Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 03 2011,21:27)
    Mike: As to the days of Noah after the evil washed away did not God promise with a rainbow not to destroy again?

As to evil persons. You are incorrect. What is “thought” on the inside, mind/heart, will be manifested on the outside. Jesus said men were cleaning the outside (to look good to others) but on the inside they were full of dead mens bones! Or thoughts and beliefs of pain, suffering, destruction, wrath, evil!! What you believe you will experience! Attempting to be “good” on your own power is “trash” to God. TK

Tim! Read Malachi….Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ July 04 2011,06:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2011,12:12)

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,09:10)
    Pierre,

WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

For God all is possible!!

Translation:  I know it doesn't make a lick of sense Pierre, but we can always fall back on the “For God all is possible!!” thing as a “cure-all” for any doctrine we invent.

Charles, did you ever consider that God is the One who created the father/son relationship?  God purposed for a son to come FROM his father and be a totally separate being than his father.

Why in the world would our Creater then confuse us by begetting a Son who is the SAME EXACT BEING as He is?

mike

Mike,

Translation:  I know it doesn't make a lick of sense Pierre, but we can always fall back on the “For God all is possible!!” thing as a “cure-all” for any doctrine we invent

With every respect where did you read this false teachings.

Or Whoever revealed this to you must be a devil.

You are saying that all these Satanic doctrines are accepted by God.

This is Antichrist.

You are practically telling me  to execute human sacrificing in the name of Jesus Christ,and since I did it in His name, he will sort things out because I invented something in His name.

You are out of your mind

Mike, please reflect don't let the lust of your flesh devour you and make a foolish of you

James 2:But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow,……

Peace and Love

in Jesus Christ

Charles

charles

you should read this;

There were two men in a certain town, one rich and the other poor.
    2Sa 12:2 The rich man had a very large number of sheep and cattle,
    2Sa 12:3 but the poor man had nothing except one little ewe lamb he had bought. He raised it, and it grew up with him and his children. It shared his food, drank from his cup and even slept in his arms. It was like a daughter to him.
    2Sa 12:4 “Now a traveler came to the rich man, but the rich man refrained from taking one of his own sheep or cattle to prepare a meal for the traveler who had come to him. Instead, he took the ewe lamb that belonged to the poor man and prepared it for the one who had come to him.”
    2Sa 12:5 David burned with anger against the man and said to Nathan, “As surely as the LORD lives, the man who did this deserves to die!
    2Sa 12:6 He must pay for that lamb four times over, because he did such a thing and had no pity.”
    2Sa 12:7 Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man!

and Mike says YOU ARE THAT MAN CHARLES
    Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 01 2011,06:46)

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,12:54)

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2011,12:09)
    Charles

Terraricca,

Mt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Mt 10:35 For I have come to turn
    “ ‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    Mt 10:36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Do you really,understand what that means???

Jesus in that scriptures,is making it clear That whoever wants to follow Him, must expect an enormous opposition even from His relatives never mind from neighbours,and foreigners.

He stated so because He came to establish spirituality,and it is the opposite of what it was in the old testament which Jesus fulfilled and sealed forever.

Unfortunately, we are living a  more carnal life than those of the old testament, in fact we are back to square one slaves of the flesh.

According to Jesus we will be more severely punished than those of the old testament, for the simple reason that Jesus removed Satan spirit from our souls,and nature,therefore all the evil we do is through ourselves,where before in the old testament, Satan was the proprietor of all souls,and nature.

That's why we needed our saviour Jesus Christ God in Flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit.

peace and Love

Charles

I am very familiar with that scripture,

but it seems to me you do not have a good and true grip on the scriptures truth ,the one that comes from the understanding of Gods truth not men truth,

first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

and there always was spirituality ,you just have to look in scriptures ,and one more thing what is spirituality?

knowing what it mean will help us both,

That's why we needed our saviour Jesus Christ God in Flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit.

secondly where in scriptures it says that Jesus is God ,you when to religion and they have filled your mind with dirt and this will not help you to see the scriptures the way they are written ,because you have now a preconceived mind (deceit)

Pierre

,and one more thing what is spirituality?

Pierre, I will answer your question through my question!

What commandments Jesus established????

John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John15:10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Please Pierre,expand on this because I am not sure what you meant!!
    You stated: first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

peace and love

Charles

charles

What commandments Jesus established?

before you answer to your own question;
    please tell me what did Christ teaches to his disciples that was not covered in the scriptures at his time (so called O.T)

your answer to this question also answer to your question for me to expand to ;

Pierre

Pierre,

please tell me what did Christ teaches to his disciples that was not covered in the scriptures at his time (so called O.T)

and there always was spirituality ,you just have to look in scriptures ,and one more thing what is spirituality?

for your info have read the bible from one page to the last about 40 time if not more ,and some books over 100 times

This is spirituality,

Is this enough,to convince you that Jesus established SPIRITUALITY???? ,and never it was taught before Jesus time in the old testament.

It's no use reading the bible like a fiction from a paper back

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
    22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
    24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
    25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
    26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
    28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
    29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
    30And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
    32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

33Again, ye have heard that it hath been sai
    d by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
    34But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
    35Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
    36Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
    37But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
    39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
    40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
    41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
    42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
    44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
    45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
    46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
    47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
    48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

This is spirituality,

Is this enough,to convince you that Jesus established SPIRITUALITY? ,and never it was taught before Jesus time in the old testament.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

you are not saying anything ,spirituality is a word it seams you do not understand ,all your scriptures you showed me are from the law and Jesus add the quality of righteousness to it and so become sinless ,by practice

you have a problem understanding scriptures.

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 06 2011,07:36)
    Charles

This is spirituality,

Is this enough,to convince you that Jesus established SPIRITUALITY? ,and never it was taught before Jesus time in the old testament.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

you are not saying anything ,spirituality is a word it seams you do not understand ,all your scriptures you showed me are from the law and Jesus add the quality of righteousness to it and so become sinless ,by practice

you have a problem understanding scriptures.

Pierre

Pierre,

Matthew5;22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ok, since with every respect according to your statement, you are not quite sure what spirituality is, I hopefully, and humbly supply you with a clearer view

As Christians, we believe that we have a flesh and blood body, a soul, and a life giving Spirit. The Spirit of truth!! What is a life giving Spirit you might ask??

Since Jesus became officially in command of the world, by removing Satan’s spirit through His death on the cross, All our creation from that very moment of His death, received eternal life. Therefore we and all our creation, were dead. It was rather a paradoxical life, alive but still dead???

1John 3: 4 We know that we have passed from death to life,  

1 John 5: Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ, is born of God.  

Therefore, We were born of Satan.!!!

And also we were dead in Satan!!!! before Jesus.

I know it sounds horrible and outrageous but that’s the truth!!! If you don’t want to believe it, don’t.

How come humans were alive, but still dead??? Obvious, because the spirit itself was an evil dead spirit, condemned, Satan’s spirit.
    6000 years ago, God gave life to the first dead devilish beast like creature, and became a living soul!!!
    Yes all human like beasts for millions and millions of years were devils in flesh and blood before Adam. They were Satan’s residue first ever creatures.

That’s from where a loving God the Father, through His Son, The lamb of God, with the power of the Holy Spirit, mysteriously principled to start the foundation of His church and also in order to become a man. All possible for God.

Through His omnipotence in benignity, in order not to leave a single creature out, right from the deepest filth of nature, and generation after generation human species through evolution were being reconditioned, perfected both in flesh and in spirit, through the Son of God by the power of the Holy Spirit conjoined within nature like the rest of all humans.

He was the firstborn of all creation right from the very beginning of it, believe it or not.

Titus 3:5……………… by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;.

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, and he that reapeth, may rejoice together.

2000 years ago, A GOD SAVIOUR AND MAN Jesus Christ, sinless, came and gave His sinful like flesh(Romans 8:6:3) and blood body to be massacred and destroyed on the cross for us, as proof of His superiority over Satan’s spirit, that He is most powerful when He is most weak, DEAD. The Lamb of God!!!

From then on, all those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and live by His spiritual words, that particular soul  is automatically born again in Jesus Spirit, through the Holy Spirit, and comes from death into life. Those who don’t believe in Jesus they are already condemned, judged. Because Satan spirit remained in them.

Luke 9: 35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: HEAR HIM
    John 3:36 He that believes in the Son has eternal life: and he that believes not in the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.

Romans 8:6
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: (not in the body, but in the substance)

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God              

Therefore only Jesus established the Spirit of truth in order  to have  a relationship with GOD THE FATHER, therefore only Jesus established the true spiritual life on earth, since He was the Spirit of truth. All the rest were, and are evil, dead and false spirits.

John 10 :8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers.  

So it is important to be always aware that flesh is the enemy of the soul.

It is a continuous battle on earth,( in God’s kingdom through the gospel) till we die in order to establish the best quality of our soul (spirit) in Christ, ( the life giving spirit) so when the time comes, and our body,  through Christ, will be raised to unite with the soul, it would be in the minimum appropriate state  possible to be accepted in God’s kingdom of spiritual flesh body, similar to that of Jesus Christ, since He gave it life.

So we have a body which is made of flesh and blood which is subject to Satan, and all that proceeds from it is evil and it cannot, of itself, submit to the will of God, and a soul locked in the blood which belong to Jesus through His death on the cross, He paid for it with His own pure flesh and blood.

Deut:12:23  Only beware of this, that thou eat not the blood, for the blood is for the soul

Also we are living in a world owned by Satan, and is in continuous assault by his demons on our minds, through manipulation to prevent us from controlling the influence caused through this filthy flesh.

Now we as humans of flesh and blood with a soul, commit actions through the flesh, and actions through the soul. We  are not capable to distinguish, the real difference between these actions .

John 6: 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.

Through the above scripture, it is quite obvious that all actions both through the flesh and through the soul, are the origin of its respec
    tive spirit. So the evil spirit Satan, gives life to wickedness through the flesh, in the mind,to instigate the soul, and the good spirit Jesus, gives life to righteousness through the soul ,to be manifested in the flesh .

Therefore both are demonstrated  through the body, but only God is capable of distinguishing its origin.

Actions through the flesh , whether they are good or evil, are judged accordingly  through the action itself, which mostly would be corrupted, and  not in respect of interior intentions, which are spiritual, hidden in the soul, and only to be known by God. Therefore we are not capable of judging righteously since the flesh is not of God.

John8: 15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.

16Yet even if I do judge, my judgment is true, for it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father who sent me
    Whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:                                                                        

Now, if a person is angry with his brother without a cause, it is definitely through an evil  interior intentions, through an evil spirit in the soul, like jealousy, different belief, or something similar, and that would be directly against the image of God, and against the Holy Spirit in that person since he is a Christian.

That means, that within the soul of that person, there is hatred, poison, and if  it’s not eliminated quickly, it will definitely leads to a carnal sin like, violence or even murder, and that would be a complete success to Satan.

So Jesus made  it clear that, the soul in that kind of state is in danger to be judged if unexpectedly dies in that state.

According to Jesus since He is the Spirit of truth, and the judge of all souls, since they are spirits, it is equivalent to committing a visible sin through the flesh, which is subject to Satan, therefore it will be sent to hellfire.

If from the other hand a person unexpectedly is involved in a common quarrel, and went out of control which eventually ended up in a murder.

According to Jesus ,there is nothing spiritually evil which was accumulating, within that particular soul which committed the murder, but all carnal, all subject to the  influence, weakness, corrupted, demon manipulated flesh. Therefore that person receives carnal punishment on earth accordingly, if justified, and free from spiritual judgement.

Jesus in Matthew 5:22 was clear that when a person is calling bad names to his brother, it is obvious that interiorly within that soul, there is an evil spirit. So spiritually he would be dead. It’s no use doing charities, and other so called good deeds if a person contains hatred, and evil feelings within his heart for his neighbour!!

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;

Now when  Christians, knowing  that they are born again, they are the abode of  the Holy Spirit, and they commit such a sin onto their brothers , through their souls,  that would be a direct offense to the Holy Spirit, in Jesus Christ, so an Antichrist.
    Therefore If you, or any one on heaven net are angry with me or among themselves, without a genuine proof of what you or they are judging  and thinking of , that particular soul,  definitely  would be subject to judgement in no time unexpectedly!!

Everybody on Heaven net, must be spiritually minded, not carnally minded, in love among each other, and in Jesus Christ and in truth,!!! Or else it would be Antichrist!!!

Romans 8:6:
    6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be./B]

Unless you stop calling lies, without any genuine proof, from God himself,  instead of I don't believe, for which you have every right to, since  we are discussing God’s mysteries, in whatever I state regarding God, your soul  would be judged because unaware, you would be also calling God a liar, if my statement eventually is true!!!!

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
    8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.                                              

Spirituality is a complex and vast subject, but definitely opposite in every sense to material, and flesh. What is good for the flesh it’s bad for the soul, pleasure in the flesh is sorrow  for the soul, sadness in the flesh is beneficial for the soul.

Charles

ftk
    Participant

Charles: Like everyone on this site, we all are on a path that we hope leads to God. Much of what you say is truth but your beliefs about the physical body are unsupported by scripture and reason. The physical body has no life or mind or soul or spirit in and of itself. It is only a container of those things. A physical robe of the soul if you will. If the life force of God is removed, the body falls to the ground and returns to dust. The body is the house for the spirit/words/God/Jesus/whole Spirit. The body is the temple, the church, the house of God, the body of Christ.

When the Bible refers to the “flesh and the spirit” IMO it is referring to the flesh way or carnal/physical/old testament, ritualistic, works for perfection type religion unto God, with a physical temple. The spirit is the new(kingdom) way brought forth by Jesus. Jesus introduces us to the Spirit of God through the spirit words from God which build the new spirit temple. Spirit and life came in the New Testament as opposed to carnal, fleshly, physical sacrifices and works for perfection unto God. One is by mans effort. The new is by faith in the gift given by God to man through Jesus.

The new creation is all perfection from God through the words of Jesus. All by faith! One must accept the truth from God and believe he is what God has made him to be. One must believe God is and that he is a RE-WARDER of those who seek him unto a perfected son of God like Jesus. When we see him, we will be like him, because as he is, so are we in this world.

Lastly, I feel you give credence to satan as though he is much more than just lies and deceptions against the truth. There is the truth from God which stands forever and lies & deceptions against the truth which will only stand until the light overtakes it.
    Jesus spoke to satan in Peter. Get thee behind me satan/liar, deceiver! Satan, devils, evil thoughts, are all dark spirits misaligned from the truth/light of God. Our war is for truth of God, against darkness or destructive, evil thinking. Evil has no power except what you give it. Lies are powerless without your attention. Untruth is cast out when the truth comes. Evil is temporary, truth is forever. Don't believe in lies, death, destruction or anything that destroys life. When we overcome believing in death, the last enemy, we will have eternal life. IMO, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 24 2011,03:33)

Quote (barley @ June 23 2011,08:59)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 01 2011,14:16)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ May 31 2011,02:10)
    Hebrews 12:2
    Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Another question,  If Jesus is the Author than what is God if he is seperate being from christ?

:D   You post a scripture that clearly lists Jesus as someone OTHER THAN GOD, and then ask that question?  :)  Too funny.

D, GOD is the One whose right hand Jesus is sitting at.  Do you think GOD is sitting at His own right hand?  ???

Good logic and scriptural logic.

Hi

If all we need is “good logic” to understand the scriptures then why did Jesus have to send the “Spirit of truth”?

Jesus said…

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which “testify of ME”. John 5:39

Interesting, why didn't Jesus say the scriptures testify of the Father?  :p

Many think they know by the scriptures who Jesus is, but the scriptures clearly teach without the Holy Spirit of truth to reveal him then they do not know who or what he is!

WJ

Greetings WJ …. ” A good understanding have those who keep my commandments”….. Scripture reveals itself a little here and a little there….

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2011,00:37)
    Charles

But,with every respect and in Jesus Love, you must pray,fast,behave and act to imitate Jesus in order to receive Light from the Holy Spirit, and prevent Satan to keep you blind .

this is a religion procedure not a Godly recommendation,

Now these are the scriptures,that Jesus is God:

Who is omnipotent (all powerful)? 1 Chronicles 29:11  ( THIS IT TALLKS ABOUT GOD )Philippians 3:20-21 (IN THIS VERSES IT TALLK ABOUT CHRIST)
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)? 1 John 3:20    (THIS VERSE TALLK ABOUT GOD) Colossians 2:2-3 (IN THESE VERSES IT TALLKS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF GOD THAT IT WAS THE COMING OF CHRIST)
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)? Proverbs 15:3(THIS IS TALLKING ABOUT GOD) 2 Corinthians 2:14(THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD LETTING US ACOMPLISH THE WORKS IN CHRIST MEANS PREACH THE GOSPEL)
    Who is Lord of Sabbath? Genesis 2:3 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD RESTING FROM THE CREATION ON EARTH) Matthew 12:8 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT CHRIST BEING THE LORD OF THE SABBATH )your are mixing things up.

Who is the great “I am?” Exodus 3:14 John 8:58
    Who is the only creator? Isaiah 44:24 John 1:3
    Who is the only savior? Isaiah 43:11, 45:21 Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind? Isaiah 3:13, 14 2 Corinthians 5:10 John 5:22
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats? Ezekiel 34:17 Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets? Jeremiah 7:25 Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus? Acts 4:10 John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?” Isaiah 40:5 Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father? Isaiah 63:16 Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?” Isaiah 44:6 Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation? 2 Samuel 22:32 1 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling? Isaiah 8:13-15 1 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom? Isaiah 40:3 Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal? Genesis 21:33 Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters? Jeremiah 17:13 John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead? Acts 26:8 John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man? Isaiah 40:10 Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power? 1 Chronicles 29:11 Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man? Psalm 68:35 Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin? 2 Chronicles 7:14 Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit? John 14:16 John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name? Nehemiah 9:5 Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship? Exodus 34:14 Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd? Genesis 48:15 John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel? Ezekiel 34:11 Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?” Deuteronomy 10:17 Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow? Isaiah 45:22-23 Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David? Jeremiah 23:5-6 Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy? 1 Samuel 2:2 Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us? Acts 20:28 1 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom? Proverbs 16:4 Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all? Nehemiah 9:6 Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same? Psalms 102:24-27 Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light? Psalm 27:1 John 8:12
    Who is the way or path? Psalms 16:11 John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels? Psalms 103:20 2 Thessalonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest? Exodus 33:14 Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life? Proverbs 19:23 John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom? Isaiah 54:5 ( YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES )2 Corinthians 11:2(HERE PAUL TALLKS ABOUT STEPHEN WHERE HE APPROVED THE LAPIDATION AND WAS THERE.)
    Who tests the heart and mind? Jeremiah 17:10 Revelation 2:23

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED BY RELIGION OF MEN NOT BY THE THE WORD OF GOD,YOUR SCRIPTURES ARE MIXING CHRIST AND GOD AND SO BELIEVE THEY ARE THE SAME AND ONE PERSON,WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

YOUR MIND HAS BEEN ALTERED BY DECEIT ,CLEAN IT UP AND SEE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES.

Pierre

Pierre,

All that scriptures are a reference to the Son of God,since all is done through Him, with Him and for Him.

HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,  

This is how!!!!

John 14:9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:

The Father was a mystery,and only His son revealed Him.

The Father was always in heaven, therefore, only through His Son within creation was it, possible for the Father to function.

From the time of the rebel by Lucifer,The Father gave all powers to the Son,through the power of the Holy Spirit in order to recreate our world,and start the battle against Satan,which is still in process,although the Son, by the power of the Father in the Holy Spirit,defeated him in the race to become man,and glorify,through what it seemed for Satan a guaranteed victory  after he possessed,the world, new principles, Adam, Eve, sin, and death.

That was a  process which God the Father was more than pleased to give  to His Son, which is total power up to now,and for millions and millions of years to come.The Father was within His Son through the Holy Spirit, in order to create all through Him.

John 16:15All things that the Father hath are mine            

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Jn 18:37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
    Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
    Jn 18:38 “What is truth?” Pilate asked

could you answer that question ,Charles ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Hopefully you are asking Charles to help establish “Truth”! (2Cor.4:2)
    Rather that to test him in some unrighteous kind of way? (James 1:13)

“God's Word” is truth. (John 17:17)
    “God's anointing” is truth. (1John 2:27)
    And “God's HolySpirit” is truth. (1John 5:6)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 11 2011,12:36)
    Hi Pierre,

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים=117  (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

edj

no, to your question ,the truth I can find and I found it in scriptures,and it does not teach that Christ is God,

Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 11 2011,16:00)

Hi Pierre,

edj

no, to your question ,the truth I can find and I found it in scriptures,and it does not teach that Christ is God,

Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Why are you asking Charles what truth is?   …if not to help establish truth?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 12 2011,14:17)

Hi Pierre,

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Ed J

edj

answer the question ;what is truth,? why it is truth?

and if it is truth what does it say in truth?

the truth is not something that we establish right?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2011,07:23)

Hi Pierre,

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Ed J

edj

answer the question ;(1)what is truth,? (2)why it is truth?

(3)and if it is truth what does it say in truth?

(4)the truth is not something that we establish right?

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

1) Answered.
    2) Huh?
    3) Speak English.
    4) Though the truth is, we “DO” help others to establish the understand of truth (in their mind).

God bless  
    Ed J

ftk
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Ed J

edj

Pierre

Pierre: My opinion; God is truth. God is life. God is spirit. God is all an in all. Whatever God says is truth. God cannot lie. Why? God is all powerful. What he says, go's!

Everything God is, the truth is! God is truth. Truth is God. Anything spoken by anyone else that doesn't align with Gods words is not truth.

Jesus came to give us Gods words/spirit/truth. Jesus showed us the way to God/the truth. Faith connects man and God. Man cannot see God he must believe that he is and that he is a re-warder of those that diligently search for him.

Just some thoughts to ponder. Bless you, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Aug. 13 2011,15:10)

Hi Pierre,

edj

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Ed J

edj

Pierre

Pierre:  My opinion;  God is truth. God is life. God is spirit. God is all an in all. Whatever God says is truth. God cannot lie. Why? God is all powerful. What he says, go's!

Everything God is, the truth is! God is truth. Truth is God. Anything spoken by anyone else that doesn't align with Gods words is not truth.

Jesus came to give us Gods words/spirit/truth. Jesus showed us the way to God/the truth. Faith connects man and God. Man cannot see God he must believe that he is and that he is a re-warder of those that diligently search for him.

Just some thoughts to ponder. Bless you, TK

TK

vey good you are dead on,yes to all

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 01 2011,06:46)

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,12:54)

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2011,12:09)
    Charles

Terraricca,

Mt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Mt 10:35 For I have come to turn
    “ ‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    Mt 10:36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Do you really,understand what that means???

Jesus in that scriptures,is making it clear That whoever wants to follow Him, must expect an enormous opposition even from His relatives never mind from neighbours,and foreigners.

He stated so because He came to establish spirituality,and it is the opposite of what it was in the old testament which Jesus fulfilled and sealed forever.

Unfortunately, we are living a  more carnal life than those of the old testament, in fact we are back to square one slaves of the flesh.

According to Jesus we will be more severely punished than those of the old testament, for the simple reason that Jesus removed Satan spirit from our souls,and nature,therefore all the evil we do is through ourselves,where before in the old testament, Satan was the proprietor of all souls,and nature.

peace and Love

Charles

I am very familiar with that scripture,

but it seems to me you do not have a good and true grip on the scriptures truth ,the one that comes from the understanding of Gods truth not men truth,

first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

knowing what it mean will help us both,

secondly where in scriptures it says that Jesus is God ,you when to religion and they have filled your mind with dirt and this will not help you to see the scriptures the way they are written ,because you have now a preconceived mind (deceit)

Pierre

,and one more thing what is spirituality?

Pierre, I will answer your question through my question!

What commandments Jesus established????

John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John15:10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Please Pierre,expand on this because I am not sure what you meant!!
    You stated: first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

peace and love

Charles

charles

What commandments Jesus established?

your answer to this question also answer to your question for me to expand to ;

Pierre

Pierre,

SPIRITUAL LOVE

Whoever loves spiritually ,he will love in truth.

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2011,07:59)

Quote (csaliba @ July 03 2011,12:03)
    To clarify Definition:

1st.  (FATHER period)

Creation of the spiritual creatures, and cosmos, by the Father, through the word   HIS SON ?

2nd. (SON period)

Recreation of our world through the Holy Spirit in the SON OF GOD ?

3rd. (HOLY SPIRIT period)

Redeemed, and born again by the HOLY SPIRIT through the Son of God Jesus Christ through his death on the cross?

Charles

in my mind of understanding there is no periods ,only creation of things but all in their order as the father see it fit.

the beginning of creation is the start,but to the end there is no end,

and the end of wickedness is only a beginning for the righteous,

so to me your periods are not there ,Christ was foretold since Adam sinned,

so when Christ return this also was foretold and will be part of what was foretold when Adam sinned,

so what i see is many that have participate in the work of that prophecy and some have become share holders in to Gods kingdom.

Pierre

Pierre,

in my mind of understanding there is no periods ,only creation of things but all in their order as the father see it fit.

the beginning of creation is the start,but to the end there is no end,

and the end of wickedness is only a beginning for the righteous,

so to me your periods are not there ,Christ was foretold since Adam sinned,      

Since you are stating that there are no periods,then God created Evil!!!!, God was the source of Lucifer's rebel!!!!

So Lucifer's interruptions was designed by God,since it is
    part of creation and also, we are according to God's design  that we suffer, die, that there's so much filth,
    murdering,corruption,and so on and on!!!!

Satan is well pleased with you,because you are practically saying, that we are living under Satan's rules,and Jesus never came,and never existed, never died, and never achieved eternal life,and salvation!!!!for us all!!!

Am I right to believe so through your statement that there are no periods????

Where did eternal life came from????, where did salvation came from???

How on earth you want me to believe that Jesus said in Matthew 8:22:

Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

and in the same time we are all alive in Jesus Christ now!!!

It is definitely a complete different period, since we were dead,and now we are alive,and also since it wasn't God that wanted us dead like the other old testament period.

So therefore something occurred,which suspended God's creation, and deviated God's process of creation, and God the Father had only one solution to get all those souls back to Him.

That was the sacrificing of the spiritual person of His Son through the power of the Holy Spirit to start recreation from the opposite direction of evil in order to make them righteous, and give them eternal life, because since that rebel they were always dead.
    I hope you know the difference between eternal life and salvation,because there's a huge difference!!

In fact we are in the period of eternal life right from conception,where before Jesus,in the old testament,all humans although they were born they were dead!!! and never live again,even if they were righteous.

I will stop now and wait for your comments.

Charles

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Charles,
    Yes God created Evil and all corruption since than has been permissable and is part of His plan since the begginig.
    God doesnt make mistakes

ftk
    Participant

For All: I'm going to step out here and say something that I will probably get hammered for but I promised God I would stand on what I believed was the truth for me.

Please read fully and “hear” with spirit ears before judging its truth or not. Thanks

We have all heard it said by every preacher, teacher or student of the Bible that Lucifer is the “devil” or “satan” but I don't yet see that. Its not written that way. It looks more like it is referring to Adam to me. Adam was made perfect in every way. Adam was the “son of the morning”. Adams pomp to be equal or above God is what brought him down. Adam accepted evil fruit of life. That is an error/sin! There is no “evil/death” in life/God who is everywhere. There was no evil before? Only God/ and very good! Adam fell from Heaven(his high position) down to common man to work by the sweat of his face. Adam said in his heart or Eve said to him, if you partake of the “fruit of evil” we will be like God. We will ascend unto heaven and exalt our throne above the stars of God. She basically said we will be like the most high.

Then in v16 it says,…they will look on thee saying,….is this the MAN that made the earth tremble or destroyed the good of earth? Hmm a MAN!

Adam changed all things intended by God for man. He made the world a wilderness, destroyed the cities, opened not his house of prisoners. So, Adam and Eve were cast out V19(of the Garden of perfection) like an abominable branch. Then the prophet Isaiah said,…prepare slaughter for his children(evil) for the iniquity of their fathers, that they do not rise again, nor possess the land…for I will rise up against them(evil ones) saith the lord of hosts and cut off name and remnant….v25…I will break the Assyrian(representing evil) in my land and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then(after the evil is cut off) shall his yoke depart from off them and his burden depart from off their shoulders(Jesus came to break the bonds, remove the chains that bind).
    All prophesy must be spiritually assessed. Its the same story told over and over by all the prophets, just in different ways. The “Day will come”! I believe its here. Just some thoughts, IMO, TK

If you look up Lucifer(which is only used once in the entire Bible) in the exhaustive concordance, it is the Hebrew word, “heyel” or”haykal”! This means “a sense of brightness” the Morning Star, or lucifer.

The root word “halel” is used many times as it is in the word “hallelujah”……Halel-you-yahwy! To make a show boast or rave.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account