Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,22:54)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “Did he not exist before he was born a Son!”

Was he not a monogenes son who was sent into the world?
    But  he was conceived of a person in your triune god that is not the father.
    Why do you bother to call him the Son of God and the Father a father at all?

NH

No because he was not begotten until he was born a Son!

Now if you could present some scripture that says other wise then you should believe that Jesus was not a Son who was born a Son!

:)

charity
    Participant

WorshippingJesus

You say

The Father is the Father of Jesus the Man, but what about the Word/God that came in the flesh or the Lord from heaven?

O when are some going to start using the potty?

You are still breacking David the fathers covnant

Jer 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

You have to obey God and allow Christ as the Son of David if you wish to have the power of death swallowed up within.
    And yes above all we have our father God, but first we must also have a father seed to come from and then be glorified as Christ was in adoption wit transfigured himself by God

Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
    Luk 24:44 ¶ And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.
    Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
    Hbr 8:7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Quote (charity @ Mar. 12 2007,22:59)
    WorshippingJesus

You say

The Father is the Father of Jesus the Man, but what about the Word/God that came in the flesh or the Lord from heaven?

Jer 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

You have to obey God and allow Christ as the Son of David if you wish to have the power of death swallowed up within.
    And yes above all we have our father God, but first we must also have a father seed to come from and then be glorified as Christ was in adoption wit transfigured himself by God

Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
    Luk 24:44 ¶ And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.
    Luk 24:45  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    Luk 24:46  And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
    Hbr 8:7 For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Charity

You have a nice day. Gotta go!

Have to run to the potty!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2007,22:57)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

Now if you could present some scripture that says other wise then you should believe that Jesus was not a Son who was born a Son!

Hi W,
    So if God has three persons which person is the father of Jesus?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,23:04)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2007,22:57)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

Hi W,
    So if God has three persons which person is the father of Jesus?

NH

The Spirit NH, dont you believe the Word?

So is the Spirit God NH?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    How many PERSONS in your God?
    Which PERSON is the father of Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    If you agree there is only one PERSON in God and the God has a Spirit by which He does all His works among men then there are no problems. God has a son by the way.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,23:17)
    Hi W,
    If you agree there is only one PERSON in God and the God has a Spirit by which He does all His works among men then there are no problems. God has a son by the way.

NH

So the Father is in God?

You seem confused!

Because if you believe the scriptures then you know that the Spirit is God or God could not be his Father.

But you dont believe the Spirit is God do you?

:) Is sthe Spirit God NH, you cant answer this can you?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Are there three persons in your God?
    Which person is the father of Jesus?
    Is the Father not really his father at all?

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2007,23:03)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 12 2007,22:59)
    WorshippingJesus

You say

Luk 24:45  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    Luk 24:46  And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Charity

You have a nice day. Gotta go!

Have to run to the potty!

lol
    aim for the goal
    WE  need to reign with christ as the Son of His fathers covenant first.

We cannot climb in to the kingdom any other way?

Hbr 4:6  Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

The rest is in the father David; the day of understanding will lead you to seek his father David in obediance; and then rest is found with the almighty father God seeing his plan fifilled
    Hbr 4:7  Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    Hbr 4:8  For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
    Hbr 4:9  There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
    Hbr 4:10  For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,18:15)
    Hi W,

Well some would have us believe that there is 3 persons, and that they are all God.

Scripture is quite clear that there is one God the Father, and that he is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is called the son of God for a reason.

It seems strange that men will fight for their traditions even unto the death. Some are so proud that not even scripture will convince them.

Here is an extreme example of what I am saying:

Revelation 9:20
    The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

What so great about an idol anyway. Is not one human soul more precious than all the idols in the world, yet some men trade their souls for idols.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,23:29)
    Hi W,
    Are there three persons in your God?
    Which person is the father of Jesus?
    Is the Father not really his father at all?

NH

You tell me. You dont believe the Spirit is God.

God by his Spirit, the third person of the Godhead prepared the Body for the Lord from heaven to take on the likeness of sinfull flesh.

Heb 10:5
    Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Do you believe this scripture? **A body hast thou**

Who is the thou? Since we know the thou is the Father.

And we know that the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and she concieved.

Then we conclude that there is One Spirit with 3 persons present since the Word took on the body also.

This would make God his Father!

So believe as you will. This is all I have to say!

But you still havent answered “Is the Spirit God?”

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 12 2007,23:56)

Hi W,

Well some would have us believe that there is 3 persons, and that they are all God.

Scripture is quite clear that there is one God the Father, and that he is the Father of Jesus. Jesus is called the son of God for a reason.

It seems strange that men will fight for their traditions even unto the death. Some are so proud that not even scripture will convince them.

The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

What so great about an idol anyway. Is not one human soul more precious than all the idols in the world, yet some men trade their souls for idols.

t8

You havnt answered the question either.

Is the Spirit God?

Is there One Spirit?

Who lives in you?

2 Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

How about it t8? Want to go a round on the Holy Spirit?

Please enlighten me since you seem to have all knowledge and percieve yourself to be a Prophet.

You insult me because you want me to go away.

Where is your writtings on the Holy Spirit t8?

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You say
    “God by his Spirit, the third person of the Godhead prepared the Body for the Lord from heaven to take on the likeness of sinfull flesh.”
    So God has a Spirit?
    Yet that spirit is another person from God, Who is the Father??
    So the spirit of God prepared a body for God Himself?
    Did Mary also take part in this preparation as Jesus was conceived?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,00:22)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “God by his Spirit, the third person of the Godhead prepared the Body for the Lord from heaven to take on the likeness of sinfull flesh.”
    So God has a Spirit?

NH

How shall I say it?

God the Spirit, The Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit?

As I said the Spirit is One Spirit!

Read it agian.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,00:22)
    Hi W,
    You say
    So God has a Spirit?

NH

Illusions! You still havnt answered “Is The Spirit God NH?”

???

Of course you cant answer. I showed you how the word flows in harmony. You show me nothing!

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 12 2007,23:56)

Hi W,

t8

Could you give me an answer here for your followers sake!

You are the admin! You should answer the call!

Question for the Arian followers, (those who do not have a Trinitarian view).

How do you reconcile the folowing scriptures from an Arian view?

Rom 8:
    9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
    10  And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    11  But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Cor 3:16
    Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

2 Cor 6:16
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Cor 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Eph 2:18
    For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Eph 4:4
    There is one body, and ONE Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

2 Cor 3:17
    Now the Lord(Kurios) is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord(Kurios) is, there is liberty.

2 Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus (Yeshua)Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

When someone accepts Jesus into their heart does the Spirit of Christ or God or the Comforter come to live in them?

And are the three One Spirit?

Blessings!  :)

charity
    Participant

WorshippingJesus

You say

When someone accepts Jesus into their heart does the Spirit of Christ or God or the Comforter come to live in them?

First steps
    Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    We still have our will to subdue, seeing that this is refused and many are told they are Sons of God just with the spirit bearing witness with our spirit.
    Defeating the walk with christ

This is only the beginning of the walk of someone that has beleived
    We have to have the adoption witt
    Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
    Rom 8:18 ¶ For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

It’s pointless to war over something that you have not yet experienced even evil to falsely present having not received and been found worthy and glorified by God
    Many think and are told they are safe now having only begun to sort out their salvation.

Quote (charity @ Mar. 13 2007,01:00)
    WorshippingJesus

You say

First steps
    Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    We still have our will to subdue, seeing that this is refused and many are told they are Sons of God just with the spirit bearing witness with our spirit.
    Defeating the walk with christ

This is only the beginning of the walk of someone that has beleived
    We have to have the adoption witt
    Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
    Rom 8:18 ¶ For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

It’s pointless to war over something that you have not yet experienced even evil to falsely present  having not received and been found worthy and glorified by God
    Many think and are told they are safe now having only begun to sort out their salvation.

Charity

Is this an answer to the Question? ???

charity
    Participant

WJ

If you wait God will send you the comforter
    Not everyone that Day it was sent from God received the comforter

It is promised to all, look for it while the spirit bears witness

GODS SPIRIT IS NOT GOING TO COMFORT ANYONE IN THEIR OWN WILL
    BUT SO MUCH AS THE DAY YOU RELISE THIS YE SHALL BE COMFORTED

THOSE THAT HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF LORD WILL SAY

First steps

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account