Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 361 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Irene: That is what the translators said Jesus was saying “commandment”. Jesus actually said, this is my “entole” which can be translated accurately as, injunctions, prescriptions, or precepts. But lets not quarrel over that, he did say to love the lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind and love thy neighbor as thyself. You are correct, Jesus did say those summed up all the law and the prophets.

Also in John15:12,….and this is my commandment, that ye love one another as I have loved you…..! John14:23,…and if a man love me, he will keep my words and we(father and son) will come(manifest)unto him and make our “abode” with him….! V24…he who loveth me not keepeth not my sayings(words) which are from the father who sent me….! V31….that the world may know that I love father: and that as the father gave me commandments(his words) even so I do…! Love is the summation of the law and the prophets. You are correct in this. Bless you, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,02:53)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 19 2011,20:37)
    Irene: Thanks for quoting many good scriptures. I enjoy and understand what they say to me. I can't really tell what your beliefs are. You say you (everyone) has sin or does sin or might sin [but] we have an advocate, Jesus the righteous. And Jesus is our mediator unto God. Does this mean that Jesus “pleads our cause” before God and sin is not imputed. Or sin is forgiven? If it is forgiven then why do you quote scriptures that make reference to when a person “was” in sin? Somewhere along the line sin is forgiven, is it not? Isn't that what Jesus came to do, take away the sin of the world? Did he do that? Then how is it that you claim to still sin or be in sin?  Are you a sinner? Are your “sins” forgiven? Then somewhere along the line you are “sin-free” !!

Does it bother you that I have found peace and freedom in God? Does it irritate you to think that someone could be so deceived as to believe that Jesus save me from sin. Took my sin away. Forgave me. Made me righteous, clean, worthy, whole and perfect unto God by faith. I believe God and therefore am I saved by his love and grace. You can be whatever you believe the scriptures say to you. They clearly say something different to me. Faith pleases God!

I am not reaching for anything. I have the truth that God gave me and I am at peace and rest. I have only tried to show others where religion has robbed them of this peace and contentment where I stand. I have traveled many religious roads formed many doctrines and beliefs over the years. As I heard the truth within I purged the untruth/religious doctrines out of my mind. 24/7, continual cleansing of untruth replaced by the truth in my mind for many years. It is this purging of darkness and wrong thinking(sin) that has given me the faith where I stand. Through dedicated service into the words of God, through Jesus, for his truth and no other, I stand with my God. In peace and perfection forever, TK

Hi Tim,

Does this mean that you are only here 'only' to teach and not also to learn?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: There is only one teacher, Jesus, the holy spirit! The words of God are perceived within. It is not a learning process as in learning something we don't know. It is an unveiling of truth that has always been. Darkness blocks light or covers or veils the light. As the darkness is cast out with the words that enlighten the darkness flees and the pure light that has always been shines freely again.

No I do not teach! I test my perceptions of the truth with others perceptions to form a clearer picture of the truth. One thing is true though, the more light one receives the more sensitive he is to darkness/error. I can sense a haughty religious man in very few words. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Were you ever in a religious institution?

God bless
    Ed J (Matt.5:1-12)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,21:41)
    Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J (Matt.5:1-12)

Ed: What do you mean by “institution”? Churches, yes in my early years. As a religious learning facility, seminary school or the like, no!

“seminary” school is a religious “nursery” school! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 20 2011,21:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,21:41)
    Hi Tim,

Ed:  What do you mean by “institution”? Churches, yes in my early years. As a religious learning facility, seminary school or the like, no!

“seminary” school is a religious “nursery” school!  TK

Hi Tim,

Which one were you in?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Church of the Nazarene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Did you get the PM I sent you?
    Click on Your messenger located at the top right
    of the Forum directory page. Then click on the “inbox” button.
    PM: stands for “Personal Message”, so let's try to keep them personal OK?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God has visited His people.
    Both the Word and the Father are in Christ Jesus.

Viewing 8 posts - 361 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account