Did you know that Sunday worship is a mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FF,
    This thread may appeal.

Phoenix
    Participant

Ahhh well.. if everyone wants to keep worshipping on a Sunday then go ahead. No one is stopping any of you all at all.

I think it all comes down to… whose will are you willing to do … Gods or Mans. Your choice

Hugs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    Drifting towards the apparent safety of the OT based SDA belief?
    Why do you not worship every day?
    True worshippers can -in their body\temple.

Proclaimer
    Participant

God wants us to worship any day and any time.

There is never a time when you CANNOT worship God.

The Father seeks people that will worship him in spirit and truth.

There are no restrictions regarding what days you can worship God.

Sunday is OK as it any other day. The more the better.

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi P,
    Drifting towards the apparent safety of the OT based SDA belief?
    Why do you not worship every day?
    True worshippers can -in their body\temple.

Hi Nick… I have had this feeling before I even met the SDA's. In fact someone asked me if I'd be interested in SDA I replied NO WAY!! Of course I knew nothing about them lol. Until I met Doug. But even then I didnt know he was an SDA till later on. I do worship God and Jesus everyday. I think about them all the time. But I choose to respect the Sabbath above all other days. If I was asked to work on a Sabbath I would rather say No. But then that depends on the type of Job you have. I know someone that is an SDA and works on the Sabbath when she has to but she refuses to take the wages she earned that day and work for Love.

Hi T8

That is your belief. Like I said… your choice. I wasnt condemning anyone

Hugs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    So how many K are you allowed to ride your donkey on Saturday?
    Exodus 23:12
    Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

Do you cook food on Saturday?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Phoenix.

If it were true that we couldn't worship on Sunday, then it would surely say so in the verses that talk about worship. Otherwise how would we know?

Also it would seem quite silly that God wouldn't want people to worship him on a particular day.

Ephesians 5:19-20
    19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,
    20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Phoenix.

If a mark on the right hand or forehead becomes compulsory for buying and selling saving, I guess that SDA's could accept it because they believe that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast. Would that be a fair assumption?

Revelation 13:16-18
    16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,04:08)
    Hi P,
    Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

Hi Nick

My donkey only takes me to church on Saturday. But if I didnt go to church it definitely does not go anywhere at all. My kids are the ones suffering because I wont go anywhere on the Saturday. Yes I cook on saturday, mostly microwave. So what? Im not an SDA but Im thinking about joining them.

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    The point is the true sabbath while starting as a simple instruction to rest has developed and now relates to lots of laws about permissable behaviours so if you choose to go under the OT law then better check them all out.
    But the freedom of the law of love is an easier option.

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 19 2007,04:14)
    Hi Phoenix.

If a mark on the right hand or forehead becomes compulsory for buying and selling saving, I guess that SDA's could accept it because they believe that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast. Would that be a fair assumption?

Revelation 13:16-18
    16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Hi T8

Look at those verses you just put there. Read it again.

Honestly, who do you think that beast is?

1. Who moved the sabbath worship in the first place?
    2. Who has the power to change any religious law and blaspheme the Lord?
    3. Who is it that convenes with the Governments today?

This beast will persecute those that refuse to obey him.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Proclaimer
    Participant

That aside Phoenix.

If in the future it becomes compulsory for earth's citizens to accept a literal (perhaps invisible) brand, mark, barcode, RFID tag, or something similar in/on your right hand or in/on your forehead for the purpose of buying and selling, would you accept it?

Phoenix
    Participant

I dont think so T8. Id move out to the country and live off the land. Im thankful that I was raised in the country where technology was scarce. I believe in NZ we still have a lot living off the land today.

Edit: Oh I better mention that if I had no choice but to wear a mark, I hope I die instead.

Also I forgot to mention in the previous post that some think that the Sunday worship is the Sabbath. I have heard a few say it is which makes me pity them because they misunderstand and seriously believe that the Sabbath is now Sunday.

Hugs Phoenix

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,23:26)

Hi P,

Hi Nick

My donkey only takes me to church on Saturday. But if I didnt go to church it definitely does not go anywhere at all. My kids are the ones suffering because I wont go anywhere on the Saturday. Yes I cook on saturday, mostly microwave. So what? Im not an SDA but Im thinking about joining them.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Where is it written that we must join a denomination?

Where do Christians get this idea from?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,23:45)
    I dont think so T8. Id move out to the country and live off the land. Im thankful that I was raised in the country where technology was scarce. I believe in NZ we still have a lot living off the land today.

Edit: Oh I better mention that if I had no choice but to wear a mark, I hope I die instead.

Also I forgot to mention in the previous post that some think that the Sunday worship is the Sabbath. I have heard a few say it is which makes me pity them because they misunderstand and seriously believe that the Sabbath is now Sunday.

Hugs Phoenix

Why?

What is sinful about taking a literal mark on the right hand and forehead for buying and selling?

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 19 2007,04:47)

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,23:26)

Hi P,

Hi Nick

Hugs
    Phoenix

Where is it written that we must join a denomination?

Where do Christians get this idea from?

In order for me to be baptized I have accept a denomination. Which is why I asked in the Salvation thread… why are there rules to baptism. I like hanging out with the SDA here because their beliefs are pretty much close to what I like … so far. Only problem is I cant accept the Trinity yet. So, it is unlikely that I will be baptised into SDA but they do worship on Saturday and I am content with that

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    You are baptised in the name of Jesus into the body of Christ.
    Those who claim they would own you are liars.
    You will have one Master.

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 19 2007,04:48)

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,23:45)

Hugs Phoenix

Why?

What is sinful about taking a literal mark on the right hand and forehead for buying and selling?

Well if I wanted a literal mark on me I would get a tattoo done or a moko on my chin :p

LOL too be honest T8 Im not sure if I would consider it a sin. You asked the question and I answered in its context (so I assumed).

Now you give me your answer to your question.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,05:03)
    Hi P,
    You are baptised in the name of Jesus into the body of Christ.
    Those who claim they would own you are liars.
    You will have one Master.

I know Nick.. thats exactly what I thought too. But could you answer my question that I asked in the salvation thread.

Hugs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    You ask
    “.. why are there rules to baptism. '
    None but what Peter said.
    Acts 2
    ” 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. “

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account