Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 938 total)
  • Author

TimothyVI

Actually it is a joyous thing to walk and live in the truth and let the Word of God which is a light unto our path be our guide with the Holy Spirit.

Why do you ask!

Did I offend you? ???

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,19:36)
    TimothyVI

Actually it is a joyous thing to walk and live in the truth and let the Word of God which is a light unto our path be our guide with the Holy Spirit.

Why do you ask!

Did I offend you? ???

Hi worshippingJesus,

I was not offended. Was that your intent?
    Your voluminous reply to my one line made it appear as though
    I offended you in some way. That certainly was not my intent.

In fact, my reply was not even addressing you. It may have appeared that way because it followed your post. But when I am addressing someone in particular I always begin my post with a salutation to that person.

Forgive me if it appeared that I was misrepresenting you.

I am still not sold on the the trinity thing.
    It makes no sense to my puny mind in spite of your excellent description of your belief.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    The rebellious theologians have had 1800 years to polish their delivery.

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 09 2007,20:49)

TimothyVI

Why do you ask!

Did I offend you? ???

Hi worshippingJesus,

In fact, my reply was not even addressing you. It may have appeared that way because it followed your post. But when I am addressing someone in particular I always begin my post with a salutation to that person.

It makes no sense to my puny mind in spite of your excellent description of your belief.

Tim

TimothyVI

Well, it seems we have a miss-understanding my friend.

And I humbly appologise(my spelling is terrible), for my reaction.

I have to admit it appeared it was directed at my post and I over reacted without seeing that it was not attached to me.

I do not claim to know all by far. I have been studying the scriptures for many years and feel that I know nothing as I ought.

I admit I am oppinionated. I suppose that has its +s and -s.

Only through prayer and study can we all by the Spirit come to a greater understanding of the truth.

My prayer is that God will teach me to be more like him. Sometimes that means taking off our robes and washing our brothers feet.

Again my apollogy, and my prayer for you and “our puny” minds to know hiim and his truth!

Blessings!
    :)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,22:17)
    Hi Tim,
    The rebellious theologians have had 1800 years to polish their delivery.

NH

I am not 1800 years old.

And I didnt learn my belief from Church or man. While I have learned some from others, my theology comes from my study and devotion to the Word!

Most of my post are scripture NH.

I would like to see more scripture from you!

kenrch
    Participant

WJ,

“For I am not defending the Catholic Church. In fact there is all kinds of organizations all over the world that I am sure fit the descriptions you give”

Could you please give me a few names of these organizations?

My point is that to say that because one holds or believes in certain truths that they hold does not make one a “Daughter of the Whore”.

Who is the whore, the Mother of Harlots?
    Who are her daughters?

If you hold to her “man made doctrines” as she then you are as she.

IHN,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi TimothyVI.

Paul gave us these words 2000 or so years ago.

2 Corinthians 11:3
    But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Matthew 18:7
    Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh!

Acts 20:29
    29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flockI know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
    30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.
    31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

After 2000 years you would think that some of Paul's message regarding coming deceptions would have come to pass and if so, it does give an explanation to a doctrine that developed after the last book in the bible was written and yet somehow became the foundation of 'so-called' Christian faith.

When you couple that thought with the history of this doctrine and how it was enforced politically by Rome with opponents suffering persecution even death, you certainly in the least have to question that doctrine would you not?

Now understanding all that I give you a 3rd hurdle to climb regarding acceptance of the Trinity Doctrine.

Try replacing the word God in these next 100 verses (linked below) with the word 'Trinity'. Then watch how confusing this doctrine really is:

https://heavennet.net/writings/trinity-11.htm

Here is an example:

John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

becomes

“For THE TRINITY so loved the world that THE TRINITY gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,22:49)
    WJ,

“For I am not defending the Catholic Church. In fact there is all kinds of organizations all over the world that I am sure fit the descriptions you give”

My point is that to say that because one holds or believes in certain truths that they hold does not make one a “Daughter of the Whore”.

Who are her daughters?  

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

Can you show me a scripture that shows explicitly that the Catholic Church is the whore.

How about Muslims that are killing the Jews and Christians.

Is your interpretation of Revelations strictly “literal”. Is there not spritual meanings found. How about the Woman, is she not a type of believers in the Body of Christ world wide. Is that an organization. We know this because the scriptures tell us. But there is no scripture that says “Catholic”.

Could it be the UN?

Did God show you this? It could be the whore is made up of all the “religious that appose Christ.”

That would not be limited to an organization would it?

So all you have is an accusation to make toward me. Which is fine. I hold a trinitarian view.

Instead of coming after me with speculation, how about going through my post and challenge my writtings. I would much prefer dialogue based on scripture.

Blessings :)

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,22:32)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 09 2007,20:49)

TimothyVI

Why do you ask!

Did I offend you? ???

Hi worshippingJesus,

Tim

TimothyVI

Well, it seems we have a miss-understanding my friend.

And I humbly appologise(my spelling is terrible), for my reaction.

I have to admit it appeared it was directed at my post and I over reacted without seeing that it was not attached to me.

I do not claim to know all by far. I have been studying the scriptures for many years and feel that I know nothing as I ought.

I admit I am oppinionated. I suppose that has its +s and -s.

Only through prayer and study can we all by the Spirit come to a greater understanding of the truth.

My prayer is that God will teach me to be more like him. Sometimes that means taking off our robes and washing our brothers feet.

Again my apollogy, and my prayer for you and “our puny” minds to know hiim and his truth!

Blessings!

Hi WorshippingJesus,

No problem, we are cool.

I don't agree with some of what you believe but what the heck, I don't agree with some of what I believe.

That is why I am hanging around this forum. Believe it or not, I do think that some of us can learn from other's who have studied longer than we have. At least we can learn where to look in scriptures to help us learn.

I feel no ill will toward anyone here that disagrees with me.
    I appreciate so much hearing multiple sides of a discussion.

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi T8,

Thanks for the link. It is going to take me a while to read through
    all of it but I am getting started.

Tim

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,23:13)

WJ,

Who are her daughters?  

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

Can you show me a scripture that shows explicitly that the Catholic Church is the whore.

Is your interpretation of Revelations strictly “literal”. Is there not spritual meanings found. How about the Woman, is she not a type of believers in the Body of Christ world wide. Is that an organization. We know this because the scriptures tell us. But there is no scripture that says “Catholic”.

Could it be the UN?

Did God show you this? It could be the whore is made up of all the “religious that appose Christ.”

So all you have is an accusation to make toward me. Which is fine. I hold a trinitarian view.

Instead of coming after me with speculation, how about going through my post and challenge my writtings. I would much prefer dialogue based on scripture.

Blessings  :)

“How about Muslims that are killing the Jews and Christians.”

Did the Muslims change the law Dan 7:25?

Do the Muslims call their priest or whatever Father. Even if they do they don't believe in Jesus. We know they don't but the HARLET suppose too. Yet do the complete opposite of what Jesus said not to.

I don't know but do the Muslims climb in bed with the governmentS of this world. Do the Muslims have daughters?

No I don't have any scripture that gives the name Catholic. Just her discription. Do you have any scripture that say it is not the Catholic church.

“We know this because the scriptures tell us. But there is no scripture that says “Catholic”.”

Are you for real?

IHN,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

The harlot who rides on the back of the beast is a fit description for a city on seven hills called Rome that supported politically the Trinity doctrine which culminated in the Roman Catholic Church who's professed faith is the Trinity doctrine does seem to fit.

But then prophecy is meant to hide the meaning to those whom God doesn't want the meaning revealed to.

I am open to learning here of course, but that is another thread.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 10 2007,18:22)
    Hi T8,

Tim

I would suggest just clicking say 10 verses at random and you will get the idea.

Unless of course you mean to read the whole writing which I think is good to do as it condenses what has been mentioned in these forums on the Trinity doctrine.

There is also a PDF document version in case you want to print it.
    https://heavennet.net/writings/trinity.pdf

Take care.

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,23:26)

WJ,

Who are her daughters?  

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

Could it be the UN?

Do the Muslims call their priest or whatever Father.  Even if they do they don't believe in Jesus.  We know they don't but the HARLET suppose too.  Yet do the complete opposite of what Jesus said not to.

I don't know but do the Muslims climb in bed with the governmentS of this world.  Do the Muslims have daughters?

No I don't have any scripture that gives the name Catholic.  Just her discription.  Do you have any scripture that say it is not the Catholic church.

“We know this because the scriptures tell us. But there is no scripture that says “Catholic”.”

Are you for real?

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

You say…

Are you for real?

What do you mean?

Rev 12:14
    And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

What I am saying is the Woman is the body of Christ, the Believers world wide is it not?

Yet we know it is not an organization. It is an organism!

So how do you know that the whore is not an organism of all the unbelievers or religous who are apposed to the Church of Jesus his Body?

The anti-Christ spirit which is in the world now?

So again, why argue over the “unknown” when there is so much room for interpretation?

Lets have dialogue over the Word. So if you are so apposed “to me” which is what I feel, then go over my post and show me where I am unscriptural.

And by the way a lot of Muslims do believe in Jesus. Not like you and I of course.

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 09 2007,22:49)
    Hi TimothyVI.

Paul gave us these words 2000 or so years ago.

2 Corinthians 11:3
    But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Matthew 18:7
    Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh!

Acts 20:29
    29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flockI know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
    30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.
    31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
    Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

After 2000 years you would think that some of Paul's message regarding coming deceptions would have come to pass and if so, it does give an explanation to a doctrine that developed after the last book in the bible was written and yet somehow became the foundation of 'so-called' Christian faith.

When you couple that thought with the history of this doctrine and how it was enforced politically by Rome with opponents suffering persecution even death, you certainly in the least have to question that doctrine would you not?

Now understanding all that I give you a 3rd hurdle to climb regarding acceptance of the Trinity Doctrine.

Try replacing the word God in these next 100 verses (linked below) with the word 'Trinity'. Then watch how confusing this doctrine really is:

https://heavennet.net/writings/trinity-11.htm

Here is an example:

John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

becomes

“For THE TRINITY so loved the world that THE TRINITY gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

TimothyVI.

This is such a foolish trick.

Sure this would apply to a modalist who would believe the Father is the Son and the Son is the Father!

Watch I am a magician!

Let me see maybe I should use the word Father here…

Jn 1:1
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Father, and the Word was Father.
    2 The same was in the beginning with Father.

1 Tim 3:16
    16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: Father was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Heb 1:
    8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O Father, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Or we could also switch it around and change Father to God!

Jn 14:
    8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us God, and it sufficeth us.
    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen God; and how sayest thou then, Shew us God?

Such foolish tactics. Miss-leading. Designed to tickle the intellect of the simple who cant see through this sort of nonsense.

You can make the scriptures say what you want by adding words.

One place it says “Judas went out and hung himself” another place it says “Go ye and do likewise”.

Why not accept the Scriptures “all of them”, for what they say!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 10 2007,00:13)

WJ,

Who are her daughters?  

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

Could it be the UN?

Do the Muslims call their priest or whatever Father.  Even if they do they don't believe in Jesus.  We know they don't but the HARLET suppose too.  Yet do the complete opposite of what Jesus said not to.

I don't know but do the Muslims climb in bed with the governmentS of this world.  Do the Muslims have daughters?

No I don't have any scripture that gives the name Catholic.  Just her discription.  Do you have any scripture that say it is not the Catholic church.

Are you for real?

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

You say…

Are you for real?

What do you mean?

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

What I am saying is the Woman is the body of Christ, the Believers world wide is it not?

So how do you know that the whore is not an organism of all the unbelievers or religous who are apposed to the Church of Jesus his Body?

So again, why argue over the “unknown” when there is so much room for interpretation?

Lets have dialogue over the Word. So if you are so apposed “to me” which is what I feel, then go over my post and show me where I am unscriptural.

And by the way a lot of Muslims do believe in Jesus. Not like you and I of course.

WJ,

I certainly don't want to argue.  I just wanted to discuss why you don't think that the Catholic church is the whore and Mother of Harlets.

There is only one church that has changed the law of God and that is the Catholic church.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

Three and a half years is 1260 days which according to prophecy is 1260 years.

Rev 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Which is probably why it is said all throughout the bible that the church keeps the commandments of God . Because the POPE changed the commandments to prove that she (Catholic church) had the Power to do so.

Is there anyother organization that has done this?  Because it all lines up with scripture don't you think?

The Pope changed the law by changing the Sabbath day from the forth commandment to the third (in order to keep her graven images) And of course she changed the time from the Seventh to the First day.

Is their another whore who has done this?

IHN,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You are not simple?
    You would be wise perhaps to be so.

2Cor 11
    2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him

You teach a different Jesus-God in flesh

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 10 2007,00:05)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 10 2007,18:22)
    Hi T8,

Tim

I would suggest just clicking say 10 verses at random and you will get the idea.

Unless of course you mean to read the whole writing which I think is good to do as it condenses what has been mentioned in these forums on the Trinity doctrine.

There is also a PDF document version in case you want to print it.
    https://heavennet.net/writings/trinity.pdf

Take care.

TimothyVI.

Put your Spiritual safety glasses on for you are in for a roller coaster ride!

1 Thes 5:21
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    We prove things from scripture.
    Trinity is not taught there.
    Thus it is obviously false.

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 10 2007,01:11)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 10 2007,00:13)

WJ,

Who are her daughters?  

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

Could it be the UN?

Are you for real?

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

You say…

Are you for real?

What do you mean?

WJ,

I certainly don't want to argue.  I just wanted to discuss why you don't think that the Catholic church is the whore and Mother of Harlets.

There is only one church that has changed the law of God and that is the Catholic church.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

Three and a half years is 1260 days which according to prophecy is 1260 years.

Rev 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Which is probably why it is said all throughout the bible that the church keeps the commandments of God . Because the POPE changed the commandments to prove that she (Catholic church) had the Power to do so.

Is there anyother organization that has done this?  Because it all lines up with scripture don't you think?

The Pope changed the law by changing the Sabbath day from the forth commandment to the third (in order to keep her graven images) And of course she changed the time from the Seventh to the First day.

Is their another whore who has done this?

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

I always get a little skiddish when people start talking about days and years and that they have it figured out. The times Etc.

For to often we have seen self proclaimed prophets predict wrong.

If you hold to the belief that the Catholics are the Whore spoken of in Revelation, more power to you. I am not buying it especially when I see many “Christians” calling other “Christians” “daughters of the whore”, simply because their doctrines differ.

There is a lot of genuine sincere born again Spirit filled believers in Trinitarian churchs and they are being labeled “whores”. Sorry brother I dont buy it.

Also I personally do not attack anyones professed relationship with God on this sight because they dont believe like I do!

I am not God and fear I would be sticking my finger in the “Apple of His Eye” by casting judgment on one who confesses Jesus as their Saviour.

I may go after there doctrine and do! But I leave the heart up to God to judge!

So anyway, I think this whole ordeal about the Catholic Church is blown way out of proportion. I think that the bigger picture is there are many Churchs changing the Word of God.

JWs. For instance! Are they the Whore? 7th day Adventist, Mormons, Oneness, etc etc etc. All the Churchs in some way have changed the Word of God or miss-interpreted in some way.

IMO

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account