One God!

So when you use the terms Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Christ Spirit, the Spirit, His Spirit, they all refer to the One Spirit which is God!

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,02:57)
    Hello Cubes!

You say…

I disagree, for instance, with your interpretation and conclusion of John 4:

Don't forget, Jesus himself IS the gift of God, in as much as there are other gifts of God which come to us through him, when we believe that God sent his son to us.  Thus in a sense, Christ himself is our FIRST gift from GOD as pertains to eternal life.

You are correct, Jesus is a gift to us for “he laid down his life” for us to be a mediator and restore our relationship back to the Father and to give us eternal life.

However the “gift of God” Jesus mentions in Jn 4:10 is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is speaking prophetically to her of the ”source” of Eternal life, which is ”Living Water”, The Holy Spirit which will be given when he is Glorified.

All through the scriptures water is a type of the Spirit. In the natural, water is the source of all natural life.

Jn 7:
    37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
    38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
    39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Cubes, look closely the gift he is Speaking of is not the offering of his Body on the cross to give her eternal life.

Jn 4:10
     Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the “gift of God”, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

The “Gift” in verse 4 is the Holy Spirit. Give me to drink.

Compare with…
    I Cor. 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Jesus said to the Samaritan woman…
    If thou knewest the “gift of God”, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Jesus says  to any man…
    Jn 7:37
    If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Again Jesus is the living water! The Lord is the Spirit!

Rev 22:1
    And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

You say…

Everlasting life is a conditional gift in that it is first dependent upon our acceptance of the primary/first GIFT, who is Christ Jesus.

“Primary first gift”, where is this written?

Jesus is “Eternal life”!  You cant have Jesus in you without having Eternal life. And you cant have Eternal life without having Jesus in you!

You say…

Everlasting life is a conditional gift in that it is first dependent upon our acceptance of the primary/first GIFT, who is Christ Jesus.

Jesus is “Eternal life”!  You cant have Jesus in you without having Eternal life. And you cant have Eternal life without having Jesus in you!

You miss where the emphasis has been placed, which is on the Father [GOD], and on what HE has done.  It is he who starts and ends this whole thing.

Jhn 3:15   That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.  
    Jhn 3:16   For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  
    Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  
    Jhn 3:18   He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  

One cannot HAVE eternal life without BELIEVING THAT:
    1.  GOD, please note, GOD gave HIS only begotten son [and that Jesus is that Son].
    2.  That GOD sent his Son to do a job on his behalf [and that Jesus is that Son who was sent to do the job].
    3.   Taking hold of Jesus in this, that is, believing that he is THE anointed and only begotten son of GOD who was sent to take care of the Father's business;  therefore accepting GOD's relationship to him and vice versa, his subsequent GOD-given Lordship and all that such entails, believing him to be a true witness of GOD [that what he saw and heard, he told us accordingly concerning GOD, himself and the Kingdom of GOD] rather than an imposter as some of the Jews thought, contrary to the scriptural evidence given by the prophets; abiding in him etc leads us into the promises of GOD that come through him so that we “should not perish but have eternal life,” according to the will of GOD.

This much is true:  If you are walking around thinking there is a Jesus who is his own man, part of some Trinity being with equal billing as GOD, etc then you have likely invented for yourself one who is not the GOD-fearing son of GOD shown in the scriptures.  You see, Jesus is the Messiah of GOD, according to the scriptures.  And the Messiah of GOD is Jesus.  GOD has at no time been shown to be his own son, prophet or Messiah.  If Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever…

And if the Invisible GOD is unchanging so the same… then you cannot reconcile the two entities.

Cubes
    Participant

If thou knewest the “gift of God”, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

Jesus says  to any man…

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Hi WJ,
    Given what I already said in pages 20-something, I hope to return to this later and give it more focus.

Cubes
    Participant

Hello Cubes!

You say…

I disagree, for instance, with your interpretation and conclusion of John 4:

Don't forget, Jesus himself IS the gift of God, in as much as there are other gifts of God which come to us through him, when we believe that God sent his son to us.  Thus in a sense, Christ himself is our FIRST gift from GOD as pertains to eternal life.

You are correct, Jesus is a gift to us for “he laid down his life” for us to be a mediator and restore our relationship back to the Father and to give us eternal life.

However the “gift of God” Jesus mentions in Jn 4:10 is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is speaking prophetically to her of the ”source” of Eternal life, which is ”Living Water”, The Holy Spirit which will be given when he is Glorified.

All through the scriptures water is a type of the Spirit. In the natural, water is the source of all natural life.

Jn 7:
    37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
    38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
    39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Cubes, look closely the gift he is Speaking of is not the offering of his Body on the cross to give her eternal life.

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the “gift of God”, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

The “Gift” in verse 4 is the Holy Spirit. Give me to drink.

Compare with…
    I Cor. 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Jesus says  to any man…

You say…

1 Jn 1:
    1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Jn 11:25
    Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though
    he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jn 1:4
    In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

WJ,

Yes, but have you overlooked the fact that it is GOD who gave him this life in himself to begin with? Do you deny this and if not, can you please acknowledge it?

• Jhn 5:26 For as the FATHER hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
  • Jhn 6:57 As the LIVING FATHER hath sent me, and I live by the FATHER: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

• I love this because it stipulates the FATHER specifically as opposed to any other! Need we say more?

Man, it is pretty clear and conculsive, that if we add up all the pieces, it is the Father who alone is GOD and final authority on all things.

You say…

We are commanded to BELIEVE that GOD sent his son to save the world and that Jesus is that son.

Amen. God was manifest in the flesh, the Word/God, Jesus the Son of God, Emanuel God with us, the Lord from heaven. The Mighty God! And many more appalations.

Yes. I hope you are not implying that it means GOD came down himself. Are you? If so, then may I correct your thinking with the parable of the owner of the vineyard in Mark 12 who sent his son, after they had beaten and killed his prophets. Were his prophets therefore GOD himself?

Which then takes us back to my old question: why can't we be part of Trinity? Which your response has yet to satisfy since obviously, we have this scripture attesting that the life of Jesus was given him by the Father!

???

Cubes
Participant

Jesus didn’t speak this just because the Father gives him authority. He speaks this because *he is the Life.*

When you lead someone to Christ do you give them the Spirit?
(You may lay hands on them, but it is Christ that gives them his Spirit!)

Do they pray to you?

How can someone pray to Jesus to come into their heart if he is not God?

Is it not Jesus own Spirit that indwells them?

Would it not be “Idolatry” for any Monotheistic Jew to pray to any being but God?

Whatsoever is done according to the will of the Father shall prosper and whatever is not done according to his will shall fall in the Kingdom to come.

When GOD asked Moses to take his people out of Egypt, Moses was a mere man but GOD used him to wrought wonders in Egypt and to part the red sea. It is his power that accomplishes the seemingly impossible in and through each of us through Christ Jesus.

All authority has been given to Jesus and we'd better recognize that authority. And yet why do you fail to recognize he who gave him the authority?

If you consider your questions in the context of Moses' role as an advocate b/n the people and God, or of Joseph of Egypt b/n the people and Pharaoh, you'd better understand the context between how the people in Israel responded to to Jesus in relationship to GOD. No one regarded him as GOD himself but they recognized his GOD given authority as one who represented GOD. The elders were afraid to say something negative against John the Baptist lest the people should turn against them since the people recognized John as a prophet from GOD. Same thing, except Jesus received greater glory as is worthy of him. Apart from the comment of Thomas, show me some more where Jesus was mistaken for GOD? It would help to validate your interpretation of Thomas' comments. Barring that, I daresay you've misinterpreted Thomas' comments as scripture is unbroken.

Jn 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

And if you take this to mean that Jesus is the ONE GOD, then how do you explain that he also repeatedly said that no one has seen GOD? How do you explain that he is the messenger of the covenant that is from GOD? how do you explain that he is our high priest before GOD when scripture clearly says: Priests serve GOD and mediate between the people and GOD? (Hebrews).

Cubes
Participant

You say…

He is referring to scriptures like John 3:16, confirming that he is that Son whom God sent, the Messiah, and that if the woman would believe and ask, she shall receive the everlasting life promised by GOD (meaning that GOD is none other than the FATHER), to those who believe in his Son, WHO it was that spoke with her, the Messiah!

How do you know he is referring to scriptures like John 3:16? Is it written here. Did he speak those scriptures?

He is referring to the ”Gift of the Holy Spirit”, “the living water” And yes she would receive Everlasting life if she drinks of the living water.

Hi WJ,
I know because it is written.  Scripture is unbroken and Jesus himself says so:  

• Luk 24:44   And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.  
    Luk 24:45   Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,  
    Luk 24:46   And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:  
  • Deu 18:15   The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;  
    Deu 18:16   According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.  
    Deu 18:17   And the LORD said unto me, They have well [spoken that] which they have spoken.  
    Deu 18:18   I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.  
    Deu 18:19   And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him.  

• etc

How else are we to know about him?

And yes God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

What matters is what scripture teaches, and I see no witness to that claim in the scriptures.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 14 2007,11:29)
    God dosnt “have” a Spirit. The Spirit is God because God is a Spirit!

For us there is one God the Father.
    God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.

So the Father is WHO God is.
    Spirit is WHAT God is.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 938 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account