Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 938 total)
  • Author

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2007,23:06)
    Luke 22:69
    But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”

NOTE: From now on.

So this verse alone shows us that he is not God now. Rather he is seated at his right hand.

That verse takes care of the present and future.

t8

Ah. So he was God but now he is not?

Ridiculous!

Jesus is still the Word/God the Lord from heaven!

t8. Where do you think he was sitting when he created the universe, before he left his Throne of Glory?

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 09 2007,00:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,18:57)
    Ludicrous! Show me a scripture that says Jesus was a Son before his incarnation and I will believe you.

I hear this one all the time.

It makes no difference as far as the Trinity doctrine goes does it? Even if Christ become a son 2000 or so years ago, it doesn't in any way prove a Trinity.

Yeshua was the Word and he is still the Word of God and he is the son of God.

It appears to me at least, that Trinitarians here are hacking at this in order to try and make a crack appear perhaps to give them something to exploit so that the whole “for us there is one God the Father” will eventually fall apart.

It's kind of funny but in truth it will never fall apart because it is written that for us, “there is one God the Father” and nothing but proving it to be a mistranslation or addition to the text will change that fact.

Yeshua is at the right hand of God, now and forever.

Amen!

t8

You say…

You forgot something…

And the Word was God and he is still God

Of course, if it dosnt agree with our human, carnal translation then there is a miss-interprtation!

This is what we should teach Baby Christians, that they cant depend on the Good Ole Word of God which Jesus and the Apostles quoted and stood by.

In fact the Lord said not One Jot nor Tittle would pass untill all was fulfilled!

So lets just everyone set ourselves up as experts of the Word and not trust the Lord nor the translators who know more about it than us.

2 Tim 3:16
    All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Jn 19:28
    After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

2 Peter 1:
    19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy;whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
    20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W
    ” Where do you think he was sitting when he created the universe, before he left his Throne of Glory?”

Are we allowed to speculate and teach that kind of stuff?

Cubes
    Participant

Hi WJ,

I've just seen your post but have not read it through yet. Anyhow, it would be a while before I can return to the rest of it. It is surprising that you would disagree with me as I've said nothing differently by saying Jesus is the first/primary gift. You cannot deny that one must FIRST believe in Jesus to enter into eternal life. It's John 3:16! Just laying eyes on him does not automatically give anyone eternal life, does it?

God so loved the world and gave his son, that believing in him (1), we should not perish but have (2) eternal life.

Hope to return soon!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You say
    “Ah. So he was God but now he is not?'

So when God emptied himself as Jesus and came, as you claim Almighty God did
    God remained the all powerful God but without ANY power for a time
    when God was made less than the angels
    and then God died and went back
    to be fully God??
    Ummm

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 09 2007,00:10)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,18:57)
    Ludicrous! Show me a scripture that says Jesus was a Son before his incarnation and I will believe you.

I hear this one all the time.

It makes no difference as far as the Trinity doctrine goes does it? Even if Christ become a son 2000 or so years ago, it doesn't in any way prove a Trinity.

It appears to me at least, that Trinitarians here are hacking at this in order to try and make a crack appear perhaps to give them something to exploit so that the whole “for us there is one God the Father” will eventually fall apart.

It's kind of funny but in truth it will never fall apart because it is written that for us, “there is one God the Father” and nothing but proving it to be a mistranslation or addition to the text will change that fact.

Amen!

t8

You say…

What is this web site about, but to try and put a crack in the faith of true believers.

For us there is One God, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

You say…

Rev. 7:17
    For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev 21:1
    And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:
    3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
    4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Whose throne t8?  Whose face? Whose name?

Can you tell? I dont see a right hand here!

Yes, when all things are made subject to the Son who is at the right hand, then the Son will subject all to the Father that God may be “ALL IN ALL”!

:O

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,01:53)
    Hi W,
    You say

to be fully God??
    Ummm

NH

Nice try. But you left the humanity part completly out.

NH. Dont you think people can see through your smoke screens.

:)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,01:46)
    Hi W
    ” Where do you think he was sitting when he created the universe, before he left his Throne of Glory?”

Are we allowed to speculate and teach that kind of stuff?

NH

Well you want to speculate on the Lord coming from heaven and stopped being the Lord!

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Is Christ not your Lord, but you have confused him with his Father who is our God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,02:15)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,01:53)
    Hi W,
    You say

to be fully God??
    Ummm

NH

Nice try. But you left the humanity part completly out.

NH. Dont you think people can see through your smoke screens.

Hi W,
    So Christ was God in flesh.
    Was Christ just a shell for God then?
    Was he not integrated body\soul \spirit as we are?
    He died like any man does and his spirit went back to God.

Matt 27
    ” 50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.”

Does that not suggest that God had a human spirit?
    How come?

Why did God need to be anointed with the Holy Spirit and power?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Cubes,
    Certainly Christ is the gift of God.

Gifts are given and he was given to us.
    Is 9
    6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given
    Jn 3
    16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    You say
    “What is this web site about, but to try and put a crack in the faith of true believers.

For us there is One God, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit! “

True believers at least believe God is One and has a son.
    They abide in the word of God and do not teach from outside of scripture.

1Cor 8[with your additions]
    6But to us there is but one God, the Father,[Son and Holy Spirit] of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

You really ought not add to scripture.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,02:25)
    Hi W,
    Is Christ not your Lord, but you have confused him with his Father who is our God?

NH

Is the Father not your Lord also?

Matt 4:10
    Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Deut 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,02:43)
    Hi w,
    You say
    “What is this web site about, but to try and put a crack in the faith of true believers.

For us there is One God, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit! “

True believers at least believe God is One and has a son.
    They abide in the word of God and do not teach from outside of scripture.

1Cor 8[with your additions]
    6But to us there is but one God, the Father,[Son and Holy Spirit] of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

You really ought not add to scripture.

NH

I Cor 8:
    4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
    5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
    6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Now lets look at the context…

Corinth was at this time a pagan city. Paganism and polytheism was the order of the day. But the Apostle Paul does an amazing thing in these verses. First he states in vrs 4…

“That there is none other God but one.”  Somehow, those on this sight seem to always leave this one out!

Them in vrs 5 Paul speaks of “gods many and lords many”. Then emphatically declares “to US there is but one God”.

Then in vrs 6 without hesitation Paul glossed “God” with the Father, and “Lord” (Kurios) with Jesus Christ, adding in each case an explanatory phrase: “God” is the Father, “from whom are all things and we to him,” and the “Lord” is Jesus, “through whom are all things and we through him.”

If Paul was defending Unitarianism here against the polytheistic views of the Corinthians who believed in many gods and lords, he wouldn’t have mentioned Jesus as “Kurios” in the in the same breath, and ascribing a God like attribute to him, “through whom are all things and we through him.”  .

Unless of course he knew and believed that Jesus the Word/God is Divinely and Uniqually ONE with the Father

Paul as a true Monothiest who called himself a Hebrew of the Hebrews knew that Jesus was God in the flesh.

TimothyVI
    Participant

This is not Jhn 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He loaned one third of himself, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Tim

Quote (TimothyVI @ Mar. 09 2007,12:01)
    This is not Jhn 3:16   “For God so loved the world, that He loaned one third of himself, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Tim

TimothyVI

Who said they are three seperate beings!

Three persons, One God.

Maybe that dosnt fit into your understanding but its the Only way to harmonize scriptures, unless of course you choose to throw them out or miss-interpret them or blame it on miss-translations.

Since when does God have to fit into our puny little minds?

Do you think you or any one on this sight has a “FULL” understanding of the Godhead?

Do you think we can fully grasp how the Lord himself could come into a fetus and be born of a virgin?

Have you ever questioned why all of the major moves of God from the Apostles to the early fathers down through the Luther reformation and the Protestant reformation and the Azuza street revivals and the 60s Jesus movement and Charasmatic movement of the 70s and 80s through today held a trinitarian view.

If the trinitarian view is “devilish” as some say, then how would millions of born again believers be brought into the kingdom.

Its those who try and redifine Jesus and his true Nature these  “Elites” called out ones who have a special revelation that “Jesus is the Son of God”, (as if this is some new revelation) who make this a problem.

Of course Trinitarians do not deny that “The Lord from heaven” came in the flesh and was born a Son of God!

But the “Elite called out ones” want to redifine who the Lord Jesus is.

Slogans like “Come out from her” meaning the great Harlot Church the Catholics, which no one can prove by scripture the Catholic Church is the great Harlot spoken of in the Bible.

Yet they use this to add validity to their false teachings!

And if it is true, then the Protestants did just that, and yet the are called “Sister Churches of the Whore”. Why because they didnt throw out the Triinity.

They also did not throw out a lot of the word of God like, the ressurection and the second coming of Christ and the blood of Jesus, etc.

So if we hold to any truths that the “Harlot Church” believed then we are all “Sisters of the Whore”.

Ridiculous and Ludicrous!

I find it interesting TimothyVI that a few pages back you were you said…

I have to admit, I am confused about exactly what trinitarianism is.

I explained this, and now you totally misrepresent me.

God did not divede himself. He simply took on the form af man!

Tell you what I will add the response here and please enlighten me where anything I said is not based on scripture or is unscriptural!

“Hi TimothyVI

To be sure my friend there is a lot of confusion about the Godhead.

Even the apposers of the trinitarianism view differ in many ways about the Godhead.

Lets face it we are talking about a God that is so far above us that we cannot possibly understand in our finite minds the full nature of God.

I know I will get critisized for this statement but it is the truth.

Consider this….

If you have very keen eyes, you may be able to see 2,500 stars on a clear night, and if you can see 2,000 you do fairly well.

By contrast, the Bible states…

Jer 33:22
    As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

During the thousand's of years before Galileo's invention of the telescope, such a statement was considered to be either false or at least a gross exaggeration.

The stars uncountable?

The universe, they said, was too small to contain that many stars! However, using such giant telescopes as the “200 inch” on Mount Palomar in California, astronomers have estimated that there are billions of billions of stars in the visible universe.

More specifically, astronomers estimate that their number is equal to 1,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 or one sextillion.

Is this an uncountable number?

That is-the number that can be seen through the telescopes! But as far as man can see the universe stretches on and on into infinity- We have never discovered its outer perimeter.

We therefore conclude that the term “uncountable” is indeed a very appropriate description of the number of stars in the universe.

Yet in Ps. 147:4 we read that…

“GOD telleth the number of the stars; HE calleth them all by their names.”

God is not only able to number the stars- these billions of billions of blazing suns- but He calls each of them by name–He has ascribed a nature, a power, a purpose to each!

To get some idea of the vastness of the universe…the star known as “Alpha Hercules” is more than 2,400,000,000 miles across. It is so huge that our own sun, together with the earth (at its distance of about 93 million miles from the sun) could be placed 25 times IN A ROW across the middle of this super giant star. To fly through-this star from one end to the other (if it were possible!) at 25,000 miles per hour your rocket would take 11 years!

What distances!

What a GOD!

Ps 19:1
    The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Think of it! All this right down to every hair of your head and down to every cell and atom, the Bible declares that all this was made by Jesus and without him nothing was made that was made, and he upholds it all by the word of his power and by him all of it consist.

And yet we cannot say he is God? Not “a god” as some would claim, that would be polythiesm.

There are those who say they believe in this Jesus and yet cant call him the true God. God in the flesh!

This is the Spirit of Anti-Christ.

They make him into just another annointed Prophet or Son of God like us in every way.

Jesus is the second Adam, the Lord from heaven!

Now is this Jesus greater than the Father? No.

Is the Father greater than Jesus? Yes, but only in rank and authority. Although at the moment “All Authority and Power” is Given to Jesus.

Matt 28:19
    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 Cor 15:28
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, “that God may be all in all.”

But Ontologically they are the same in substance and essence and nature.

Just as you are the same in substance and nature as your Father.

With you though you and your Father are two beings.

Not with God because God is a Spirit and we know there is One Spirit.

(tell me Tim, if God is *A* Spirit, then what Spirit did he send if they are not One”? And why do you call the Spirit, the Spirit of Christ?)

The scriptures clearly teach Plurality in Oneness with God.

In fact creation teaches it!

There is no other way to see it without disregarding or twisting the scriptures.

The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are One God not three beings. Divinely and uniquelly and wonderfully together as One.

Three persons One God!

Jesus was not the Son untill he took on Human form.

Now we have a true Mediator between God and man. The God/man Jesus. The Lord from heaven!

I hope this helps.

Blessings

kenrch
    Participant

“And if it is true, then the Protestants did just that, and yet the are called “Sister Churches of the Whore”. Why because they didnt throw out the Triinity”.

Actually no they are called the daughters of the Harlet.

Rev 17:5 and upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

What other organization fits the description given in scripture?

The colors, the golden cup, drunk with the blood of the saints.

Changing the law and times. Changed the forth Commandment to the third and the day of the Sabbath.

Actually did away with make no graven images. Why? because of all the graven images in her.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

3.5 years is 1260 days = 1260 years.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:

The Roman Universal (Catholic) church surely does the popposite of what Jesus said not too.
    Call no man your Father.
    Don't walk around in long robes.
    Graven Images
    Pray to your Father in heaven
    Do not seek to sit in high places

Would the true church do the opposite of the Master?

There is no other organization that dresses like she does (unless one of her daughters) uses a golden cup, has slaughtered the saints, is a worldly nation that has ambassadors of this worldly (Satan's) system. Has been and still is involved in the political system of Satan's kingdom.

IHN,

Ken

This is not Jhn 3:16   “For God so loved the world, that He loaned one third of himself, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Tim

TimothyVI

By the way, have you considered that Jesus also “Gave his Life” for us that if we would believe in him we would not Persish!

Heb 10:
    8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
    9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
    10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Jn 10:
    14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
    15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
    16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
    18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Interesting how Jesus calls himself The Good Shepherd.

And yet says…

Mk 10:18
    And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Blessings

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,17:20)
    “And if it is true, then the Protestants did just that, and yet the are called “Sister Churches of the Whore”. Why because they didnt throw out the Triinity”.

Actually no they are called the daughters of the Harlet.

Rev 17:5  and upon her forehead a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

What other organization fits the description given in scripture?

The colors, the golden cup, drunk with the blood of the saints.

Changing the law and times.  Changed the forth Commandment to the third and the day of the Sabbath.

Actually did away with make no graven images.  Why? because of all the graven images in her.

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

3.5 years is 1260 days = 1260 years.

Rev 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that there they may nourish her a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev 12:17  And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:

The Roman Universal (Catholic) church surely does the popposite of what Jesus said not too.
    Call no man your Father.
    Don't walk around in long robes.
    Graven Images
    Pray to your Father in heaven
    Do not seek to sit in high places

Would the true church do the opposite of the Master?

There is no other organization that dresses like she does (unless one of her daughters) uses a golden cup, has slaughtered the saints, is a worldly nation that has ambassadors of this worldly (Satan's) system.  Has been and still is involved in the political system of Satan's kingdom.

IHN,

Ken

kenrch

You are way off base my friend!

For I am not defending the Catholic Church. In fact there is all kinds of organizations all over the world that I am sure fit the descriptions you give

My point is that to say that because one holds or believes in certain truths that they hold does not make one a “Daughter of the Whore”.

The killing of the saints as many of your descriptions can be applied throughout history to this day to many Christians that are dieing for the Faith and is not at all related to the Catholics.

So my friend you still have no proof that the Catholic Church is the great whore in Revelation! You have pure speculation!

Blessings

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 09 2007,16:26)

Tim

TimothyVI

Who said they are three seperate beings!

Three persons, One God.

Maybe that dosnt fit into your understanding but its the Only way to harmonize scriptures, unless of course you choose to throw them out or miss-interpret them or blame it on miss-translations.

Since when does God have to fit into our puny little minds?

Do you think you or any one on this sight has a “FULL” understanding of the Godhead?

Do you think we can fully grasp how the Lord himself could come into a fetus and be born of a virgin?

Have you ever questioned why all of the major moves of God from the Apostles to the early fathers down through the Luther reformation and the Protestant reformation and the Azuza street revivals and the 60s Jesus movement and Charasmatic movement of the 70s and 80s through today held a trinitarian view.

If the trinitarian view is “devilish” as some say, then how would millions of born again believers be brought into the kingdom.

Its those who try and redifine Jesus and his true Nature these  “Elites” called out ones who have a special revelation that “Jesus is the Son of God”, (as if this is some new revelation) who make this a problem.

Of course Trinitarians do not deny that “The Lord from heaven” came in the flesh and was born a Son of God!

But the “Elite called out ones” want to redifine who the Lord Jesus is.

Slogans like “Come out from her” meaning the great Harlot Church the Catholics, which no one can prove by scripture the Catholic Church is the great Harlot spoken of in the Bible.

Yet they use this to add validity to their false teachings!

And if it is true, then the Protestants did just that, and yet the are called “Sister Churches of the Whore”. Why because they didnt throw out the Triinity.

They also did not throw out a lot of the word of God like, the ressurection and the second coming of Christ and the blood of Jesus, etc.

So if we hold to any truths that the “Harlot Church” believed then we are all “Sisters of the Whore”.

Ridiculous and Ludicrous!

I find it interesting TimothyVI that a few pages back you were you said…

I have to admit, I am confused about exactly what trinitarianism is.

I explained this, and now you totally misrepresent me.

God did not divede himself. He simply took on the form af man!

Tell you what I will add the response here and please enlighten me where anything I said is not based on scripture or is unscriptural!

“Hi TimothyVI

To be sure my friend there is a lot of confusion about the Godhead.

Even the apposers of the trinitarianism view differ in many ways about the Godhead.

Lets face it we are talking about a God that is so far above us that we cannot possibly understand in our finite minds the full nature of God.

I know I will get critisized for this statement but it is the truth.

Consider this….

If you have very keen eyes, you may be able to see 2,500 stars on a clear night, and if you can see 2,000 you do fairly well.

By contrast, the Bible states…

Jer 33:22
    As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

During the thousand's of years before Galileo's invention of the telescope, such a statement was considered to be either false or at least a gross exaggeration.

The stars uncountable?

The universe, they said, was too small to contain that many stars! However, using such giant telescopes as the “200 inch” on Mount Palomar in California, astronomers have estimated that there are billions of billions of stars in the visible universe.

More specifically, astronomers estimate that their number is equal to 1,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 or one sextillion.

Is this an uncountable number?

That is-the number that can be seen through the telescopes! But as far as man can see the universe stretches on and on into infinity- We have never discovered its outer perimeter.

We therefore conclude that the term “uncountable” is indeed a very appropriate description of the number of stars in the universe.

Yet in Ps. 147:4 we read that…

“GOD telleth the number of the stars; HE calleth them all by their names.”

God is not only able to number the stars- these billions of billions of blazing suns- but He calls each of them by name–He has ascribed a nature, a power, a purpose to each!

To get some idea of the vastness of the universe…the star known as “Alpha Hercules” is more than 2,400,000,000 miles across. It is so huge that our own sun, together with the earth (at its distance of about 93 million miles from the sun) could be placed 25 times IN A ROW across the middle of this super giant star. To fly through-this star from one end to the other (if it were possible!) at 25,000 miles per hour your rocket would take 11 years!

What distances!

What a GOD!

Ps 19:1
    The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Think of it! All this right down to every hair of your head and down to every cell and atom, the Bible declares that all this was made by Jesus and without him nothing was made that was made, and he upholds it all by the word of his power and by him all of it consist.

And yet we cannot say he is God? Not “a god” as some would claim, that would be polythiesm.

There are those who say they believe in this Jesus and yet cant call him the true God. God in the flesh!

This is the Spirit of Anti-Christ.

They make him into just another annointed Prophet or Son of God like us in every way.

Jesus is the second Adam, the Lord from heaven!

Now is this Jesus greater than the Father? No.

Is the Father greater than Jesus? Yes, but only in rank and authority. Although at the moment “All Authority and Power” is Given to Jesus.

Matt 28:19
    And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

1 Cor 15:28
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, “that God may be all in all.”

But Ontologically they are the same in substance and essence and nature.

Just as you are the same in substance and nature as your Father.

With you though you and your Father are two beings.

Not with God because God is a Spirit and we know there is One Spirit.

(tell me Tim, if God is *A* Spirit, then what Spirit did he send if they are not One”? And why do you call the Spirit, the Spirit of Christ?)

The scriptures clearly teach Plurality in Oneness with God.

In fact creation teaches it!

There is no other way to see it without disregarding or twisting the scriptures.

The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are One God not three beings. Divinely and uniquelly and wonderfully togethe
    r as One.

Three persons One God!

Jesus was not the Son untill he took on Human form.

Now we have a true Mediator between God and man. The God/man Jesus. The Lord from heaven!

I hope this helps.

Blessings

HI WorshippingJesus,

Feel better now.

TIm

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account